HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

***OFFICIAL*** NHL '13 - all EASHL Talk here; Official EASHL edition. EASHL.

Closed Thread

Old
09-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Dharvey33

vCash: 500
I have already a team but i could come play for the habs once and a while gamer tag is oteetheone playing lw c or dman both sides.

Old
09-11-2012, 03:18 PM
99GoHabsGo99
MontrealCanadiens200

vCash: 50
apparently someone stole my codes that works at ebgames/gamestop... EA is sending me new ones..

Old
09-11-2012, 03:38 PM
One Man Rock Band
Slater's Gonna Slate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricolore#20 View Post
Do the Canadiens players in this version look similar to their reallife counterparts? I'm curious to know whether Plekanec and Eller have their actual faces in the game. Although a minor detail, it always drove me nuts that Plekanec didn't have his actual face.
Plekanec's face is real.

Eller's face is not but it looks pretty solid for a non-real face. The worst face on the Habs is Cole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1 View Post
apparently ea is screwing the pooch big time on this release.

I got the papers for my codes, but can't find the CCM boost pack anywhere in game, trying to DL a defensive d-man boost pack now and can't do that either.
If you dont have Season Ticket you can download boosts until further notice.

Old
09-11-2012, 03:55 PM
LyricalLyricist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99GoHabsGo99 View Post
WHAT THE ****!!!!!! i got the Collectors editon, got home, im supposed to have,

$40 of added value including a full copy of NHL 13 Two Stanley Cup® Theme Hockey Ultimate Team packs featuring randomized player items from the Western and Eastern Conference Champions Gold Jumbo Hockey Ultimate Team Pack (Regular) featuring 24 randomized items, including an exclusive Wayne Gretzky Hockey Ultimate Team Legend and six other rare items A CCM Boost Pack featuring the all-new CCM RBZ stick (For use in Be a Pro and EA SPORTS Hockey League) A 10% discount on a one-time purchase at shop.NHL.com Exclusive collectible Stanley Cup® tin featuring an embossed Stanley Cup image

I GOT NOTHING!!! I HAVE THE SPECIAL CASE BUT NOTHING INSIDE IT FOR CODES OR ANYTHING OMG!!!!!!!! and the preorder bonus for gold hut packs said Expired or invaild!! WHAT THE ****!!!
Future shop just sent me code for DLC by email a minute ago. I guess it wasn't in the case.

Old
09-11-2012, 03:57 PM
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service

Opened HUT starter pack, got both home/away Habs jersey, Habs logo, Prust, Leblanc, White, Nokie, and even Komisarek. I guess they weren't kidding about giving us content from our favourite team.

Old
09-11-2012, 04:00 PM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

vCash: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
Opened HUT starter pack, got both home/away Habs jersey, Habs logo, Prust, Leblanc, White, Nokie, and even Komisarek. I guess they weren't kidding about giving us content from our favourite team.
haha, awesome. I may have to play HUT then.

Old
09-11-2012, 04:03 PM
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Tricolore View Post
haha, awesome. I may have to play HUT then.
Yeah, I think it's worth playing now that there isn't career limits on players.

EDIT: Tried to open up EASHL for first time and it freezes...

Old
09-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Gary320

So I traded in NHL 12 (6$) and FIFA 12 (12$) for NHL 13 Stanley Cup Edition (Retailed at 79.99)

With the trade 2 for NHL 13 promotion. I get NHL 13 SC Edition for free + 10 dollar credit for a game in october

So I paid 21 dollars for a value of 100 dollars.

Good deal.

I hope many capitalized on this.

Old
09-11-2012, 04:08 PM
One Trick Pony

Just did a GM Connected for fun and it took 10 minutes to sim 1 week worth of games. Have fun LL!

I also can't seem to figure out how to leave/delete the league. edit:nevermind it was easy

Old
09-11-2012, 04:28 PM
Dr Gonzo
#1 Jan Bulis Fan

Quote:
Same, except I got Gorges and Geoffrion as well.

No Komi, unfortunately!

Old
09-11-2012, 04:52 PM
Hannibal
Brandon Prust FTW

I've got my copie this afternoon.

Old
09-11-2012, 05:26 PM
We Want The 25
Go Habs Go

Quote:
damn i got stuck with eller darche and nokelinan instead and 3 leafs players rosehill ashton and frattin . also got matt read whos a beast . the starter pack is way better than last few years. also i didnt get any packs from the demo for some reason

Old
09-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Lars The GOAT Eller
WildGranlund

Send a message via Skype™ to Lars The GOAT Eller
For PS3 what are we doing? LL are you going to make the team or do you just want me/Wats to now?

Old
09-11-2012, 07:20 PM
A1
Set Sail For Fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeCB View Post

If you dont have Season Ticket you can download boosts until further notice.

Oh yeah, when did EA stop liking money?

Old
09-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoingItLeBlancWay View Post
For PS3 what are we doing? LL are you going to make the team or do you just want me/Wats to now?
The season probably won't start for a week or so either way. I think we're going to wait for roster update to come out.

Old
09-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Lars The GOAT Eller
WildGranlund

Quote:
The season probably won't start for a week or so either way. I think we're going to wait for roster update to come out.
the eashl team

Old
09-11-2012, 07:37 PM
Hannibal
Brandon Prust FTW

Quote:
That could be long....

Old
09-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Dagistitsyn

Are you guys elite at this or what? I'm still somewhat new to EASHL. I only started playing it for about a month and a half this past year..

I'm used to being a defensive center but I've got 5 goals and 3 assists in 3 drop in games so far. Everyones *****ing about the new skating but I like it.. Just sucks having such low stats starting out. Love the pokecheck this year too. I don't know how much I can handle playing with random morons though that call for the puck every time anyone touches it..

Old
09-11-2012, 07:57 PM
Lars The GOAT Eller
WildGranlund

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrowe21 View Post
Are you guys elite at this or what? I'm still somewhat new to EASHL. I only started playing it for about a month and a half this past year..

I'm used to being a defensive center but I've got 5 goals and 3 assists in 3 drop in games so far. Everyones *****ing about the new skating but I like it.. Just sucks having such low stats starting out. Love the pokecheck this year too. I don't know how much I can handle playing with random morons though that call for the puck every time anyone touches it..
You can pretty much turn EASHL into a science after a while, teamwork comes with time though.

Old
09-11-2012, 08:34 PM
FranksBJBarn

I'm getting too old for this ****....

But seriously, playing D is just not fun anymore with all the crazy poke checks and slow backchecks going on....

Basically, I just have to shadow the cherry pickers and make sure they're infront of me....the minute that someone's right besides me, I can forget about it, he's just gonna smoke me and go on a breakway.

"Learn to play D!" Yeah...but D also gets to support the attack too. In this game, **** no, I have to stay in the neutral zone all the time just to make sure we dont get a weird bounce because god forbid I dare try to wait for a one timer from the point; they took away the vision control too!

I'm not an EA basher, but I'm really not digging this game so far. Maybe when I get better ratings...

Old
09-11-2012, 08:38 PM
overlords
Hfboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syck Frank View Post
I'm getting too old for this ****....

But seriously, playing D is just not fun anymore with all the crazy poke checks and slow backchecks going on....

Basically, I just have to shadow the cherry pickers and make sure they're infront of me....the minute that someone's right besides me, I can forget about it, he's just gonna smoke me and go on a breakway.

"Learn to play D!" Yeah...but D also gets to support the attack too. In this game, **** no, I have to stay in the neutral zone all the time just to make sure we dont get a weird bounce because god forbid I dare try to wait for a one timer from the point; they took away the vision control too!

I'm not an EA basher, but I'm really not digging this game so far. Maybe when I get better ratings...
It sucks when you're one D, but when you'll have a partner next to you we can rotate who gets to play the 'stay at home' role.

Also, keep workin' on those one timers, brah.

Old
09-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoingItLeBlancWay View Post
the eashl team
Oh, then someone should create it and add Le_Tricolore to it. I'll play tomorrow night.. MAYBE tonight, depends when I go to bed.

Old
09-11-2012, 08:54 PM
One Man Rock Band
Slater's Gonna Slate

Just a heads up, Avim will quit when he gets benched because there is 12 guys on.

Old
09-11-2012, 09:11 PM
Habitants

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeCB View Post
Just a heads up, Avim will quit when he gets benched because there is 12 guys on.
LOL

yes everyone is on. its ok i can wait till later to play EASHL there is plenty to explore in the mean time

Old
09-11-2012, 09:12 PM
One Trick Pony

Subban is amazing in this game. DOn't know why he's been traded 700 times already in our league

Closed Thread