HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

/// DING DING \\\ HF League - GM PS3* [Part 2] Please use EA forum - post 994.

Closed Thread

Old
10-04-2012, 07:01 PM
TheDrizzle81

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TheDrizzle81
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlkamps View Post
I appreciate the hatty for Williams. My defense for the slot play is to control a dman and just coast back once I hit the blue line. That way I'm in the area that everyone tries to get to.

GG though Drizz
You were fine btw. I'm not complaining its just when my goalie is off he's OFF. Garbage dribblers weak fluttering wristers they all go. Just what it is. As automatic as it is I don't do it. I only did it out of frustration lol.

Old
10-04-2012, 07:03 PM
TheDrizzle81

Could you tell I was frustrated with all the fights?

Old
10-04-2012, 07:17 PM
flyersphan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrizzle81 View Post
No. Eliminate te gray area. That just enables the risk of doing it. You play te CPU without concent you are gone. Thats bs dont care if the cpu wins or if no one gets hurt its a dick move 100%. Either kick them or ban them for a period. If you can prove you tried by the lay day that's different. A clear post here is enough for me.
That's what I'm saying, if everyone stays active here, that eliminates the whole CPU issue because we can all stay caught up on when to play.

Discipline: well that can be up for debate but after what u have said I think there should be severe penalties

Old
10-04-2012, 07:20 PM
tlkamps

Quote:
Could you tell I was frustrated with all the fights?
Couldn't tell

I obliged on some, didn't want anyone to get hurt though. Not sure if that's even possible though... to get hurt during a fight but nonetheless didn't want it to happen. GGs

Old
10-04-2012, 07:24 PM
TheDrizzle81

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersphan20 View Post
That's what I'm saying, if everyone stays active here, that eliminates the whole CPU issue because we can all stay caught up on when to play.

Discipline: well that can be up for debate but after what u have said I think there should be severe penalties
There's no excuse. I have enough courtesy an common sence to announce if I'll be away. Then again I could get mangled in a car wreck tomorrow and be away for a long time. That's why I keep CPU on. I ask if you wait until the last day to play. I'm on here every day and respond. That's total bs and to me a clear circumvention to gain an advantage to play these CPU games early. Unfair and wrong. What if swic lost Crosby for the season because of that? Or leclair lost the game and ultimately missed the playoffs by a point. Ad those guys flourished. Eliminate it. Strict 0 tolerance policy. I'd rather play 10 human gms with respect and class than deal with sneaky little cheaters.

GM's Union! Lockout looms! Rofl.

Old
10-04-2012, 07:25 PM
TheDrizzle81

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlkamps View Post
Couldn't tell

I obliged on some, didn't want anyone to get hurt though. Not sure if that's even possible though... to get hurt during a fight but nonetheless didn't want it to happen. GGs
It ca happen its rare. I love goalie fights thanks for doing that. Those are fun. Loved how they showed Bernier creep up lol

Old
10-04-2012, 08:03 PM
leclair1088

Quote:
There's no excuse. I have enough courtesy an common sence to announce if I'll be away. Then again I could get mangled in a car wreck tomorrow and be away for a long time. That's why I keep CPU on. I ask if you wait until the last day to play. I'm on here every day and respond. That's total bs and to me a clear circumvention to gain an advantage to play these CPU games early. Unfair and wrong. What if swic lost Crosby for the season because of that? Or leclair lost the game and ultimately missed the playoffs by a point. Ad those guys flourished. Eliminate it. Strict 0 tolerance policy. I'd rather play 10 human gms with respect and class than deal with sneaky little cheaters.

Well at least he didnt quit when he was getting spanked by the CPU and keep playing til he beat them but still it should not have happened

Old
10-04-2012, 08:08 PM
TheDrizzle81

Quote:
Originally Posted by leclair1088 View Post
Well at least he didnt quit when he was getting spanked by the CPU and keep playing til he beat them but still it should not have happened
0 reason why that should happen.

Old
10-04-2012, 08:12 PM
flyersphan20

Quote:

Last Part lol

Old
10-04-2012, 08:28 PM
flyersfromquebec

Bruins...****you lol...damn...Just lost carter for 46 games...thats nasty man...Ok now I really need a first liner someone please can trade young asset defence and picks!!!!! By the way nice game Bruins that was tight as hell!!

Old
10-04-2012, 08:31 PM
Huss5434

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAsh View Post
Can any GM's play now?

My next Sched:

SJ
CHI
WPG
CGY
STL

I'll be out tonight . I'm also working 12 hour shifts the next 4 nights so I may have to set up PC games for you guys who can't play in the afternoon tomorrow or Saturday.

I should be able to play Saturday late morning or early afternoon. I may have to work in the PM, but I am not sure yet.

Let me know

Old
10-04-2012, 08:45 PM
TheDrizzle81

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersfromquebec View Post
Bruins...****you lol...damn...Just lost carter for 46 games...thats nasty man...Ok now I really need a first liner someone please can trade young asset defence and picks!!!!! By the way nice game Bruins that was tight as hell!!
I'm listening

Old
10-04-2012, 08:55 PM
flyersphan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersfromquebec View Post
Sorry but I lost hornqvist for 7

Old
10-04-2012, 08:58 PM
MarkusNaslund19

Hey folks, Chicago is my buddy and he definitely didn't know that he wasn't supposed to do that. In fact, I think the GM of the team he was playing messaged him during the game and he was disappointed that he couldn't actually play him.

Further, I love this league but I can't play every single game. I don't think that should be a requirement. I'm in uni and I have exams and papers. Those have to come first. I'll still play the vast majority of my games most of the time, but I'm a dedicated GM who also has a life. Allowance has to be made for that. That said, I just enabled my team to play computer. I say the same thing though, don't play it until the last day.

Old
10-04-2012, 09:02 PM
flyersfromquebec

Quote:
Sorry but I lost hornqvist for 7
I was joking...but it hurt to lost my best player he was a beast sorry for hornqvist

Old
10-04-2012, 09:02 PM
Straelofe
Om nom nom

Florida will be on at 7PST/10EST tonight. I believe I have BOS, CAR, OTT and WPG left.

Old
10-04-2012, 09:07 PM
TheDrizzle81

I'm also lookin at a friend to play my games for me since the game is set up for that.

Old
10-04-2012, 09:13 PM
flyersphan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneids View Post
Florida will be on at 7PST/10EST tonight. I believe I have BOS, CAR, OTT and WPG left.
Can't play at 10 tonight, what about tomorrow? I can play from 3pm EST - midnight

Old
10-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Straelofe
Om nom nom

Quote:
Can't play at 10 tonight, what about tomorrow? I can play from 3pm EST - midnight
I should be around 2PST/5EST, if not, tomorrow night around 7PST/10EST works.

Old
10-04-2012, 09:38 PM
EvilAsh
Lockouts Rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huss5434 View Post
I should be able to play Saturday late morning or early afternoon. I may have to work in the PM, but I am not sure yet.

Let me know
Sat afternoon sounds good. I'm usually awake by 1:30 or so.

Old
10-04-2012, 09:50 PM
TheDrizzle81

@TSNBobMcKenzie... The caps loss of Jeff Carter may be softened. Caps GM and Jackets GM were seen together at the Boston game, disappeared after the Carter injury. Jackets unhappy with team...#staytuned

Old
10-04-2012, 10:56 PM
Baddogg

OK, I have removed the option of someone playing my CPU since the Ottawa GM played my team and I'm on ALL the time...it really sucks!!!!

We have to set up some rules on this guys!!!

Old
10-05-2012, 12:02 AM
Swic21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkusNaslund19 View Post
Hey folks, Chicago is my buddy and he definitely didn't know that he wasn't supposed to do that. In fact, I think the GM of the team he was playing messaged him during the game and he was disappointed that he couldn't actually play him.

Further, I love this league but I can't play every single game. I don't think that should be a requirement. I'm in uni and I have exams and papers. Those have to come first. I'll still play the vast majority of my games most of the time, but I'm a dedicated GM who also has a life. Allowance has to be made for that. That said, I just enabled my team to play computer. I say the same thing though, don't play it until the last day.
I never messages him during the game. I messaged him after the game when the damage was already done. He made no attempt to contact me. I understand that eveyone probably can't play every single game. That being said, you can give someone permission to play the CPU in your spot. Its courtesy. And I understand he's your buddy and I'm sure he's a good person, but it seems like he makes so attempts to check the forums at all.

Old
10-05-2012, 02:18 AM
MarkusNaslund19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swic21 View Post
I never messages him during the game. I messaged him after the game when the damage was already done. He made no attempt to contact me. I understand that eveyone probably can't play every single game. That being said, you can give someone permission to play the CPU in your spot. Its courtesy. And I understand he's your buddy and I'm sure he's a good person, but it seems like he makes so attempts to check the forums at all.
He's not actually on hfboards yet. I'll get him on here. I haven't mentioned it to him yet cause I've been so busy. Once I finish my exam tomorrow, I'll have more time to sort this out.

Old
10-05-2012, 06:43 AM
flyersphan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddogg View Post
OK, I have removed the option of someone playing my CPU since the Ottawa GM played my team and I'm on ALL the time...it really sucks!!!!

We have to set up some rules on this guys!!!
This Happened again?!?! This is happening too much!

Closed Thread