HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Notices

ALL Non-Hockey Sports Discussion 2012-2013

Old
09-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Panthers Rock
Slumpin' Like A Soph

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Panthers Rock
ALL Non-Hockey Sports Discussion 2012-2013

Continue.

Jonathan Huberdeau: 2013 Calder Trophy Winner
Panthers Rock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-17-2012, 02:43 AM
awfulwaffle

GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Defense is #1 in the league as far as yards per carry allowed after 2 weeks. I'm going to be at the Arizona game, their defense looks tough. Should be a great game, because Arizona depends on the rushing game as well. Bright future for the Dolphins though.

awfulwaffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-17-2012, 07:05 AM
pb1300
BLEED RED

Send a message via Yahoo to pb1300
They looked good yesterday, but it was against a not-so-very-good Raiders team. The front seven did a good job, even though they didnt register a sack on Palmer. Bush had a superb day, but he didnt do anything really until he broke those 23 yard and 65 yard TD runs. I believe he had 39 yards on 14 carries. The Fins definitely need an outside threat that can stretch the field, because these comebacks are not going to work all the time. Tannehill looks MUCH better as well. Guess he is not all kinds of bad

pb1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2012, 03:56 PM
pb1300
BLEED RED

Just a little info on Tannehill:

With yesterday’s 17-13 win at Cincinnati, during which Tannehill completed of 17-of-26 passes for 223 yards, he reached 1,269 passing yards on the season. He became the first rookie in NFL history to pass for more than 1,250 yards and record at least two wins in his first five games. That number also is the second highest yardage total ever by a rookie through his first five games, behind only Cam Newton’s 1,610 yards last season.

Old
10-08-2012, 06:16 PM
angry_treefrog
T63813A

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb1300 View Post
Just a little info on Tannehill:

With yesterday’s 17-13 win at Cincinnati, during which Tannehill completed of 17-of-26 passes for 223 yards, he reached 1,269 passing yards on the season. He became the first rookie in NFL history to pass for more than 1,250 yards and record at least two wins in his first five games. That number also is the second highest yardage total ever by a rookie through his first five games, behind only Cam Newton’s 1,610 yards last season.
Nice to have some spot of good news about the Dolphins.

Would love to see the Aqua & Orange finally have someone behind center who can command respect.

angry_treefrog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-09-2012, 12:13 AM
pb1300
BLEED RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry_treefrog View Post
Nice to have some spot of good news about the Dolphins.

Would love to see the Aqua & Orange finally have someone behind center who can command respect.
If they re-sign Long, they should have a very good Oline for him to work with the next few seasons. Pouncey is rated as the top center in the game, Long is still one of the top LTs in the game, and the Jerry/Martin right side is going to be good. All we need is for Ryan to work on that long ball, and get a WR that can get down the field to get it.

Old
10-09-2012, 01:06 PM
Coolburn

Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn
Quote:
If they re-sign Long, they should have a very good Oline for him to work with the next few seasons. Pouncey is rated as the top center in the game, Long is still one of the top LTs in the game, and the Jerry/Martin right side is going to be good. All we need is for Ryan to work on that long ball, and get a WR that can get down the field to get it.
The bad thing is that this isnt the best yr to get a WR in the draft. There are a ton of highly rated defensive linemen in this draft and unfortunately thats not a position we need. It might be a good yr to get a CB in the 1st round though which is now a position of need. Lets just hope Ireland can make some smart picks with those first 5 selections we have.

Whats crazy is we have so many guys to re-sign after this season: Long, Sean Smith, Reggie Bush, Brian Hartline, Anthony Fasano, Randy Starks, and I'm sure I dont know everyone. I dont see how you cant re-sign all of those guys really because they are all proving valuable in one way or another.

Coolburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2012, 09:59 AM
pb1300
BLEED RED

You know, the Fins dont look that bad. While there are obviously holes on the team, Ireland and Philbin did a pretty decent job building this team. I think Ireland has earned another offseason with this team, and we should see a big change next year, with all the cap space available. Out of the more important parts of a team, we are in pretty good shape going forward:

QB - Tannehill seems to be as advertised.

RB - Reggie wants to re-sign, and a trio of him, Miller, and Thomas can get the job done.

WR - Bess and Hartline are good #2s, but getting a #1 is the obvious this offseason, and with Ross' comments recently, they are going to go hard after one.

OLine - Martin and Jerry are a pretty good tandem on the right side, Long, if re-signed, is still one of the best LTs in the game, and Pouncey is arguably the best center in the game.

DLine - Keep Solai and Starks together, who seem to be a beast in the middle. Wake is a monster as well.

LB - Misi is nice, but Id like to see an upgrade there. Dansby is a great all around LBer, and while Burnett is good, Id like to see an upgrade on either side of Karlos.

Secondary - Re-signing Smith is a must IMO. He is one of the better CBs in the league, and his size and skill set is really rare. Jones is one of the best S in the game. An upgrade to Marshall would be nice.

I know its only six games in, but we are set up nicely for the future. The Vontae Davis deal to Indy seems to be more like a steal for Ireland, so we have the draft picks to upgrade this team, either by drafting or moving those picks. The most important parts of the team are here, with some tweaks needed, and its seems like the coaching staff is legit. Philbin is much better than I thought he would be, and its just crazy to see the difference now, from when we were ripping them in the preseason.

Old
10-15-2012, 11:07 AM
PanthersHockey1
Avs Bandwagon

What blows my mind is we should be 5-1 not 3-3. We pissed away both those games against jets and cardinals.

PanthersHockey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2012, 12:54 PM
pb1300
BLEED RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersHockey1 View Post
What blows my mind is we should be 5-1 not 3-3. We pissed away both those games against jets and cardinals.
Ugh, I know. I always thought that Carpenter was clutch, but I didnt know that he missed a good amount of game tying/winning field goals during his career. That game against the Jests was just disgusting. OK, we lost, but not that way, and not to the Jests

Old
10-15-2012, 03:09 PM
Coolburn

Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn
Quote:
You know, the Fins dont look that bad. While there are obviously holes on the team, Ireland and Philbin did a pretty decent job building this team. I think Ireland has earned another offseason with this team, and we should see a big change next year, with all the cap space available. Out of the more important parts of a team, we are in pretty good shape going forward:

QB - Tannehill seems to be as advertised.

RB - Reggie wants to re-sign, and a trio of him, Miller, and Thomas can get the job done.

WR - Bess and Hartline are good #2s, but getting a #1 is the obvious this offseason, and with Ross' comments recently, they are going to go hard after one.

OLine - Martin and Jerry are a pretty good tandem on the right side, Long, if re-signed, is still one of the best LTs in the game, and Pouncey is arguably the best center in the game.

DLine - Keep Solai and Starks together, who seem to be a beast in the middle. Wake is a monster as well.

LB - Misi is nice, but Id like to see an upgrade there. Dansby is a great all around LBer, and while Burnett is good, Id like to see an upgrade on either side of Karlos.

Secondary - Re-signing Smith is a must IMO. He is one of the better CBs in the league, and his size and skill set is really rare. Jones is one of the best S in the game. An upgrade to Marshall would be nice.

I know its only six games in, but we are set up nicely for the future. The Vontae Davis deal to Indy seems to be more like a steal for Ireland, so we have the draft picks to upgrade this team, either by drafting or moving those picks. The most important parts of the team are here, with some tweaks needed, and its seems like the coaching staff is legit. Philbin is much better than I thought he would be, and its just crazy to see the difference now, from when we were ripping them in the preseason.
I agree with you that Ireland gets a chance to continue to build this offseason. But he absolutely must find a #1 WR to keep his job long term IMO. As much as it seems like we have cap space, we really dont when you look at the list of guys that need to be resigned. Just wanted to address each of your position points individually:

QB - I'd say Tannehill is a little farther along than expected. I mean a lot of people were saying he'd need at least half a season to adjust to the speed of the game. He seems ahead of the curve right now by a little bit

WR - Bess is really a #3 guy though thats perfect for the slot receiver. Hartline is somewhat inconsistent at times but yes I think a decent #2. The problem with finding a #1 WR is that you generally have to draft them because they are rarely available via free agency. And if they're available via trade, there's a reason for that with question marks (see B. Marshall). This yr's draft isnt the deepest for WR either.

OLine - I think they should put the franchise tag on Long. I dont know that he's worth signing long term right now. Martin has gotten better since the season started and Jerry is proving everyone wrong but we can improve that right side IMO (eventually I could see us moving Martin to LT).

DLine - Solai just eats up so much real estate on the interior. We know Wake is a sack machine. But I think we may end up having to let Starks go. We have some depth on the interior and can move Odrick inside too. Vernon seems to be getting better also.

LB - I think Misi is better than you give him credit for. I think Dansby or Burnett could be easy to replace in the draft this yr and Dansby is expensive so I could see the team replacing him before the guys on either side of him (if Manti Te'o lasts to our pick, he'd be a great selection).

Secondary - Yes priority #1 probably should be to re-sign Smith ASAP. He's proven he can handle top receivers in this league. We need to get someone to play opposite of him and this draft would be a good opportunity to do that. I've been impressed with our safeties too, thought there would be a bigger dropoff without YBell this season.

I think we should package up that 2nd from Indy and move back into the 1st round. Yes we have some holes to fill but at this point, it looks like we need more elite talent than just depth. Our defense right now is top 10 in the league (top 5 against the run, 9th in pts/game) but definitely needs an upgrade at CB. If we can get a #1 WR and #1 CB in the first round with 2 picks, then we would immediately have a successful draft IMO. We could use the rest of our picks to upgrade our depth at OLine, LB and DLine.

Old
10-16-2012, 07:01 AM
pb1300
BLEED RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolburn View Post
I agree with you that Ireland gets a chance to continue to build this offseason. But he absolutely must find a #1 WR to keep his job long term IMO. As much as it seems like we have cap space, we really dont when you look at the list of guys that need to be resigned. Just wanted to address each of your position points individually:

QB - I'd say Tannehill is a little farther along than expected. I mean a lot of people were saying he'd need at least half a season to adjust to the speed of the game. He seems ahead of the curve right now by a little bit
I think Tannehill coming from the same offense, and coach, in college has really helped him out a lot. Also, the uptempo style that Philbin ran in the mini camps, and camp itself, also helped. I think if he had to learn a new offense, we would have probably seen Moore start. I like Tannehills progress, and he has shown tools that we havent seen in a QB since #13.

Quote:
WR - Bess is really a #3 guy though thats perfect for the slot receiver. Hartline is somewhat inconsistent at times but yes I think a decent #2. The problem with finding a #1 WR is that you generally have to draft them because they are rarely available via free agency. And if they're available via trade, there's a reason for that with question marks (see B. Marshall). This yr's draft isnt the deepest for WR either.
The problem at WR is I think they are going to overpay for someone. I just hope that they dont go with someone older, like Welker for example. I want a guy that is either entering his prime, or in it already. If someone like that is available with the 1st or 2nd rounder, you have to consider making that trade.

Quote:
OLine - I think they should put the franchise tag on Long. I dont know that he's worth signing long term right now. Martin has gotten better since the season started and Jerry is proving everyone wrong but we can improve that right side IMO (eventually I could see us moving Martin to LT).
If Long wants Joe Thomas type money, then I say we franchise him, and deal with that next year. I would hope that he would take a bit less to stay here though. Martin is going to be a player IMO, whether it be the left or right side. Jerry is fine, for now. Pouncey is our version of Dwight. I would just like to see them upgrade that LG spot, as I am not a fan of Incognito's play, or BS he pulls.

Quote:
DLine - Solai just eats up so much real estate on the interior. We know Wake is a sack machine. But I think we may end up having to let Starks go. We have some depth on the interior and can move Odrick inside too. Vernon seems to be getting better also.
I think we have to re-sign Starks, but only if its a cap friendly deal. I think Odrick and Vernon are better suited on the end, and the tandem of Solai and Starks is too good to break up right now.

Quote:
LB - I think Misi is better than you give him credit for. I think Dansby or Burnett could be easy to replace in the draft this yr and Dansby is expensive so I could see the team replacing him before the guys on either side of him (if Manti Te'o lasts to our pick, he'd be a great selection).
I like Misi, but Im not a big fan of his pass coverage. If I had to choose, Id rather go with Misi and Dansby, and replace Burnett.

Quote:
Secondary - Yes priority #1 probably should be to re-sign Smith ASAP. He's proven he can handle top receivers in this league. We need to get someone to play opposite of him and this draft would be a good opportunity to do that. I've been impressed with our safeties too, thought there would be a bigger dropoff without YBell this season.
I love Smith, and when he plays press, he is a tough SOB to play against. Its the zone coverage that gets to him a bit. I really dont like that they only play him on one side of the field, because that means we need CB help on the opposite side. I like Marshall, but I think he is more of a nickel back, so we really need to get a CB in the first two rounds. Lets just hope we dont have to get two CBs this offseason.

Quote:
I think we should package up that 2nd from Indy and move back into the 1st round. Yes we have some holes to fill but at this point, it looks like we need more elite talent than just depth. Our defense right now is top 10 in the league (top 5 against the run, 9th in pts/game) but definitely needs an upgrade at CB. If we can get a #1 WR and #1 CB in the first round with 2 picks, then we would immediately have a successful draft IMO. We could use the rest of our picks to upgrade our depth at OLine, LB and DLine.
We need a TE too. The WC offense utilizes TEs, but Fasano is not cutting it. I was pissed that they passed on Gronk and Hernandez two drafts ago, because we still needed TE help then. If they get a #1 TE, WR, and CB help going into next training camp, they should be competing for one of the top spots in the AFC.

Old
10-18-2012, 11:17 AM
Coolburn

Quote:
I think Tannehill coming from the same offense, and coach, in college has really helped him out a lot. Also, the uptempo style that Philbin ran in the mini camps, and camp itself, also helped. I think if he had to learn a new offense, we would have probably seen Moore start. I like Tannehills progress, and he has shown tools that we havent seen in a QB since #13.
Yes if he wasnt as familiar with the offense, we probably would've seen Moore. But what he's shown already to me has little to do with his understanding of the offense. He's shown he can pick up blitzes quickly and change the play at the line. He's shown he can shake off bad plays and not let it affect his next plays either. Both of those things I didnt expect so quickly regardless of knowing the offense and figure it would be something he'd do next season.
Quote:
The problem at WR is I think they are going to overpay for someone. I just hope that they dont go with someone older, like Welker for example. I want a guy that is either entering his prime, or in it already. If someone like that is available with the 1st or 2nd rounder, you have to consider making that trade.
I hope they do think that the free agents at WR are #1s cause they really arent besides maybe Dwayne Bowe in free agency. Like I said before, the guys you can trade for usually come with some question marks that I dont think it makes it worth it to trade a 1st or 2nd for them. I think our best chance of getting a #1 receiver is to draft one in the 1st or 2nd round.
Quote:
If Long wants Joe Thomas type money, then I say we franchise him, and deal with that next year. I would hope that he would take a bit less to stay here though. Martin is going to be a player IMO, whether it be the left or right side. Jerry is fine, for now. Pouncey is our version of Dwight. I would just like to see them upgrade that LG spot, as I am not a fan of Incognito's play, or BS he pulls.
Yup thats what I think happens too. I would agree that I think we can upgrade our guard depth either way. And I'd still look for some depth at tackle also because we're 1 injury away from being in bad shape.
Quote:
I think we have to re-sign Starks, but only if its a cap friendly deal. I think Odrick and Vernon are better suited on the end, and the tandem of Solai and Starks is too good to break up right now.
Thing is that Starks probably wont sign a cap friendly deal because he knows he can get a good deal in free agency. Odrick I feel is a better interior guy because he's strong on stopping the run but seems limited in the pass rush. Vernon is an end and has the speed so maybe he develops some more to be that other edge rusher opposite Wake. Also, Kheeston Randall is underrated right now too as a DT and at one point was a guy that could've gone in the first 2 rounds of last yrs draft. I think he could develop into a guy that plays alongside Solai.
Quote:
I like Misi, but Im not a big fan of his pass coverage. If I had to choose, Id rather go with Misi and Dansby, and replace Burnett.
I dont disagree with you about Misi in pass coverage. But he's been solid on the run and I think he can continue to improve. Agreed with on keeping those 2 if it was only based on talent. But teams always take salary into account too and its possible that Dansby could go first before Burnett.
Quote:
I love Smith, and when he plays press, he is a tough SOB to play against. Its the zone coverage that gets to him a bit. I really dont like that they only play him on one side of the field, because that means we need CB help on the opposite side. I like Marshall, but I think he is more of a nickel back, so we really need to get a CB in the first two rounds. Lets just hope we dont have to get two CBs this offseason.
I think we can keep Smith with a decent long term deal and he's worth it. There are several guys in the top 2 rounds that would look good opposite Smith. Carroll and Marshall can give us the depth needed at the position too.
Quote:
We need a TE too. The WC offense utilizes TEs, but Fasano is not cutting it. I was pissed that they passed on Gronk and Hernandez two drafts ago, because we still needed TE help then. If they get a #1 TE, WR, and CB help going into next training camp, they should be competing for one of the top spots in the AFC.
There's really not a bunch of good TEs in this draft though. Outside of Eifert from Notre Dame, you have some guys I wouldnt consider as Gronk or Hernandez types at all. And there's not too much in free agency either. I think Fasano is holding his own enough to be effective as a 2ndary TE. I just dont know where we get that #1 TE from and it doesnt quite look like Egnew is going to be that. We really need to get rid of Clay quickly because he's useless from what I have seen.

The downside to the improvement is that we end up not getting a good draft spot this yr and it seems that the draft is more top heavy than normal so if we're picking around 15, we may not get the same quality player at that spot as in yrs past. I almost want to root for a few more close losses so we can get back around the #10-15 area for the draft.

Old
10-18-2012, 12:54 PM
pb1300
BLEED RED

I think Bowe is going to be the Fins main objective this offseason Coolburn. There are rumblings about them going after him now, but it looks like it is something that could really happen. Bowe is from Miami, and he has made it clear that he would love to play for the Fins. While he does have a good case of the dropsies, he would easily be our best wideout. If they do try and make a move for him now, I hope they dont go higher than a 2nd or 3rd.

Old
10-18-2012, 03:02 PM
Coolburn

Quote:
I think Bowe is going to be the Fins main objective this offseason Coolburn. There are rumblings about them going after him now, but it looks like it is something that could really happen. Bowe is from Miami, and he has made it clear that he would love to play for the Fins. While he does have a good case of the dropsies, he would easily be our best wideout. If they do try and make a move for him now, I hope they dont go higher than a 2nd or 3rd.
Yeah that seems to be the consensus for a while now. I hope they dont become desparate and trade more than a 3rd for him since we probably would have an inside track on getting him next spring/summer as a free agent. We're not gonna be a Super Bowl team this yr so I dont think it makes much sense to trade for him now. We could use our 1st on a CB, I think we should still use a 2nd on a WR (even if we would get Bowe) and the other 2nd on probably OLine. In the 3rd, we can probably look for a TE and a LB with those 2 picks in that round if you ask me. That obviously would give us a lot of optimism for the near future.

Old
10-24-2012, 09:05 PM
Howboutthempanthers

I would just like to say that with the firing of Ozzie Guillen it just reinterates the uselessness of Jeffrey Loria. Is there a worse sports owner in South Florida? The fact that he built a baseball stadium, which is great, does not change the fact that he is enormous detriment to that organization. They need a new owner ASAP.

Howboutthempanthers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 09:20 PM
PanthersHockey1
Avs Bandwagon

Just read an article in South Florida business journal that Jordan Zimmerman owner of Sunrise Sports and Entertainment and the real money and power holder of the panthers is interested in buying the dolphins. Interesting.

Link Below:

http://www.bizjournals.com/southflor...rested-in.html

Old
10-25-2012, 08:32 AM
pb1300
BLEED RED

Quote:
Just read an article in South Florida business journal that Jordan Zimmerman owner of Sunrise Sports and Entertainment and the real money and power holder of the panthers is interested in buying the dolphins. Interesting.

Link Below:

http://www.bizjournals.com/southflor...rested-in.html
Ross is a Dolphins fan, and I dont think he is going to give up the team. Why would he anyways, because of money? The guy is a billionaire. I think Ross has learned to just sit back and let people with football backgrounds do their jobs. He was a new owner when it was officially his team, and Im sure he wanted to be more hands on than he should have been. I, along with a good majority us, would probably have done the same thing.

Old
10-28-2012, 03:29 PM
pb1300
BLEED RED

Tannehill goes down, and Moore comes in to lead them to the dominant victory over the Jests. These are two teams clearly heading in opposite directions. The Fins have two QBs that can lead them to a victory, while the Jests have none I just love how the Fins just stuffed all the crap the Jests players were saying, down their throats! Lets see what Fatty Rex and the rest of the clowns in that circus have to say now.

Old
10-28-2012, 03:34 PM
PanthersHockey1
Avs Bandwagon

That game was so enjoyable to watch. We should be 6-1 guys.

Old
10-28-2012, 03:59 PM
Francesa
Global Moderator

Quote:
That game was so enjoyable to watch. We should be 6-1 guys.

Bye bye Jets

Francesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-28-2012, 10:27 PM
FlaPnthrsPunk
Our Time Will Come

It was such an entertaining game to watch. It just couldn't have went any better against the hated Jets. Moore really showed that he can still play in this league and come through in the clutch if he is asked to. Besides the pass defense relaxing a bit on the one Jets touchdown, I can't find any faults from anyone. Even though the Dolphins now have the 4th best record in the league, I think the Jets made us even better with their countless mistakes. Sanchez is just absolutely horrible and I now realize how much better we are without Sparano and some ridiculous play calling today.

Hopefully this keeps up and we somehow slip into the playoffs as a Wild Card. I just don't see us getting ahead of the Patriots at any point. Still, with three rather simple games coming up, for the first time in awhile, it feels like this team is really heading upwards in a strong way. I predicted that the Dolphins would win four games all season and if you would have told me that they'd achieve it in seven games before the season started, I would have laughed my ass off. Great to see.

FlaPnthrsPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 12:41 AM
pb1300
BLEED RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPnthrsPunk View Post
It was such an entertaining game to watch. It just couldn't have went any better against the hated Jets. Moore really showed that he can still play in this league and come through in the clutch if he is asked to. Besides the pass defense relaxing a bit on the one Jets touchdown, I can't find any faults from anyone. Even though the Dolphins now have the 4th best record in the league, I think the Jets made us even better with their countless mistakes. Sanchez is just absolutely horrible and I now realize how much better we are without Sparano and some ridiculous play calling today.

Hopefully this keeps up and we somehow slip into the playoffs as a Wild Card. I just don't see us getting ahead of the Patriots at any point. Still, with three rather simple games coming up, for the first time in awhile, it feels like this team is really heading upwards in a strong way. I predicted that the Dolphins would win four games all season and if you would have told me that they'd achieve it in seven games before the season started, I would have laughed my ass off. Great to see.
The AFC is open for the taking. Aside from Houston, there isnt a team that is head and shoulders better than us. If we win next week, we will be tied with NE, and we still havent played them yet. Looking at our schedule, there is a chance we can get to 10 or 11 wins, and make the playoffs.

Peter King is reporting that Bowe could be dealt at the deadline, and it would require a 3rd round pick. If Im the Dolphins, I send them that 3rd rounder we got from the Bears in a heartbeat. IMO, he puts us in serious contention for the division.

Old
10-29-2012, 09:24 PM
FlaPnthrsPunk
Our Time Will Come

Quote:
Looking at our schedule, there is a chance we can get to 10 or 11 wins, and make the playoffs.
That's just insane to think about. I mean I would have been shocked if someone told me that they'd win 7 or 8 games before September. It's actually true with the fairly easy schedule ahead.

Quote:
Peter King is reporting that Bowe could be dealt at the deadline, and it would require a 3rd round pick. If Im the Dolphins, I send them that 3rd rounder we got from the Bears in a heartbeat. IMO, he puts us in serious contention for the division.
Definitely agree. The two games against NE are going to be mighty interesting for sure.

FlaPnthrsPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2012, 10:16 PM
CatscratchFever
Cup or bust!

Send a message via AIM to CatscratchFever
No to Bowe. Draft your #1 receiver. Stick to the blueprint. That stuff works, right Panther fans?

CatscratchFever is offline   Reply With Quote