HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Notices

[Game 1] WBS @ Bingo | Saturday October 13, 2012 | 7:05 pm (Stream post 22)

Old
10-16-2012, 09:45 AM
sens83

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by toe2toe View Post
i heard they are going to put the local woodchuck club in section 22, first couple rows.......

sens83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-16-2012, 11:54 AM
MainDotC
Depth Defenceman

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to MainDotC Send a message via Yahoo to MainDotC Send a message via Skype™ to MainDotC
Quote:
Originally Posted by sens83 View Post
Lehner HAS been inconsistant in the AHL. Period. The fans here in Bingo I would say have a love/hate relationship. We KNOW he is a top-talent goaltender, but he doesn't always perform as he should. We want to see him be as good as he can. Like Ski said, in the past few seasons, he's let in some major softies consistantly.

I was one of the people ecstatic that we got Bishop last year. Why? Because it will push Lehner to be a better player. I'm thrilled to see the competition and hope he is up for the challenge.

That all said, he looked like a machine on Saturday.

Oh please, i hope the woodchucks stay home..
My initial complaint has always been that everyone wanted to hand Lehner the #1 when Brust was working his tail off just to get Bingo into the playoffs. I didn't really have anything against Lehner but I was just dissatisfied with how Brust and McKenna were treated. I'm glad Lehner won the MVP and I hope he really does prosper in Ottawa.

MainDotC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2012, 07:42 AM
Xspyrit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaindotC View Post
My initial complaint has always been that everyone wanted to hand Lehner the #1 when Brust was working his tail off just to get Bingo into the playoffs. I didn't really have anything against Lehner but I was just dissatisfied with how Brust and McKenna were treated. I'm glad Lehner won the MVP and I hope he really does prosper in Ottawa.
Let's move on?

It's been almost 2 years now that you break our hears with that, you should understand that Bingo is an AHL team, which is a development league for the Ottawa Senators.

Brust and McKenna were AHL fillers while Robin Lehner is the future of the Ottawa Senators. It's as simple as that. Imagine how Ottawa fans would be mad if Lehner was sitting on bench almost every game since the start of his pro career...

Xspyrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2012, 08:25 AM
Leave Spezza Alone
melnyk pls

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaindotC View Post
... but Hoffman now sucks.

Leave Spezza Alone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2012, 08:33 AM
MainDotC
Depth Defenceman

Send a message via AIM to MainDotC Send a message via Yahoo to MainDotC Send a message via Skype™ to MainDotC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakob Silfverberg View Post
... but Hoffman now sucks.
I'm not the one that brings up this Lehner business unless I'm trolling the ustream chat. I seriously hope he does well and I look forward to him winning many games in the O.

I never said Hoffman sucks I was just concerned that he was going to miss the opportunity to crack the lineup due to his age. I miscalculated and we can see that he has approximately 3 more years to earn a spot in the O.

MainDotC is offline   Reply With Quote