HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official 2012/2013 ticket thread Part 4 (ALL ticket talk HERE)(RULES IN FIRST POST)

Closed Thread

Old
10-03-2012, 02:19 PM
Ladyfan
Miss you Savvy !

vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Therick67 View Post
Maybe we could get replacement owner's..

Old
10-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Therick67 View Post
Maybe we could get replacement owner's..
Come on guys. All this JJ hate is just awful. He's doing the best he can! After all, he gave you a cup less than 2 years ago. The least you could do is put up with a season of replacement players. After all, you are the most loyal fans in all of hockey!

10-03-2012, 09:56 PM
northeastern

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNgold 84 View Post
If that happens i would ask for my money back.. I wouldn't get it of course so then i'd just go and urinate on everything
pretty much sums up my feelings. It'd be a joke. if it went like the nfl reff lockout the ahl'ers wouldn't get called upon because they are soon to be union members. junior players the same.

****** college and odd league players with no real chance of ever making the nhl would fill in. and it would be awful. I'll stick to getting my money back and watching northeastern hockey when it starts while waiting for the bruins to return to the ice. which I am very pessimistic about...

Old
10-05-2012, 09:41 PM
Lordstanley
Bandwagonaire

Quote:
If that happens i would ask for my money back.. I wouldn't get it of course so then i'd just go and urinate on everything
Same here ! I would make sure that all my drunk buddies sit in my seats
That way they are close enough to the ice to reach the scab players with flying debris

Old
10-09-2012, 08:27 PM
SpeedyLazaro

I just thought of this... they never mailed out tickets did they.. or did they?

Old
10-09-2012, 08:36 PM
Lordstanley
Bandwagonaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyLazaro View Post
I sure they didn't even print them , knowing there would be a very good chance of a fuvking strike

Old
10-09-2012, 08:44 PM
5Minutes4Fighting
Killer B's!

Quote:
Wait...I paid for tickets.....how can they not send them?

Wait...and they'll want more money in a week and a half???

Old
10-09-2012, 08:58 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Minutes4Fighting View Post
Wait...I paid for tickets.....how can they not send them?

Wait...and they'll want more money in a week and a half???

Just stop it. JJ is a GREAT owner. Don't you realize the owners aren't making any money during the lockout?!?! They have every right to hold millions of dollars in season ticket holder's money. It shouldn't matter that you aren't getting anything in return. Just because they aren't playing hockey, doesn't mean you shouldn't have to pay for your tickets when they start playing agin in '13-'14.

Above all else, remember, owning Bruins season tickets is a privilege, not a right! They have a wait list. If you don't want them, they'll find someone else who does! Now bend over and take it like a man...JJ has something for you!

Now quit your b*tchin, and get ready for some NBA basketball

Old
10-09-2012, 09:08 PM
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
Just stop it. JJ is a GREAT owner. Don't you realize the owners aren't making any money during the lockout?!?! They have every right to hold millions of dollars in season ticket holder's money. It shouldn't matter that you aren't getting anything in return. Just because they aren't playing hockey, doesn't mean you shouldn't have to pay for your tickets when they start playing agin in '13-'14.

Above all else, remember, owning Bruins season tickets is a privilege, not a right! They have a wait list. If you don't want them, they'll find someone else who does! Now bend over and take it like a man...JJ has something for you!

Expected better from you.

Old
10-09-2012, 09:10 PM
WickedBruinsGirl

I hope that was sarcastic.

Old
10-09-2012, 09:23 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate08 View Post
Expected better from you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedBruinsGirl View Post
I hope that was sarcastic.
I'm a fairly sarcastic person. I spoke with 5mins4fighting a few hours ago on the phone. Some of my reply to him was alluding to our conversation. My apologies if I offended anyone. Maybe it should have been a PM...

Regardless, I've never hidden my disdain for JJ. The longer the lockout goes, the more my disdain grows.

Old
10-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedBruinsGirl View Post
Vital email came today.

Bruins might start offering season parking passes for the North Station garage. No prices or packages available yet though.

Nothing about the State of the Bruins or that thing that could happen in 8 days.
I remembered someone bringing this up in the last ticket thread roughly a month ago. Since it doesn't appear like we're going to see hockey in the Garden any time soon, I doubt B's STH's are going to get any more info about prices. However, I did receive a email about it as a C's STH.

Season rate = $30/game

I don't know why I was foolish enough to think JJ would actually offer a discount for buying the entire season.

Received in a email 5 days ago-

Quote:
TD Garden Parking

The Celtics have partnered with the TD Garden garage for an exclusive parking offer. Full season ticket holders may pre-purchase parking for the entire season at a rate of $30 per game.
I was fairly certain that the cost for single game parking last year was $25. Which would mean the $30 rate is actually an INCREASE on what single game patrons were paying last year. What I find confusing, the MBTA site still says the "special event" rate is still $25- http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_ma.../?stopId=13610

So how is $30/game when you commit to the ENTIRE season a deal? Maybe someone else can shed some more light on this? I can only speculate the site hasn't been updated yet. Maybe it's going to be $35/per game for the individual rate and the season rate is going to be $30???

Last edited by Looch: 10-10-2012 at 07:21 AM. Reason: speling
Old
10-09-2012, 09:55 PM
MarshmontMcSlewfoot

Quote:
No, if/when the lockouts resolved the schedule will look drastically different than the current one. They'll need to reschedule/cancel games to cram as many games as possible into what time is left.

Its a shame these idiots don't appreciate what they have to lose.

The Bruins having a likable, young, good team that will content annually must be what Jeremy is banking on bringing the fans back.

BUT THERE HAS BEEN 2, ONLY 2, YEARS OF HIGH DEMAND FOR TICKETS. Before that you couldn't give them away.

I think the Nesn ratings will be fine when the team returns (don't think anyone was clamouring to watch the P Bs last lockout.) No clue about attendance though I sort of expect it to resemble the REd Sox.

With the players so unfazed is it possible that part of 13/14 is lost?

Old
10-10-2012, 10:48 AM
BlackNgold 84

Quote:
I remembered someone bringing this up in the last ticket thread roughly a month ago. Since it doesn't appear like we're going to see hockey in the Garden any time soon, I doubt B's STH's are going to get any more info about prices. However, I did receive a email about it as a C's STH.

Season rate = $30/game

I don't know why I was foolish enough to think JJ would actually offer a discount for buying the entire season.

Received in a email 5 days ago-

I was fairly certain that the cost for single game parking last year was $25. Which would mean the $30 rate is actually an INCREASE on what single game patrons were paying last year. What I find confusing, the MBTA site still says the "special event" rate is still $25- http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_ma.../?stopId=13610

So how is $30/game when you commit to the ENTIRE season a deal? Maybe someone else can shed some more light on this? I can only speculate the site hasn't been updated yet. Maybe it's going to be $35/per game for the individual rate and the season rate is going to be $30???
n.a.u.t.i.c.a. parking. Thats all i gotta say.

Old
10-10-2012, 12:13 PM
DarrenBanks56

Quote:
no doubt.
best lot of the bunch, plus no clusterfck leaving

Old
10-10-2012, 04:18 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenBanks56 View Post
no doubt.
best lot of the bunch, plus no clusterfck leaving

That's the one I always use too. I was just bringing up the N Station season parking rate because we were never given actual rates for the season. The email they sent was just a questionnaire.

I believe everyone was remembering the cost per individual games to be $25. And most seemed to think the season rate would be between $18-$23 per game. The fact that it is $5 higher than the individual rate makes me think JJ must have aquired rights to the garage for this season.

Old
10-10-2012, 04:21 PM
nickyb

Quote:

Yes Celtics!!!!!

Old
10-10-2012, 04:34 PM
Remcat

Quote:
That's the one I always use too. I was just bringing up the N Station season parking rate because we were never given actual rates for the season. The email they sent was just a questionnaire.

I believe everyone was remembering the cost per individual games to be $25. And most seemed to think the season rate would be between $18-$23 per game. The fact that it is $5 higher than the individual rate makes me think JJ must have aquired rights to the garage for this season.
Yup- a 75 year lease in May 2012. Per an ESPN article...

Also, the current North Station parking garage below the Garden will receive an upgrade with added exits. Jacobs explained that his Delaware North Company recently signed a 75-year lease with the MBTA for the North Station parking and have already applied for permits for the additional exits that will spill onto Causeway Street once completed.

“We’ve been working hard on that front, nothing is sort of ready for ‘prime time’ but there is movement afoot on that and we do have some plans in the works,” Jacobs said. “As you know, we leased it for 75 years in the hopes that we can better serve our customers going forward on game nights.”

Those exits will not be completed by October. Jacobs could not put a timetable on completion of the parking garage expansion.

“As anybody who has attended a game or any event at the Garden, it can be very difficult to get out and I personally have experienced it,” Jacobs said. “It’s a grind and our hope is to improve that experience by having an extra outlet.”

Old
10-10-2012, 04:47 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remcat View Post
Yup- a 75 year lease in May 2012. Per an ESPN article...

Also, the current North Station parking garage below the Garden will receive an upgrade with added exits. Jacobs explained that his Delaware North Company recently signed a 75-year lease with the MBTA for the North Station parking and have already applied for permits for the additional exits that will spill onto Causeway Street once completed.

“We’ve been working hard on that front, nothing is sort of ready for ‘prime time’ but there is movement afoot on that and we do have some plans in the works,” Jacobs said. “As you know, we leased it for 75 years in the hopes that we can better serve our customers going forward on game nights.”

Those exits will not be completed by October. Jacobs could not put a timetable on completion of the parking garage expansion.

“As anybody who has attended a game or any event at the Garden, it can be very difficult to get out and I personally have experienced it,” Jacobs said. “It’s a grind and our hope is to improve that experience by having an extra outlet.”
Holy crap! A remcat sighting!

Thanks. I didn't even see the article. No surprises though. I'd expect to see the the individual event rate to go from $25 -> $35 now that the mob boss has control.

God knows my fat ass needs the 10 minute walk from Charlestown before a game. And after slugging down a few sammies during the game, I'll need it even more after!

A good friend of mine who drives to a lot of C's and B's games, and is in a wheel chair, is gonna be pissed though. He always uses the N. Station garage because of the easy access with his chair.

Old
10-10-2012, 04:53 PM
5Minutes4Fighting
Killer B's!

If only Remcat made an appearance at the LN game like she promised.

Old
10-10-2012, 04:55 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Minutes4Fighting View Post
If only Remcat made an appearance at the LN game like she promised.

The Remcat is very illusive these days. Another year and she'll be moving into beefa territory

Last edited by Looch: 10-10-2012 at 06:39 PM.
Old
10-10-2012, 06:09 PM
RaskMullet
You Like No ?

Just joined the waiting list, hope some of you decide not to renew

Old
10-10-2012, 06:20 PM
SpokedLightning
Overpaid 4th Liner

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodbratmarchand View Post
How many people in front of you?

Old
10-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodbratmarchand View Post
If the entire season is lost, you can bet a good amount of STH's who took option 2 will be dropping em. You can also bet a large number of people on the wait list will be turning them down as well. So if there isn't hockey till next year, you should have a pretty good selection to choose from.

I'm not sure how full the building will be. But look at the bright side, it'll just be you and the die hards. No pink hats!

Old
10-10-2012, 07:00 PM
schmautzy

Quote:
The Remcat is very illusive these days. Another year and she'll be moving into beefa territory
Poor guy had a rough summer and now the lockout. He seems to be pretty much all alone over there(LN board) now too.

Closed Thread