HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Sens Lounge XLVII | Locked out? NO! Locked in!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-27-2012, 08:52 PM
  #101
MainDotC
Depth Defenceman
 
MainDotC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Morrisville, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 15,685
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to MainDotC Send a message via Yahoo to MainDotC Send a message via Skype™ to MainDotC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabman0508 View Post
Hey Main! This is your requested reminder to watch ATLA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniSens View Post
Stream bro, stream!
Yeah the "airbender". Every time I make a remark about what images come to mind the post gets ninja-removed. Yeah I'll check it out - not doing anything this weekend so I'll try for Saturday morning. Do I need any prior knowledge to understand what's going on in the movie?

MainDotC is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 08:58 PM
  #102
saskriders
ColinGreening's#1fan
 
saskriders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Calgary/Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,263
vCash: 1322
Main is back

saskriders is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 09:06 PM
  #103
Yashin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fort McMurray
Country: Canada
Posts: 649
vCash: 1125
My roommate and I just tried to call Gary Bettman but his mailbox was full....lol

Yashin is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 09:16 PM
  #104
mat_sens
@mat_sens #lalala
 
mat_sens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,581
vCash: 10639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashin View Post
My roommate and I just tried to call Gary Bettman but his mailbox was full....lol
how did you get his number?

mat_sens is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 09:17 PM
  #105
Saabman0508
Harb Quote Count: 9
 
Saabman0508's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,423
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaindotC View Post
Yeah the "airbender". Every time I make a remark about what images come to mind the post gets ninja-removed. Yeah I'll check it out - not doing anything this weekend so I'll try for Saturday morning. Do I need any prior knowledge to understand what's going on in the movie?
I am not recommending the movie; it is god awful and should never have been created. It is hated by the fan base and many even deny it's existence. In no way does it reflect the show, which is a masterpiece. That is what you should watch. The first episode is somewhat childish as it is a kid's show, but it only gets better as you go along. I don't think you need any prior knowledge, the show does a good job of filling in the gaps. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Saabman0508 is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 09:20 PM
  #106
Smeddy
Intangibles
 
Smeddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Kanata
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,764
vCash: 177
Saved by the Bell Hawaiian Style is the worst movie from a tv show ever.

Smeddy is online now  
Old
09-27-2012, 09:21 PM
  #107
Marty Straka
Don't Stop Believin'
 
Marty Straka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ottawa, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,843
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manked View Post
What do y'all think of Busch beer?
If you're gonna go cheap... it's all about Pabst Blue Ribbon.

__________________
Marty Straka
Twitter: @JT_YosH
Marty Straka is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 09:32 PM
  #108
OmniSens
@OmniSenators
 
OmniSens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 37,721
vCash: 106
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
Main, if you don't stream Bingo games, you're dead to me

#notreally #maybe #okayno #whythehashtagshere

OmniSens is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 10:06 PM
  #109
Deku Scrub
Stay Strong Murray
 
Deku Scrub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,493
vCash: 3900
So, we all know how Bob Cole confuses Karlsson and Gonchar due to their similar numbers.

Gonchar is wearing #65 in the KHL.

Deku Scrub is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 10:15 PM
  #110
Yashin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fort McMurray
Country: Canada
Posts: 649
vCash: 1125
Quote:
Originally Posted by mat_sens View Post
how did you get his number?
it's on the internet. (212) 789-2000 - Ext 2101

Yashin is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 10:17 PM
  #111
OmniSens
@OmniSenators
 
OmniSens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 37,721
vCash: 106
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deku Scrub View Post
So, we all know how Bob Cole confuses Karlsson and Gonchar due to their similar numbers.

Gonchar is wearing #65 in the KHL.
Way to troll 'em Gonchar!

OmniSens is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 10:18 PM
  #112
Saabman0508
Harb Quote Count: 9
 
Saabman0508's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,423
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deku Scrub View Post
So, we all know how Bob Cole confuses Karlsson and Gonchar due to their similar numbers.

Gonchar is wearing #65 in the KHL.



Saabman0508 is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 10:19 PM
  #113
GK
Not Jeeks
 
GK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Peterborough
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,629
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabman0508 View Post
I am not recommending the movie; it is god awful and should never have been created. It is hated by the fan base and many even deny it's existence. In no way does it reflect the show, which is a masterpiece. That is what you should watch. The first episode is somewhat childish as it is a kid's show, but it only gets better as you go along. I don't think you need any prior knowledge, the show does a good job of filling in the gaps. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
I watched the trailer to it and almost puked. I refuse to watch the movie! Also, yeah, the first episode kind of sucks, and I'm a huge fan of the show. Fight through it!

GK is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 10:25 PM
  #114
Saabman0508
Harb Quote Count: 9
 
Saabman0508's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,423
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GK View Post
I watched the trailer to it and almost puked. I refuse to watch the movie! Also, yeah, the first episode kind of sucks, and I'm a huge fan of the show. Fight through it!
Don't watch the movie. Whatever you do, do not watch the movie.

Saabman0508 is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 10:41 PM
  #115
GK
Not Jeeks
 
GK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Peterborough
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,629
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabman0508 View Post
Don't watch the movie. Whatever you do, do not watch the movie.
Ohh, don't worry.


Started Wilfred just now, and all I can say is WTF? FRODO?!

GK is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 10:46 PM
  #116
Saabman0508
Harb Quote Count: 9
 
Saabman0508's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,423
vCash: 500
Good night lounge! Talk to you all tomorrow.

Enjoy your PD Day GK!

Saabman0508 is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 10:48 PM
  #117
GK
Not Jeeks
 
GK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Peterborough
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,629
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabman0508 View Post
Good night lounge! Talk to you all tomorrow.

Enjoy your PD Day GK!
Later gator. Enjoy your tests!

GK is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 11:12 PM
  #118
Terrence
Registered Slacker
 
Terrence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,003
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyalltheway View Post
Blamin' CH? That's a paddlin'.

Picturing Modo's avatar while reading that? Oh, you better believe that's a paddlin'.
I was picturing Modo's avatar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manked View Post
What do y'all think of Busch beer?
For the price, it ain't bad. Can't go wrong with 6 tallies for $11.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Straka View Post
If you're gonna go cheap... it's all about Pabst Blue Ribbon.
James Ready.

Also, going to the Dominican on Reading Week! ****ing pumped!

__________________
Terrence is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 11:12 PM
  #119
Sovereign
sic parvis magna
 
Sovereign's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,733
vCash: 500
Imn deunk

Sovereign is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 11:22 PM
  #120
GK
Not Jeeks
 
GK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Peterborough
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,629
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrus Vakarian View Post
Imn deunk
How deunk?

GK is offline  
Old
09-28-2012, 12:02 AM
  #121
OmniSens
@OmniSenators
 
OmniSens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 37,721
vCash: 106
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
Quote:
Originally Posted by GK View Post
How deunk?
He's very deunky dink.

OmniSens is offline  
Old
09-28-2012, 01:14 AM
  #122
WasTeD
Gettn Wiggy wit it
 
WasTeD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: in your head
Country: Equatorial Guinea
Posts: 14,290
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to WasTeD
It's my birthday. I'm getting old. I wish I had beer. I'll settle for bday chron i guess

WasTeD is offline  
Old
09-28-2012, 01:15 AM
  #123
GK
Not Jeeks
 
GK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Peterborough
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,629
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveChrisNeil View Post
It's my birthday. I'm getting old. I wish I had beer. I'll settle for bday chron i guess
Happy Birthday!

GK is offline  
Old
09-28-2012, 01:17 AM
  #124
OmniSens
@OmniSenators
 
OmniSens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 37,721
vCash: 106
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveChrisNeil View Post
It's my birthday. I'm getting old. I wish I had beer. I'll settle for bday chron i guess
Happy Birthday!

OmniSens is offline  
Old
09-28-2012, 01:20 AM
  #125
Marvelous Manked
Ooh to be a Gooner
 
Marvelous Manked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sudbury/Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,336
vCash: 50
Happy Birthday ILCN, don't get jumped!

Marvelous Manked is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.