HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: [PS3] NHL 13 GM Connected League - ***Members: Pls Read 1st Page***

Closed Thread

Old
10-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Barney Gumble

vCash: 500
OT: [PS3] NHL 13 GM Connected League - ***Members: Pls Read 1st Page***

Previous thread:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...252853&page=41

Last few posts:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuck This View Post
Gaunce is a 4.5 star in this game
Quote:
Originally Posted by western redmen View Post
I'll take him for Tim jackman deal??
Quote:
Malkin's faceoff is only 68... Zajac's 85 will just destroy him in the dot

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuxx View Post
I'll be advancing soon. Please stay off for the next 30-45mins

Thanks
Quote:
I just for some reason can't win draws. My timing is awful. Even with Malhotra I'm less than 40%
Quote:
How about Sven
Quote:
This is a joke... I just lost a 4 star potential defenseman with 87 skating to waivers.... Please turn the waivers off...the CPU gm is just retarded

Quote:
Nah....Sven is my fav

Old
10-07-2012, 02:14 PM
habsrule88

MONTREAL TRADE BLOCK UPDATE

LOOKING FOR

Star D-man (ex Eric Johnson)

around 80 overall d-man (ex. Quincey)

Physical Second Liner (ex. Lucic)

Sniper no older then 25 (ex. E.Kane)

GIVING AWAY

Markov
Eller
Beaulieu
Cole
Thrower
Bozon
Gorges
Bourque
Gionta
ALL Draft picks
and Maybe others.

MESSAGE ME ON HERE OR PSN IF YOUR INTERESTED IN ANYONE OR YOU ARE GIVING AWAY WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
HF BOARD- habsrule88
PSN- newt9595

Old
10-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Crows*

Can we re sign our upcoming UFA players? Ie edler

Old
10-07-2012, 02:44 PM
KidCanuck*
HORS∃Y

Originally Posted by western redmen
This is a joke... I just lost a 4 star potential defenseman with 87 skating to waivers.... Please turn the waivers off...the CPU gm is just retarded

Stop picking up guys that are on waivers when you have 23 men on your roster or you will keep losing players. They are put on waivers and if claimed they remain in the NHL, you can't have 24 men on your roster, you have done it twice now, that is what happened to you last time as well. Send down a player before you make a waiver claim so you have room for him on your roster or your screwing yourself.

Old
10-07-2012, 02:55 PM
western redmen

vCash: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidCanuck10 View Post
Originally Posted by western redmen

Stop picking up guys that are on waivers when you have 23 men on your roster or you will keep losing players. They are put on waivers and if claimed they remain in the NHL, you can't have 24 men on your roster, you have done it twice now, that is what happened to you last time as well. Send down a player before you make a waiver claim so you have room for him on your roster or your screwing yourself.
How Am i screwing myself. I had room for him, the dumbass CPU decide the player in the ahl is better suited than him so he called them up and send him down. Beside, I couldn't even call anyone up or send anyone down because I was at the cap floor at the time

Old
10-07-2012, 02:57 PM
KidCanuck*
HORS∃Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crows View Post
Can we re sign our upcoming UFA players? Ie edler
I don't believe so. GM Mode has always been like that, have to wait to the off season after their contact has expired. Kind of unfortunate but it is a lot easier to resign a player then real life if you have the money so it works out ok. Don't get players not wanting to play for you cause your in a certain market. No Trade clauses would be nice too.

Old
10-07-2012, 03:00 PM
KidCanuck*
HORS∃Y

Quote:
How Am i screwing myself. I had room for him, the dumbass CPU decide the player in the ahl is better suited than him so he called them up and send him down. Beside, I couldn't even call anyone up or send anyone down because I was at the cap floor at the time
Your talking about Bodie or Brodie right? He has been on waivers since the last advance. When you claimed Dwyer.

Old
10-07-2012, 03:09 PM
KidCanuck*
HORS∃Y

I'm just going by what you have told me. During that time you had a 23 man roster and couldnt move a guy up or down cause you were just at the cap floor. Then that same period you claimed a player, so the player you claimed would have to remain on your NHL roster leaving a odd man out cause you can not have 24 men on your roster. I would have claimed Bodie but I didn't have room for him unless I put a guy on waivers myself and chances are i wouldn't have got him anyways cause I am low on the pecking order for waiver claims. Again I am not there with all the moving parts that you seem to be juggling but I am just going by what you have told me.

Old
10-07-2012, 03:10 PM
western redmen

Quote:
Your talking about Bodie or Brodie right? He has been on waivers since the last advance. When you claimed Dwyer.
TJ Brodie not Troy bodie. Two completely different player. Brodie was sent down because he was 74 overall and since smith is 75 CPU decided to send Brodie down

Old
10-07-2012, 03:12 PM
KidCanuck*
HORS∃Y

Quote:
TJ Brodie not Troy bodie. Two completely different player. Brodie was sent down because he was 74 overall and since smith is 75 CPU decided to send Brodie down
Whoever, the awesome defense prospect. I am just trying to help you. Not a good idea to leave it in the CPU's hands when it can be in yours.

Old
western redmen

Brodie was claimed during this advance

Old
Hasa92

Quote:
I don't believe so. GM Mode has always been like that, have to wait to the off season after their contact has expired. Kind of unfortunate but it is a lot easier to resign a player then real life if you have the money so it works out ok. Don't get players not wanting to play for you cause your in a certain market. No Trade clauses would be nice too.
I'm not expert on how the GM Connected CPU gm is thinking but in the offline Be a Gm my retarded assistant CPU gm sometimes moves players to the AHL even when there is room in the NHL roster.

My advice is that always check that the right players are still in the NHL after line changes and if not then pick them back up from AHL, atleast in GM Connected waivers won't get picked in an instant like in be a gm so you don't need to worry if you always remember to check it afterwards.

Old
10-07-2012, 03:13 PM
western redmen

Quote:
Whoever, the awesome defense prospect. I am just trying to help you.
How... U are just saying suck it up and get over it

Old
10-07-2012, 03:14 PM
KidCanuck*
HORS∃Y

Quote:
How... U are just saying suck it up and get over it
Not at all, I'm trying to give you advice on how waivers work. You can't blame the computer when the power was in your hands before you made the claim.

Old
10-07-2012, 03:18 PM
KidCanuck*
HORS∃Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasa92 View Post
I'm not expert on how the GM Connected CPU gm is thinking but in the offline Be a Gm my retarded assistant CPU gm sometimes moves players to the AHL even when there is room in the NHL roster.

My advice is that always check that the right players are still in the NHL after line changes and if not then pick them back up from AHL, atleast in GM Connected waivers won't get picked in an instant like in be a gm so you don't need to worry if you always remember to check it afterwards.
You can leave it up to the CPU or do it yourself, it's up to you. You actually get a little window in offline between the start of preseason and the regular season where you can send down players that have to clear waivers that don't go through waivers at all, then you can call them up when you need them, it's silly how some things are like real life and others are nothign like it at all. It's first year of GM Connected, we are all learnign as we go, all I can add is from what I have experienced myself. Just trying to help.

Old
10-07-2012, 03:18 PM
western redmen

I claimed him because I thought he had some salary. Beside the player you claim will still be in your ahl team so the CPU called him up

Old
10-07-2012, 03:21 PM
western redmen

I noticed he was gonna be on waviers on Friday and made a deal with Washington thinking that he might claim him. There's no way to fix your roster because it all gets messed up during the advance

Old
10-07-2012, 03:22 PM
KidCanuck*
HORS∃Y

Quote:
I claimed him because I thought he had some salary. Beside the player you claim will still be in your ahl team so the CPU called him up
Not saying suck it up at all. Just the second time it happened to you and don't wan it to happen to you again, otherwise I wouldn't take the time to do this.

Old
10-07-2012, 03:25 PM
western redmen

Quote:
Not saying suck it up at all. Just the second time it happened to you and don't wan it to happen to you again, otherwise I wouldn't take the time to do this.
What are you talking about...it's the first time

Old
10-07-2012, 03:27 PM
KidCanuck*
HORS∃Y

Quote:
I noticed he was gonna be on waviers on Friday and made a deal with Washington thinking that he might claim him. There's no way to fix your roster because it all gets messed up during the advance
Well sounds like it with as many moving parts as you do. I take everything into account when Managing, if a injury happens during the advance, am I covered in certain areas, making sure a guy has a N for waivers in certain cases if a guy comes back so when he gets sent down doesnt go on waivers, or making sure I have 22 men on the roster so when he comes back he has a spot and no one gets sent down, if a other injury happens the CPU will call up someone anyways during that time. You can only do so much cause yes something could happen during the advance but I personally try to take every precaution so it doesn't.

Old
10-07-2012, 03:29 PM
western redmen

Actually he was called up by the CPU in the first place...

Old
10-07-2012, 03:29 PM
KidCanuck*
HORS∃Y

Quote:
What are you talking about...it's the first time
Oh I thought it happened when you claimed Perrault too. Maybe somebody else. Bottom line I don't want you to lose players. Again I am trying to help, not screw you or mock you or anything of that nature. Anyways hope I helped if not sorry I could not be more helpfull.

Old
10-07-2012, 03:52 PM
western redmen

Quote:
Oh I thought it happened when you claimed Perrault too. Maybe somebody else. Bottom line I don't want you to lose players. Again I am trying to help, not screw you or mock you or anything of that nature. Anyways hope I helped if not sorry I could not be more helpfull.
It happened to Washington when I claimed his player

Old
10-07-2012, 04:11 PM
mmymryk

I claimed Brodie. Did the CPU put someone on waivers from Tampa?

Old
10-07-2012, 04:19 PM
western redmen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmymryk View Post
I claimed Brodie. Did the CPU put someone on waivers from Tampa?
I know u did, what do you want for him?

Closed Thread