HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official HF Oil GM Connected NHL13 (PS3/Xbox360)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-30-2012, 06:49 PM
  #1001
Jepprey
Creeper
 
Jepprey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 3,744
vCash: 500
Has there been any sims since Weds?

Jepprey is offline  
Old
09-30-2012, 06:52 PM
  #1002
CanadianHockey
Smith - Alfie
 
CanadianHockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Petawawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,448
vCash: 50
PS3 - Ottawa GM

I've been sick for a few days, so I haven't been up for any games.

I may drop out though, given that I can't find enough time to play as many games as some of you would like, and I don't want to subject my team to being destroyed by the human players in the league if I'm not around to play.

__________________
CanadianHockey_________ _ _ _ _ _______Sens, Oilers, and Team Canada
CanadianHockey is offline  
Old
09-30-2012, 08:24 PM
  #1003
McRobbiezyg
Registered User
 
McRobbiezyg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,696
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Oilers View Post
Ok guys, I am going to have to implement a new rule, you all will have one of two choices:

1. You must have your CPU on if you are not gonna be able to play any games for a long period of time, otherwise, I will start kicking.

2. I will start simming games every 2 days instead of Fridays and Tuesdays.

Problem I'm finding is people having problems playing 2-3 games because a few users are never on or never have the time to play a game. We need to speed this up for everyone and it's getting fustrating for those who are active every day.
To be perfectly honest, i joined this league with the expectation that I would have every game simmed. My internet connection in rural Alberta is beyond bad. Anyone who would start a game with me would instantly start complaining about the unplayable lag. trust me, its BAD.

McRobbiezyg is offline  
Old
09-30-2012, 08:35 PM
  #1004
Oil Gauge
5+14+6+1=97
 
Oil Gauge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,588
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Oilers View Post
Ok guys, I am going to have to implement a new rule, you all will have one of two choices:

1. You must have your CPU on if you are not gonna be able to play any games for a long period of time, otherwise, I will start kicking.

2. I will start simming games every 2 days instead of Fridays and Tuesdays.

Problem I'm finding is people having problems playing 2-3 games because a few users are never on or never have the time to play a game. We need to speed this up for everyone and it's getting fustrating for those who are active every day.
Why not sim Sunday Wed and Friday nights? That way we have 3 days to play games mon-wed, then 2 nights for the segments that consist of a non work night.

Oil Gauge is offline  
Old
09-30-2012, 08:45 PM
  #1005
Paralyzer
The Oilers Awaken
 
Paralyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,123
vCash: 500
Seeing as there is quite a few that like the simming every 2 days, I'll be doing that until we get to playoff time.

Paralyzer is offline  
Old
09-30-2012, 09:29 PM
  #1006
Ronik
Deputy Commissioner!
 
Ronik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Port McNicoll, Ont
Country: Canada
Posts: 321
vCash: 500
Ps3

Works for me. I only have to play Montreal and Detroit and I'm done for this session. Plus that is a little more flexible around people's schedules because not everyone has no life like me.

Ronik

Ronik is offline  
Old
09-30-2012, 09:48 PM
  #1007
bzur
Registered User
 
bzur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,432
vCash: 500
Wowzers.. Kane was out for 44 games for a concussion, and now he just seems to be out indefinitely with PCS.. Is this game going to force retire young players because of concussions or something? Wtf.. Haha I just keep waiting for his status to be "done for his career... Suck it Brent"

bzur is offline  
Old
09-30-2012, 10:08 PM
  #1008
4EDM14OIL93
Registered User
 
4EDM14OIL93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,817
vCash: 500
Jeff Carter with a 5 goal game!

4EDM14OIL93 is offline  
Old
09-30-2012, 10:09 PM
  #1009
oilfan09
Registered User
 
oilfan09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 657
vCash: 500
Xbox

Thanks Winnipeg Jets for leaving with 2 seconds left because you couldn't handle the loss and message me saying "the game froze".....I will never ever play you again. XBOX players, avoid playing Winnipeg because that guy has no class and will quit on you when he loses...oh wait i mean his xbox will freeze when he loses with 2 seconds left.

oilfan09 is offline  
Old
09-30-2012, 10:22 PM
  #1010
czar99
Registered User
 
czar99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Shultz'z Place
Posts: 4,134
vCash: 50
Xbox

@ the very active GM's there is a very active league in the works and if you want in PM me for info. The sim is every 48 hrs. So don't inquire if your not willing to commit.

czar99 is offline  
Old
09-30-2012, 10:22 PM
  #1011
IButtersI
Registered User
 
IButtersI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 484
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EDM14OIL93 View Post
Jeff Carter with a 5 goal game!
I bet you scored them all the exact same way too

IButtersI is offline  
Old
09-30-2012, 10:26 PM
  #1012
IButtersI
Registered User
 
IButtersI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 484
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfan09 View Post
Thanks Winnipeg Jets for leaving with 2 seconds left because you couldn't handle the loss and message me saying "the game froze".....I will never ever play you again. XBOX players, avoid playing Winnipeg because that guy has no class and will quit on you when he loses...oh wait i mean his xbox will freeze when he loses with 2 seconds left.
What a punk, if he does it again lets boot him.

IButtersI is offline  
Old
09-30-2012, 10:31 PM
  #1013
4EDM14OIL93
Registered User
 
4EDM14OIL93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,817
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
I bet you scored them all the exact same way too
Actually no. Nice try though. Not sure what I did to make you upset.

Funny how you wouldn't respond to any of my messages when I asked you to play.. I'm only 1st in the league, no need to be scared.

4EDM14OIL93 is offline  
Old
09-30-2012, 10:32 PM
  #1014
4EDM14OIL93
Registered User
 
4EDM14OIL93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,817
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfan09 View Post
Thanks Winnipeg Jets for leaving with 2 seconds left because you couldn't handle the loss and message me saying "the game froze".....I will never ever play you again. XBOX players, avoid playing Winnipeg because that guy has no class and will quit on you when he loses...oh wait i mean his xbox will freeze when he loses with 2 seconds left.
Unacceptable

4EDM14OIL93 is offline  
Old
09-30-2012, 10:46 PM
  #1015
czar99
Registered User
 
czar99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Shultz'z Place
Posts: 4,134
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EDM14OIL93 View Post
Actually no. Nice try though. Not sure what I did to make you upset.

Funny how you wouldn't respond to any of my messages when I asked you to play.. I'm only 1st in the league, no need to be scared.
Uhm....how many of your wins are sim wins? Cause im getting screwed in the sims big time.....not that I'm saying im any better.....just sayin'

czar99 is offline  
Old
09-30-2012, 10:51 PM
  #1016
4EDM14OIL93
Registered User
 
4EDM14OIL93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,817
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by czar99 View Post
Uhm....how many of your wins are sim wins? Cause im getting screwed in the sims big time.....not that I'm saying im any better.....just sayin'
I get almost all of my games in but with that big sim we had a while ago, probably around 5-7... I really have no clue

4EDM14OIL93 is offline  
Old
09-30-2012, 10:54 PM
  #1017
czar99
Registered User
 
czar99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Shultz'z Place
Posts: 4,134
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EDM14OIL93 View Post
I get almost all of my games in but with that big sim we had a while ago, probably around 5-7... I really have no clue
You get Williams back yet?

czar99 is offline  
Old
09-30-2012, 10:56 PM
  #1018
oilfan09
Registered User
 
oilfan09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 657
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfan09 View Post
Thanks Winnipeg Jets for leaving with 2 seconds left because you couldn't handle the loss and message me saying "the game froze".....I will never ever play you again. XBOX players, avoid playing Winnipeg because that guy has no class and will quit on you when he loses...oh wait i mean his xbox will freeze when he loses with 2 seconds left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EDM14OIL93 View Post
Unacceptable
Yes I hope commissioner takes a look at this because stuff like this will definitely ruin the league.

p.s. great game against you

oilfan09 is offline  
Old
09-30-2012, 11:08 PM
  #1019
4EDM14OIL93
Registered User
 
4EDM14OIL93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,817
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by czar99 View Post
You get Williams back yet?
No...

It has said he will be returning in 1 game for like the past 3

4EDM14OIL93 is offline  
Old
09-30-2012, 11:10 PM
  #1020
4EDM14OIL93
Registered User
 
4EDM14OIL93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,817
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfan09 View Post
Yes I hope commissioner takes a look at this because stuff like this will definitely ruin the league.

p.s. great game against you
Yeah good game man

4EDM14OIL93 is offline  
Old
09-30-2012, 11:11 PM
  #1021
The Head Crusher
Retired
 
The Head Crusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,563
vCash: 383
Send a message via MSN to The Head Crusher
Over the 1000 posts please continue in thread #2.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1265951

Closed.

__________________
The Head Crusher is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:04 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.