HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official 2012/2013 ticket thread Part 4 (ALL ticket talk HERE)(RULES IN FIRST POST)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-19-2012, 04:12 PM
  #26
DKH
Registered User
 
DKH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 28,841
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobruins14 View Post
No one has been able to confirm for me whether selecting option 1 will let me do the 10 month payment plan next year. Frankly, that payment plan is the only reason I'm a STH today. How can they ask us to commit to a season without being able to tell us the terms of that season?
of course you will....I do the same thing and I'm more worried how much barbacue sauce they'll put on my roast beef sandwich tonight than what options they give you

way to much worrying and whining here- yeesh (not talking about you gobruins14)

what are they supposed to do...really? I haven't seen one thing they have done that I wouldn't have myself if in charge

anyone want to bail let me know, I may be able to assume your some payments for your tickets, I got a bunch of buddies who will behave that want them (send me a PM)

DKH is offline  
Old
09-19-2012, 04:32 PM
  #27
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Kate08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Medford MA
Country: United States
Posts: 17,560
vCash: 500
It really is all a matter of preference. People's wants and desires vary based on their personal situations. To someone like Looch having his investment as liquid as possible is most important. It seems like Aly wants her money back while they aren't playing, possibly due to need but also seems like it's largely because of principle.

For me (personal use), I'm happy to keep paying now and not get hit with a giant bill later.

Kate08 is offline  
Old
09-19-2012, 05:09 PM
  #28
bruins309
Krejci Fight Club
 
bruins309's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Country: Iceland
Posts: 2,498
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate08 View Post
It really is all a matter of preference. People's wants and desires vary based on their personal situations. To someone like Looch having his investment as liquid as possible is most important. It seems like Aly wants her money back while they aren't playing, possibly due to need but also seems like it's largely because of principle.

For me (personal use), I'm happy to keep paying now and not get hit with a giant bill later.
What makes me sick is that we have these two options, and I chose option 1. At the end of the day I'm doing what I want to do, but by committing all the way to spring 2014, it seems to be making a statement to the organization and the league: "Go ahead and keep this lockout going, I'll be here when you get back"

Ugh...

bruins309 is offline  
Old
09-19-2012, 05:53 PM
  #29
Alicat
Charge!
 
Alicat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: BOSTON
Country: United States
Posts: 22,274
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate08 View Post
It really is all a matter of preference. People's wants and desires vary based on their personal situations. To someone like Looch having his investment as liquid as possible is most important. It seems like Aly wants her money back while they aren't playing, possibly due to need but also seems like it's largely because of principle.

For me (personal use), I'm happy to keep paying now and not get hit with a giant bill later.
The latter KP.

Suspend until a new agreement is reached and then resume payments when it is resolved.

__________________
"I choose to focus on the things I CAN do and am passionate about." - Sam Berns

I am Boston Strong
6.15.11
4.15.13

Alicat is offline  
Old
09-19-2012, 06:26 PM
  #30
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,947
vCash: 500
If I was 95% certain the season was going to start by November 23rd (most popular date I've heard) I'd go ahead with option 1. They aren't going to be refunding October's games till early to mid November at the earliest though.
Unforunately, I'm not that pessimistic about the situation. Sitting on my money for over a year u\is just too long. If I made 300k a year I probably wouldn't care as much. However, our combined household income is a little over 100k. 30k is a lot of money to have locked up wih little to no retun. I wish I had the same faith OOG has and believed we weren't gonna miss any games. I just think it's wishful thinking.

__________________
BuddysTickets@gmail.com

Last edited by Looch: 09-19-2012 at 09:42 PM.
Looch is offline  
Old
09-19-2012, 07:04 PM
  #31
WickedBruinsGirl
Registered User
 
WickedBruinsGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Country: Italy
Posts: 14,172
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
of course you will....I do the same thing and I'm more worried how much barbacue sauce they'll put on my roast beef sandwich tonight than what options they give you

way to much worrying and whining here- yeesh (not talking about you gobruins14)

what are they supposed to do...really? I haven't seen one thing they have done that I wouldn't have myself if in charge

anyone want to bail let me know, I may be able to assume your some payments for your tickets, I got a bunch of buddies who will behave that want them (send me a PM)
I could see it from the Bruins side. They offer a variety of payment plan options. We basically are locked in to pay the whole amount when we renew. STHs who do one payment, they're already set (kinda wish I did that). Others who have the 5 or 10 month plan have to get their accounts in good standing whether or not games are played because that was the amount that was already set upon. Maybe the NBA is different: their payments may start later and go later because their season is later. I don't know. Or maybe the Bruins just can't handle suspending payments and re-starting them again. That would be a lot more hectic than what they're doing, IMO.

The majority in my row are doing Option 1. There's one couple on the fence mostly because they could use the money, much like Looch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruins309 View Post
What makes me sick is that we have these two options, and I chose option 1. At the end of the day I'm doing what I want to do, but by committing all the way to spring 2014, it seems to be making a statement to the organization and the league: "Go ahead and keep this lockout going, I'll be here when you get back"

Ugh...
Locking in for 2013-2014 also kinda makes me cringe. Partly because of the reason you mentioned, but also because I don't know if I'll still be in this area. But as DKH said, I don't think I'll have any trouble finding buyers even that far down the road.

WickedBruinsGirl is offline  
Old
09-19-2012, 07:35 PM
  #32
5Minutes4Fighting
Killer B's!
 
5Minutes4Fighting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northern NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 942
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedBruinsGirl View Post
Or maybe the Bruins just can't handle suspending payments and re-starting them again.
I'm sure it's just a simple computer flip of a switch to turn it off then on.

5Minutes4Fighting is offline  
Old
09-19-2012, 10:18 PM
  #33
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,947
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Minutes4Fighting View Post
I'm sure it's just a simple computer flip of a switch to turn it off then on.
This.

I'm really surprised multiple posters have said they think it would be a lot of trouble for the B's to suspend payments. It's actually a little comical.


They just flipped the switch off last month when they delayed the August payment for two and a half weeks till early Sept when they were undergoing "system maintenance" of some kind. Why would delaying/suspending them again be any more difficult?

The only difference is, it's a considerable amount of interest we are talking about. If you took a poll amongst other NHL teams, I'd be willing to bet the vast majority are suspending payments. Because the majority of teams don't want their STH's to feel they are being taken advantage of.

To make your most loyal fans continue to pay a substantial monthly bill for a product which has no know time frame for return, is absolutely crazy imo.

Obviously NHL teams want to make money like any for profit business. That doesn't mean they shouldn't be reasonable when considering how to handle a delicate situation like a lockout/strike/work stoppage.

Looch is offline  
Old
09-20-2012, 06:57 AM
  #34
DarrenBanks56
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,397
vCash: 500
i dont mind them still taking the payments out while theyre not playing.
Main reason is because it would be unfair to those that paid in full.

But it is gonna be odd when they take $172 out of my CC on the 22nd of the month, then refund my CC at the end of the month. Something will definitely get screwed up more than once with those transactions. Ive had so many screw ups with payments This will throw them for a loop.

The Bruins give us the option to pay for our tickets up until December. Which is good for me, because I basically live check to check.

Im definitely choosing option 2. That way my CC will be paid off by the time the season starts. If there is a season. And I'll still most likely renew next season anyways unless they plant a huge increase on us.

I just dont see them raising pices much even with a short layoff. Maybe $2 at the most.

DarrenBanks56 is offline  
Old
09-20-2012, 08:35 AM
  #35
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,947
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenBanks56 View Post
But it is gonna be odd when they take $172 out of my CC on the 22nd of the month, then refund my CC at the end of the month. Something will definitely get screwed up more than once with those transactions. Ive had so many screw ups with payments This will throw them for a loop.
Agreed on the bolded.

I have had some bad situations already earlier this year. I was using a bank/debit card for my payments. I needed to switch over to use a credit card. You aren't able to switch payment methods on line on your account. You have to call and do it over the phone with your rep. So I did.

I gave him the number of the new card and confirmed that not only was the old card taken off as the primary card, but confirmed it was completely removed from their system all together.

Three weeks later I'm down in the outerbanks on vacation with my family. I walk up to the ticket window with my wife and kids to buy some tickets to walk up a light house. I hand the guy my debit card, "sorry sir, your card was declined." Huh? Can you try it again? "Sure. Sorry, declined again."

I whip out my phone and check my bank account. Sure enough the ******** charged my monthly payment to my debit card. I am on the beginning of a weeks vacation in which I am planning on using my debit card to pay for everything...and my balance is now in the negative!

They tell me they can try to have the box office reverse the charge, but it will take several days. Sweet!

Needless to say, this organization has not left me with reason to be pessimistic about how they handle financial issues. When in doubt, they will **** it up


Last edited by Looch: 09-20-2012 at 02:06 PM.
Looch is offline  
Old
09-20-2012, 12:06 PM
  #36
nickyb
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Pawtucket, RI
Country: United States
Posts: 1,482
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
Agreed on the bolded.

I have had some bad situations already earlier this year. I was using a bank.debit card for my payments. I needed to switch over to use a credit card. You aren't able to switch payment methods on line on your account. You have to call and do it over the phone with your rep. So I did.

I gave him the number of the new card and confirmed that not only was the old card taken off as the primary card, but confirmed it was completely removed from their system all together.

Three weeks later I down in the outranks on vacation with my family. I walk up to the ticket window with my wife and kids to buy some tickets to walk up a light house. Hand the guy my debit card, "sorry sir, your card was declined." Huh? Can you try it again? "Sure. Sorry, declined again."

I whip out my phone and check my bank account. Sure enough the ******** charged my monthly payment to my debit card. I am on the beginning of a weeks vacation in which I am planning on using my debit card to pay for everything...and my balance is now in the negative!

They tell me they can try to have the box office reverse the charge, but it will take several days. Sweet!

Needless to say, this organization has not left me with reason to be pessimistic about how they handle financial issues. When in doubt, they will **** it up
Haha very true, I even had a tough time changing my email/home address on account not too long ago.

nickyb is offline  
Old
09-20-2012, 01:04 PM
  #37
BlackNgold 84
Known Kellyist
 
BlackNgold 84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Country: United States
Posts: 2,472
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyb View Post
Haha very true, I even had a tough time changing my email/home address on account not too long ago.
Ya i asked for them to change my email at the end of last season and it took like 2 months and they supposedly had to wait after the season to end of some garbage. It doesn't make any sense how they do things at times.

BlackNgold 84 is offline  
Old
09-21-2012, 12:05 PM
  #38
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,947
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TP View Post
Other thread hit close to 1,000 posts. Continue here. (Link to first thread: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...1#post45102477)


Here you can announce you have tickets to give away, to trade for future games, to sell at or below face value to other fans. You can also make requests to purchase tickets for certain games.

Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use and cannot be sold at more than face value plus postage/UPS/FedEx charges.

*******Poster must post the ticket price.*******
HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.
HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.
I think there's a issue with the previous thread's link. Not sure what it is...but I get a error message every time.

Looch is offline  
Old
09-21-2012, 12:31 PM
  #39
schmautzy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,056
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
I think there's a issue with the previous thread's link. Not sure what it is...but I get a error message every time.
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...120723&page=40

schmautzy is offline  
Old
09-21-2012, 04:04 PM
  #40
nickyb
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Pawtucket, RI
Country: United States
Posts: 1,482
vCash: 500
Sure enough, the B's whacked me with the monthly payment today Idiots....

nickyb is offline  
Old
09-21-2012, 04:43 PM
  #41
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,947
vCash: 500
I've only heard back from two other team's boards on what other teams are doing. I only checked with a handful of teams who I thought had a similar hot market-


Philly-

OPTION 1—EARN INTEREST

o All previous payments on your Flyers account to date shall remain on account through the duration of the work stoppage and shall earn 2% simple interest, a significant increase over current bank rates.

o Interest shall accrue beginning September 16th and shall end on the date an announcement is made finalizing the start of the 2012-13 NHL season. Interest will be calculated based on your total paid value as of September 16th.


OPTION 2—MONTHLY REFUNDS
o Receive month by month, partial refunds of the amount paid to date on your Flyers account through the duration of the work stoppage.

o Refunds will be issued for the total paid value for games canceled each month (calculated assuming 44 games scheduled for the Wells Fargo Center) and will be issued in a lump sum by the15th of the subsequent month. Refunds will be processed in the same manner (i.e., refunded to credit card or by check) payment was received. Interest does not apply.

THEY have also suspended monthly payments till the lockout is over.





Washington-

I couldn't get a copy of a email or letter.

They are offering 1% APR and have also suspended all payments till the lockout is over.



Other teams I checked with but haven't heard back from- Pittsburgh, Chicago, Detroit, Winnipeg, Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver. I didn't check with NY because 5mins4fighting already said they hadn't given them any more info since they have no pre-season games and the first reg season game isn't till Nov 1st (because of Garden renovations).

Looch is offline  
Old
09-21-2012, 05:06 PM
  #42
duckchobbins
Registered User
 
duckchobbins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 24,944
vCash: 500
HOLY SMOKES! So you mean they're not charging for services not rendered?! I think I just heard Jeremy Jacobs' head explode I'm sure he simply can't understand why you wouldn't take all the money you could manage to get your hands on.

duckchobbins is offline  
Old
09-21-2012, 06:40 PM
  #43
schmautzy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,056
vCash: 500
Found this

Not sure on payment plans.

http://daysofyorr.com/2012-articles/...t-holders.html

schmautzy is offline  
Old
09-22-2012, 04:45 PM
  #44
DarrenBanks56
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,397
vCash: 500
i think we shouldbe able to get full refunds if we want.
Im gonna call my rep monday and ask.

Ididnt get season tickets for a half season.
These idiots arent even talking now.

DarrenBanks56 is offline  
Old
09-22-2012, 05:22 PM
  #45
MarshmontMcSlewfoot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,899
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenBanks56 View Post
i think we shouldbe able to get full refunds if we want.
Im gonna call my rep monday and ask.

Ididnt get season tickets for a half season.
These idiots arent even talking now.
I am sure you can if you put up enough of a stink.

You will be threatened with losing your seats and never being able to buy season tickets again (obviously.)

The uglier this gets the more the season will suck once it starts. 3 games in 4 nights in February/March is going to be brutal... We should have the option to OPT out of 2012-2013 season tickets but not lose our right to playoffs and 2013/2014 seasons. Fat chance of that happening though.


I would be more understanding of things if our owner wasn't the main culprit in this lockout demanding an official vote of owner solidarity...one year after a grieving Bob Kraft worked relentlessly to find common ground with players and not flush the good thing they had going down the toilet.

MarshmontMcSlewfoot is offline  
Old
09-22-2012, 05:36 PM
  #46
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,947
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenBanks56 View Post
i think we shouldbe able to get full refunds if we want.
Im gonna call my rep monday and ask.

Ididnt get season tickets for a half season.
These idiots arent even talking now.
Good for you for asking.


However, be prepared for this reply...

Looch is offline  
Old
09-22-2012, 05:53 PM
  #47
duckchobbins
Registered User
 
duckchobbins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 24,944
vCash: 500
I assume there's gotta be something in the contract for them to weasel around it, but couldn't you say that they've breached because they didn't provide all of the services you bought in for?

duckchobbins is offline  
Old
09-22-2012, 05:58 PM
  #48
bossfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 908
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
Good for you for asking.


However, be prepared for this reply...
That is the reply that I got. If I stop paying on the payment plan then my account will be considered to be delinquent and I would lose my seats.


Last edited by bossfan: 09-22-2012 at 08:02 PM.
bossfan is offline  
Old
09-22-2012, 08:28 PM
  #49
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,947
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossfan View Post
That is the reply that I got and I didn't ask for a refund. I asked my rep to find out if I can choose a modified option #1. I offered to leave the money already paid in on account without receiving interest if they would stop taking payments from me and then on the day after an agreement is reached I would pay my remaining balance in full.

Within 30 minutes I got my answer - no dice and if I stop paying on the payment plan then my account will be considered to be delinquent and I would lose my seats.
It's a very reasonable request imo. As other teams have done exactly that. But they didn't say you would have to pay in full upon the new CBA. They would divy the remain payments up. So if there were two months left on your payment plan and you owed $1,000 you pay $500 each moth etc.

I honestly believe they could receive two thousand phone calls from angry STH's over the fact that their two options of continuing to charge during the lockout are ridiculous, and they'd still tell us all to get ****ed. $ is king. If you don't give them their money (your money) they'll tell you they'll pull someone off their wait list who will.


The guy I share a four pack of one seats with got a call from his rep yesterday. His rep was asking him what option he was going to choose, 1 or 2. Since I pay for 75% of the seats, and he only has 25%, he told me I could choose what I wanted. I told him I was going to take the refund. But that I was going to wait till the 28th to see if by some act of God the two sides made any significant ground towards a new CBA. It can't hurt to wait till the last day.


Anyways, he tells me that his rep informed him they will almost definitely have a increase next year. I went through the routine of telling him how if we lose the whole season, half the season, miss the playoffs or make another early exit from the playoffs, chances are they won't increase prices. But his rep did a good job of scaring him into the possibility of paying $10 a ticket more next year.

I told him if he really wanted to I'd go with option 1...I'm fine with it. As his 4 seats only represent a third of my over all ST investment. And I'd just look at it as hedging my overall investment since I'll be taking option 2 on the other two thirds of my seats.

We all know how it works. The sox have been a perfect example over the last decade. When it's going well for a team and they have a wait list, strong secondary market and a sell out streak, they can let the perks slide and start to give ****** customer service. They don't have to work with you...someone else will take your place. And they're happy to let you know it. Look for the sox to start instituting some kid of similar 10 month payment plan next year.

The sox already started ass kissing before the season was even over this year. They know the sell out streak will be over next year. And that there's a large number of STH's who aren't going to renew next season tix. I was surprised when I bought Sox tickets online under my name (an account that is flagged). I had the delivery method as "regular mail" and was able to have them left at will call under a different name for a stub hub sale. They didn't care. They were just happy they were getting $365 for a pair of monster seats that wouldn't have otherwise sold. Two or three years ago they would have told me to get ****ed. Similarly if the NHL season is completely lost this year, do you think John C will call me up next year after I buy a couple mini plans on my account and do another "power play" and tell me he is going to cancel them? I don't think so.

However, if the lockout goes deep or the season is completely lost, you will see serious ass kissing next season. I'd be will to bet with all the negative attention the league would be getting, their HUGE ST wait list would evaporate. They would be begging anyone who chose option two and took the refunds to come back. And I'd likely come back...after I dropped 90% of my seats


Last edited by Looch: 09-23-2012 at 07:35 AM.
Looch is offline  
Old
09-22-2012, 10:02 PM
  #50
DKH
Registered User
 
DKH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 28,841
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
It's a very reasonable request imo. As other teams have done exactly that. But they didn't say you would have to pay in full upon the new CBA. They would divy the remain payments up. So if there were two months left on your payment plan and you owed $1,000 you pay $500 each moth etc.

I honestly believe they could receive two thousand phone calls from angry STH's over the fact that their two options of continuing to charge during the lockout are ridiculous, and they'd still tell us all to get ****ed. $ is king. If you don't give them their money (your money) they'll tell you they'll pull someone off their wait list who will.


The guy a share a four pack of one seats with got a cal from his rep yesterday. His rep was asking him what option he was going to choose, 1 or 2. Since I pay for 75% of the seast and he only has 25% he tad me I could choose what I wanted. I told him I was going to take the refund. But that I was going to wait till the 28th to see if by some act of God the two side made and significant ground towards a new CBA. It can't hurt to wait till the last day.


Anyways, he tells me that his rep informed him they will almost definitely have a increase next year. I went through the routine of telling him how if we lose the whole season, half the season, miss the playoffs or make another early exit from the playoffs, chances are they won't increase prices. But his rep did a good job of scaring him into the possibility of paying $10 a ticket more next year.

I told him if he really wanted to I'd go with option 1 I'm fine with it. As his 4 seats only represent a third of my over all ST investment. And I'd just look at it as hedging my overall investment since I'll be taking option 2 on the other two thirds of my seats.

We all know how it works. The sox have been a perfect example over the last decade. When it's going well for a team and they have a wait list, strong secondary market and a sell out streak, they can let the perks slide and start to give ****** customer service. They don't have to work with you...someone else will take your place. And they're happy to let you know it. Look for the sox to start instituting some kid of similar 10 month payment plan next year.

The sox already started ass kissing before the season was even over this year. They know the sell out streak will be over next year. And that there's a large number of STH's who aren't going to renew next season. I was surprised when I bought Sox tickets online under my name (an account that is flagged). I had the delivery method as "regular mail" and was able to have them left at will call under a different name for a stub hub sale. They didn't care. They were just happy they were getting $365 for a pair of monster seats that wouldn't have otherwise sold. Two or three years ago they would have told me to get ****ed. Similarly if the NHL season is completely lost this year do you think John C will call me up next year after I buy a couple mini plans on my account and do another "power play" and tell me he is going to cancel them? I don't think so.

However, if the lockout goes deep or the season is completely lost, you will see serious ass kissing next season. I'd be will to bet with all the negative attention the league would be getting, their HUGE ST wait list would evaporate. They would be begging anyone who chose option two and took the refunds to come back. And I'd likely come back...after I dropped 90% of my seats
I don't want a lock out but if what you paint comes to fruition I'd love it. I'll be the first to say if its good for me, I'm all in. If season ticket holders bail fine with me. This new success and all the new fans has done nothing but started a price rise like I saw with my Patriots and Red Sox tickets.

I don't take any of this lockout stuff personal and those that tell me to boycott I got three words for you- go **** yourself.

I had Red Sox tickets in 1994 during the strike, the Bruins since 1983 and we had Patriots going back to 1976- so I've seen my share of this garbage and I have better things to do than get all emotional over it. If it bothers me I'd leave. In fact the only time I ever left the Bruins was not for a strike or lockout it was because of Jacobs related that pissed me off so bad I said **** it after my parents had seats since the late 40's. However, they stepped up to the plate were great, and have continued to be outfreakingstanding to me. I mean they shiit ice cream over there in my opinion. I will not get into it here but I was more pissed at them than any post here and told them so when they contacted me- tracking me down at work which considering what I was doing that day was not easy. It all worked out great for me.

I don't blame some for wanting to bail and after reading these threads I think some should. If enough people do it you can probably get tickets easy enough.

Oh, and one other thing. I've had tickets for Red Sox and Bruins and Patriots and its not even close who treats you the best- Bruins. I could do a three hour rant on the other two. You talk about ass kissing when things are going bad and treating you like Paul Ryan does woman when things are going good that is the Patriots and Red Sox.

DKH is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:44 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.