HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

Tor - Col

Old
10-12-2012, 01:17 PM
thedoctor
                    

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyGuruPitka View Post
In one breath you say Toronto fans have no clue about fair value yet we give you the best player on our roster hands down for your #2/3 center. I mean i can understand that you may not want to trade from the center possition, but comon man your post is idiotic. I didnt come in here and post bozak + gregg mckegg + a 6th for landeskog and duchene. I offered the 6th leading scorer in the league for your injury plagued young gun.

Give your head a shake
That's a misrepresentation. There isn't really a #1/2/3 center on this team as it's constructed, and you're trying to express that inaccurate position played as value. Duchene's value is probably #2 on the team, just behind Landeskog, due to Duchene's massive talent/potential, youth, and low cost.

Not to mention stating that Kessel is the most valuable guy on the Leafs doesn't help compare his value to Duchene at all. Duchene is more valuable than Kessel, imho -- Duchene's younger, is cost controlled longer, cheaper, ceiling is higher, doesn't have character issues hanging over his head, and most importantly he plays the more valuable position. And you want a recent 1st round draft pick in Hishon too?

Your initial offer was better than most from Leafs fans, I will give you credit. But your reasoning is still poor and the offer isn't enough, not close. Sorry.

Last edited by thedoctor: 10-12-2012 at 04:07 PM.
thedoctor is offline   Reply With Quote