HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

/// DING DING \\\ HF League - GM PS3* [Part 2] Please use EA forum - post 994.

Closed Thread

Old
10-04-2012, 08:08 AM
TheDrizzle81

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TheDrizzle81
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlkamps View Post
Drizz can you play today from 6-8?
6 is perfect

Old
10-04-2012, 08:11 AM
dingbathero
No Jam? How about PB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrizzle81 View Post
If there is any player from Columbus on waivers please for the love of god pass. I didn't place them there. I believe bob is on waivers ... I'll flip if he gets claimed

Also I absolutely hate what happened to Detroit. Even tho he still got the W, it sucks.

Pitt, CGY, STL, LA. We have games. HMU
I placed a claim, thinking you put him on.... I looked at your roster thinking and with the GK's you have I figured you put him on there... You have Thomas and Bernier

Old
10-04-2012, 08:11 AM
leclair1088

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Face Trilla View Post
Man I hate playing against the CPU. Varlamov should win the Vezina this year, after great tries and plays by Heatley, Perron, Oshie, Shattenkirk and McDonald, the only goal he lets in is a garbage wrister from Colaicovo with two minutes left. Halak made not a single difficult save and all their good chances resulted in goals. Very sour grapes.

Chicago was ready to play, but at 11:20 so advancement period had already begun. I think we need to find a better way to organize. From the forum, to the app, to the game, things get pretty disjointed. I'd really enjoy if we used twitter, everyone could have a uniform team-specific name and we'd see every interaction through all league members in one timeline.
So on top of the 2 HF board threads, the App, the Facebook(which I admit, I have not even looked at), PM's here and PM's on PSN you want to add another medium for connecting to make it uniform?

Other than exchanging phone numbers I think the easiest way is to just require you to be active on here. You should have to sign on at least once in a 24 hour period to check your PM's and respond to them. It shouldnt take any longer than 5 minutes once a day to do that and everyone should be able to swing that.

I think if you post in the thread and dont hear back from someone in a timely manner then you go to PM and that person should see it in at least a day and respond

Old
10-04-2012, 08:21 AM
leclair1088

NYR here - I have Dallas, Philly, Ott, Minny, and Montreal this period.

I can get on tonight after 6pm EST until around 11pm.

Not sure about my Friday night plans yet but I can prob hop on for an hour or two, after 6pm, at the least before I start drinking.

Saturday after 4pm EST I can get on.

Sunday after 3pm EST I can get on all night

Thats my sched

Old
10-04-2012, 08:37 AM
TheDrizzle81

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingbathero View Post
I placed a claim, thinking you put him on.... I looked at your roster thinking and with the GK's you have I figured you put him on there... You have Thomas and Bernier
No the game decided to waive him. I wanted to put Bernier in the ahl for the seaso because bob isn't waiver exempt. Bob and Bernier are my tenders for the future.

Old
10-04-2012, 09:14 AM
BomaLightDevils

Games

Hey, it´s New Jersey Here.

I got: Carolina, Philly, Pittsburgh, Florida, toronto, Minnesota..

I can play i think for the next 5 hours. 10 am est to 3 pm est. Correct me if am wrong. Playing from Europe.

If you cant catch a game at the time today, i can play Friday evening USA/ Canada time( Night in Europe) Got to find a way to get my games played. And if that means baggy eyes in saturday morning, so be it.

Ding: Is it okay to play Toronto CPU, or how does it work. Should i wait for it to be filled.?

Old
10-04-2012, 09:31 AM
Swic21

I love how because of simming, I lose Mike Richards and Bobby Ryan for 6 and 7 games...and I'm going on now if anyone wants to play.
I have Columbus,New Jersey, Toronto,Chicago, Washington,Edmonton

Old
10-04-2012, 09:35 AM
JohnEDrama

Quote:
Originally Posted by leclair1088 View Post
NYR here - I have Dallas, Philly, Ott, Minny, and Montreal this period.

I can get on tonight after 6pm EST until around 11pm.

Not sure about my Friday night plans yet but I can prob hop on for an hour or two, after 6pm, at the least before I start drinking.

Saturday after 4pm EST I can get on.

Sunday after 3pm EST I can get on all night

Thats my sched
Minny GM - will be on around 6, 6:30 if u wanna play then

Old
10-04-2012, 09:39 AM
TheDrizzle81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swic21 View Post
I love how because of simming, I lose Mike Richards and Bobby Ryan for 6 and 7 games...and I'm going on now if anyone wants to play.
I'm on at 6-8 preferably 645-7 after the LA game.

The sim thin is total *********. Especially when someone bails or is a dick and turns the CPU off. It's double frustrating when you made the effort. I lost orpik.

Old
10-04-2012, 09:48 AM
tlkamps

Quote:
I'm on at 6-8 preferably 645-7 after the LA game.

The sim thin is total *********. Especially when someone bails or is a dick and turns the CPU off. It's double frustrating when you made the effort. I lost orpik.
I'll be on right around 6:10 just because I get out of work at 5:30 and have a 30 min commute. Will be on as close to 6 as possible. Don't want to keep you waiting.

As for the simmming, luckily I was able to play 4 of 5 matches against users. I played the CPU for my Carolina game. Not looking forward to having to deal with simming and injuries... hopefully we can fill out the league fully soon.

Old
10-04-2012, 09:54 AM
tlkamps

GG to EvilAsh last night. Hard fought game and very close. Scored my first ever goal from my knees with a short side back hand with JWilliams which tied it at 1. Both had a lot of chances and this game could have gone either way. I had numerous breakaway chances that I couldn't capitalize on unfortunately... need to work on them.

Hey Swic, still haven't gotten Niskanen and Pouliot from you... Need to get him soon as of I right now I basically traded you Green, Brown, Richards, and 2 2nds for Malkin and Vitale... need the other half of this. I'll put another trade through tonight when I'm on.

Last edited by tlkamps: 10-04-2012 at 10:08 AM.
Old
10-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Baby Face Trilla

Quote:
I lost Pietrangelo for six games. Blows big time. Digital Carlson is going to be way tired.

Old
10-04-2012, 10:01 AM
Baby Face Trilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by leclair1088 View Post
So on top of the 2 HF board threads, the App, the Facebook(which I admit, I have not even looked at), PM's here and PM's on PSN you want to add another medium for connecting to make it uniform?

Other than exchanging phone numbers I think the easiest way is to just require you to be active on here. You should have to sign on at least once in a 24 hour period to check your PM's and respond to them. It shouldnt take any longer than 5 minutes once a day to do that and everyone should be able to swing that.

I think if you post in the thread and dont hear back from someone in a timely manner then you go to PM and that person should see it in at least a day and respond

There's too much, hence my disjointed comment. It would be nice if there was just once central meeting place to speak. Twitter on phones (everyone has an iPhone, right?) is essentially group texting with available private emails (DMs).

Old
10-04-2012, 10:08 AM
Swic21

Quote:
GG to EvilAsh last night. Hard fought game and very close.

Hey Swic, still haven't gotten Niskanen and Pouliot from you... Need to get him soon as of I right now I basically traded you Green, Brown, Richards, and 2 2nds for Malkin and Vitale... need the other half of this. I'll put another trade through tonight when I'm on.
Hey man I have accepted that trade numerous times now I don't know what's going on. Last period I sent you a trade . I owed you Niskanen, pouliot, and a first and you owe me a first. I sent the trade to you a few times also. So not too sure what's going on there.

Old
10-04-2012, 10:10 AM
Swic21

I'll be able to play all day today right up until about 3. If you wanna get a game in let me know

And tlkamps I just sent the trade. I had to add a scrub from your team so it's:
Niskanen, Pouliot, 1strounder
For
Your first round pick, and scrub

Old
10-04-2012, 10:16 AM
tlkamps

Quote:
Hey man I have accepted that trade numerous times now I don't know what's going on. Last period I sent you a trade . I owed you Niskanen, pouliot, and a first and you owe me a first. I sent the trade to you a few times also. So not too sure what's going on there.
What if we created a seperate forum completely devoted to this league. Using a free forum hosting site we could use that to communicate.

We would be able to ditch this forum and its two seperate threads and the PMs, disregard communication via the app and centralize everything there. Just an idea

Old
10-04-2012, 10:17 AM
tlkamps

Quote:
I'll be able to play all day today right up until about 3. If you wanna get a game in let me know

And tlkamps I just sent the trade. I had to add a scrub from your team so it's:
Niskanen, Pouliot, 1strounder
For
Your first round pick, and scrub
Sounds good I'll accept when I get home tonight, thanks for taking care of that. There definately are some bugs in GM connected

Old
10-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Huss5434

Quote:
What if we created a seperate forum completely devoted to this league. Using a free forum hosting site we could use that to communicate.

We would be able to ditch this forum and its two seperate threads and the PMs, disregard communication via the app and centralize everything there. Just an idea

I thought about suggesting this too. Then you can have a section for each team

Old
10-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Baby Face Trilla

I am behind that independent forum like I'd be behind, uh, an attractive lady.

Old
10-04-2012, 10:35 AM
TheDrizzle81

LA and PITT. LA I'll be ready at 6:15 to give you time. PITT I assume this game will be over in a half an hour or so let's say 6:45 or sooner to get our game in. Maybe be on at 630 and be ready.

Old
10-04-2012, 10:38 AM
tlkamps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huss5434 View Post
I thought about suggesting this too. Then you can have a section for each team
Exactly, we could eliminate a lot of the clutter that occurs in this thread (like the discussion we are having now as there would be seperate sections). If enough people are behind this I'd be willing to fork over the cash to get us some good hosting for a forum without any ads.

Let me know what you all think.

Old
10-04-2012, 10:40 AM
Swic21

Quote:
LA and PITT. LA I'll be ready at 6:15 to give you time. PITT I assume this game will be over in a half an hour or so let's say 6:45 or sooner to get our game in. Maybe be on at 630 and be ready.
Are you same time zone as me? Cause I can't play between 4 and 11 my time lol. It's 11 45 am here.

Old
10-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Baby Face Trilla

Quote:
Exactly, we could eliminate a lot of the clutter that occurs in this thread (like the discussion we are having now as there would be seperate sections). If enough people are behind this I'd be willing to fork over the cash to get us some good hosting for a forum without any ads.

Let me know what you all think.

I think once it's there people would be very comfortable migrating.

Old
10-04-2012, 10:46 AM
TheDrizzle81

Quote:
Are you same time zone as me? Cause I can't play between 4 and 11 my time lol. It's 11 45 am here.
Est. it's also 1145 here.

I can't play too late on certain night because I work at 4am

Old
10-04-2012, 10:52 AM
Swic21

Quote:
Est. it's also 1145 here.

I can't play too late on certain night because I work at 4am
Can you play now? Or before 3 ?

Closed Thread