HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Entertainment
Entertainment Discuss movies, tv shows, music, arts, literature, fashion, and upcoming events, concerts, etc.

Breaking Bad Season 5 [Part 3]

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-27-2012, 11:45 AM
  #1
ThirdManIn
Mod Supervisor
 
ThirdManIn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 43,410
vCash: 500
Breaking Bad Season 5 [Part 3]

Continue

Part 2 can be found here: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1246611

ThirdManIn is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 12:40 PM
  #2
Ozz
Registered User
 
Ozz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hockeytown
Country: United States
Posts: 6,397
vCash: 500
Is it next year yet?

Ozz is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 01:04 PM
  #3
HawksFan74
Tread Lightly
 
HawksFan74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 15,221
vCash: 500
3 parts for 8 episodes, that should tell you something.

HawksFan74 is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 03:11 PM
  #4
Protest the Hero
Registered User
 
Protest the Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,383
vCash: 500
Anyone know what they're planning to do with DVD releases for season 5? I wonder if they are splitting it up, or waiting until after part two airs.

Protest the Hero is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 05:47 PM
  #5
Randy Butternubs
Makin Bacon Pancakes
 
Randy Butternubs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 7,033
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawksFan74 View Post
3 parts for 8 episodes, that should tell you something.
What? I'm not sure what this means.

Randy Butternubs is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 05:50 PM
  #6
HawksFan74
Tread Lightly
 
HawksFan74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 15,221
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunitz View Post
What? I'm not sure what this means.
Should have said three threads. Just an indication of the popularity and the constant debates about the show.

HawksFan74 is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 05:51 PM
  #7
Protest the Hero
Registered User
 
Protest the Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,383
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunitz View Post
What? I'm not sure what this means.
He's talking about how popular Breaking Bad is here, considering we're already on part 3 of the threads. I think the first thread was open long before the season actually started though.

Protest the Hero is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 05:54 PM
  #8
Randy Butternubs
Makin Bacon Pancakes
 
Randy Butternubs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 7,033
vCash: 500
I was hoping you meant some of the episodes were 3 hours long.

Randy Butternubs is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 06:00 PM
  #9
HawksFan74
Tread Lightly
 
HawksFan74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 15,221
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunitz View Post
I was hoping you meant some of the episodes were 3 hours long.
Unfortunately no,

Tribute to Mike,


HawksFan74 is offline  
Old
09-27-2012, 06:28 PM
  #10
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!
 
Le Tricolore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 27,189
vCash: 137
Send a message via Skype™ to Le Tricolore
RIP Mike

Le Tricolore is offline  
Old
09-28-2012, 10:48 PM
  #11
Bruv
Loveless
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hamsterdam
Country: Finland
Posts: 52,870
vCash: 50
I wonder if the finale will be 2 hours or something.

Bruv is offline  
Old
09-29-2012, 10:15 AM
  #12
JGRB
#EllerThugLife
 
JGRB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,616
vCash: 500
Your my get out jail free card... *****.

JGRB is offline  
Old
09-29-2012, 08:04 PM
  #13
Bubba Thudd
Moderator
#AvsNewAge
 
Bubba Thudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Avaland
Posts: 12,387
vCash: 50
Just got season 4 late yesterday afternoon.

Just finished season 4 a few minutes ago.



When Gus first walked out of Salamanca's room, I was like whaaaaaat???

Then I broke out the biggest damn grin.

Bubba Thudd is offline  
Old
09-30-2012, 08:06 PM
  #14
kevinsane
Lundqvist clone.
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dawson Creek, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,402
vCash: 500
So much hate for Skyler on the intrawebz, but as Season Five progresses I'm starting to see the selfishness and megalomania of Walt. He had a chance to walk with $5mil, keep his family safe, Jesse safe, and move on. Instead it's all about "empire' and feeding his sense of power.

Love Jesse. All the humanity that Walt lacks.

kevinsane is offline  
Old
09-30-2012, 08:13 PM
  #15
HawksFan74
Tread Lightly
 
HawksFan74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 15,221
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Thudd View Post
Just got season 4 late yesterday afternoon.

Just finished season 4 a few minutes ago.



When Gus first walked out of Salamanca's room, I was like whaaaaaat???

Then I broke out the biggest damn grin.
LOL, I know what you spent the weekend doing.

HawksFan74 is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 12:21 AM
  #16
Trends Analyst
Across the Universe
 
Trends Analyst's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,562
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsane View Post
as Season Five progresses I'm starting to see the selfishness and megalomania of Walt. He had a chance to walk with $5mil, keep his family safe, Jesse safe, and move on. Instead it's all about "empire' and feeding his sense of power.
You just started seeing that in Season 5?

Trends Analyst is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 02:16 AM
  #17
Reverend Mayhem
Freeway's closed man
 
Reverend Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,869
vCash: 940
Send a message via Skype™ to Reverend Mayhem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Bones View Post
You just started seeing that in Season 5?
The evolution of Walt has been so damn fascinating in itself.

Reverend Mayhem is offline  
Old
10-01-2012, 03:34 AM
  #18
kevinsane
Lundqvist clone.
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dawson Creek, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,402
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Bones View Post
You just started seeing that in Season 5?
Hahaha! No. I guess what I meant was he shucked any pretense of doing what he did for the good of anyone but himself. He wasn't even faking the altruism anymore. Skyler looked so shellshocked, just completely broken, even before the pool scene.

kevinsane is offline  
Old
10-08-2012, 05:16 PM
  #19
Carlzner
Who's Zed?
 
Carlzner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Boulder, CO
Country: United States
Posts: 10,542
vCash: 500


Amazing.

Carlzner is online now  
Old
10-08-2012, 05:36 PM
  #20
ProPAIN
Waar is da feestje?!
 
ProPAIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Paris
Country: Belgium
Posts: 11,340
vCash: 500
"Chemistry is the study of matter, but I prefer it to see it as the study of change...it is growth, then decay, then transformation"

huh.

ProPAIN is online now  
Old
10-10-2012, 08:41 AM
  #21
irunthepeg
THE ONE WHO KNOCKS
 
irunthepeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The Peg, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,385
vCash: 50
So I just started watching this show on the weekend... I've got the last episode of season 2 to watch tonight. I am in awe... why did I wait so long to get into this.

I've heard and read some of the spoilers so I know that Walt's supposed to turn into more of an antagonist from a protagonist but this makes it so damn interesting.

Also, when I first heard that Jane was going to die, I was legitimately sad because her character seemed so sweet and innocent... then you find out she was a recovering addict... then she goes full-out bat-**** crazy by trying to blackmail Walt and I was like "fine, kill her off."

Enjoying this show immensely.

irunthepeg is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 10:05 AM
  #22
Bruv
Loveless
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hamsterdam
Country: Finland
Posts: 52,870
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by WordUp View Post
So I just started watching this show on the weekend... I've got the last episode of season 2 to watch tonight. I am in awe... why did I wait so long to get into this.

I've heard and read some of the spoilers so I know that Walt's supposed to turn into more of an antagonist from a protagonist but this makes it so damn interesting.

Also, when I first heard that Jane was going to die, I was legitimately sad because her character seemed so sweet and innocent... then you find out she was a recovering addict... then she goes full-out bat-**** crazy by trying to blackmail Walt and I was like "fine, kill her off."

Enjoying this show immensely.
Stop reading spoilers, hahah.

Bruv is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 11:41 AM
  #23
irunthepeg
THE ONE WHO KNOCKS
 
irunthepeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The Peg, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,385
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cudi View Post
Stop reading spoilers, hahah.
I'm tryin', I'm tryin'! My mistake was I watched an episode in the 5th season on AMC a couple weeks ago just to check it out and that's what made me want to go back and watch everything but at the same time I was curious about what I saw (it was the one where Walt buys the new cars and Bonfire by Knife Party is playing).

irunthepeg is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 12:10 PM
  #24
LightningStrikes
Moderator
SFY
 
LightningStrikes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Country: Germany
Posts: 11,249
vCash: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawksFan74 View Post
3 parts for 8 episodes, that should tell you something.
Phew, dude, for a second I thought there will be another break halfway through the 2nd part of this season.

LightningStrikes is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 02:07 PM
  #25
Protest the Hero
Registered User
 
Protest the Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,383
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WordUp View Post
I'm tryin', I'm tryin'! My mistake was I watched an episode in the 5th season on AMC a couple weeks ago just to check it out and that's what made me want to go back and watch everything but at the same time I was curious about what I saw (it was the one where Walt buys the new cars and Bonfire by Knife Party is playing).
Good thing that dubstep part didn't turn you off the show right away.

Protest the Hero is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:02 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.