HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Predators STH Email

Old
09-16-2012, 01:12 PM
codeyh
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to codeyh
Predators STH Email

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticket Rep
Dear *,

Below please find a letter from Predators CEO Jeff Cogen and President Sean Henry in regards to the expired Collective Bargaining Agreement between the NHL and NHLPA. We hope for a quick resolution and look forward to having the Predators back on the ice as soon as possible. We truly value your commitment to the Predators and your role in our growth; that support has catapulted the Predators to the ranking of 14 out of 122 professional sports franchises in ESPN the Magazine’s annual Ultimate Standings list.
We thank you for your continued support through this negotiation. To that end, we will not process any outstanding payments nor will you receive any future billings until a new partnership is reached.
I am happy to answer any questions you may have and will keep you informed regarding any CBA developments. I will also keep you updated on exclusive season ticket holder events as well as all the other great happenings at Bridgestone Arena.
If you would like to reach me directly, please contact me at *Account Rep Phone*.
Thanks for your continued support of the Predators!
Sincerely,
*Account Rep*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Front Office
As of today, the NHL and NHLPA have been unable to reach terms on a new Collective Bargaining Agreement (“CBA”). The NHL season will not commence until the parties agree upon a successor CBA. The National Hockey League has been, and remains, committed to negotiating around the clock to reach a new agreement that will allow for long-term success and growth for the game we all love.

Currently, we are constructing a plan that will protect and reward our most loyal fans, our Season Ticket Holders. In the hope of a quick resolution, you will be receiving your season ticket packages later this week. Additionally, we will freeze all season ticket payments until a new Collective Bargaining Agreement is signed between the NHL and NHLPA. We will update you on the CBA negotiations as appropriate developments occur. Please visit nashvillepredators.com for other news regarding the Predators and Bridgestone Arena.

When the NHL season commences, your Nashville Predators are well-positioned to compete for the Stanley Cup. Our cornerstone players, Shea Weber and Pekka Rinne, are locked up for years to come while this off-season we also re-signed core veterans Hal Gill, Paul Gaustad, Sergei Kostitsyn and Mike Fisher. Veteran free agent defenseman Scott Hannan was also brought in to round out the defensive core and the maturation of future stars like Colin Wilson, Craig Smith, Ryan Ellis and Roman Josi helps create a foundation for long-term success.

We look forward to continuing to focus on our mission: building and working toward a Stanley Cup-winning Nashville Predators team as the centerpiece of Bridgestone Arena. Once a new Collective Bargaining Agreement is in place, we are prepared to contend for the Stanley Cup on an annual basis with a team anchored by one of the top goaltenders and top defensemen in the game.

Thank you for your support and we can't wait for the 2012-13 season to start.
So there you go:
-No further 2/20 or other payments taken out until CBA resolved
-STH packages still being sent out this week

codeyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-16-2012, 04:41 PM
Predatorbill

vCash: 50
Glad I opted for the card then actual season tickets.

Predatorbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-17-2012, 09:38 AM
Shea Weber

Only 2 payments left on my 2/20,

I kinda laughed when I read "no more payments will be processed until an agreement is reached"

Anxious to see what it looks like, I opted for the card too.

Shea Weber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-17-2012, 12:28 PM
sighthndlady

Just got an email that my season tickets are on their way via FedEx. I guess that means my season ticket cards because that's what I signed up for as well.

I also just have 2 payments left on the 2/20 plan - then 10 more on the third year renewal. On the assumption that they'll want the back payments as soon as they're up and running, I'm going to treat the money as gone. Would be nice if they'd just shift the payments back N months, but I doubt that's how it will work.

Getting the on-the-way email just made me sad.

sighthndlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2012, 07:38 AM
Shea Weber

Ok, so received my "tickets". I opted for the card. I have half-season, 2 seats.

But it's just one card for all my tickets. Same for you guys?

So, if I sell just one seat on the tix exchange my card will be good for just the one seat, correct? (kinda rare anyways). I guess I have some time to figure this out..lockout and all #sigh.

And the commemorative tickets.....just weird. I guess people like actually having the tickets, but saying VOID on them really big. What's the point?

Happy Friday guys,
Shea

Shea Weber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2012, 08:27 AM
Predatorbill

One card. Not going to work. I need two.

Old
09-21-2012, 03:46 PM
sighthndlady

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I opted for the card(s) because hubby and I often meet at the game. I figured it would be easier to have my card in my wallet, his card in his wallet. Instead, I'm going to have to go out of my way to print one or the other ticket most of the time. Should have just stuck with the paper tickets. I guess I'll email my rep and let her know how unsatisfactory this is. Maybe it will give her something to do.

Old
09-24-2012, 08:25 AM
sighthndlady

So - you can get a second card for free. Any additionals are $25:

www.nashvillepredators.com/addpassport

That makes more sense, although I'm still having a hard time picturing all the STHs lined up to print their slips at the entrance. . .

Forgot to add: Thanks to Jana, who is always really responsive to my whinging.

Old
09-25-2012, 02:53 AM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

I got my card today too but I don't remember ever opting for it. Kinda confusing because I have 2 seats on my account but 1 card. Shouldn't be a huge deal but this is all new. Also very weird having a booklet of commemorative tickets that all say "void" on them. Not very commemorative I don't think. Either way, I just want some damn agreement to be made.

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-27-2012, 10:45 AM
sighthndlady

Quote:
Originally Posted by kypredsfan View Post
I got my card today too but I don't remember ever opting for it. Kinda confusing because I have 2 seats on my account but 1 card. Shouldn't be a huge deal but this is all new. Also very weird having a booklet of commemorative tickets that all say "void" on them. Not very commemorative I don't think. Either way, I just want some damn agreement to be made.
Follow the link above and ask for a second card.

Old
10-06-2012, 10:31 PM
Predatorbill

I called my ticket rep and she is sending 2nd card.