HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Mods please close this thread/ players see new thread

Closed Thread

Old
10-13-2012, 05:35 PM
Leaf_Crazy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kessel Run View Post
NJ, I'm working until 11 or 12 est tonight. IF you're on late, we can get our game in, otherwise I"ll look for you tomorrow. Add me as a friend on XBL.
I'll be watching UFC.

How about tomorrow before 1? 12ish?

Old
10-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Predaleafs

Just testing the market for Pekka Rinne. Not guaranteed to be traded just want to see what people are willing to pay. if a good deal comes along i will move him. looking for a young(under25) 83+ scoring forward with 4 potential and a goalie 84+ under 36 may ask for alittle bit of depth aswell. willing to package ellis and/or 1st if i get more depth.

pm me an offer.

Old
10-13-2012, 05:56 PM
Leaf_Crazy

I wish we could look at rosters via the Internet

Old
10-13-2012, 06:05 PM
Predaleafs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_Crazy View Post
I wish we could look at rosters via the Internet
if you download the nhl 13 app on iphone u can look at the rosters, it is justscoring stats untill you click the players name

Old
10-13-2012, 06:14 PM
Sergei Berezin

I need to play Anaheim and Boston.

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!

Set this up with me peeps.

Old
10-13-2012, 08:20 PM
Predaleafs

never mind

Last edited by Predaleafs: 10-13-2012 at 08:25 PM.
Old
10-13-2012, 08:55 PM
FishManSam
Bobs Yummy Burgers!

Buffalo is online right now, NJ, Philly or Phoenix(doubt it) send me an invite.

Old
10-13-2012, 11:14 PM
The K Man

Got a pretty hefty trade to announce here:

To Carolina:

Tyler Myers
Matt Niskanen
Drew Stafford
Mike Weber

To Buffalo:

Jeff Skinner
Justin Falk
Jamie Mcbain
Jussi Jokinen
2nd round pick

Old
10-14-2012, 12:02 AM
Sergei Berezin

Hey guys,

I realize things are a bit messy right now, but once a ****ing mod answers me daily PMs, I'll hopefully get the OP back so I can send messages out to the masses.

For now, though, we WAIT!

Also, Phoenix is out now.

So we're looking for people to fill in for Phoenix and Colorado right now. Apparently St. Louis is still tmlgogo, so I'm going to have to fix that. My apologies for those who aren't able to play games right now.

I might not sim this Sunday and keep it till Monday night or Tuesday.

Let me know how you guys feel about that.

Old
10-14-2012, 12:51 AM
Leafs For Life*
Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei Berezin View Post
Hey guys,

I realize things are a bit messy right now, but once a ****ing mod answers me daily PMs, I'll hopefully get the OP back so I can send messages out to the masses.

For now, though, we WAIT!

Also, Phoenix is out now.
I would ask to just lock this, get you to make it and take up post #2, and Dogs fan to take 3 and 4.
Quote:
So we're looking for people to fill in for Phoenix and Colorado right now. Apparently St. Louis is still tmlgogo, so I'm going to have to fix that. My apologies for those who aren't able to play games right now.

I might not sim this Sunday and keep it till Monday night or Tuesday.

Let me know how you guys feel about that.
No no no no no.. Listen to the little birdie.

Last edited by Leafs For Life*: 10-14-2012 at 02:45 PM.
Old
10-14-2012, 01:22 AM
DeputyMcLaren

I am currently in a full GM connected that gets simmed every 2 days. This is going way too slow, people are quitting because they know that its going to take a year to get through a season. We need to hurry this up before everyone loses interest. I'm already in the playoffs in the other league I mentioned. I understand people have lives and such( I'm a college student), but come on 2 weeks to play 5 15 min games?
BTW this isn't a knock on you Sergei, I commend you for making this league and I know theres a lot of hassle we just need to speed up the process.

Old
10-14-2012, 01:39 AM
Predaleafs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownstache View Post
I am currently in a full GM connected that gets simmed every 2 days. This is going way too slow, people are quitting because they know that its going to take a year to get through a season. We need to hurry this up before everyone loses interest. I'm already in the playoffs in the other league I mentioned. I understand people have lives and such( I'm a college student), but come on 2 weeks to play 5 15 min games?
BTW this isn't a knock on you Sergei, I commend you for making this league and I know theres a lot of hassle we just need to speed up the process.
i would be down for something like that, maybe every 3 days we get a sim. even if we set to be able to play the computers and people upload a computer a/i or something

Old
10-14-2012, 02:29 AM
Leafs For Life*
Nothing

lol he advise wating, and then 2 people say to do 2/3 day sims, which I agree with. idk if it's just you aren't able to do that time of sims on game.

Old
10-14-2012, 10:27 AM
FishManSam
Bobs Yummy Burgers!

I'd agree on simming, every 2-3 days, the problem is I STILL have 5 games left and I'm online A LOT.

Everyone seems to get on very late like 12am onwards, so it's nearly impossible for me to play games because I physically can't stay up that late, I know it sounds weird, but I'll try and get super bored waiting and my bed is so comfy LOL.

I'm online right now, I'll be online like ALL DAY, I'm going to watch the Marlies game at 3 so I'll be back on at 6pm and them I'll be watching The Walking Dead, so I'll be on quite a bit today.

Philly if you could, come on earlier today.

Old
10-14-2012, 10:32 AM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

People are taking this way too seriously. I don't think very many people on this forum are going to lose interest in a hockey game. Or else they wouldn't be here. We're in only our 2nd week of this league and people are already trying to force people to sim? Not sure what the hurry is because if people are getting bored of it, they can be replaced. People need to settle down..

10-14-2012, 11:37 AM
DeputyMcLaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
People are taking this way too seriously. I don't think very many people on this forum are going to lose interest in a hockey game. Or else they wouldn't be here. We're in only our 2nd week of this league and people are already trying to force people to sim? Not sure what the hurry is because if people are getting bored of it, they can be replaced. People need to settle down..
Look at the live feed of our GM connected every time I come on it says that a GM has left the league, people are getting bored already and only being 2 weeks in is the problem. I'm not saying I'm going to drop, and it's not my league so I don't know why my opinion matters that much because I can't sim it forward.

Like I said before I commend Sergei for making this, but I believe it could be fast forwarded just a tad.

Old
10-14-2012, 11:53 AM
Predaleafs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownstache View Post
Look at the live feed of our GM connected every time I come on it says that a GM has left the league, people are getting bored already and only being 2 weeks in is the problem. I'm not saying I'm going to drop, and it's not my league so I don't know why my opinion matters that much because I can't sim it forward.

Like I said before I commend Sergei for making this, but I believe it could be fast forwarded just a tad.
I think the problem isnt the wait, although i do think we should sim 3/4 days. I think it is that we have about 10 gms who are always on and the rest seem like they are never on and when they are they dont really answer messages.

I do think Sergei is a great commish and is running a great league,i think its a few gms though.

Old
10-14-2012, 12:03 PM
Leafs For Life*
Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predaleafs View Post
I think the problem isnt the wait, although i do think we should sim 3/4 days. I think it is that we have about 10 gms who are always on and the rest seem like they are never on and when they are they dont really answer messages.

I do think Sergei is a great commish and is running a great league,i think its a few gms though.
Ya, 10 active, 10 somewhat active, and 10 that really dont care for it imo. In another league they do activity checks, and give 5 days to pm the commish or post in the thread or post in the game. Maybe do that?

And can we do 2 sims per week, as with one you are only going to get 2 seasons over a year. And if you know you are going to be inactive/going somewhere please enable CPU so then injuries that happened to LA (3 roster dmen and 2 other) doesn't happen from the sim?

And I agree with SB being a good commish.

Last edited by Leafs For Life*: 10-14-2012 at 04:12 PM.
Old
10-14-2012, 02:24 PM
ULF_55
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_Crazy View Post
Ill take the Devils if you guys want...

GamerTag: LeafCrAzY
Quoted

Vaive and Ludzik on collapse, and Phaneuf.
Old
10-14-2012, 02:25 PM
ULF_55
Global Moderator

Quoted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
Well.. how bout that plan Sergei?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Untouchables: Granlund, Dumba, Coyle (Unless for equal or higher potential LW/C prospect) Palmieri, Parise, Backstrom, Koivu.

Looking for:
Top line RW (85+ overall, 18-28, with potential)
2nd line LW (82-84 overall, 20-32)
Top 4 Dmen (80+ overall, 20-34)
Top prospects (4+ star potential)

Trade Block:
Heatley (LW, 85 overall, 31)
UNDER 4 star potential prospects (Varies)
Picks except for 1st
Cullen (C, 80 overall, 35)

Old
10-14-2012, 04:10 PM
Leafs For Life*
Nothing

This'll be better with Sergei holding the OP now. The confirmed trades should go into the 2nd post.

Old
10-14-2012, 05:26 PM
JAMmer124
Independent Living

Noticed phoenix was kicked, has anyone heard from the St Louis GM? Ive never seen either of them on. I have 3 games left, 2 with the Blues and the other with the Yotes.

Old
10-14-2012, 05:29 PM
Sergei Berezin

OK,

I've looked over some things and I'd first like to thank all y'all for the kind words and input. It really helps me when you guys tell me what you want, even if it's against my idea; it'll help the league run smoother.

2nd - I totally agree about the 10 active, 10 somewhat and 10 non active. However, it's much better than when we started where there were only like 5 active people so we're definitely improving with each person who is outed.

3rd - Yeah, we'll do a sim every 4 days once I feel we're ready. I suppose games being simmed are an inevitability, but I don't want to start that pattern until I'm sure that we're too deep into the league for others to really come in... if you know what I'm saying? Like, right now, we're early and we can still easily get replacements, but if I sim every three days, we'll never know who is playing and whatnot. I wanna get as many active people as I can while the league is still young enough for new GMs to come in without a completely lost season.

4th - Thanks to everyone has stuck it out thus far. You're a joy to play against and negotiate with and I really hope this league doesn't go down under as I'm having fun, regardless of the in-continuity. Hopefully I can get our **** together soon.

5th - I'm gonna update the OP with everything right now.

Finally, I'd like to thank ULF for helping me out with the thread - much appreciated.

Questions or concerns, let me know!

Also, I'm thinking about the whole check-in idea.

Old
10-14-2012, 05:30 PM
NazemKadri43

Boston will be on tonight after 7

Old
10-14-2012, 05:30 PM
Sergei Berezin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ball Hockey View Post
Noticed phoenix was kicked, has anyone heard from the St Louis GM? Ive never seen either of them on. I have 3 games left, 2 with the Blues and the other with the Yotes.
He dropped out without telling anyone.

STL is my bad. I forgot to boot tmlgogo and Creekside Strangler is kinda in the dark atm.

Closed Thread