HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

TELEVISION: Bulldogs, Sarnia Sting, also WJC on TV...

Old
10-12-2012, 12:40 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
In the states, the North Dakota exhibition game is on Fox sports tonight vs the US National Development U-18 team.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2012, 01:13 PM
domdo345

Quote:
Originally Posted by habsprospects View Post
Just got confirmation that Daniel Pribyl was in fact injured, now he is good to go and will play his first game today, game is at 11am here:

http://www.tvtipsport.cz/elh/index.php?bpaId=74946
he did any good?

domdo345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2012, 06:43 PM
overlords
Hfboards

Just to confirm for those wondering, The Season opener of the hamilton bulldogs will be on hockeystreams tomorrow night.

We, we so excited.

overlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2012, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Just to confirm for those wondering, The Season opener of the hamilton bulldogs will be on hockeystreams tomorrow night.

We, we so excited.
It's only on hockeystreams right? TVA Sports and Sportsnet ONE doesn't have it?

Tempted to drop some stacks on a yearly subscription.

68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2012, 08:24 AM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 View Post
It's only on hockeystreams right? TVA Sports and Sportsnet ONE doesn't have it?

Tempted to drop some stacks on a yearly subscription.
You only need to drop 1 stack on hockey streams.

If it's on HS, then I'm getting it. God, I'm so hockey deprived right now I can empathize with all the crack addicts when they're put into detox.

Analyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2012, 09:29 AM
bsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
You only need to drop 1 stack on hockey streams.

If it's on HS, then I'm getting it. God, I'm so hockey deprived right now I can empathize with all the crack addicts when they're put into detox.
I'm a crack addict AND a massive Habs fan. It's hell, bloody hell, I can tell you.

bsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2012, 10:57 AM
domdo345

I watched Archambault play last night on TVA sport and he was winning ALL his 1vs1 battles. The previous years, there was little compete level from him. I don't know if it's because the game was broadcast'd but his line spent the entire night in the offensive zone and was quite often matched with Mackinnon's line. We all knew he was good with the puck (and he made some sweet dangles), but his forecheck and board play really impressed me.

Old
10-13-2012, 02:10 PM
NewHabsEra*

Quote:
Originally Posted by domdo345 View Post
I watched Archambault play last night on TVA sport and he was winning ALL his 1vs1 battles. The previous years, there was little compete level from him. I don't know if it's because the game was broadcast'd but his line spent the entire night in the offensive zone and was quite often matched with Mackinnon's line. We all knew he was good with the puck (and he made some sweet dangles), but his forecheck and board play really impressed me.
It certainly doesnt hurt to have Bergevin in the building to watch that game..

NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2012, 02:16 PM
domdo345

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsEra View Post
It certainly doesnt hurt to have Bergevin in the building to watch that game..
Nonetheless, he looked like a leader by example on the ice. Sometimes you really only need 1 game like this to realize if you do it more often you'll become a better player. Its hard to explain but now he knows he can do it, and he might just do it more often. Granted, I have not seen him play this year so maybe he really worked hard this summer. This guy could do some damage on a contender team.

Old
10-13-2012, 03:04 PM
Habsman

Problems creating an account on Hockey Streams

Anyone try to create an account on hockey streams? Every time I try to create an account it says "invalid e-mail", even using numerous different e-mail addresses.

When I try to contact them, it still says invalid e-mail, and there is no other way to contact them. Anyone have similiar problems, or solutions/suggestions? Or a way to contact them? Would love to get my account going today. Thanks for any help!!!

Problem solved. Thanks!!!!

Last edited by Habsman: 10-13-2012 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Resolved
Habsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2012, 03:45 PM
NewHabsEra*

Quote:
Originally Posted by domdo345 View Post
Nonetheless, he looked like a leader by example on the ice. Sometimes you really only need 1 game like this to realize if you do it more often you'll become a better player. Its hard to explain but now he knows he can do it, and he might just do it more often. Granted, I have not seen him play this year so maybe he really worked hard this summer. This guy could do some damage on a contender team.
From what I saw in his post game comments, he looks much more like a man than last year, you could see that his neck looks much stronger..

NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2012, 03:55 PM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsman View Post
Anyone try to create an account on hockey streams? Every time I try to create an account it says "invalid e-mail", even using numerous different e-mail addresses.

When I try to contact them, it still says invalid e-mail, and there is no other way to contact them. Anyone have similiar problems, or solutions/suggestions? Or a way to contact them? Would love to get my account going today. Thanks for any help!!!
I didn't have a problem myself.

It really could be their website, or even your browser. I'd suggest waiting a bit, or even restarting your computer and try again

Analyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2012, 04:02 PM
Habsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
I didn't have a problem myself.

It really could be their website, or even your browser. I'd suggest waiting a bit, or even restarting your computer and try again
Thanks, fixed now. Java problem!!!

Habsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2012, 04:30 PM
HankyZetts
Twi2ted

So do you guys recommend singing up for hockeystreams? Haven't heard anything negative about it, but I just want to make sure before I go ahead and do it. Thanks.

HankyZetts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-13-2012, 08:59 PM
Fozz

Perhaps a little OT but I was told that RDS is not available on the Rogers feed in Ottawa. Is that really the case?

Fozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2012, 11:37 AM
EveryDay

Is the Sarnia game on TV today? anybody have a link?

EveryDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2012, 07:57 PM
Marc the Habs Fan
Cakes!

vCash: 473
The Sporsnet Friday Night Hockey schedule through November 16 is out...no games involving Habs prospects on it.

Marc the Habs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2012, 01:50 AM
Mr. Hab

Just to make sure...

October 20th game on TV...most Montreal bars/pubs should be showing the Bulldogs game, no? (I'm assuming they will). I'm that kind of fan that likes to go watch a game at a bar/pub...just to be around girls while watching hockey with buddies!

October 20...
Can't wait to see Leblanc, Gallagher, Tinordi, Beaulieu, Ellis, Bournival, Holland, Dumont, Geoffrion, Pateryn, Nash...
really need a hockey fix right now!!

Mr. Hab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2012, 09:25 AM
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi2teD View Post
So do you guys recommend singing up for hockeystreams? Haven't heard anything negative about it, but I just want to make sure before I go ahead and do it. Thanks.
I have nothing but good things to say about it, personally. But if you're not sure about committing, drop the 8 bucks it costs for a day pass and watch a few different streams, browse the on-demand games, etc. Then see if it's something you want for 6 months or a year or whatever. That's what I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post
Just to make sure...

October 20th game on TV...most Montreal bars/pubs should be showing the Bulldogs game, no? (I'm assuming they will). I'm that kind of fan that likes to go watch a game at a bar/pub...just to be around girls while watching hockey with buddies!

October 20...
Can't wait to see Leblanc, Gallagher, Tinordi, Beaulieu, Ellis, Bournival, Holland, Dumont, Geoffrion, Pateryn, Nash...
really need a hockey fix right now!!
I don't know, if there's baseball playoffs and/or football that night, I'd doubt it.

hototogisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2012, 11:39 PM
Mr. Hab

Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post
I have nothing but good things to say about it, personally. But if you're not sure about committing, drop the 8 bucks it costs for a day pass and watch a few different streams, browse the on-demand games, etc. Then see if it's something you want for 6 months or a year or whatever. That's what I did.

October 20th...Bulldogs on TV (Mr. Hab and other Hab/Bulldog fans want to watch the game on tv in a Montreal bar/pub...):
I don't know, if there's baseball playoffs and/or football that night, I'd doubt it
Thanks for reply and maybe I'm in the few!!, but...
Hab prospects (Bulldogs games) >>>>>>>>>>>>>..baseball, football, bowling, darts,etc...
(but of course I can understand it is the playoffs!).

I'll be very if most bars/pubs in Montreal won't be showing it!! But...some bars/pubs have many TVs and they will probably have baseball/football AND maybe one TV (or two!) will be showing the Bulldogs!! (I'll come back here after the 20th to post any info on whether some bars/pubs show Bulldog games!). I'm crossing my fingers 'cause I love to watch hockey in pubs/bars!!

Old
10-16-2012, 12:03 AM
Marc the Habs Fan
Cakes!

Call the the bars you would consider going to the day of the game to see if they would consider showing it.

Old
10-16-2012, 01:21 AM
Mr. Hab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan View Post
Call the the bars you would consider going to the day of the game to see if they would consider showing it.
That's what I was thinking...I'll go (Thurs or Fri) into 2-3 pubs/bars and ask the bartenders if they might be showing the Bulldogs game on Saturday (Oct.20). I'll report back (I just hope most bars have TVA!!).

Old
10-16-2012, 01:25 AM
overlords
Hfboards

Quote:
That's what I was thinking...I'll go (Thurs or Fri) into 2-3 pubs/bars and ask the bartenders if they might be showing the Bulldogs game on Saturday (Oct.20). I'll report back (I just hope most bars have TVA!!).
I'd recommend calling ahead, might save you some time. If none of them have it, you won't have to hurry home to catch the game.

overlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-16-2012, 09:57 AM
Marc the Habs Fan
Cakes!

Quote:
I'll report back (I just hope most bars have TVA!!).
They almost certainly have TVA Sports, but the question to be answered is would they show AHL hockey, especially on a Saturday night.

Old
10-17-2012, 02:27 AM
Mr. Hab

I don't live far from many pubs/bars...so if I have time (Thurs or Fri) I may go in 2-3 pubs/bars and ask if they'll show the Bulldogs game or if they wouldn't mind,etc. But no matter...I'd like to go out Saturday night! (single and need to see some girls...Bulldogs or no Bulldogs on tv!! ; of course...Bulldogs on tv in a bar/pub would be super!! ).

I'll report back here.

p.s.: really really really really happy about the news earlier today (yesterday) about the possibility of NHL coming back on Nov.2nd . Let's hope it happens or else I'm going back to hating all of 'em!! (owners, Bettman, players...all spoiled, greedy millionaires making way too much because fans pay too much for tickets/jerseys and other NHL merchandise/beer/hot-dogs...and ludicrous playoff ticket prices,etc...).