HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Notices

GDT Feedback

View Poll Results: Select the following content that you read or clicked on in my GDTs.
Game Preview / Storylines 22 81.48%
Projected Lineups 26 96.30%
Lineup News & Notes 26 96.30%
Weekly Transactions 14 51.85%
According to the Stats 15 55.56%
Stats and Standings 21 77.78%
Around the Boards 15 55.56%
A/V Links 11 40.74%
Chat Links 6 22.22%
Stream Links 12 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old
09-27-2012, 07:44 PM
Taro Tsujimoto
2 Sam(my)s, 1 avatar

vCash: 50
Send a message via MSN to Taro Tsujimoto
For the Visiting Buffalo thread, I would also suggest providing directions to FNC, i.e.:

Quote:
  • From the Airport: Take the Kensington Expressway (Route 33) all the way to its' end. Keep right to merge onto Goodell Street. Turn Left at the first light onto Michigan Avenue. Turn right at the first light after crossing under Interstate 190 onto Perry Street. FNC is straight ahead on the left.
  • From Rochester and points east: Take the NYS Thruway (Interstate 90) to Exit 51W (Route 33 West). Take Route 33 all the way to its' end. Keep right to merge onto Goodell Street. Turn Left at the first light onto Michigan Avenue. Turn right at the first light after crossing under Interstate 190 onto Perry Street. FNC is straight ahead on the left.
  • From Erie and points west: Take the NYS Thruway (Interstate 90) to Exit 53 (Interstate 190). Take Interstate 190 to Exit 5 (Hamburg Street). Take a right onto Hamburg, then a right at the first light onto Perry Street. FNC is straight ahead on the left.
  • From Peace Bridge: Upon exiting the toll plaza on the American side, continue straight to merge onto Interstate 190 South. Take Exit 6 (Elm Street) and keep left on the ramp to reach Seneca Street. Take a right onto Seneca, then turn right at the first light onto Michigan Avenue. Turn right at the first light after crossing under Interstate 190 onto Perry Street. FNC is straight ahead on the left.
  • From Lewiston-Queenston Bridge/Points North: Take Interstate 190 South to Exit 6 (Elm Street) and keep left on the ramp to reach Seneca Street. Take a right onto Seneca, then turn right at the first light onto Michigan Avenue. Turn right at the first light after crossing under Interstate 190 onto Perry Street. FNC is straight ahead on the left.
And to get the shopping/restaurants/etc. lists started:

Quote:
Shopping

Taro Tsujimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-28-2012, 03:08 PM
Buffaloed
Administrator
Webmaster

vCash: 1390
We could use a GDT for tomorrow night's All American Prospects Game.

Buffaloed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-28-2012, 10:30 PM
Woodhouse
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffaloed View Post
We could use a GDT for tomorrow night's All American Prospects Game.
I had one in the works. If you wanted that for the Prospects board, just copy my post over.

Woodhouse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2013, 10:21 AM
Woodhouse
Global Moderator

One final bump before it's time for a training camp thread and the season... as I've said before, I'll be going forward with the tweaked headers seen in post#16 and the draft pick threads... so are there any other suggestions and/or tweaks you'd like to see? Let me know soon.

Woodhouse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2013, 11:22 AM
Moskau

vCash: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post
One final bump before it's time for a training camp thread and the season... as I've said before, I'll be going forward with the tweaked headers seen in post#16 and the draft pick threads... so are there any other suggestions and/or tweaks you'd like to see? Let me know soon.
Your GDTs are perfect.

Moskau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-09-2013, 09:48 PM
upstater

I just can't believe that we are talking about GDT's! Can't wait.

upstater is offline   Reply With Quote