HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

PS3 Fantasy Draft GM Connected League

Old
09-18-2012, 02:08 PM
Number1SensFan

vCash: 500
PS3 Fantasy Draft GM Connected League

Hello all, I'm slightly new to these forums, and I'd like to do what I don't think maybe people have. I want to do a GM Connected league, for PS3, but not just with regular lineups and rosters, but with a draft. That's right, I will run a "Fantasy Draft" if you will, on some sort of website that is capable of doing a draft. This will be a 15 team league that I would like to think can have fun, but be competitive at the same time. Trades and all the sort of stuff is encouraged because I think that adds another element to the game. Anyways, I've never run a league before, so we can all decide on rules and all that together, and whatever the majority wants we will do. I think this really has a lot of potetnial to be really fun, but if you do sign up, please come to the draft. I will try to work out a time that is best for every one. After all, you don't want to be stuck on autopick that decides your team based on fantasy value. THIS IS NOT A FANTASY LEAGUE- the draft will just be run on a fantasy hockey website to make the draft run smoother. Message me on here or on PS3 I guess (Number1SensFan)

Teams taken:
Ottawa Senators- Number1SensFan (me)

Last edited by Number1SensFan: 09-18-2012 at 02:09 PM. Reason: None
Number1SensFan is offline   Reply With Quote