HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Boone Jenner

Old
10-14-2012, 07:46 PM
Happy Fan
nifty

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman82 View Post
Actually, that is one area where we are pretty much set with John Moore, Tim Erixon, David Savard, Cody Goloubef, Will Weber, and of course Murray.
Not sure if serious.. Other than Murray, of course.

Happy Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2012, 07:47 PM
medhatcanuck

I enjoy watching Jenner, don't think he's the type of player you trade. You develop and hope for the best. Very skilled 19 year old.

medhatcanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2012, 07:50 PM
Crede777
Deputized

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazedRink View Post
Not sure if serious.. Other than Murray, of course.
Moore is a former 1st round pick and played 65 games last year in the NHL.

Savard was the CHL defenseman of the year and has been Springfield's best defenseman for good portions of the last 2 seasons in the AHL.

Tim Erixon is also a former 1st round pick and is on the verge of being an NHL player.

Ryan Murray is Ryan Murray.

Cody Goloubef has taken a little while to get acclimated to the pro game, but after playing on some talented Wisconsin teams still has good potential.

Will Weber was a major staple for the Miami Redhawks defense and has a good frame.

Yes he's serious, are you serious??

Crede777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2012, 08:43 PM
Ludicrous Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede777 View Post

Savard was the CHL defenseman of the year and has been Springfield's best defenseman for good portions of the last 2 seasons in the AHL.

Tim Erixon is also a former 1st round pick and is on the verge of being an NHL player.

Cody Goloubef has taken a little while to get acclimated to the pro game, but after playing on some talented Wisconsin teams still has good potential.

Will Weber was a major staple for the Miami Redhawks defense and has a good frame.

Not to mention D at the pro level is our only strong suit. We need exactly zero defenseman, especially in exchange for Jenner.

Ludicrous Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2012, 09:03 PM
slightlystewpid420

Quote:
Originally Posted by crede777 View Post
moore is a former 1st round pick and played 65 games last year in the nhl.

Savard was the chl defenseman of the year and has been springfield's best defenseman for good portions of the last 2 seasons in the ahl.

Tim erixon is also a former 1st round pick and is on the verge of being an nhl player.

ryan murray is ryan murray.

cody goloubef has taken a little while to get acclimated to the pro game, but after playing on some talented wisconsin teams still has good potential.

Will weber was a major staple for the miami redhawks defense and has a good frame.

qftfw!!

slightlystewpid420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2012, 09:45 PM
CBJBrassard16
Sergei BobTrollsky

Quote:

Weber was also named DFD of the year in his freshman season at Miami I believe

CBJBrassard16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2012, 10:53 PM
Timeless Winter
Oceans of Grey

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to Timeless Winter
Quote:

Every team in the league has guys like that, minus Murray of course. Nothing special otherwise.

Timeless Winter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2012, 01:03 AM
Edgeworth*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystifo View Post
Just looking for some feedback on the kid. As a leafs fan I really like the kid and have taken a notice to him from watching Biggs on the Generals. What would it take to pry him away? (Assuming he is not a piece you would love to keep. If so I understand completely.)
You know you're closer to where Jenner plays then Columbus fans right?

Canadian fans really take the CHL for granted.

Edgeworth* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2012, 04:19 AM
The Nuge
Farewell Smytty

vCash: 1026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Winter View Post
Every team in the league has guys like that, minus Murray of course. Nothing special otherwise.
That's simply not true. Just because some do, doesn't mean every team does. Name me who Calgary for example has that's even close to as good as ONE of them

The Nuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2012, 04:27 AM
Avs44

vCash: 3319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Winter View Post
That is completely false... Guys like Savard, Erixon, Moore, are not your average every team has them type of prospects. If you believe they are then you really don't have a clue about CBJ.

Avs44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2012, 11:45 AM
Mystifo
Lol Doodle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
You know you're closer to where Jenner plays then Columbus fans right?

Canadian fans really take the CHL for granted.
Well being in Newfoundland we really do not get great OHL, WHL, QMJHL coverage I mean were lucky we have an AHL team. My only chance of catching a game is if I find a stream and most of the time all I do find is a Radio station broadcasting the game.

Mystifo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2012, 02:18 PM
Kass Effect

vCash: 358
If I was to guess at his value, I'd say a mid-1st pick. I don't see a team offering a top 10-15 pick, and I don't see CBJ accepting anything less....

thats if we are talking picks, not that it makes sense to trade him in the first place.

Kass Effect is offline   Reply With Quote