Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Guelph Vs. London Predicitons

Closed Thread

Old
04-17-2006, 10:55 PM
Boomhower

vCash: 500
Yeah, the Petes better not be worrying about what's going on in another series or Barrie will be their last series.

Old
04-17-2006, 11:05 PM
Dig Out Your Soul
Ex Storm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrHockeyFan
Peterborough will have their hands full with Barrie so i am not sure why they would be licking their chops. Since February, the Petes have actually been kind of ordinary. The 67s gave them all they could handle.
I agree. I can easily see Barrie winning that series.

Old
04-18-2006, 02:32 AM
Stefan

Send a message via MSN to Stefan
Guelph in 7.

Old
04-18-2006, 03:07 AM
ReLyT

Send a message via MSN to ReLyT
I don't expect Rediker to play even if he's cleared... he was cleared for late playoffs and mem cup last year and the knights didnt input him... so we'll see what comes around this time...

Old
04-18-2006, 06:55 AM
STS44

They didn't need Rediker last year with Methot, Syvret, Girardi and Rodney all in top form. This year is a totally different story though. He is the one d'man the Knights have that has some offensive ability - although Pelech has been stepping that up at times in the playoffs. If Rediker can stay healthy, not take dumb penalties and play a good offensive game then he will be a good asset....

Old
04-19-2006, 12:58 PM
toomanymen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReLyT
I don't expect Rediker to play even if he's cleared... he was cleared for late playoffs and mem cup last year and the knights didnt input him... so we'll see what comes around this time...
I don't remember him being cleared last year for the Mem Cup. I stand to be corrected as always. I vaguely remember them just shutting him down.

Old
04-19-2006, 07:16 PM
ReLyT

They didnt want him on the team last year he definitly was cleared to play...

Old
04-20-2006, 10:24 PM
London Knights

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanymen
I don't remember him being cleared last year for the Mem Cup. I stand to be corrected as always. I vaguely remember them just shutting him down.
He got clearance very late and the Knights elected to not put him on their roster for the Memorial Cup. That being said, the reason they didn't put him on was because he hadn't played all year and the Knights were on a role. Had he played during the year they would have added them, and when he is fit to play again, he will be in the lineup. The Knights defense just isn't good enough this year to ignore a top 4 guy like him.

Old
04-21-2006, 03:52 PM
toomanymen

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Knights
He got clearance very late and the Knights elected to not put him on their roster for the Memorial Cup. That being said, the reason they didn't put him on was because he hadn't played all year and the Knights were on a role. Had he played during the year they would have added them, and when he is fit to play again, he will be in the lineup. The Knights defense just isn't good enough this year to ignore a top 4 guy like him.
Agreed, turns out what he told me last week didn't pan out. Apparently, according to the London Freeps next week. The d is bad right now in terms of trying to do too much. How about banking it off the glass and letting the strength of the team chase it down. Frustrating to watch...

As an aside, my season's are in section 103, sat last night in 307 w/ my son, great view. I'd have no complaints w/ those as my tix either.

Old
04-25-2006, 10:41 PM
LeafErikson*
Ice to meet you

Man, we need some kind of center ice for the CHL. I'm missing another great playoff run by the Knights. My only hope is to catch them in the Mem cup again.

Old
04-25-2006, 10:47 PM
ReLyT

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiedaeagle20
Man, we need some kind of center ice for the CHL. I'm missing another great playoff run by the Knights. My only hope is to catch them in the Mem cup again.
You mean Rogers OHL Pack?

Old
04-25-2006, 11:40 PM
LeafErikson*
Ice to meet you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReLyT
You mean Rogers OHL Pack?
I'm in BC, I don't get Rogers, and if I did, I doubt I'd get an OHL package offer.Things like this makes me miss Ontario.

Old
04-26-2006, 04:54 AM
JrHockeyFan

ohl streaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiedaeagle20
I'm in BC, I don't get Rogers, and if I did, I doubt I'd get an OHL package offer.Things like this makes me miss Ontario.
If you go to the OHL page you can purchase streamed Rogers OHL playoff coverage. I was out of town and watched it. The picture is best with the small player screen size but it works good. It costs about $6 a game or you can buy a series for $16

If you have a 60 inch TV you will be disappointed. If you are a crazed fan you will be happy to get any coverage.

The Knights radio coverage on CJBK is also available streamed on the web

Old
04-26-2006, 06:39 AM
STS44

The INSINC Live Stream is decent given the technology - I live in the Eastern US - no junior hockey on TV here so this has been a god send for me. Worth the $ especially during the playoffs and if you don't live in a Canadian city that is showing the games on Rogers, etc ....

Old
04-26-2006, 09:09 AM
WhiskeyYourTheDevils

yea the livestream is great, a little pricy (ive spent about 70 bucks on it) but its awesome. I do my little scouting reports for the drafts. Its fun fun.

Old
04-26-2006, 11:40 AM
JrHockeyFan

Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyman28
yea the livestream is great, a little pricy (ive spent about 70 bucks on it) but its awesome. I do my little scouting reports for the drafts. Its fun fun.
If I lived in Saginaw, Erie, or Plymouth I would be inclined to spend some $ to see the games.

Whenever i travel it is nice to know that you can still see those important games. Unfortunately last nite friends talked me into going out instead of staying at the hotel and watching the Knights Guelph game. The radio stream was not working so I thought my notebook was screwed up. Turns out it was a radio issue.

Heck of a finish to that game. winning goal with 2 seconds left.

Old
04-26-2006, 06:02 PM
ReLyT

last night was the first time ever in my experience that the cjbk radio feed didnt work... the guelph storm radio feed was working though...

Old
05-04-2006, 02:20 AM
Zach and Slater
HFBoards Sponsor

Well this is my first post on the OHL board, but as an Oiler fan it's a plus no matter what happens in this series. A London win means Shremp is one step further in the "great leadership" part of his development, and a Guelph win means that he may get into a game or two in our march towards Lord Stanley

Old
05-11-2006, 08:49 PM
jwalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrHockeyFan
Peterborough will have their hands full with Barrie so i am not sure why they would be licking their chops. Since February, the Petes have actually been kind of ordinary. The 67s gave them all they could handle.
Chops Licked .Prey eaten. Four and out. LOL. NOt quite as "ordinary" as you thought eh Junior.

Closed Thread