HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official 2012/2013 ticket thread Part 4 (ALL ticket talk HERE)(RULES IN FIRST POST)

Closed Thread

Old
09-18-2012, 07:51 AM
TP
Mod Supervisor
HFBoards

vCash: 500
Official 2012/2013 ticket thread Part 4 (ALL ticket talk HERE)(RULES IN FIRST POST)

Other thread hit close to 1,000 posts. Continue here. (Link to first thread: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1120723)

Here you can announce you have tickets to give away, to trade for future games, to sell at or below face value to other fans. You can also make requests to purchase tickets for certain games.

Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use and cannot be sold at more than face value plus postage/UPS/FedEx charges.

*******Poster must post the ticket price.*******
HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.
HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

Last edited by TP: 09-23-2012 at 08:33 AM.
Old
09-18-2012, 08:43 AM
BlackNgold 84

https://careers-dncinc.icims.com/job...esentative/job Don't know if anyone else caught this but apparently there is some job openings for fan relations. It started augst 23rd.. i'm sure some people saw the impending doom of the lockout and got the hell out when the getting was good .

Old
09-18-2012, 08:48 AM
DKH

Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNgold 84 View Post
https://careers-dncinc.icims.com/job...esentative/job Don't know if anyone else caught this but apparently there is some job openings for fan relations. It started augst 23rd.. i'm sure some people saw the impending doom of the lockout and got the hell out when the getting was good .
know a bunch of folks over there beyond the phone calls about seats- my kid skates with ones father's team, etc...and almost all individuals they deal with act civil even when upset- most are probably like me though and understand they are doing their best and go from there

Old
09-18-2012, 08:57 AM
BlackNgold 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
know a bunch of folks over there beyond the phone calls about seats- my kid skates with ones father's team, etc...and almost all individuals they deal with act civil even when upset- most are probably like me though and understand they are doing their best and go from there
Ya i got seasons the girl who is my fan rep is awesome and im sure most are. But I could see someone who does that job thinking it might be a tad stressful in this type of situation. I feel bad for them to be honest. Its not their fault.

Old
09-18-2012, 09:33 AM
39LongYears

Does anybody think now would be a bad time to pay to get on the Season Ticket waiting list? If the lockout takes a few months I'm hoping some seats will open up. Looking to take advantage of an opportunity I stupidly messed up in 09-10

Old
09-18-2012, 09:37 AM
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor

^ Again...my point re: increasing ticket prices stands.

39 it doesn't hurt to get on the list, you never know.

Old
09-18-2012, 09:37 AM
BlackNgold 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by 39LongYears View Post
Does anybody think now would be a bad time to pay to get on the Season Ticket waiting list? If the lockout takes a few months I'm hoping some seats will open up. Looking to take advantage of an opportunity I stupidly messed up in 09-10
Couldn't hurt to try.

Old
09-18-2012, 09:50 AM
39LongYears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate08 View Post
^ Again...my point re: increasing ticket prices stands.

39 it doesn't hurt to get on the list, you never know.
I agree... sending my deposit over now. Sure hope something pans out.

Old
09-18-2012, 11:07 AM
gobruins14

Quote:
Got an email from my rep on the 14th of August that he was leaving the team. I don't believe they've backfilled him yet.

Old
09-18-2012, 11:22 AM
schmautzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobruins14 View Post
Got an email from my rep on the 14th of August that he was leaving the team. I don't believe they've backfilled him yet.
I got that same "personalized" email.
Dear Lastname, James,....
He got my last name correct but put it first with a comma. Neither my first or last name is James.
Typical of our relationship.
Hope he is better at his next job.

Old
09-18-2012, 03:28 PM
WickedBruinsGirl

Excuse me while I catch up on the other thread... Looch....
Quote:
My L19 seats went from $69 last year to $70 this year. But that was only cause it was a new pair for me. Jackie (in the row in front of me) paid $60 last year I believe. So hers went up $10. I also have some seats in L7 that were $72 last year. Those went up to $79.

No one got hosed worse than the glass seats though. They went up something like $125. $300 a piece this year. The guy I go in on the L7 seats with said his rep called him up after the select a seat trying to convince him to add a pair I'm guessing they still have some left
In 2010-2011, my seat was $59, then went up to $65 last season. This season they are $70. All were with early renewal. Without early renewal, it would have been $85 if I remember correctly. That wasn't a bad deal for your L19 being a new pair.

Last edited by WickedBruinsGirl: 09-18-2012 at 04:20 PM. Reason: ugh didn't read corresponding posts so now i'm not confused
Old
09-18-2012, 03:33 PM
BlackNgold 84

Quote:
Ya I think a few other people have said that there reps are leaving. I figured i'd send my resume and apply for the job. I don't have any experience in that field but we shall see. Don't worry folks if you get me i'd give everyone the hook up and all i would need is two 7 dollar beers from each of you.

Old
09-18-2012, 03:41 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Ya I think a few other people have said that there reps are leaving. I figured i'd send my resume and apply for the job. I don't have any experience in that field but we shall see. Don't worry folks if you get me i'd give everyone the hook up and all i would need is two 7 dollar beers from each of you.

Don't bother. I've got the job in the bag.

As I've previously stated, John C and I are tight!

09-18-2012, 03:48 PM
BlackNgold 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
Don't bother. I've got the job in the bag.

As I've previously stated, John C and I are tight!
Well hire me then.. Are you one of the guys out front before games saying "selling tickets"? I think i could get a sale once every two weeks haha. But i figured i'd cut out the middle man and just work for DNC and figure if i get a paycut someone could help me out and buy more 8 dollar cokes and $6 nachos.

Old
09-18-2012, 04:06 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Well hire me then.. Are you one of the guys out front before games saying "selling tickets"? I think i could get a sale once every two weeks haha. But i figured i'd cut out the middle man and just work for DNC and figure if i get a paycut someone could help me out and buy more 8 dollar cokes and $6 nachos.
Yeah that's me. I don't sell online at all. I'm strictly a Causeway scalpah!

Old
09-18-2012, 04:26 PM
WickedBruinsGirl

Just selected Option 1. Lesser of the two evils in a way.

Question for those with more than one ticket or set of seats, could you select one option for one seat/set of seats and the other option for another seat/set of seats? Or can you only select one option per account?

Old
09-18-2012, 06:33 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedBruinsGirl View Post

Question for those with more than one ticket or set of seats, could you select one option for one seat/set of seats and the other option for another seat/set of seats? Or can you only select one option per account?

One option per account regardless of how many seats are on account.

Old
09-18-2012, 07:50 PM
Ladyfan
Miss you Savvy !

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedBruinsGirl View Post

I took option one too.

Neither is very good but what to do ?

I am taking a class for the next 10 Thurs nights so I was going to miss a couple of games anyway ... Well I might have skipped one week of class for that Thurs night Habs game.

I want the games to start by Thanksgiving. I need to plan my life.

09-18-2012, 08:54 PM
WickedBruinsGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
One option per account regardless of how many seats are on account.
Thanks. The "quantity" option got me.

Old
09-19-2012, 11:35 AM
gobruins14

No one has been able to confirm for me whether selecting option 1 will let me do the 10 month payment plan next year. Frankly, that payment plan is the only reason I'm a STH today. How can they ask us to commit to a season without being able to tell us the terms of that season?

Old
09-19-2012, 11:38 AM
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
No one has been able to confirm for me whether selecting option 1 will let me do the 10 month payment plan next year. Frankly, that payment plan is the only reason I'm a STH today. How can they ask us to commit to a season without being able to tell us the terms of that season?
I just assumed that would be offered. I'm sure it will be, they're just not allowed to say at this point in an effort to cover their ass.

Old
09-19-2012, 11:41 AM
gobruins14

Quote:
I just assumed that would be offered. I'm sure it will be, they're just not allowed to say at this point in an effort to cover their ass.
That's the answer I keep getting. "I'm sure it will be." Why can't they make that decision now? If they're asking me to commit to another season before we've even played a game in the current upcoming season, why can't they commit to us that we will have a 10 month payment plan?

Also, the reps I've spoken to have said that prices will 100% not go down next year, guaranteed.

Old
09-19-2012, 11:46 AM
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
That's the answer I keep getting. "I'm sure it will be." Why can't they make that decision now? If they're asking me to commit to another season before we've even played a game in the current upcoming season, why can't they commit to us that we will have a 10 month payment plan?

Also, the reps I've spoken to have said that prices will 100% not go down next year, guaranteed.
Because it's not their call to make, and the people who do make those decisions are busy with other things.

Is this a hard commitment, or are we able to get out of it if the terms change? I didn't read the fine print (or even see it), but I find it hard to believe that it's legal (it certainly isn't ethical) to change the terms of payment without notice. I would assume that along with the prices, payment arrangements would remain frozen as well.

Old
09-19-2012, 12:08 PM
gobruins14

Quote:
Because it's not their call to make, and the people who do make those decisions are busy with other things.

Is this a hard commitment, or are we able to get out of it if the terms change? I didn't read the fine print (or even see it), but I find it hard to believe that it's legal (it certainly isn't ethical) to change the terms of payment without notice. I would assume that along with the prices, payment arrangements would remain frozen as well.
It's a hard commitment. If you try to not renew, you forfeit your tickets and your right to buy ST in the future. Regarding the terms changing - that's exactly my point - They haven't provided us with the terms, so you can't claim that the terms have changed.

I would assume, like you, that everything is frozen including payment arrangements, but if they can't say that it will it makes me wonder.

Also, the gentleman I spoke to said he was on the committee that makes those decisions, so it actually is (partly) his call to make.

Old
09-19-2012, 01:59 PM
Alicat
Charge!

I emailed my rep to ask what would happen if a person were to stop payment on their card, preventing the Bruins from taking their monthly payment.

She called me yesterday rather than respond to me via email. Kind of odd. Basically, don't because they will begin revocation of your tickets.

The terms of our contract changed when they locked out. The fact that I still have to pay for goods and services not being rendered pisses me off. I love this team and that is the only reason why I'm sticking around.

I am Boston Strong

Closed Thread