HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Notices

Official 2012/2013 ticket thread Part 4 (ALL ticket talk HERE)(RULES IN FIRST POST)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-10-2012, 08:03 PM
  #101
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,853
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmautzy View Post
Poor guy had a rough summer and now the lockout. He seems to be pretty much all alone over there(LN board) now too.

I'm pretty sure it's not just the LN board where he's all alone...


I peek in there every once in a while. I got a kick out of his post in the middle of the summer "thats it for me!!" ..."cya all next year, have a great fall, winter, im done with this garbage of a team, disgrace to boston, my bruins and pats will bring it again this year,,,bye bye gang."


I don't think he has the ability to go more than a week or two without posting though


edit- Just checked. It took him ten days to return after his "cya" post. Beefa, stay classy my friend

__________________
BuddysTickets@gmail.com
Looch is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 08:22 PM
  #102
5Minutes4Fighting
Killer B's!
 
5Minutes4Fighting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northern NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 919
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
Beefa, stay classy my friend
Dude! Dude! You shouldn't bust on him like that.

5Minutes4Fighting is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 08:28 PM
  #103
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,853
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Minutes4Fighting View Post
Dude! Dude! You shouldn't bust on him like that.
I'd put the over under at, 10 days? ...as to how long he'd last here before being banned.\




Come to think of it, I should probably stop posting here too. The longer this lock out goes, the more bitter I become

Looch is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 09:19 PM
  #104
5Minutes4Fighting
Killer B's!
 
5Minutes4Fighting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northern NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 919
vCash: 500
10 days? Really? I wouldn't give him 5.

5Minutes4Fighting is offline  
Old
10-10-2012, 09:32 PM
  #105
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,853
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Minutes4Fighting View Post
10 days? Really? I wouldn't give him 5.
Yeah you're probably right.

Looch is offline  
Old
10-11-2012, 12:27 AM
  #106
MarshmontMcSlewfoot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,656
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
I'd put the over under at, 10 days? ...as to how long he'd last here before being banned.\




Come to think of it, I should probably stop posting here too. The longer this lock out goes, the more bitter I become


Look on the bright side... if it goes long enough and we lose a season John will let you buy a mini plan next summer. Im sure that'll make up for a year of no hockey .

And considering Kraft gets 50 a game from everyone at Gillette I think you were a little low predicting the price being 35 per game to park under the Garden. Now JJ has gotten his hands on that lot from the MBTA I guarantee you its 40 to park underneath. With an increase to 50 if its snowing/raining.


(I'm going to stop short of predicting smaller beer sizes to make up for the lack of beers sold at Bruins games since this forum/thread is depressing enough.)

MarshmontMcSlewfoot is offline  
Old
10-11-2012, 08:36 AM
  #107
Remcat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 18
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Minutes4Fighting View Post
If only Remcat made an appearance at the LN game like she promised.

I love you guys and you know it
It was my anniversary and my husby swayed me with a weekend away from the kids. I did miss you though

Remcat is offline  
Old
10-11-2012, 08:57 AM
  #108
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,853
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharaTriedToEatMe View Post
Look on the bright side... if it goes long enough and we lose a season John will let you buy a mini plan next summer. Im sure that'll make up for a year of no hockey .

And considering Kraft gets 50 a game from everyone at Gillette I think you were a little low predicting the price being 35 per game to park under the Garden. Now JJ has gotten his hands on that lot from the MBTA I guarantee you its 40 to park underneath. With an increase to 50 if its snowing/raining.


(I'm going to stop short of predicting smaller beer sizes to make up for the lack of beers sold at Bruins games since this forum/thread is depressing enough.)

If we miss the entire season I'm guessing all 16 oz drafts will go down to 12 oz. And will go from $8.50 to $9.


Seriously though, Foxboro is a completely different animal copared to Boston. Although Boston is a major city, it still has garages and what not. Kraft has fans hostage in Foxboro. He could charge $75 and people would still have to pay it. He wouldn't go that far because of the back lash. But I'm sure JJ isn't afraid to push the envelope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remcat View Post
I love you guys and you know it
It was my anniversary and my husby swayed me with a weekend away from the kids. I did miss you though
We just don't feel the love

What happened to the old mid summer Remcat game??? God knows it had nothing to do with lack of ticket availability this year

Looch is offline  
Old
10-11-2012, 10:21 AM
  #109
5Minutes4Fighting
Killer B's!
 
5Minutes4Fighting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northern NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 919
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
We just don't feel the love

What happened to the old mid summer Remcat game??? God knows it had nothing to do with lack of ticket availability this year

5Minutes4Fighting is offline  
Old
10-16-2012, 04:00 PM
  #110
Chris21
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 256
vCash: 50
Anyone on the wait list want to comment on how beneficial it is to join?


On a side note I would be interested in purchasing a few lower level games if any season tix holders are looking for partners.

Thanks

Chris21 is offline  
Old
10-16-2012, 04:17 PM
  #111
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,853
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris21 View Post
I would be interested in purchasing a few lower level games if any season tix holders are looking for partners.

Thanks

You bet. I have an 11 game package in loge 18 row 15. I have four different games I'll sell you at discounted season ticket face value- $139/per ticket


NEW JERSEY DEVILS 11/27 7:30 PM Tuesday
CAROLINA HURRICANES 11/29 7:00 PM Thursday
BUFFALO SABRES 2/6 7:30 PM Wednesday
TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS 2/12 7:00 PM Tuesday

Looch is offline  
Old
10-16-2012, 04:56 PM
  #112
Chris21
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 256
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
You bet. I have an 11 game package in loge 18 row 15. I have four different games I'll sell you at discounted season ticket face value- $139/per ticket


NEW JERSEY DEVILS 11/27 7:30 PM Tuesday
CAROLINA HURRICANES 11/29 7:00 PM Thursday
BUFFALO SABRES 2/6 7:30 PM Wednesday
TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS 2/12 7:00 PM Tuesday
Nice seats. How do those work? Do you get the same seats every year? Playoff option?

Chris21 is offline  
Old
10-16-2012, 05:18 PM
  #113
Hnidy Hnight
Registered User
 
Hnidy Hnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North of Boston, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,850
vCash: 500
What a home run this lockout was for the fans. No preseason games, and a tuesday night Wild game turns into a great sell as the home opener.

Hnidy Hnight is offline  
Old
10-16-2012, 05:22 PM
  #114
DKH
Registered User
 
DKH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 26,799
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hnidy Hnight View Post
What a home run this lockout was for the fans. No preseason games, and a tuesday night Wild game turns into a great sell as the home opener.
we get Parise and Suter and I have Wednesday's off. Agree freaking fantastic (since what is good for me is all that really matters I have to say I could not have drawn this up better; they put the Edy's Ice Cream machine back in and I'm going to put on my Bruins jersey with Jacobs on the back with the big ****ing 1 in green for cash, instead of bears on the side shoulder I have a golden cow imprinted over dollar signs)

DKH is offline  
Old
10-16-2012, 05:49 PM
  #115
nickyb
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Pawtucket, RI
Country: United States
Posts: 1,456
vCash: 500
Looks like the folks who chose the loyalty option might have gotten it right!

nickyb is offline  
Old
10-16-2012, 06:19 PM
  #116
awesomeguy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 150
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyb View Post
Looks like the folks who chose the loyalty option might have gotten it right!
no chance the Bruins raise prices anyway.

awesomeguy is offline  
Old
10-16-2012, 07:18 PM
  #117
RunFromTheBear
Registered User
 
RunFromTheBear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 1,860
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyb View Post
Looks like the folks who chose the loyalty option might have gotten it right!
I downgraded 1 row back 1 section over to save a couple hundred dollars. Unfortunately that reset me to year 1 pricing.

My rep told me that my price next year would be locked in at the first year rate again next year BUT if I selected option 2 and there was no price increases, I would go to year 2 pricing and technically have a decrease in price.

For example say 2012-13 prices are $30 first year STH, $27 for second year, $25 for three and longer. If there are no increases in price for 2013-14, my price would drop to $27. According to my rep if I chose option 1 I would have locked myself into $30 for 2013-14 no matter what.

seemed like neither was a good option for me, in hind site I wouldn't have "downgraded" and then option 1 would have been a no brainer

RunFromTheBear is offline  
Old
10-16-2012, 07:29 PM
  #118
Ladyfan
Miss you Savvy !
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: next to the bench
Country: Scotland
Posts: 25,698
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyb View Post
Looks like the folks who chose the loyalty option might have gotten it right!
We will see...

__________________
It's going to be a long Summer.
Ladyfan is offline  
Old
10-16-2012, 08:03 PM
  #119
Morris Wanchuk
.......
 
Morris Wanchuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: War Memorial Arena
Country: United States
Posts: 14,825
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Morris Wanchuk
Go given they will play the full 82, I would assume that they come out with a new schedule?

Morris Wanchuk is offline  
Old
10-16-2012, 08:09 PM
  #120
5Minutes4Fighting
Killer B's!
 
5Minutes4Fighting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northern NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 919
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris Wanchuk View Post
Go given they will play the full 82, I would assume that they come out with a new schedule?
I would guess they'll start with 11/2 games...play whatever's scheduled, and fit in the handful of missed home games throughout the season.....thus B's would have home opener on 11/6 vs. Minnesota.

5Minutes4Fighting is offline  
Old
10-16-2012, 08:35 PM
  #121
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,853
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris21 View Post
Nice seats. How do those work? Do you get the same seats every year? Playoff option?
No. It's just a "mini" ST plan. You get no rights to post season tickets. Just the 11 games in your package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hnidy Hnight View Post
What a home run this lockout was for the fans. No preseason games, and a tuesday night Wild game turns into a great sell as the home opener.
Today's news has me on a optimistic up swing. But definitely cautiously optimistic.

I don't think it's a certainty the games from 11/2 on stay the same, and then they input the missed games into dates that are available. But I suppose it would make sense. As most arenas have other NBA teams and concerts dates scheduled around the NHL dates already in place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
we get Parise and Suter and I have Wednesday's off. Agree freaking fantastic (since what is good for me is all that really matters I have to say I could not have drawn this up better; they put the Edy's Ice Cream machine back in and I'm going to put on my Bruins jersey with Jacobs on the back with the big ****ing 1 in green for cash, instead of bears on the side shoulder I have a golden cow imprinted over dollar signs)
love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyb View Post
Looks like the folks who chose the loyalty option might have gotten it right!
I hope so. But I don't have unwavering faith in Fehr. i still have this bad feeling he is going to talk the PA into coming back with a ridiculous counter that the owners are going to laugh at. When Fehr said "this is a excellent staring point" I believe the owners likely felt a bit disrespected. The 50/50 split was a big deal to them. The fact that they came to the PA with this means Fehr better not come back and say 52/48 or 53/47 player/owners. if he does this I'd be willing to bet they pull their previous deal all together.

I'm admittedly no expert on the lockout. And I admittedly like Fehr just as much as I like Jacobs. So I'm trying not to hold my breath over the next few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeguy View Post
no chance the Bruins raise prices anyway.
Slim chance. But still a chance imo.

If they play 82 games, or if they play 60-75 games, if the B's win the Cup this year and demand is just as high as it was mid season last year, you don't think Jacabs would raise prices? I have absolutely every expectation he would. The likelihood of us going all the way again is small. But in that scenario one has to believe jacobs would have big dollar signs in his eyes.

As I finish writing this I'm remembering they'll come out with next year's prices some time in March before the playoffs start. So I suppose the post season wouldn't come into play for next season's prices. So I tend to agree with you I guess. Just the same, I put nothing past the greed of JJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris Wanchuk View Post
Go given they will play the full 82, I would assume that they come out with a new schedule?
Agreed. Though changing the dates of existing games would be very difficult to do given many arena's schedules over the next six months. between the Celtics and concerts, the Garden doesn't have a lot of open dates to move NHL games to.


Last edited by Looch: 10-16-2012 at 08:45 PM.
Looch is offline  
Old
10-16-2012, 08:39 PM
  #122
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,853
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Minutes4Fighting View Post
I would guess they'll start with 11/2 games...play whatever's scheduled, and fit in the handful of missed home games throughout the season.....thus B's would have home opener on 11/6 vs. Minnesota.
I still have a feeling they'll want to try to squeeze in 2 pre-season games. They know they can force feed them to a huge percentage os STH's. I'm thinking at least one home game for each team

Looch is offline  
Old
10-19-2012, 08:21 PM
  #123
Fenway
Registered User
 
Fenway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Boston
Country: United States
Posts: 588
vCash: 200
New info tonight.

Fehr refused to meet with the owners for TWENTY months and showed up 90 minutes late for yesterday's meeting.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey...nhlpa-coup-cox

Fenway is offline  
Old
10-19-2012, 09:21 PM
  #124
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,853
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
New info tonight.

Fehr refused to meet with the owners for TWENTY months and showed up 90 minutes late for yesterday's meeting.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey...nhlpa-coup-cox

This article won't go over well here. It makes Planet Earth (Ference) look like a bad guy all over again. He's pretty well liked around these parts.


I know talking religion is frowned apart here. However, I strongly believe Fehr is the anti-Christ.

Looch is offline  
Old
10-20-2012, 01:13 AM
  #125
Fenway
Registered User
 
Fenway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Boston
Country: United States
Posts: 588
vCash: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
This article won't go over well here. It makes Planet Earth (Ference) look like a bad guy all over again. He's pretty well liked around these parts.


I know talking religion is frowned apart here. However, I strongly believe Fehr is the anti-Christ.
Ference in 2009 should not have been an upfront person in this.

I don't know why Paul Kelly was fired. The scuttlebutt was that the players felt he was getting too cozy with Bettman. Kelly would have been saying for the past 2 years to the NHL 'How do we keep the peace?'.

The players hate Bettman more than the fans do. The reality is Bettman is a puppet and the the strings are being pulled out of East Aurora, New York.

Why Jacobs is a super hard liner makes no sense as empty seats don't buy hot dogs.

If I was Fehr I would go to the NHL and say ' Ok we will accept your proposal as is from Tuesday on one condition. Gary Bettman and Bill Daly must resign. I guarantee you that Jacobs would say fine.

Why does Jacobs have this hold? I have no clue.

Black Friday is the ultimate drop dead day. If that Rangers-Bruins game is lost, then the Winter Classic is gone as well and kiss the season goodbye.

A sidebar

Anybody who saw the Tigers celebration of going to the World Series has to be shocked at how frail Mike Illich looked. I would have my doubts he will be around in 2014 if the WC is delayed.

Fehr in effect gave the owners the middle finger salute yesterday. Jacobs won't forget that.

Fenway is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:46 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.