HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

If you could trade for...( NHL13 )

Old
09-24-2012, 10:04 PM
RobinDIF
Reunite ROR & Landy!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickAHL View Post
Isn't Larsson a 84? He is the most overrated one, how is he better than Landy and the Nuge?
Cant really compare defensemans overall to forwards. But yeah, considering that Larsson is a TWD which makes it harder for him to get a high overall, he is way to good from the start of the game too.

RobinDIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2012, 12:43 AM
Muffin
Avalanche Flavoured

I couldn't be happier with my Stastny+Zanon for Bouwmeester+Stajan trade. Bouwmeester is SO much better than any D on the Avs and I honestly can't tell much of a difference between Stajan and Stastny when playing.

Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2012, 08:18 AM
Razor29
52-22-8

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin View Post
I couldn't be happier with my Stastny+Zanon for Bouwmeester+Stajan trade. Bouwmeester is SO much better than any D on the Avs and I honestly can't tell much of a difference between Stajan and Stastny when playing.
This. (Except I replaced Staz with Co'R.)

Bouw has the 3rd most points on my team.

Razor29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-06-2012, 05:44 PM
CREW99AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by joffreyLUUPUL View Post
Matt Moulson, Michael Grabner or Nino Nideritter(sp?)

What and who would you give up?
Moulson, he's the most consistent of the three. He does benefit from playing with Tavares, but I think he'd be a very solid top 6 winger, even without Tavares. Just play him alongside a skilled center.

CREW99AW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-06-2012, 05:46 PM
CREW99AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender View Post
Nino Niederreiter would be the one I'd be interested in but I'd need to re-evaluate him at the AHL level before making a move. I haven't really seen much of him since his draft year and I don't think his development has been handled properly (cue CREW0977 or whatever his name is to enter this thread and dispute my personal opinion on an Isles player)

I still think Niederreiter has a lot potential and I'd be willing to give up a good prospect + a pick for him if he's still playing the same way he did his draft year. So something like Barrie + 2nd or 3rd round pick. Not sure Isles fans would be happy with that deal, probably not but those are the breaks.

Zero interest in Grabner. No real interest in Moulson either.

I've been posting my complaint that Nino was rushed.

as for your Barrie + 2nd or 3rd round pick for Nino suggestion.. nah. We'll let the kid spend the yr in the AHL, getting a ton of top 6 mins. He's reportedly worked hard all offseason and looks good alongside Nelson/Kabanov in early training camp reports.

CREW99AW is offline   Reply With Quote