HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Alex Galchenyuk Thread 3.0 - Unbelievable++ Edition

Closed Thread

Old
09-24-2012, 06:58 PM
overlords
Hfboards

vCash: 500
Alex Galchenyuk Thread 3.0 - Unbelievable++ Edition

continue here

Old
09-24-2012, 07:01 PM
Et le But

So when do we start coming up with "bust" puns?

Galchensuck? Galchenbust? Whydidn'twedraftGrigorenkoyuk?

Old
09-24-2012, 07:04 PM

Anything less than 100 points and sonimdisappoint.jpg.

Old
09-24-2012, 07:23 PM
Mrb1p

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 View Post
Anything less than 100 points and sonimdisappoint.jpg.
99 points ?

Why not 100 points ?

You disapoint famiry. Arexander Garchenyuk.

Old
09-24-2012, 07:52 PM
Count of DannyKristo

This should be called the underwhelming edition.

Old
09-24-2012, 09:12 PM
TheGoalJudge

Lazy Russian.

Old
09-24-2012, 09:21 PM
Rozz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly Winkle View Post
This should be called the underwhelming edition.
LOL to this ^ .. awesome!

but i think "unbelievable edition" works too as its unbelievable reading some of these doubter's comments after just a couple games. especially when its not just Gally.. but his whole team that really isnt getting any goals or points since the season opened... they lost 3-1 in the first game and he got an assist and then they lost 3-2 in a shoot out which galley was the only one who scored for the sting on... its not like these are high score affairs where his team mates are racking up the points and leaving him in the dust.. just let the kid play and get his grove going.. he'll be just fine, guys.

Last edited by Rozz: 09-24-2012 at 09:27 PM.
Old
09-24-2012, 09:37 PM
FlyingKostitsyn

Not even PPG

At least he's more productive than last season

Old
09-25-2012, 01:11 AM
QuebecPride
@Etienne_Pouliot

Quote:
His wrister really is something else. However, I still think his backhand is better, and might be the best I've ever seen. I've never seen someone bring a backhand almost straight vertical as quickly as he does.
Sakic had one nasty backhand shot.

Old
09-25-2012, 02:50 AM
Beendair Donedat

Vinny Damp House had a great backhander as well

Old
09-25-2012, 10:44 AM
Mr. Hab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
LOL to this ^ .. awesome!

but i think "unbelievable edition" works too as its unbelievable reading some of these doubter's comments after just a couple games. especially when its not just Gally.. but his whole team that really isnt getting any goals or points since the season opened... they lost 3-1 in the first game and he got an assist and then they lost 3-2 in a shoot out which galley was the only one who scored for the sting on... its not like these are high score affairs where his team mates are racking up the points and leaving him in the dust.. just let the kid play and get his grove going.. he'll be just fine, guys.
Thank-you for being positive and not negative-jumping-the-gun-nutso

#1) I'm super happy Galchenyuk is healthy (healthy knee)and getting his groove back...give his some time...let him get his 65-70 Junior games+...he doesn't even have to play the whole season...his first AHL season is more important for evaluation...this junior season (his last) is just to get his groove going again and a good test for his knee...it's not a season where he has to break junior pt total records!!it's a long season so let him take his time. The no.1 priority is his health and slowly getting his groove back. Also...Galchy will get used to having 2-3 players on him...just give him time %^&#$%&.
#2) looking forward to Galchenyuk at the WJC playing for USA...
#3) Galchenyuk may see some AHL playoffs in 2013...looking forward to that, or else I'm looking forward to his AHL debut next season (2013-2014). He should not be rushed...he could be the best center we've had in a very long time, so...no rushing.

Go Galchenyuk Go!! (just let your knee get stronger and stronger...ignore the killjoy/negative/ignoramus Hab fans...there will always be a few around that doubt, doubt, doubt! there are still a few that are around to doubt Price and Subban...our best franchise players since a long long time).

Last edited by Mr. Hab: 09-25-2012 at 10:59 AM.
Old
09-25-2012, 12:44 PM
No Team Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beendair Donedat View Post
Vinny Damp House had a great backhander as well
Add Ray Bourque to the list.

Old
09-25-2012, 01:08 PM
Bunka Gurndeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post

#1) I'm super happy Galchenyuk is healthy (healthy knee)and getting his groove back...give his some time...let him get his 65-70 Junior games+...he doesn't even have to play the whole season...his first AHL season is more important for evaluation...this junior season (his last) is just to get his groove going again and a good test for his knee...it's not a season where he has to break junior pt total records!!it's a long season so let him take his time. The no.1 priority is his health and slowly getting his groove back. Also...Galchy will get used to having 2-3 players on him...just give him time %^&#$%&.
#3) Galchenyuk may see some AHL playoffs in 2013...looking forward to that, or else I'm looking forward to his AHL debut next season (2013-2014). He should not be rushed...he could be the best center we've had in a very long time, so...no rushing.

Go Galchenyuk Go!! (just let your knee get stronger and stronger...ignore the killjoy/negative/ignoramus Hab fans...there will always be a few around that doubt, doubt, doubt! there are still a few that are around to doubt Price and Subban...our best franchise players since a long long time).
Dude I realize that it's your "thing", but the constant bolding of random words within your posts is more frustrating that grammatical errors, IMO.

Old
09-26-2012, 12:34 AM
PATCHESx67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post

Mr. Bold

Old
09-26-2012, 05:15 AM
Mr. Hab

Quote:
Originally Posted by PATCHESx67 View Post
Mr. Bold
Now back to hockey talk!!

1 point in 2 games...no worries.

I'm surprised no one is mentioning the good news...his knee seems fine and this last junior season is a good one (good test) for knee.
As long as no one gets dirty (ex: Kasparatis) on Galchy...*knock on wood*.
We don't even need Galchy to play all 80 games...65+ will do.
(not that important to me, but...I predict 75pts).

Galchy will be fine...it's a long season.
Plenty of time for Galchy to get used to playing with 2-3 players on him.

Last edited by Mr. Hab: 09-26-2012 at 05:21 AM.
Old
09-26-2012, 06:40 AM
Ace Dreamer

I was talking to a few friend's of mine who have seen Galchenyuk play first hand and they said that his knee is fine, he is just getting adjusted to the game again, because after all, he missed most of last year. But they predict that Galchenyuk will be in the mix for the OHL scoring title, 90 + pointa for him.

Old
09-26-2012, 06:54 AM
poetryinmotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Dreamer View Post
I was talking to a few friend's of mine who have seen Galchenyuk play first hand and they said that his knee is fine, he is just getting adjusted to the game again, because after all, he missed most of last year. But they predict that Galchenyuk will be in the mix for the OHL scoring title, 90 + pointa for him.
Good to hear. I'm really not worried.

Old
09-26-2012, 07:40 AM
HabsPassion

Here we go all over again...

Gally will be just fine, 1 points in a total 3 combined goals for the Sting is not so bad. After all, it is only 2 GAMES! I do not even know why we are having this conversation trying to defend Galchenyuk after two games. Typical Habs fans jumping the gun. If only I had a dollar for every elite prospect who "Only" Recorded 1 point in two games.

Old
09-26-2012, 07:56 AM
KingHab

I'm just saying expectations for this kid are too high

Old
09-26-2012, 08:00 AM
poetryinmotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHab View Post
They are? I love these generic answers. It's two freaking games, if you ever took a stats class in ur life then you should know that we can't draw any conclusion from minuscule sample sizes.

Old
09-26-2012, 09:02 AM
Maxpac

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHab View Post
You do realise that this whole page has been to.make fun of people like you, right?

What do you know about his realistic expectations after 2 freacking games where he was doubled/tripled team by the opposition?

Old
09-26-2012, 09:24 AM
Roulin

Yakupov may have to go back to Sarnia - http://lowetide.ca/blog/2012/09/yaku...-the-iihf.html

Old
09-26-2012, 09:30 AM
KingHab

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetryinmotion View Post
They are? I love these generic answers. It's two freaking games, if you ever took a stats class in ur life then you should know that we can't draw any conclusion from minuscule sample sizes.
You do realize I never mentioned stats for the first 2 games, in no way is my opinion based on that and believe me i am well versed in stats.Don't get me wrong I want him to succeed but simply believe some people who are shooting out number's like 100+ points are setting themselves up for disappointment. I'm not saying he doesn't have the potential to get 100+ points this season, hopefully he proves me wrong.

Old
09-26-2012, 09:31 AM
Dr Gonzo
#1 Jan Bulis Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpac View Post
You do realise that this whole page has been to.make fun of people like you, right?
Shhhhhh, let the entertainment continue.

Act II!

Old
09-26-2012, 09:37 AM
Andy

Mike Busto II

Closed Thread