HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Summer Lounge Thread 2012 Pt. II

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-18-2012, 12:51 AM
  #1001
The Shermanator
#ClicheMania
 
The Shermanator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 'Murica
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,660
vCash: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
Yup, I livid down the street of Sir winston a few years back.
That's pretty awesome. You are old though aren't you?

The Shermanator is offline  
Old
09-18-2012, 12:53 AM
  #1002
BrickAHL
No Scrubs
 
BrickAHL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,146
vCash: 500
New thread time.

BrickAHL is offline  
Old
09-18-2012, 12:53 AM
  #1003
S E P H
@Krzysztof_WHL
 
S E P H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Avs Country!
Country: Poland
Posts: 5,920
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shermanator View Post
well for example...

Sam is the hot married woman with nice cheeks who is easily flattered

Bricky is the hip punjab with a wicked sense of humour

JWK is the annoying sophomore at CU with a burning passion for jeff petry, carly rae and one direction

Rocklobster is the adrian dater wannabe

and you are?
Damn that is hard ummmmmmm

I like,

Prospects
JRock
Rachel Weisz
Tea
Soccer
Smart women
some anime
Europe
Parliament
Rugby


I hate,

CU
Hipsters
Football
Broncos
Baseball
Canucks
Anything mainstream and fads
Stupid women
some anime
America
Obama
Romney
Department of Education
Fat people
Hippies


I love,

Top Gear (UK)
Carey Price
Progressive Metal
Sam's cheeks


That is all I can think of as of now.

S E P H is offline  
Old
09-18-2012, 12:54 AM
  #1004
Duchene2MacKinnon
Personality
 
Duchene2MacKinnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,604
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shermanator View Post
That's pretty awesome. You are old though aren't you?
HF seems to have a memory problem lol. First the Stranger and now you. I'm 22 IIRC 2 years older than you. Lay off the Ganja Sermy.

Duchene2MacKinnon is offline  
Old
09-18-2012, 12:55 AM
  #1005
JWK
Report Spam @JWK Plz
 
JWK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: 303
Country: South Korea
Posts: 12,562
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by S E P H View Post
Damn that is hard ummmmmmm

I like,

Prospects
JRock
Rachel Weisz
Tea
Soccer
Smart women
some anime
Europe
Parliament
Rugby


I hate,

CU
Hipsters
Football
Broncos
Baseball
Canucks
Anything mainstream and fads
Stupid women
some anime
America
Obama
Romney
Department of Education
Fat people
Hippies


I love,

Top Gear (UK)
Carey Price
Progressive Metal
Sam's cheeks


That is all I can think of as of now.


I think everyone loves Sam's cheeks.

JWK is offline  
Old
09-18-2012, 12:56 AM
  #1006
The Shermanator
#ClicheMania
 
The Shermanator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 'Murica
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,660
vCash: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
HF seems to have a memory problem lol. First the Stranger and now you. I'm 22 IIRC 2 years older than you. Lay off the Ganja Sermy.

I'm not allowed to smoke Ganja... it's on the banned substance list for varsity sports

new thread

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...1#post54416167

The Shermanator is offline  
Old
09-18-2012, 12:57 AM
  #1007
Congo Jack
Good Moleman to you.
 
Congo Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Candy Apple Island
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,956
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
HF seems to have a memory problem lol. First the Stranger and now you. I'm 22 IIRC 2 years older than you. Lay off the Ganja Sermy.
Shermy AND Stewie!? Wow we have/had a lot of dopers on our team.

Congo Jack is offline  
Old
09-18-2012, 01:13 AM
  #1008
RockLobster
Moderator
Beatles Guru
 
RockLobster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kansas
Country: Germany
Posts: 14,688
vCash: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shermanator View Post
well for example...

Sam is the hot married woman with nice cheeks who is easily flattered

Bricky is the hip punjab with a wicked sense of humour

JWK is the annoying sophomore at CU with a burning passion for jeff petry, carly rae and one direction

Rocklobster is the adrian dater wannabe

and you are?
How did I "earn" that dubious distinction? Yeah I talk with him on Twitter but that's pretty much the extent of it.

RockLobster is offline  
Old
09-18-2012, 07:04 AM
  #1009
Ceremony
Moderator
Heist Life
 
Ceremony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 86,590
vCash: 0
Ed - oops. Never saw the new one.

__________________
this isn't real, it's only the internet
Ceremony is offline  
Old
09-18-2012, 03:45 PM
  #1010
Frenchy
Mod Supervisor
 
Frenchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Alma , QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,697
vCash: 500
closed, over 1000 posts. View the new thread at : http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1261481

ty

Frenchy is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:46 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.