HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Any update about Halak's injury?

Old
09-11-2012, 09:54 PM
the

vCash: 500
Any update about Halak's injury?

I haven't heard any update about Jaroslav Halak ankle injury,he was expected to be healthy by September and he still wasn't 100% last month. Did he start skating yet? Any fear of seeing him out of shape once the season start?

the is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2012, 12:37 AM
STL fan in IA

Wasn't he cleared back in July?
http://www.stltoday.com/sports/hocke...efe954514.html

I think any lack of news on him is simply because he spends his summers in Slovakia so we haven't been hearing much but he was injured all the way back in April. High ankle sprains tend to linger but I would think that he's fine now. Army's indicated a few times now that he expects Halak to be just fine by the start of camp... and now that camp will likely be delayed indefinitely, that just gives Halak even more time. I'm not going to worry about it.

STL fan in IA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2012, 01:05 AM
2 Minute Minor
Hi Keeba!

vCash: 714
Last quote I saw (was it from Armstrong) is sounded like he would need the summer to heal, but wasn't expected to be behind when camp started. Unless there was some kind of set-back its not SUPPOSED to be an issue. I think in reality he won't be ready to take on the heavy work-load and will continue to split starts with Elliott in the early season (assuming an October start, which I wouldn't bet on).

2 Minute Minor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2012, 07:15 PM
kap0r

He`s OK now, been walking without any limp whatsoever when I met him a few weeks ago over here in Bratislava
He`s been training with Slovan Bratislava (KHL) during august (even skipped his vacation with his GF because of that). He said that he`ll be leaving to STL somewhen during the first two weeks in september, so he should be over there with the rest of the team at your place guys soon, no worries

kap0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Stang

Quote:
Originally Posted by kap0r View Post
He`s OK now, been walking without any limp whatsoever when I met him a few weeks ago over here in Bratislava
He`s been training with Slovan Bratislava (KHL) during august (even skipped his vacation with his GF because of that). He said that he`ll be leaving to STL somewhen during the first two weeks in september, so he should be over there with the rest of the team at your place guys soon, no worries
Cool, thanks for the update.

Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2012, 02:54 AM
JustOneB4IDie
Everyone Overpayment

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by kap0r View Post
Thanks for the info.

JustOneB4IDie is offline   Reply With Quote