HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Championship Memorabilia

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-19-2012, 11:03 AM
  #351
nocturn
Registered User
 
nocturn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Col. Hgts, Virginny
Country: Ireland
Posts: 888
vCash: 500
(accidently posted this in the Pics and Celebrations thread but will repost here)

Damn man! My beautiful blonde 10 year old daughter just informed me that she accidently spilled a Dr Pepper all over my 2012 SC Program that was sent to me by a great buddy of mine last month. I cant, for the life of me find a replacement on ebay or anywhere in the interwebs to buy a replacement. Anyone know WTB a new one? Blows man...BE LOWS!

Being a uber-anal "completist" I NEED all pubs from the run!!! 4 wont cut it! Needs all 5 major Pubs!!!

Please help before beatings ensue!

EDIT: I tried to order from here:
http://www.biggsports.com/servlet/th...FUuR7QodOCcACg

But I went to check out and they said it was out of stock. Friggn BOO man!


Last edited by nocturn: 08-19-2012 at 11:08 AM.
nocturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-19-2012, 12:22 PM
  #352
cyclones22
3 Year Window B****!
 
cyclones22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Ontario
Country: United States
Posts: 1,281
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grillinnap View Post
Have you guys watched the Ducks' championship video?

I actually want to watch it now since we've already won the Cup. I wanna hear what Pancakes was saying in his interviews.
I'm pretty sure it's located in the special features menu of this:


cyclones22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
08-19-2012, 12:52 PM
  #353
christhn
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 72
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturn View Post
(accidently posted this in the Pics and Celebrations thread but will repost here)

Damn man! My beautiful blonde 10 year old daughter just informed me that she accidently spilled a Dr Pepper all over my 2012 SC Program that was sent to me by a great buddy of mine last month. I cant, for the life of me find a replacement on ebay or anywhere in the interwebs to buy a replacement. Anyone know WTB a new one? Blows man...BE LOWS!

Being a uber-anal "completist" I NEED all pubs from the run!!! 4 wont cut it! Needs all 5 major Pubs!!!

Please help before beatings ensue!

EDIT: I tried to order from here:
http://www.biggsports.com/servlet/th...FUuR7QodOCcACg

But I went to check out and they said it was out of stock. Friggn BOO man!


http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.js...y_bestsell_txt

christhn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-19-2012, 01:49 PM
  #354
TKFAN
Registered User
 
TKFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Hampshire
Country: United States
Posts: 472
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsholygrail View Post
I'm already planning to buy a Quick jersey with a SCF patch.
I am a Monarchs season ticket holder and Kings fan for many years, I would like to get authentic black Kings Quick jersey but am not having much luck. Would you mind sharing info as to where you bought or are buying you're jersey. Thanks!

TKFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-19-2012, 02:00 PM
  #355
nocturn
Registered User
 
nocturn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Col. Hgts, Virginny
Country: Ireland
Posts: 888
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by christhn View Post
Kickass! Thanks dude.

nocturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2012, 01:12 AM
  #356
KingsKnight
Reclaimed the Crown
 
KingsKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Burbank, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 3,217
vCash: 500
NHL Stanley Cup Champions Banner Fail

Can someone please explain what this banner is supposed to represent? (I would hope the one that ships has the right info...)



http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.js...uctId=13065646

KingsKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2012, 01:52 AM
  #357
Ron
Bandwagon Since 1967
 
Ron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Brea, California
Country: United States
Posts: 7,098
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsKnight View Post
Can someone please explain what this banner is supposed to represent? (I would hope the one that ships has the right info...)



http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.js...uctId=13065646
Why would anyone buy it?

It appears that whomever put it together did their very best to get as many things wrong on one banner as possible...I have no idea what they were thinking, but the championship logo is all wrong, the "Kings" wordmark is all wrong, and the only thing I can figure out they got right (but in the wrong context) is the score of the WCF clincher.

Oh, they did get the year right. Kudos to them.

__________________
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2012, 05:05 AM
  #358
nocturn
Registered User
 
nocturn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Col. Hgts, Virginny
Country: Ireland
Posts: 888
vCash: 500
Anyone have this:



and if so, how is the sizing? I normally wear a XL but wear a XXL when it comes to hoodies. It seems they aren't made in XXL and I REALLY want one but dont want to chance buying it and it being uncomfortable and tight. Thanks.

nocturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2012, 12:20 PM
  #359
tigermask48
Maniacal Laugh
 
tigermask48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: R'Lyeh, Antarctica
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 2,710
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturn View Post
Anyone have this:



and if so, how is the sizing? I normally wear a XL but wear a XXL when it comes to hoodies. It seems they aren't made in XXL and I REALLY want one but dont want to chance buying it and it being uncomfortable and tight. Thanks.
This is distigustingly awesome! Where did you find this?

tigermask48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2012, 12:46 PM
  #360
Buddy The Elf
Kings!
 
Buddy The Elf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Belmont Shore
Country: United States
Posts: 9,612
vCash: 500
^Concurrence from the north pole..

Buddy The Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2012, 01:20 PM
  #361
TonySCV
Moderator
One More Time
 
TonySCV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 12,884
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermask48 View Post
This is distigustingly awesome! Where did you find this?
http://www.footballfanatics.com/NHL_Los_Angeles_Kings

TonySCV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2012, 09:16 AM
  #362
nocturn
Registered User
 
nocturn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Col. Hgts, Virginny
Country: Ireland
Posts: 888
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermask48 View Post
This is distigustingly awesome! Where did you find this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy The Elf View Post
^Concurrence from the north pole..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySCV View Post
I know right? SICK!

Its all over the place. Ive seen it at NHL.com, ebay and Tony's above address. Reebok released it about about 2 weeks ago and I WANT IT BAD but I'm scared its gonna be too small. I wear a XXL hoodie because I have a long torso (not fat) and XL's just fall short of full coverage. It BLOWS they dont make a XXL! I'm going to have to chance it though. Its the only post SCC hoodie that I've seen that really has me drooling. That back design/graphic is just off the hook man. And at $60ish bones, its totally reasonable.

nocturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-01-2012, 09:29 AM
  #363
nocturn
Registered User
 
nocturn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Col. Hgts, Virginny
Country: Ireland
Posts: 888
vCash: 500
Well, **** IT! I just bought it on ebay (for no particular reason other than I have $$$$ in my PP account)>>>

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280899573393...ht_3786wt_1039

If its too small/short, I'll just have to have a vertebrae or two removed or wait until im in my 60's when I've shrunk 2 inches....but at least I'll have it goddamit!

I'll post its true size when I get it next week.


Last edited by nocturn: 09-01-2012 at 09:42 AM.
nocturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2012, 11:17 AM
  #364
Shootmaster_44
Registered User
 
Shootmaster_44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lloydminster, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,165
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturn View Post
I know right? SICK!

Its all over the place. Ive seen it at NHL.com, ebay and Tony's above address. Reebok released it about about 2 weeks ago and I WANT IT BAD but I'm scared its gonna be too small. I wear a XXL hoodie because I have a long torso (not fat) and XL's just fall short of full coverage. It BLOWS they dont make a XXL! I'm going to have to chance it though. Its the only post SCC hoodie that I've seen that really has me drooling. That back design/graphic is just off the hook man. And at $60ish bones, its totally reasonable.
Welcome to my world. I wear a 3XL and good luck getting most things in my size. I was shocked they actually made the Locker Room shirt in my size. My Kings t-shirt collection is made up of a lot of things that are 2XL (and hopefully will fit one day) and a couple custom shirts and a Cup Champs and Western Conference Champs shirts.

The majority of my t-shirts either are NCAA or Harley-Davidson as those are the only kinds that I can find easily in 3XL. Everything else is just plain. Gotta love being a big guy.

Shootmaster_44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-05-2012, 06:35 PM
  #365
nocturn
Registered User
 
nocturn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Col. Hgts, Virginny
Country: Ireland
Posts: 888
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootmaster_44 View Post
Welcome to my world. I wear a 3XL and good luck getting most things in my size. I was shocked they actually made the Locker Room shirt in my size. My Kings t-shirt collection is made up of a lot of things that are 2XL (and hopefully will fit one day) and a couple custom shirts and a Cup Champs and Western Conference Champs shirts.

The majority of my t-shirts either are NCAA or Harley-Davidson as those are the only kinds that I can find easily in 3XL. Everything else is just plain. Gotta love being a big guy.
Haha! I hear you dude. Like I said, my problem is height, 6'-3" with a longer than normal torso. I usually buy 2x or 3x and have the sleeves brought in. Anything smaller than that and I look like Im wearing a 1970's half or belly shirt. As I said, I'll post the true size of that hoodie when I get it...which should be tomorrow. Hoodies are the WORST when it comes to accurate sizes.

nocturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-05-2012, 06:37 PM
  #366
nocturn
Registered User
 
nocturn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Col. Hgts, Virginny
Country: Ireland
Posts: 888
vCash: 500
Speaking of Shirts... I was one of the lucky bastages that got 2 of these today:



I lucked out and placed a order just hours before the Copyright Police shut down the Kat that was pimping them. THANK GOD! They're badass.

nocturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-05-2012, 08:08 PM
  #367
qBIRD
Registered User
 
qBIRD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 274
vCash: 500
I'm looking for an unopened Kings Bud Light case if anybody has one available or knows where to get one. PM me if you have info.

qBIRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2012, 08:05 AM
  #368
nocturn
Registered User
 
nocturn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Col. Hgts, Virginny
Country: Ireland
Posts: 888
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturn View Post
Anyone have this:



and if so, how is the sizing? I normally wear a XL but wear a XXL when it comes to hoodies. It seems they aren't made in XXL and I REALLY want one but dont want to chance buying it and it being uncomfortable and tight. Thanks.
Well I got it Friday and its Fantastic! Its between a XL and XXL. Its plenty long enough for me and fits nicely.

nocturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2012, 01:51 PM
  #369
Maynard
Registered User
 
Maynard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,149
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Maynard
Quote:
Originally Posted by qBIRD View Post
I'm looking for an unopened Kings Bud Light case if anybody has one available or knows where to get one. PM me if you have info.
Not sure where you're at but I'm still seeing them at Stater Bros. stores all over North OC. Saw one yesterday at the one on Tustin Ave in Santa Ana.

Maynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2012, 07:55 AM
  #370
nocturn
Registered User
 
nocturn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Col. Hgts, Virginny
Country: Ireland
Posts: 888
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturn View Post
Well I got it Friday and its Fantastic! Its between a XL and XXL. Its plenty long enough for me and fits nicely.
Forgot to add, it is very "slim" fit for a XL. Not that I have a super big pooch but as someone that was a 42" waist about 5 years ago, I could see it being a tight fit for that girth and above. I'm a 36-38" waist now and it fits nicely both in length of torso and length of arms. Definitely not something you would wear over 2 or 3 shirts. It fits great over a regular t-shirt, but not more than that.

nocturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2012, 10:38 AM
  #371
tigermask48
Maniacal Laugh
 
tigermask48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: R'Lyeh, Antarctica
Country: Antarctica
Posts: 2,710
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturn View Post
Forgot to add, it is very "slim" fit for a XL. Not that I have a super big pooch but as someone that was a 42" waist about 5 years ago, I could see it being a tight fit for that girth and above. I'm a 36-38" waist now and it fits nicely both in length of torso and length of arms. Definitely not something you would wear over 2 or 3 shirts. It fits great over a regular t-shirt, but not more than that.
Good to know. Glad I ordered the XL instead of the L now. I typically wear sweatshirts over a couple shirts in fall and early winter here in MN so it'll be good to be able to do that in this bad boy when it comes in.

tigermask48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2012, 11:30 AM
  #372
Buddy The Elf
Kings!
 
Buddy The Elf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Belmont Shore
Country: United States
Posts: 9,612
vCash: 500
Yeah this sucks. I just lost 30 lbs. I'm 6ft 200 lbs now and most of my XL clothes are ginormous on me now but some XL stuff still fits well too. It is a little more challenging to buy stuff online and i hate going to stores. NOt like stores sell much, if any, Kings gear anyway. I think I might scour through amazon because I think they offer free returns/exchanges on clothes.

Buddy The Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2012, 01:26 PM
  #373
nocturn
Registered User
 
nocturn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Col. Hgts, Virginny
Country: Ireland
Posts: 888
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermask48 View Post
Good to know. Glad I ordered the XL instead of the L now. I typically wear sweatshirts over a couple shirts in fall and early winter here in MN so it'll be good to be able to do that in this bad boy when it comes in.
Cool. Yeah, I could see myself wearing a single long sleve shirt under it and maybe, just maybe a regular undershirt. One really nice thing about the quality is that it does not have that g-damn elastic bottom that sucks in around your belt line. I HATE that. It makes you look like youre wearing a swimming pool innertube under you. Also, take a lighter and melt down all the stray threads that cover it. I guess they do it to give it that "been worn" before look. I havent washed it so im sure things will change after the first wash.

nocturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-14-2012, 10:09 PM
  #374
Quattro
Registered User
 
Quattro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 4,089
vCash: 500
not sure if it has been discussed anywhere but I got an email today from the Kings re the commemorative book

"Kings fans, relive one of the most amazing runs in Stanley Cup history - your LA Kings 2012 Stanley Cup Championship! This is your opportunity to relive the greatest season in LA Kings history with The Official Story of the 2012 Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings.

The commemorative book containing key details and images from the run, a foreword by Luc Robitaille, and an introduction from Bob Miller, and an afterforeward from Captain Dustin Brown. Also included is an exclusive DVD, with Jim Fox and Bob Miller announcing Game 6!

LA Kings Full Season Ticket Members price is $50* - $10 off the cover price
*you must give your name and account number to receive this discount

To obtain your copy of history, you must call 877-257-4916.
Online orders are NOT available. Phone line is available 24/7"

Limited edition of 10,000

There is also a $450 deluxe edition (450 copies)

Apparently they ship after November 4th

Quattro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2012, 12:39 PM
  #375
topliner967
Registered User
 
topliner967's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Northern Europe
Posts: 626
vCash: 500
Thanks for the update Quattro. Too bad the Bob & Jim DVD won't be more publicly available. I've held off ordering any other merchandise, hoping that the DVD would be part of my order. Oh well.

topliner967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:13 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.