HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Subban : Habs - Flyers talked.

Old
09-20-2012, 07:53 AM
Soltantgris

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourBuddy View Post
Yes, because you have been in the locker room and know of all this bad blood in there right ? Please enough with the speculation, you don't know crap about what is truly going on in the room. I do know from CP himself that PK is well liked and CP considers him one of his best friends.
The only distraction, is from people like you, who invent crap.
I do my best with the informations I get from the medias, and from what I see. Im maybe wrong, but I doubt it. Bergevin's comment is pretty clear (but maybe he's inventing crap too, or listening people inventing crap, that's possible). He don't trust enought Subban for giving him a multi-years contract (Bergevin told the medias that "il y a un certain nombre de choses qu'il veut voir de plus près". Why dont he trust him ?

Soltantgris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2012, 08:09 AM
poetryinmotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soltantgris View Post
I do my best with the informations I get from the medias, and from what I see. Im maybe wrong, but I doubt it. Bergevin's comment is pretty clear (but maybe he's inventing crap too, or listening people inventing crap, that's possible). He don't trust enought Subban for giving him a multi-years contract (Bergevin told the medias that "il y a un certain nombre de choses qu'il veut voir de plus près". Why dont he trust him ?
I was going to ask you where that link is but then I saw the username. Don't really care anymore.

Want to make an avatar bet and put your money where your mouth is? Tired of hearing you go on about how Bergevin doesn't like Subban or that he has issues with teammates.

poetryinmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2012, 10:20 AM
maryannshabs*

I would love the proposed trading of PK Subban and a draft pick to the Flyers for Couturier and tWO OF THE fLYERS BEST PROSPECTS. Add to the weakness we have at center.

maryannshabs* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2012, 10:22 AM
Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryannshabs View Post
I would love the proposed trading of PK Subban and a draft pick to the Flyers for Couturier and tWO OF THE fLYERS BEST PROSPECTS. Add to the weakness we have at center.
Coutz and two of their best prospects? Lmao. That's like the Flyers saying that they will trade Brayden Schenn to the habs for Pacioretty and two of the Habs' best prospects.

Andy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2012, 12:19 PM
maryannshabs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asamu View Post
Nobody is touching my Subban! Seriously, The Flyers can look elsewhere for a D because we have no one to replace him right now. Sure we have Beaulieu, but he still has to get some experience in the AHL and adapt himself to the speed of the game.

As said in the article, Subban is one of the biggest seller in T-shirts, jerseys so we have to sign him but it will be after the NHL/Players agreement (if there is one) in order to have a better deal.
We finished Last in the East With him, we can do the same Without him, especially for the likes of a Couturier.

Quote:
I would swap Subban for Couturier.

And then try to trade plekanec for a young D-Prospect.

Galchenyuk - Couturier - Eller would be a nice mixte down the middle for years to come.

And that would stop those Subban distraction in and out the locker room.

Not a bash on Subban, its just that, you know, Couturier is an awesome hockey players too.
Dont forget the high draft pick we'll get next June, and Leblanc, we Should finally have enough centermen to ompete with other teams in the league.. Next stop, a sniper on the wing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
Subban is nowhere near the player Giroux is!
And to think that "Genius" Timmons drafted David (who) Fischer when Giroux was available in That draft..

Last edited by Habsfan18: 09-20-2012 at 12:21 PM. Reason: merge
maryannshabs* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2012, 08:01 AM
Soltantgris

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetryinmotion View Post
I was going to ask you where that link is but then I saw the username. Don't really care anymore.

Want to make an avatar bet and put your money where your mouth is? Tired of hearing you go on about how Bergevin doesn't like Subban or that he has issues with teammates.
I have 37 posts. Need a coffee man ? I don't choose the words Bergevin use. He clearly have doubt about Subban's behavior, and It's wy he don't wan't to commit with a multi-years contract.

He, like me, is confident Subban have the tools to be a stud for years to come for our teams IF he is able to put the team first.

Soltantgris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2012, 11:23 AM
PunkinDrublic*

Quote:
I have 37 posts. Need a coffee man ? I don't choose the words Bergevin use. He clearly have doubt about Subban's behavior, and It's wy he don't wan't to commit with a multi-years contract.

He, like me, is confident Subban have the tools to be a stud for years to come for our teams IF he is able to put the team first.

Yes that is definitely the reason !

PunkinDrublic* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2012, 11:41 AM
Jerk Store
Classless

Quote:

I agree and have been saying this for some time. Why is it so hard to believe that a new management team and coaching staff might have concerns about a player who, for whatever reason, found himself in a number of scuffles with teammates last season?

I think Subban is a very good young player, but I don't blame them for wanting a shorter a term to assess everything. That plus he only put up 36 points last season. Not earth shattering numbers. He did well enough in all situations, but I think Bergevin isn't about to give him a 6-7 year deal, which I think is what Subban is looking for. I'm with management on this one.

Jerk Store is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2012, 11:43 AM
uiCk
GrEmelins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerk Store View Post
I agree and have been saying this for some time. Why is it so hard to believe that a new management team and coaching staff might have concerns about a player who, for whatever reason, found himself in a number of scuffles with teammates last season?

I think Subban is a very good young player, but I don't blame them for wanting a shorter a term to assess everything. That plus he only put up 36 points last season. Not earth shattering numbers. He did well enough in all situations, but I think Bergevin isn't about to give him a 6-7 year deal, which I think is what Subban is looking for. I'm with management on this one.
Do you actually know what management wants, for you to be on "their side"?

uiCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2012, 11:45 AM
Jerk Store
Classless

Quote:
Originally Posted by uiCk View Post
It's been reported that Subban wants term. I don't blame him either.

Jerk Store is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2012, 12:29 PM
Frozenice
the random dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by uiCk View Post
Does "anybody" actually know what management wants?

A lot of people are making baseless claims which seems based on how they see the world.

Management likes Subban, management doesn't like Subban, management isn't sure about Subban.

Frozenice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2012, 12:34 PM
uiCk
GrEmelins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenice View Post
Does "anybody" actually know what management wants?

A lot of people are making baseless claims which seems based on how they see the world.

Management likes Subban, management doesn't like Subban, management isn't sure about Subban.
Pretty much this; people don't need to take "sides". Taking sides, especially when only information you have here is that PK hasn't signed yet, only shows your predetermined bias towards certain player/person/idea.

uiCk is offline   Reply With Quote