HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

All Ticket Exchange and Questions

Old
04-16-2012, 02:48 PM
John Wayne Gretzky

vCash: 500
I'm looking for 4-6 row 15 uppers for game 4. Trying to spend $100 per ticket. Let me know if anyone has em.

John Wayne Gretzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-18-2012, 12:52 AM
Murphy7
Drop the puck

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne Gretzky View Post
I'm looking for 4-6 row 15 uppers for game 4. Trying to spend $100 per ticket. Let me know if anyone has em.
Check Wednesday afternoon when folks have to clear them out or eat them. Loved the tweet I saw earlier tonight. Sixers tickers for Tuesday night were 99 cents on StubHub, Flyers tickets for Wednesday were $218.92 and up.

Murphy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-18-2012, 11:55 AM
John Wayne Gretzky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy7 View Post
Check Wednesday afternoon when folks have to clear them out or eat them. Loved the tweet I saw earlier tonight. Sixers tickers for Tuesday night were 99 cents on StubHub, Flyers tickets for Wednesday were $218.92 and up.
Thats the plan. Ill be down by the stadium regardless. I dont want this to be the first game I miss this season.

Old
04-22-2012, 12:24 AM
z00mer
Rookie User

Hi guys, I bought 4x tickets to the Flyers game on Sunday and can't make it. They are great seats (Club Box) and so I want to give everyone the headsup.

They cost me $250 each ($1000 total). I'm pissed I can't make the game - but now I just really want to make sure they get into SOMEONE's hands.

Anyway, I just posted them on Stub Hub in section CB24 (row 4, seats 5,6,7,8). You can find them on the arena map on the game page:

http://www.stubhub.com/philadelphia-...-2012-4032111/

Here I even made a diagram for you to find my tickets easily:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8495276/flyers-tx.jpg

I currently have them priced at $195 each. This is already pretty sweet deal, but if there are no takers by tomorrow morning (say 7:00 AM Philly time) - I will be droping the price down $95 (saves $100 off my already discounted price). Under $100 bucks for great seats for what is already the greatest playoff series of the year (perhaps decade??).

If you got any questions, feel free to reply here otherwise I recommend jumping on these right now. Or if you feel lucky check in the morning in that section CB24 for an even lower price (if someone hasn't already taken them).

Thanks!

z00mer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2012, 08:40 PM
Hollywood Couturier

Two tickets to Home Game One at $105 per ($210 Total). Section 216 Row 11 Seats 17 and 18 (Aisle).

They're on StubHub right now for a higher price but I can take them down if someone on here is interested

EDIT: Nevermind

"I Came Here To Bury Caesar, Not Praise Him" - Roy Halladay

Last edited by Hollywood Couturier: 04-26-2012 at 08:51 PM.
Hollywood Couturier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2012, 08:09 AM
ScJeff

Have the tickest for the game 7 (if neccecary) been put up for public sale yet? If not when would they? Also if i buy some off of stubhub, and the game doesnt happen does anyone know what would happen?

Also if anyone has any for sale PM me. Thanks!

ScJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2012, 09:15 AM
John Wayne Gretzky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Couturier View Post
Two tickets to Home Game One at $105 per ($210 Total). Section 216 Row 11 Seats 17 and 18 (Aisle).

They're on StubHub right now for a higher price but I can take them down if someone on here is interested

EDIT: Nevermind
Hey man, I sent you a pm.

Old
04-30-2012, 03:49 PM
useref15

A family member of mine is a STHer and has 2 seats in section 121 row 25 on the aisle. They come with cadilac grille passes as well. He has asking for $158 a piece which is face value. PM me if you want them and I will coordinate it for you guys.

Once again the tix are for tomorrow night section 121 row 25 seats 1 and 2 w/ cadillac grille passes. $158 per

useref15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-21-2012, 08:59 AM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

vCash: 1462
This thread has been modified to include the upcoming season.

MiamiScreamingEagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2012, 09:38 PM
Neglia96*

Me and my buddy own tickets to the islanders and flyers. If anyone is looking for a bunch of games let me know.

Neglia96* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2012, 12:53 PM
30Rinks
Go To A Leafs Game @

Hey guys, I'm on my "see the leafs at every arena" journey, and it is bringing me to Philly on October 27th. Anyone have seasons tickets and want to set something up to sell them if the season goes through (i.e. cba works out?) I'm looking for hard tickets ideally as I'm trying to frame them all.

I'm thinking $100/each should buy me fairly decent lower bowl tickets? am I wrong on that?

Also, out of curiosity, I'm staying at the Airport, I'm assuming there is no issues there/around the stadium for safety, correct? I'm not a crazy small town person but if there are areas to avoid then it's better to know.

30Rinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2012, 10:13 AM
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor

Quick question for you guys...have your STH's received any information about what happens in case of a lockout? Bruins fans got ours today and I'm trying to gauge if we're getting screwed or not in comparison to other teams that I consider to be similar marketwise.

Thanks!

Kate08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-16-2012, 10:43 AM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 5872
Here is an excerpt of an email I just received:

Quote:
OPTION 1—EARN INTEREST

o All previous payments on your Flyers account to date shall remain on account through the duration of the work stoppage and shall earn 2% simple interest, a significant increase over current bank rates.

o Interest shall accrue beginning September 16th and shall end on the date an announcement is made finalizing the start of the 2012-13 NHL season. Interest will be calculated based on your total paid value as of September 16th.

OPTION 2—MONTHLY REFUNDS
o Receive month by month, partial refunds of the amount paid to date on your Flyers account through the duration of the work stoppage.

o Refunds will be issued for the total paid value for games canceled each month (calculated assuming 44 games scheduled for the Wells Fargo Center) and will be issued in a lump sum by the15th of the subsequent month. Refunds will be processed in the same manner (i.e., refunded to credit card or by check) payment was received. Interest does not apply.

GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-16-2012, 03:47 PM
Murphy7
Drop the puck

Interest rates offered to STH by team: Flyers 2%, Anaheim 5%, Boston 3% (locks in 13-14 season), Buffalo 4%, Chicago 2%, Dallas 5%, Los Angeles 5%, Toronto 5%, Washington 1%, Winnipeg 3%. Among 10 teams that have announced, the average is 3.5%

Old
09-21-2012, 11:22 AM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKJ View Post
Here is an excerpt of an email I just received:
The bigger question, If you are currently on a payment plan that has payment that run through December or January, are they going to continue to force you to make those payment during the lockout?

I have ST's in Boston and Minnesota. Boston is forcing all ST's to continue to make payment during the lockout, regardless whether they choose to get monthly refund or they choose the 3% APR interest and a price freeze in '13-14...which I find ridiculous. Minnesota is suspending all payments for all STH's regard ell if they choose monthly refunds or take the 10% interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy7 View Post
Interest rates offered to STH by team: Flyers 2%, Anaheim 5%, Boston 3% (locks in 13-14 season), Buffalo 4%, Chicago 2%, Dallas 5%, Los Angeles 5%, Toronto 5%, Washington 1%, Winnipeg 3%. Among 10 teams that have announced, the average is 3.5%
Minnesota is offering 10% interest...

Quote:
September 17, 2012

Re: 9569XXX

Dear Buddy ,

The Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) between the NHL and the Players’ Association expired without a new agreement having been reached. As a result, the opening of training camps may be delayed and it is possible that games in the 2012-13 regular season may be cancelled. The Wild organization apologizes for the inconvenience this necessary action will cause our loyal fans.

Our relationship with you, a valued Season Ticket Holder, is very important to us, and we have put in place a program which we believe will allow you to add value to your investment with the Wild, even if games are missed.

Your remaining payments, due on October 15, November 15, December 14, and January 15, will not be charged until a new CBA agreement has been reached. Once the 2012-2013 season is confirmed, we will resume any remaining payment on the 15th of the following month.

Once a new CBA is agreed upon, you will receive a credit on your account for missed games, if any, plus 10% interest (APR) on the dollar value of tickets for those games once the funds in your season ticket account exceed the value of remaining scheduled games (that interest will be calculated on a daily basis between the date of the cancelled game and the date of the newly confirmed NHL season schedule). The ensuing credit on your account for the value of missed games and calculated interest can be applied toward future games, playoffs or subsequent season renewals.

If you find it necessary to forego the game credit and interest payment approach, we request that you contact your account representative to initiate the refund process for the value of any cancelled games which are not rescheduled. To allow for the possibility of rescheduled games, refunds will not begin until after the NHL has confirmed any cancelled games will not be rescheduled. Refunds will only be made once the funds in your season ticket account exceed the value of the remaining scheduled games.

As always, please feel free to contact , your Fan Relations Account Representative at with any questions or concerns you may have. In addition, we’ve produced an online FAQ document that you can access at www.wild.com/cbanews.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Xcel Energy Center!

Matt Majka

Chief Operating Officer

Minnesota Wild

09-21-2012, 11:56 AM
PAZUZU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
The bigger question, If you are currently on a payment plan that has payment that run through December or January, are they going to continue to force you to make those payment during the lockout?
i am on the 9 month payment plan, i have paid about 1/2 of what i owe, and they have stopped charging me the remaining monthly payments until the lockout is over.

i'd be not too happy if the flyers did what the bruins are doing to their STH's.

PAZUZU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2012, 12:39 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAZUZU View Post
i am on the 9 month payment plan, i have paid about 1/2 of what i owe, and they have stopped charging me the remaining monthly payments until the lockout is over.

i'd be not too happy if the flyers did what the bruins are doing to their STH's.
Thanks for the info.

I know someone earlier in the thread made it sound like the Philly offer of 2% APR was horrible and compared the it to the B's offer of 3%. However if you realize how ARR works, the difference between the 1percentage point APR is a matter of pennies, not dollars.

The fact that you guys had your payments suspended, as I believe many team are doing, is a far superior offer to our 3%. STH's who opted for the monthly refund will see a charge on our cards one day and a refund the next

Jeremy Jacobs is absolutely a greedy ****er! He's gonna make good bank on the interest from STH if the lockout looms long. All the while giving us a piddly APR "credit" for next year.

Looch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2012, 01:13 PM
Murphy7
Drop the puck

Quote:
once the funds in your season ticket account exceed the value of remaining scheduled games
Thanks, Looch. Good to know the 10% from the Wild is something of a false number for some STH. If they are on a payment plan, they have to wait until enough games are canceled to get them to where the payments they've made cover the remainder of the slate. Depending upon how their plans are structured, there could be STH who don't get any interest until December or January.

Old
09-21-2012, 01:50 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Beefitor

vCash: 156
1% for Washington? Wow. STH will really be swimming in money.

10-24-2012, 09:30 AM
PAZUZU

any season ticket holders trying to access the phantoms presale right now? they were supposed to go on sale at 10am but i keep getting a message that they are not on sale from the wells fargo website and i get no answer when i try to call.

nevermind!! got em.

Last edited by PAZUZU: 10-24-2012 at 11:46 AM. Reason: eventually got in
PAZUZU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-09-2013, 09:24 AM
kicksave27

Anyone heard about how they are doing tickets with the condensed schedule? The first game is supposed to be the 19th, and it'll be great double header with the college game.

kicksave27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-09-2013, 09:38 AM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicksave27 View Post
Anyone heard about how they are doing tickets with the condensed schedule? The first game is supposed to be the 19th, and it'll be great double header with the college game.
My guess is there will be an announcement coinciding with the release of the revised schedule. The schedule will be changed from what was issued in the summer; it won't be picked up starting with a certain date.

Old
01-12-2013, 10:08 PM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

Quote:
Single-game tickets for all 24 Flyers regular season home games will go on sale on Tuesday, January 15 at 10 a.m. Tickets will be available via ComcastTIX on line at ComcastTIX.com, by phone at 1-800-298-4200 or in person at Wells Fargo Center box office.

It’s time! The highly anticipated 2012-13 Flyers season is now underway. For the latest ticket information including single games, full or partial packages, call 215-218-PUCK (7825) or visit PhiladelphiaFlyers.com.
http://flyers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=649845

Quote:
INDIVIDUAL GAME TICKETS GO ON SALE ON JANUARY 15
TEAM TO OPEN TRAINING CAMP ON JANUARY 13;
HOST FREE OPEN PRACTICE AT WELLS FARGO CENTER ON JANUARY 17
Quote:
The Philadelphia Flyers will open their 48-game 2012-13 schedule against the Pittsburgh Penguins at the Wells Fargo Center in a nationally-televised game on NBC on Saturday, January 19 at 3 p.m. The season will conclude on April 28 at the Ottawa Senators.

“I’m happy that we’re back to playing hockey," said Comcast-Spectacor Chairman Ed Snider. "Our fans have waited a long time, and I want to thank them for staying with us. We can’t wait for the season to start.”

"We are eager to drop the puck and get this season underway," said Comcast-Spectacor President Peter Luukko. "Our organization is very excited for our players, our coaches and, most particularly, our loyal and dedicated fans who continue to show their undying support and showed an incredible amount of patience during this process."

As a result of opening the season on January 19 at 3 p.m., Comcast-Spectacor also announced that the start time for the Philadelphia College Hockey Faceoff, scheduled for the Wells Fargo Center that evening between the University of Vermont and Penn State University, has been changed to 8 p.m.

The revised schedule finds the Flyers playing only Eastern Conference opponents, and is weighted towards divisional foes. The Flyers will play 18 of their games against the four other teams in the Atlantic Division, and will face the teams in the Northeast and Southeast divisions three times each for a total of 15 games against each division.

Within the Atlantic Division, the Flyers will play five games each against the New York Rangers and the New Jersey Devils. The Flyers will host the Rangers in three games and will visit Madison Square Garden twice, while the opposite situation – three road games and two home games – will be in place against the Devils. The Flyers will play the Penguins and Rangers four times apiece, with two at home and two away.

Last edited by MiamiScreamingEagles: 01-12-2013 at 10:25 PM.
Old
01-13-2013, 10:43 PM
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiScreamingEagles View Post
Stub Hub is showing tix starting at $91.45 Mezzanine for the Pitt game...963 tix available?

Is there going to be anything cheaper out there? Just looking to go to Saturday's game right now...

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2013, 04:24 PM
kicksave27

I'm going to try to get them when they go on sale, if not stubhub. I'm also getting tix to the penn st game that night, hockey double header

kicksave27 is offline   Reply With Quote