HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

Any open spots for an XBOX player?

Old
09-18-2012, 07:25 PM
pckstpr31

vCash: 500
Any open spots for an XBOX player?

Hi Everyone,

First of all, hopefully it isn't a problem that I'm making a thread for the sole purpose of finding a spot in a league. I've browsed through at least 10 threads on here and they all seem to be filled. I thought instead of just continuously searching I could post something in hopes someone would need another GM in their league. I've looked through a lot of leagues online and so many of them are unrealistic and have completely fantasy like rosters. I think it'd be more fun to play in a league that starts with up to date rosters and can complete trades and signings that are more realistic. I'd like to play some games, so a full sim league probably isn't what I'm looking for.

Anyways, hopefully someone can let me know of a league that's looking for one more GM. I'm not too picky on what team I get either.

Thanks a lot, and again if this thread runs anyone the wrong way or anything just let me know.

pckstpr31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2012, 07:34 PM
Erza Scarlet
following the mantle

Quote:
Originally Posted by pckstpr31 View Post
Hi Everyone,

First of all, hopefully it isn't a problem that I'm making a thread for the sole purpose of finding a spot in a league. I've browsed through at least 10 threads on here and they all seem to be filled. I thought instead of just continuously searching I could post something in hopes someone would need another GM in their league. I've looked through a lot of leagues online and so many of them are unrealistic and have completely fantasy like rosters. I think it'd be more fun to play in a league that starts with up to date rosters and can complete trades and signings that are more realistic. I'd like to play some games, so a full sim league probably isn't what I'm looking for.

Anyways, hopefully someone can let me know of a league that's looking for one more GM. I'm not too picky on what team I get either.

Thanks a lot, and again if this thread runs anyone the wrong way or anything just let me know.
I have Carolina avaliable. He's made some some trades on it though but we have alot of good GMs in our league. It has good goaltending, extra draft picks, and a deep defence but no Staal and Skinner though. the roster is below if you're interested. we play first 20 games, last 10 games and all playoffs.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...1&postcount=43

Erza Scarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-19-2012, 04:58 PM
hockeycorey

Nahl

NAHL is the league name. Lots of GM spots open, league is random rosters. Take a look...

hockeycorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-19-2012, 05:00 PM
Chris Butler
Feels bad man

vCash: 50
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1259579
7 teams available. Sim only.

Chris Butler is offline   Reply With Quote