HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Montreal Impact - 2012 MLS Entry Season Thread 11.0 ‎

Closed Thread

Old
10-02-2012, 07:10 PM
LaurentHabs
Galchenyuk2Collberg

vCash: 500
Total MLS ‏@TotalMLS
Timbers owner Merritt Paulson fined $25,000 for his outburst on Twitter about the refs. #MLS

Good on the MLS. In the NHL we would of have seen a 2500$ fine

Old
10-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Captain Saku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
Anyone?
Fifa13 gameplay is not hugely different but small twistings made the game even a lot better. I really can't get bored of this game.

Also if you want to play with the impact you gotta buy it.

If you're an occasional player who just want to have fun when bored then it may not worth it but if you really want to get into the game I highly recommend it.

Old
10-02-2012, 10:47 PM
LaurentHabs
Galchenyuk2Collberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Saku View Post
Fifa13 gameplay is not hugely different but small twistings made the game even a lot better. I really can't get bored of this game.

Also if you want to play with the impact you gotta buy it.

If you're an occasional player who just want to have fun when bored then it may not worth it but if you really want to get into the game I highly recommend it.
U should come on PS3 Clubs with Natey, Myself & Other guys. Fricking fun (And frustrating )

Well said though, if you just occasionally play to get yourself out of boredom, keep 12. But if you actually enjoy playing (Occasionally or Often) then hands down FIFA13.

Last edited by LaurentHabs: 10-02-2012 at 11:01 PM.
Old
10-03-2012, 03:01 AM
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
Ohhhh you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurentHabs View Post
Total MLS ‏@TotalMLS
Timbers owner Merritt Paulson fined $25,000 for his outburst on Twitter about the refs. #MLS

Good on the MLS. In the NHL we would of have seen a 2500$ fine
Executives get fined 10k (Torts most recently).

Old
10-03-2012, 06:13 AM
Captain Saku

Quote:
U should come on PS3 Clubs with Natey, Myself & Other guys. Fricking fun (And frustrating )

Well said though, if you just occasionally play to get yourself out of boredom, keep 12. But if you actually enjoy playing (Occasionally or Often) then hands down FIFA13.
I will. I took out the PS3 from TV and plugged it on the monitor in my room. This way I can have more time to play and my wife can watch her silly shows

Do I need an invitation?

Old
10-03-2012, 08:41 AM
VanNistelrooy

Guys, how about we tone down the talks about FIFA13 and keep talking about actual real life soccer instead?

If you guys are so desperate to talk about FIFA, you should go check out http://www.***********/r/fifa13

Old
10-03-2012, 09:26 AM
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
Ohhhh you mad

Well instead of criticizing it, why don't you start by bringing up a soccer topic? That's more helpful.

Old
10-03-2012, 09:35 AM
Pierre Dagenais
RIP Mr. Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanNistelrooy View Post
Guys, how about we tone down the talks about FIFA13 and keep talking about actual real life soccer instead?

If you guys are so desperate to talk about FIFA, you should go check out http://www.***********/r/fifa13
There's not much Montreal Impact news to talk about

Old
10-03-2012, 10:46 AM
Captain Saku

HereMs an article about the Impact preparations for the draft

http://blogues.lapresse.ca/soccer/20...-au-repechage/

Old
10-03-2012, 05:23 PM
LaurentHabs
Galchenyuk2Collberg

Quote:
I will. I took out the PS3 from TV and plugged it on the monitor in my room. This way I can have more time to play and my wife can watch her silly shows

Do I need an invitation?
Nope, just go Online-->Pro Club, Join a friends club and join the 1 I'm in (The green something is the name)

Looks like theres an amazing GK prospect @ the superdraft this year. Matt Jordan has been doing some intensive scouting and has a list of good players as per the article u posted

Old
10-03-2012, 07:59 PM
habitue*

I hope the Impact will get a better balanced schedule next season. Way too many games in the first half compared to the second. With the new players they acquired thru the Summer + the gained experience, they would had won more games and possibly made the playoffs.

Old
10-03-2012, 08:06 PM
LaurentHabs
Galchenyuk2Collberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habstineu View Post
I hope the Impact will get a better balanced schedule next season. Way too many games in the first half compared to the second. With the new players they acquired thru the Summer + the gained experience, they would had won more games and possibly made the playoffs.
Strenghten the squad as well.. This off season will be incredibly important. We have big names like Nesta & Di Vaio to attract foreign talent & help build the team for the present & the future. They won't be around for much longer, so hopefully the Management go on some intensive european scouting trips & hopefully their european scout Loic Favre does well.

Old
10-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Pierre Dagenais
RIP Mr. Hockey

Quote:
Nope, just go Online-->Pro Club, Join a friends club and join the 1 I'm in (The green something is the name)

Looks like theres an amazing GK prospect @ the superdraft this year. Matt Jordan has been doing some intensive scouting and has a list of good players as per the article u posted

Old
10-03-2012, 08:29 PM
LaurentHabs
Galchenyuk2Collberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre Dagenais View Post
Ahhh! Wait, your on it as well? Whats your PSN, i didn't even realise it was you

Old
10-03-2012, 08:47 PM
pine

vCash: 50
^extrafly

Old
10-03-2012, 09:03 PM
LaurentHabs
Galchenyuk2Collberg

Didn't know so much people from HFB were in the club thought it was just Naty&Myself lol.

<<-Laurmayne incase you didn't know

U guys up for a couple of games tonight?

Old
10-03-2012, 09:06 PM
pine

vCash: 50
Let me buy the game and then I'll join lol

Old
10-03-2012, 10:46 PM
Pierre Dagenais
RIP Mr. Hockey

lol wtf. I put this guy up for 350 starting price in the auction house. Turns out he's worth 34k?

http://futhead.com/fifa/players/7274/#.UG0GWVGmWIA

I was very close to quick selling him. I guess I don't know much.

shizzle I just got TOTW Mata http://futhead.com/fifa/players/11528/#.UG0Id1GmWIA

Last edited by Pierre Dagenais: 10-03-2012 at 10:55 PM.
Old
10-03-2012, 10:55 PM
LaurentHabs
Galchenyuk2Collberg

Quote:
lol wtf. I put this guy up for 350 starting price in the auction house. Turns out he's worth 34k?

http://futhead.com/fifa/players/7274/#.UG0GWVGmWIA

I was very close to quick selling him. I guess I don't know much.
Omg Quintero

He was a monster on FIFA12 Head to Head, but wasn't in ultimate team. He was added to UT this year and is even better.. Hes the Silver Mess. 5 Star Skill moves, 4 Star weak foot, amazing pace + agility. Hes a god.

Normally everyone knows the golds that are worth a lot (Big Club Gold Rare players-- Example Podolski with Arsenal, or Ramires with Chelsea. Yes he has a lower overall than most of his teamates, but hes still worth big money)

But when you are in Silvers, look at the
1)League
2)Nationality
3)Pace
4)Poisition
5) Futhead to check for *** Skills and Weak foot.

If you get a Silver English Winger that plays in the Barclays premier league, chances are he is worth a couple of K's. If he has 4 or 5 star skill moves, you just hit the jackpot. (Ex. Ryo Miyachi, not English, but a Rare Silver In the Premier League that is Quick and Has 4 * Skils and weak foot) http://www.futhead.com/fifa/players/9375/#.UG0JoE3A8eg

Brazil + Silvers are very popular "Brasilvers". Same thing as above, you get a brazilian silver, check him out on Futhead.

Old
10-03-2012, 11:04 PM
Pierre Dagenais
RIP Mr. Hockey

Quote:
Omg Quintero

He was a monster on FIFA12 Head to Head, but wasn't in ultimate team. He was added to UT this year and is even better.. Hes the Silver Mess. 5 Star Skill moves, 4 Star weak foot, amazing pace + agility. Hes a god.

Normally everyone knows the golds that are worth a lot (Big Club Gold Rare players-- Example Podolski with Arsenal, or Ramires with Chelsea. Yes he has a lower overall than most of his teamates, but hes still worth big money)

But when you are in Silvers, look at the
1)League
2)Nationality
3)Pace
4)Poisition
5) Futhead to check for *** Skills and Weak foot.

If you get a Silver English Winger that plays in the Barclays premier league, chances are he is worth a couple of K's. If he has 4 or 5 star skill moves, you just hit the jackpot. (Ex. Ryo Miyachi, not English, but a Rare Silver In the Premier League that is Quick and Has 4 * Skils and weak foot) http://www.futhead.com/fifa/players/9375/#.UG0JoE3A8eg

Brazil + Silvers are very popular "Brasilvers". Same thing as above, you get a brazilian silver, check him out on Futhead.
lol thanks for the tips. I just discovered futhead.com

I previously sold Balotelli for like 40k and Victor Valdes for like 25k

Old
10-03-2012, 11:16 PM
LaurentHabs
Galchenyuk2Collberg

Quote:
lol thanks for the tips. I just discovered futhead.com

I previously sold Balotelli for like 40k and Victor Valdes for like 25k
Ill lend you my team if ever you want bro! I trust pretty much everyone on this topic that post often + It isn't actually worth much (If you take players, sell them, sell the coins) You won't get much

http://futhead.com/fifa/squads/build/46422/#

Javi Garcia is a beast.. 83 Defending, 86 heading, hes like a third center back out there & Higuain is so overpowered on Ult Team.. Hes just amazing. Adrian is a Gem aswell, low overall, but once you play with him, you will understand what I mean

Waiting for a In form CDM in La Liga to eventually replace Javi Garcia though. Hopefully Khedira gets a IF with 84+ Heading

Whats ur Squad? Ballo 40, Valdes 25, Quintero 35. That must give you lots of options

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanNistelrooy View Post

There's actually a FIFA thread on the Soccer Sub-forums of HFB, but I like posting on both threads

I'm hearing that theres this amazing GK prospect in the draft this year. "The best GK ever to come out of the MLS Draft".

Old
10-03-2012, 11:24 PM
Captain Saku

Quote:
I'm hearing that theres this amazing GK prospect in the draft this year. "The best GK ever to come out of the MLS Draft".
Where is he projected to be drafted? Who's shaping up to be #1?

From what I saw in the MLS so far, the draft is good to get good complementary players but dont expect to draft a future star even at #1

Old
10-03-2012, 11:31 PM
LaurentHabs
Galchenyuk2Collberg

Quote:
Where is he projected to be drafted? Who's shaping up to be #1?

From what I saw in the MLS so far, the draft is good to get good complementary players but dont expect to draft a future star even at #1
No idea. Haven't got in to my "No Life" mode of reading bout prospects yet, but I know a Habs fan that lives in Washington that saw him today, and said lots of scouts were there. It was a consensus that he would be the best GK to come out of the MLS Superdraft.

Most of the times it is complimentary players. But if you find THE RIGHT GUY for your system, you will get a All Star (See Chris Pontius)

Gimie 2-3 months and I should be able to talk about the prospects

Old
10-03-2012, 11:38 PM
Pierre Dagenais
RIP Mr. Hockey

Quote:
Ill lend you my team if ever you want bro! I trust pretty much everyone on this topic that post often + It isn't actually worth much (If you take players, sell them, sell the coins) You won't get much

http://futhead.com/fifa/squads/build/46422/#

Javi Garcia is a beast.. 83 Defending, 86 heading, hes like a third center back out there & Higuain is so overpowered on Ult Team.. Hes just amazing. Adrian is a Gem aswell, low overall, but once you play with him, you will understand what I mean

Waiting for a In form CDM in La Liga to eventually replace Javi Garcia though. Hopefully Khedira gets a IF with 84+ Heading

Whats ur Squad? Ballo 40, Valdes 25, Quintero 35. That must give you lots of options

There's actually a FIFA thread on the Soccer Sub-forums of HFB, but I like posting on both threads

I like opening packs and selling players more than playing my team lol

I'm trying to get alot of Portuguese players right now

Old
10-03-2012, 11:42 PM
LaurentHabs
Galchenyuk2Collberg

Quote:
I like opening packs and selling players more than playing my team lol

I'm trying to get alot of Portuguese players right now
Yep, I was in the same scenario last year, but I realised that 5$ at a time adds up pretty quickly when I got my 400$ Bill of FIFA Packs. Lets say this year I spent 25$ on packs, and I probably won't touch them anymore. It is a thrilling feeling though, its so epic when your waitng for the name to pop up.

Closed Thread