HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

/// DING DING \\\ HF League - GM PS3* [Part 2] Please use EA forum - post 994.

Closed Thread

Old
10-04-2012, 11:09 AM
flyersfromquebec

vCash: 500
Washington here I will be online from 7h30pm to 1am

For the forum idea its great Ill would migrate there with no problem

Old
10-04-2012, 11:19 AM
Philly89

I have:
Detroit... My turn to win 10-0
Colorado x2
Montreal
Anaheim
LA

I'm Vancouver

And as for that separate forum, I think it would be a good idea, back 5-6 years ago I used to use http://www.invisionfree.com/

It's fast, free, and simple to set up... And from what I remember the ads weren't that bad... I don't know how much they have changed over the years though.... I could set one up later when I get home and see what everyone thinks it

Old
10-04-2012, 11:23 AM
Baby Face Trilla

If ads are problem, people should just install *******: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...namgkkbiglidom

I guess saying kcolBdA is illegal. If they turn it into asterisks on HF, no one will ever know.

Old
10-04-2012, 11:42 AM
Swic21

I thnink everyone should HAVE TO enable CPU incase you can't play. Very few people have and it's resulting in injuries. Not fair for everyone else.

Old
10-04-2012, 11:42 AM
TheDrizzle81

Send a message via AIM to TheDrizzle81
In a game that would have ended on a weird bounce, Columbus finally found themselves on te winnin end of a tightly played game against the Pittsburgh Penguins. With 5 minutes left in the third, MacKenzie deflected a shot that barely dribbled over the goal line giving the jackets a 1-0 lead. Tim Thomas looked to be in old form stopping all 37 shots he faced as the jackets won their first at home.

Great game swic

Old
10-04-2012, 11:46 AM
TheDrizzle81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swic21 View Post
I thnink everyone should HAVE TO enable CPU incase you can't play. Very few people have and it's resulting in injuries. Not fair for everyone else.
Agreed. If you don't set it up this period I vote for a ban. Not fair to the rest of us

Old
10-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Swic21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrizzle81 View Post
In a game that would have ended on a weird bounce, Columbus finally found themselves on te winnin end of a tightly played game against the Pittsburgh Penguins. With 5 minutes left in the third, MacKenzie deflected a shot that barely dribbled over the goal line giving the jackets a 1-0 lead. Tim Thomas looked to be in old form stopping all 37 shots he faced as the jackets won their first at home.

Great game swic
Ya man great game. Both goalies looked phenomenal. I could not beat Thomas for the life of me lol. I could of used Richards and Ryan . Good solid defensive game though Drizz.

Last edited by Swic21: 10-04-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Old
10-04-2012, 12:01 PM
TheDrizzle81

Quote:
Ya man great game. Both goalies looked phenomenal. I could not beat Thomas for the life of me lol. I could of used Richards and Ryan . Good solid defensive game though Drizz.
I don't have much offensive fire power. Murray twiceade HUGE plays on ur pp to keep yoU off the board. Kid is special

Old
10-04-2012, 12:05 PM
flyersphan20

I have to get my games done by Saturday Late night so to the following teams I would like to play now:
OCT 30-NOV 12
Vs. Buffalo
@Toronto
@Tampa Bay
@Florida
@Washington
vs. Minnesota

I can play at 3-9 today so PM me when u can play and I will be on would like to get 2 games done today

Old
10-04-2012, 12:11 PM
Swic21

Quote:
I don't have much offensive fire power. Murray twiceade HUGE plays on ur pp to keep yoU off the board. Kid is special
Oh I know man. He has everywhere on the ice. One of the main reasons along with Thomas why I was shut out. Crosby didn't get many clear opportunities.

Old
10-04-2012, 12:12 PM
ziotree

my schedule

chicago
buffalo
ottawa
montreal
dallas
buffalo

im free for the next 5 hours (uk time. its 6.12pm)

so if you can play just drop me a pm or post on here. ill keep checking

Old
10-04-2012, 12:14 PM
ziotree

can someone remind me which teams dont have a GM. that way i can get any games that are against the computer out of the way now

Old
10-04-2012, 12:15 PM
Security Guard Chang*
Chang's Army

oh man if ottawa is available , id love to switch is over

Old
10-04-2012, 12:17 PM
ziotree

Quote:
Originally Posted by leclair1088 View Post
So on top of the 2 HF board threads, the App, the Facebook(which I admit, I have not even looked at), PM's here and PM's on PSN you want to add another medium for connecting to make it uniform?

Other than exchanging phone numbers I think the easiest way is to just require you to be active on here. You should have to sign on at least once in a 24 hour period to check your PM's and respond to them. It shouldnt take any longer than 5 minutes once a day to do that and everyone should be able to swing that.

I think if you post in the thread and dont hear back from someone in a timely manner then you go to PM and that person should see it in at least a day and respond
i think this thread is sufficient but whatever you guys decide to do im cool with.

however i would love if somehow i got notifications on my iphone of any private messages or posts sent... that way i wouldnt have to check this thread every five minutes. also an instant chat would be great.

Old
10-04-2012, 12:19 PM
TheDrizzle81

Quote:
Oh I know man. He has everywhere on the ice. One of the main reasons along with Thomas why I was shut out. Crosby didn't get many clear opportunities.
I can't wait for next season when he matures. He's already a beast. By far my best player so far. Thomas has been solid but is good for one or two bad goals a game. Today he was solid. Exactly what I needed. And Tallinder added nice size and speed back there. His reach is incredible.

I'm also looking for speed up front. And the ability to finish. A fast sniper.

Also Murray is untouchable. I wouldn't trade him for Crosby lol

Old
10-04-2012, 12:23 PM
TheDrizzle81

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziotree View Post
i think this thread is sufficient but whatever you guys decide to do im cool with.

however i would love if somehow i got notifications on my iphone of any private messages or posts sent... that way i wouldnt have to check this thread every five minutes. also an instant chat would be great.
If you own an iPhone just add quick links to your home screen This thread the trade one and my inbox. All their own "app". I check multiple times.

Old
10-04-2012, 12:34 PM
leclair1088

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlkamps View Post
Exactly, we could eliminate a lot of the clutter that occurs in this thread (like the discussion we are having now as there would be seperate sections). If enough people are behind this I'd be willing to fork over the cash to get us some good hosting for a forum without any ads.

Let me know what you all think.
I'm all for the idea except for having to pay..sorry just dont have the extra cash to contribute.

Quote:

I'm sure you can prob set up notifications to be emailed to you...not sure how to do it though

Old
10-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Baby Face Trilla

Subscribe to the threads, pick your preferred email notification preferences.

Old
10-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Swic21

Quote:
I can't wait for next season when he matures. He's already a beast. By far my best player so far. Thomas has been solid but is good for one or two bad goals a game. Today he was solid. Exactly what I needed. And Tallinder added nice size and speed back there. His reach is incredible.

I'm also looking for speed up front. And the ability to finish. A fast sniper.

Also Murray is untouchable. I wouldn't trade him for Crosby lol
I'm actually impressed with Prospal. He is pointless for me but he has size and speed. With Richie and Ryan out he has been very important. I really hated Tallinder to be honest lol. Vey slow and not my type of player. So our trade worked out well.

Old
10-04-2012, 12:45 PM
Swic21

Can we play games against the computer? I have Toronto this period that I would like to get out of the way.

Old
10-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Huss5434

Quote:
Can we play games against the computer? I have Toronto this period that I would like to get out of the way.

wondering this myself. I have 2 against Colorado that I want to play, but don't want to do it if we aren't supposed to.

Old
10-04-2012, 01:12 PM
ziotree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huss5434 View Post
wondering this myself. I have 2 against Colorado that I want to play, but don't want to do it if we aren't supposed to.
Quote:
this is why id like to know who is the computer or who is not active so i can play my games.

have a feeling chicago ottawa montreal and buffalo arent active gms????

the other game i have in my schedule is dallas who i know is active as ive played him twice already... the others i dont know tho

Old
10-04-2012, 01:16 PM
Swic21

Quote:
this is why id like to know who is the computer or who is not active so i can play my games.

have a feeling chicago ottawa montreal and buffalo arent active gms????

the other game i have in my schedule is dallas who i know is active as ive played him twice already... the others i dont know tho
On the GM connected main screen, where your schedule is posted you can see if its a user, computer, or user who enabled CPU play.

Old
10-04-2012, 01:22 PM
tlkamps

Okay all, I set up a basic forum for now. Head on over and register so we can get started over there.I think this makes the most sense to keep us connected.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Ding_Din...cted/index.php

Old
10-04-2012, 01:23 PM
flyersphan20

I'm down for a forum, there are too many subjects being discussed on the thread and it's too hectic. The website will fix it

Closed Thread