HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Aeros @ Rampage 10/14/12

Old
10-15-2012, 03:32 PM
Mogo
#GameOver

vCash: 814
Awesome new mask. Finally the Panther is the main theme and not 100 different things on the mask

Mogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2012, 06:59 PM
KaylaJ
I like stories

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogo View Post
Awesome new mask. Finally the Panther is the main theme and not 100 different things on the mask
He had one last yr that was pretty Panthered up as well. The other side were the crossed stick/palm trees. If you can't tell, the back is the Panther eyes

And if I had known you guys were doing GDTs I would have joined you. I've had to miss the home games due to medical reasons and being around probably would've made me feel better

Last edited by KaylaJ: 10-16-2012 at 12:54 AM.
KaylaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2012, 08:51 PM
RampageNate
HFB Partner

Send a message via Yahoo to RampageNate
Shameless plug time.

I will be covering the Rampage for my blog on Sundays and Weeknight games this season. I have a half season ticket package for the Fri/Sat night games. Those nights, I do tweet about the game, but it's very random. On the days I am in the pressbox, do a running twitter update of all the game events as well as some random thoughts about the team or specific players that stand out. I find that twitter is the easiest platform to get the info to the most amount of people while still being able to watch the action.

I will also be participating in the post game press conferences. So if any of you have any questions you'd like answered (within reason), shoot em to me and I'll do my best to fit them in.

Give me a follow @RampageNate

RampageNate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-16-2012, 12:34 AM
SARampage

Was suprised to see Selleck even play in game on Sunday. Thought for sure his boarding penalty Saturday night would amount to at least a 1 game suspension. Still may, nothing on AHL site though.
I thought the unsportsman's call in second was on coach. So was on Selleck afterall then.
Pay back was nice on Sunday with both Texas goals coming off deflection off our guys. Nice to see that on Sunday Robaks goal came because Houston player was in front of his goalie and he never saw it coming.
Both Tyson and Eric beat the hell out of those guys during there fights on Saturday though.

SARampage is offline   Reply With Quote