HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Bulls host Condors 10/12 7:15pm

Old
10-13-2012, 10:53 PM
Mhoogasian94123

vCash: 500
Went to the game lastnight

Game was pretty slow until the final 10 minutes. There were a couple crappy calls but that's nothing new.

I didn't like the idea that you couldn't bring in any outside food or water. My wife wanted to bring in some crackers and fruit/veggies (she's pregnant) and security told us no. When I explained our reasons she told us, "Too bad but that's not my problem." I was able to sneak in some of it for her but why are they such jerks about it? Right now they should be fan friendly so that they can benefit from the NHL lockout. I'm not saying allow duffle bags full of food but a little food and water shouldn't be a big deal.

Mhoogasian94123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2012, 12:59 AM
YoungSinatra
Scotchtape

vCash: 0
Bulllsss winnn aww yeahhh haha

YoungSinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2012, 02:53 AM
Rude

w00t! The first SF Bulls victory! 6-5 Win Over Bakersfield.

I'm glad my buddy picked up an extra set of tickets to the Condors rematch. While the crowd was less than half that of opening night, the energy was more than equal. I suppose a good part of that may have been the free cowbells... which i looked upon with disdain at first, but quickly took to. It's just so darn addicting to ring those stupid things!

Once again, Benson was a non-factor. Ouelett scored another goal giving him two goals in as many games. Bulls Captain Justin Bowers pulled in a four-point game, including one goal and three assists. They dropped Heemskerk for Nelson in goal. And Langdon jumped out at me again for some reason, regardless of his defensive ability... which was pretty poor more than once. Maybe it's just his passion.

Scored a few more autographs after the game. Now the jersy's got Clendenning, Lawrence, Langdon, Lessard & Turkiewicz!

-Rude

Rude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2012, 05:29 PM
sharksohnoes!
yeahokayidiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rude View Post

w00t! The first SF Bulls victory! 6-5 Win Over Bakersfield.

I'm glad my buddy picked up an extra set of tickets to the Condors rematch. While the crowd was less than half that of opening night, the energy was more than equal. I suppose a good part of that may have been the free cowbells... which i looked upon with disdain at first, but quickly took to. It's just so darn addicting to ring those stupid things!

Once again, Benson was a non-factor. Ouelett scored another goal giving him two goals in as many games. Bulls Captain Justin Bowers pulled in a four-point game, including one goal and three assists. They dropped Heemskerk for Nelson in goal. And Langdon jumped out at me again for some reason, regardless of his defensive ability... which was pretty poor more than once. Maybe it's just his passion.

Scored a few more autographs after the game. Now the jersy's got Clendenning, Lawrence, Langdon, Lessard & Turkiewicz!

-Rude
Nelson was terrible. I think he had 5 goals on 13 shots at one point.

sharksohnoes! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2012, 06:42 PM
Shark Fin

I apologize if this question has been answered. I was looking for tickets to a bulls game and half the seats said "dry section". Are we not allowed to take beer to our seats?

Shark Fin is offline   Reply With Quote