HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Edmonton Eskimos (IV): playoffs @ Toronto next week; Tillman fired

Closed Thread

Old
10-16-2012, 02:28 PM
Oilbleeder
Lead us to glory.

vCash: 81
Edmonton Eskimos (IV): playoffs @ Toronto next week; Tillman fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilbleeder View Post
The only thing I'll say is if our D can return to the level of the first 5 games, and our offense doesn't go full stupid(ie not giving Charles enough carries), then I wouldn't count us out.

Regardless, I'd like to just get into the dance and see where we can go from there.

Any news on when Howard/Williams will be back?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyGuy View Post
Not sure about Williams but Howard is expected back in week 17 or 18. His return will be a huge boost for our defence. The guy is a beast and one man cannot handle him so he gets double teamed. He may not get many sacks but the other guys will see their sack totals and pressure increase.
Quote:
Originally Posted by guymez View Post
You mean the same Crandell offence that Ray had to endure while he was here?

As I have stated earlier I have no issue with Joseph but lets be realistic about this player for a moment.
You mentioned earlier that Joseph was 'solid' in TO...he may be a good leader which is fine but we are talking about a QB that was a complete bust in TO.
His QB rating was 82 in 2008 and 65.7 in 2009. Maybe thats solid to you...that might explain why you are such a big fan of Jyles.

We are talking about a QB that wasn't good enough to make the top 3 QB's on this team 2 years ago.

Your 'Ray is gone' euphoria clearly clouds your QB judgement because the Joseph you are talking about doesn't exist.
Maybe he plays out of his mind for the last few games...I am more then okay with that but it doesn't change the fact that Joseph is past his best before date.

BTW...regarding Stamps. I would be unmotivated too if I had a slug like Jyles over throwing every 2nd pass.

Jyles didn't get what going? The QB skills he never had?
Holy denial Batman.

As for Joseph...he didn't all of a sudden make the "worst receiving core in the CFL" (as you put it) much better.
Joseph is benefiting from the improved play of the O-line, improved play calling and a commitment to a running game.

Huh...this doesn't make a whole lot of sense. You are clearly making stuff up to prop up suspect reasoning.

To you Ray wasn't too hard to replace because your legendary support of Jyles and your questionable recollection of Josephs past has created a high water mark that doesn't exist.

As for Jyles you are probably the only Eskimo fan in existence that wants to see more of him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Not your best work.

QB ratings? lol. Joseph passed for over 4000yds in 2008 on a bad Argos team with not much to speak of in terms of weapons. Was their anything wrong with Josephs performance or rating the year before in Sask? Not that I put any merit whatsoever in QB ratings which are being falsely applied to the CFL.

You clearly blame Crandell, Macciocia, or whoever for RR's shortcomings here. What about Jacques Chapdelaine though who has had success everywhere but here with RR? That could do nothing with RR but has benefited the other offences he's worked with. Inconvenient truth?

What of the current year in Toronto with Ray in a new offense tailored for him still only tossing for 12TD's? Not much different under Milanovich is it? This was supposed to be the year acccording to many of you Ray backers that he was going to show the Eskimos everything they'd been doing wrong with him all these years...or here's a thought, maybe its just an ordinary Ray being ordinary.

Its interesting that you note the team now has success through use of the rollout. Interesting because thats not something thats available with Ray who is a straight drop back passer in a league not necessarily well suited for that.

Ray hasn't had much going for him since 2005. Even in that year the Eskimos offence was suspect much of the campaign and going down the stretch the club had to be rescued by Maas or the Eskimos wouldn't have won the cup that year. Fact is Ray only has one other cup in a long career here with this team and did nothing of note the past half dozen seasons here. Fact is your heralded RR is arguably farther past best before date then the cup winner from 2007. Despite their relative ages.

Don't confuse where Joseph was a couple seasons either. Its poor reasoning to suggest that where a veteran QB was on the depth chart is indicative of his capability. Clearly at that time this was RR's team. For whatever reason. This does not equate to an unseen Joseph being incapable at the time.

If you can't see that Joseph can still play the game at a high level I'm not sure what you're watching.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJGass4 View Post
I cannot believe there is still some RR banter on here. Has anyone really, and I mean really, missed him that much?

I love how people shred our QB's apart and yet we've beat RR twice this year and looked good in doing it. I don't care who he plays for, it's always the same bloody song and dance, "He has no offensive line." Come on people! Ricky Ray has no mobility to speak of and he certainly doesn't call his number often because why? Because he can't scramble for god's sake. He takes hit after hit because he won't come out of the pocket.

So here we sit with an injured football team and could very well end up with more points than a team with the great one at the helm. Oh and wait, he's injured again. There has not been one loss by us this season where I have said, "Oh if we had Ray we would have won that game."

If nothing else, I've enjoyed watching Joseph execute two impressive games and when we were second and long a number of times, he found a way to get it done. What I do remember thinking is that if we had RR in there on 2nd and long, he'd have thrown a five yard pass and expect the receiver to run for the next 17.

I've been extremely frustrated with this team this season and yet it's been more about the play calling than anything.

To still be arguing about a player that is no longer here is ridiculous. He is gone, get over it.
Quote:
Sorry for my own role in it. It is going to be hard to avoid having RR in the discussion sometimes as he is inevitably the 10yr comparison yard stick. I think Joseph is doing great as stated and love how the rollout is totally negating any opposition rush, as we knew it would, but that we could never execute without a mobile QB.

Joseph should get a lot of credit for his input, and running an offense that works with the personnel we have here. Its really a plus that a veteran QB is involved in the creation of the offensive schemes and makes the effort to contribute to the planning. Lets hope he stays on as a coach. These are two better offensive performances than I've seen here in years. Without the receivers and Messam leaving so many pts on the field we'd have scored 50 easy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joestevens29 View Post
So what exactly was this issue that Gregor and Rishaug hinted about Jyles and Stamps? Jyles didn't like Stamps or what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimer View Post
No Stamps likely was the only one who had balls to say Jyles was a ****ing joke.

Then Kerry had to get Stamps head back into the game and the rest is history.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoneman89 View Post
Come on you guys, quit piling on Jyles and give him some credit. His newfound talent as bench cheerleader and back slapper when guys come off the field has been impressive to say the least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six in O6 View Post
Charles and Shaw get player of the week nods for Edmonton, Emery got top Canadian and top defensive player for the Als.
Quote:
Where can I find QB efficiency ratings? I'm looking for the season's ratings for Joseph and Ray. I can't find them at cfl.ca but maybe I just don't know where to look. Anyone know?
Quote:
That post wasn't towards you at all Replacement, you've tried your damndest to be positive this year and I appreciate that.

It's more towards the posters that seem to think we would go 18-0 if we had Ray running the offense. I, for one, think we would be worse off.

I love this football team but for the past few seasons I screamed at RR more than anyone on the team. I was so, so tired of watching him hit the turf moreso because of his own ineptness than anyone else on the team.
Quote:
I agree with this. I have no problem with trading Ray, but dislike the trade because the return wasn't enough, in my opinion. I don't think Ray is an elite QB any more, but if Toronto felt he was, I think a reasonable return for a QB like that would be two first-round draft choices, a QB and an impact player. I think that taking Jyles was a mistake but maybe the Argos insisted (but why, as they could have always cut him). If you take out Jyles, we should have insisted on either another player or a second-round draft choice.

Tillman said that he got all he could for Ray, but I don't get how that could be the case when he also said that Toronto was aggressively pursuing him.

I liked it to the Pronger trade. If I had been the Oilers' brass, I would have insisted on Pronger. You want him, fine. It's Getzlaf or there is no deal and Pronger can sit if he wants.

Back to Ray, I don't think this team would be any better with him this season, and certainly not next season.
Quote:
I agree with you also MoneyGuy, the return wasn't great. Especially if TO was pursuing him.

That being said, maybe he just isn't worth what alot of people thought.
Quote:
tsn.ca/cfl/statistics

Ray has 93.3, Joseph 95.8, Jyles 81.9, and Charles 143.8. It's a pretty useless stat in my opinion but those are the numbers.

edit: Nichols is 83
Quote:
The only thing I'll say is if our D can return to the level of the first 5 games, and our offense doesn't go full stupid(ie not giving Charles enough carries), then I wouldn't count us out.

Regardless, I'd like to just get into the dance and see where we can go from there.

Quote:
Not sure about Williams but Howard is expected back in week 17 or 18. His return will be a huge boost for our defence. The guy is a beast and one man cannot handle him so he gets double teamed. He may not get many sacks but the other guys will see their sack totals and pressure increase.
Quote:

As I have stated earlier I have no issue with Joseph but lets be realistic about this player for a moment.
You mentioned earlier that Joseph was 'solid' in TO...he may be a good leader which is fine but we are talking about a QB that was a complete bust in TO.
His QB rating was 82 in 2008 and 65.7 in 2009. Maybe thats solid to you...that might explain why you are such a big fan of Jyles.

We are talking about a QB that wasn't good enough to make the top 3 QB's on this team 2 years ago.

Your 'Ray is gone' euphoria clearly clouds your QB judgement because the Joseph you are talking about doesn't exist.
Maybe he plays out of his mind for the last few games...I am more then okay with that but it doesn't change the fact that Joseph is past his best before date.

BTW...regarding Stamps. I would be unmotivated too if I had a slug like Jyles over throwing every 2nd pass.

Holy denial Batman.

As for Joseph...he didn't all of a sudden make the "worst receiving core in the CFL" (as you put it) much better.
Joseph is benefiting from the improved play of the O-line, improved play calling and a commitment to a running game.

Huh...this doesn't make a whole lot of sense. You are clearly making stuff up to prop up suspect reasoning.

To you Ray wasn't too hard to replace because your legendary support of Jyles and your questionable recollection of Josephs past has created a high water mark that doesn't exist.

As for Jyles you are probably the only Eskimo fan in existence that wants to see more of him.
Quote:
Not your best work.

QB ratings? lol. Joseph passed for over 4000yds in 2008 on a bad Argos team with not much to speak of in terms of weapons. Was their anything wrong with Josephs performance or rating the year before in Sask? Not that I put any merit whatsoever in QB ratings which are being falsely applied to the CFL.

You clearly blame Crandell, Macciocia, or whoever for RR's shortcomings here. What about Jacques Chapdelaine though who has had success everywhere but here with RR? That could do nothing with RR but has benefited the other offences he's worked with. Inconvenient truth?

What of the current year in Toronto with Ray in a new offense tailored for him still only tossing for 12TD's? Not much different under Milanovich is it? This was supposed to be the year acccording to many of you Ray backers that he was going to show the Eskimos everything they'd been doing wrong with him all these years...or here's a thought, maybe its just an ordinary Ray being ordinary.

Its interesting that you note the team now has success through use of the rollout. Interesting because thats not something thats available with Ray who is a straight drop back passer in a league not necessarily well suited for that.

Ray hasn't had much going for him since 2005. Even in that year the Eskimos offence was suspect much of the campaign and going down the stretch the club had to be rescued by Maas or the Eskimos wouldn't have won the cup that year. Fact is Ray only has one other cup in a long career here with this team and did nothing of note the past half dozen seasons here. Fact is your heralded RR is arguably farther past best before date then the cup winner from 2007. Despite their relative ages.

Don't confuse where Joseph was a couple seasons either. Its poor reasoning to suggest that where a veteran QB was on the depth chart is indicative of his capability. Clearly at that time this was RR's team. For whatever reason. This does not equate to an unseen Joseph being incapable at the time.

If you can't see that Joseph can still play the game at a high level I'm not sure what you're watching.
Quote:
I cannot believe there is still some RR banter on here. Has anyone really, and I mean really, missed him that much?

I love how people shred our QB's apart and yet we've beat RR twice this year and looked good in doing it. I don't care who he plays for, it's always the same bloody song and dance, "He has no offensive line." Come on people! Ricky Ray has no mobility to speak of and he certainly doesn't call his number often because why? Because he can't scramble for god's sake. He takes hit after hit because he won't come out of the pocket.

So here we sit with an injured football team and could very well end up with more points than a team with the great one at the helm. Oh and wait, he's injured again. There has not been one loss by us this season where I have said, "Oh if we had Ray we would have won that game."

If nothing else, I've enjoyed watching Joseph execute two impressive games and when we were second and long a number of times, he found a way to get it done. What I do remember thinking is that if we had RR in there on 2nd and long, he'd have thrown a five yard pass and expect the receiver to run for the next 17.

I've been extremely frustrated with this team this season and yet it's been more about the play calling than anything.

To still be arguing about a player that is no longer here is ridiculous. He is gone, get over it.
Quote:
Sorry for my own role in it. It is going to be hard to avoid having RR in the discussion sometimes as he is inevitably the 10yr comparison yard stick. I think Joseph is doing great as stated and love how the rollout is totally negating any opposition rush, as we knew it would, but that we could never execute without a mobile QB.

Joseph should get a lot of credit for his input, and running an offense that works with the personnel we have here. Its really a plus that a veteran QB is involved in the creation of the offensive schemes and makes the effort to contribute to the planning. Lets hope he stays on as a coach. These are two better offensive performances than I've seen here in years. Without the receivers and Messam leaving so many pts on the field we'd have scored 50 easy.
Quote:
So what exactly was this issue that Gregor and Rishaug hinted about Jyles and Stamps? Jyles didn't like Stamps or what?
Quote:
No Stamps likely was the only one who had balls to say Jyles was a ****ing joke.

Quote:
Come on you guys, quit piling on Jyles and give him some credit. His newfound talent as bench cheerleader and back slapper when guys come off the field has been impressive to say the least.
Quote:
Charles and Shaw get player of the week nods for Edmonton, Emery got top Canadian and top defensive player for the Als.
Quote:
Where can I find QB efficiency ratings? I'm looking for the season's ratings for Joseph and Ray. I can't find them at cfl.ca but maybe I just don't know where to look. Anyone know?
Quote:
That post wasn't towards you at all Replacement, you've tried your damndest to be positive this year and I appreciate that.

It's more towards the posters that seem to think we would go 18-0 if we had Ray running the offense. I, for one, think we would be worse off.

I love this football team but for the past few seasons I screamed at RR more than anyone on the team. I was so, so tired of watching him hit the turf moreso because of his own ineptness than anyone else on the team.
Quote:
I agree with this. I have no problem with trading Ray, but dislike the trade because the return wasn't enough, in my opinion. I don't think Ray is an elite QB any more, but if Toronto felt he was, I think a reasonable return for a QB like that would be two first-round draft choices, a QB and an impact player. I think that taking Jyles was a mistake but maybe the Argos insisted (but why, as they could have always cut him). If you take out Jyles, we should have insisted on either another player or a second-round draft choice.

Tillman said that he got all he could for Ray, but I don't get how that could be the case when he also said that Toronto was aggressively pursuing him.

I liked it to the Pronger trade. If I had been the Oilers' brass, I would have insisted on Pronger. You want him, fine. It's Getzlaf or there is no deal and Pronger can sit if he wants.

Back to Ray, I don't think this team would be any better with him this season, and certainly not next season.
Quote:
I agree with you also MoneyGuy, the return wasn't great. Especially if TO was pursuing him.

Quote:
tsn.ca/cfl/statistics

Ray has 93.3, Joseph 95.8, Jyles 81.9, and Charles 143.8. It's a pretty useless stat in my opinion but those are the numbers.

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Holy denial Batman.

Quote:
Not your best work.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
tsn.ca/cfl/statistics

Quote:
Cfl.ca has it. Click on stats then open up "complete listing" under passing yards and it gives you all the QB stats.

I wouldn't much bother with it though. The guys quoting the "QB rating" would be the first to critique other such "advanced stats" in hockey and for instance "corsi rating".

In anycase people tend to use these numbers without any knowledge of what this formulated stat actually is, which factors go into it, and without even thinking about its applicability to the CFL game.

Thanks, and we definitely agree on this. I just like seeing a QB walk to the sidelines upset whenever its a two and out, or didn't extend a drive and letting people know what they should be doing differently. The level of accountability with Joseph driving the bus is a lot higher. Every player on the field knows that Joseph is going to work his hardest and leave every bit on the field and its a little infectious from there. I don't think anybody can deny either how much the encounters between Stamps and Joseph were followed by Stamps really turning his season around. Joseph was the one guy on the offence saying, "no, I expect to be winning now, no excuses, and lets get it done out there." It was great actually to see a QB upset at losing. That should be a given but its been awhile. Gotta say Jyles don't have it either in that regard. Guy could make a bonehead play costing his team a game and be smiling 5 mins later.

Continue here.

Last edited by Oilbleeder: 10-17-2012 at 02:11 PM.
Old
10-17-2012, 02:09 PM
MoneyGuy

vCash: 500
For anyone not watching the excellent Hail Mary series, you're missing something really good. This Saturday at 10 p.m. is the one where they cover the fan day. If you were there, you may be on TV this weekend.

Old
10-18-2012, 12:43 PM
Stoneman89

Future potential QB's in the Esks pipeline.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/C.../20290271.html

Old
10-18-2012, 12:50 PM
joestevens29

vCash: 0
Quote:

Dennis Dixon at 27 is an interesting option.

Old
10-18-2012, 12:51 PM
Krut

Quote:

I'm glad to see Dixon on there.

I watched him a bit when he was at Oregon, and he is one hell of an athlete.

Old
10-18-2012, 07:21 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

Wally Buono and management are benching Mitchell tomorrow due to a CFL fine and alleged racist comments that Mitchell twitted.

I don't know what he said, because I ain't no twit, but this is one bit of good news just the same.

Oh happy day!..

Old
10-18-2012, 07:29 PM
MoneyGuy

Quote:
Wally Buono and management are benching Mitchell tomorrow due to a CFL fine and alleged racist comments that Mitchell twitted.

I don't know what he said, because I ain't no twit, but this is one bit of good news just the same.

Oh happy day!..
He called Chinese chinks, which is a very derogatory term. I don't have the full tweet. Mitchell is rapidly rising up my hated-player list. Maybe they'll cut ties with him after this season. That would make me go .

Old
10-18-2012, 07:53 PM
Oilbleeder
Lead us to glory.

Quote:

Dennis Dixon is definitely an interesting name on that list. There is also a chance he comes over next season too. Interesting list though.

Old
10-19-2012, 12:19 AM
abootzky

Quote:

Oh happy day!..
Apparently Lulay is banged up as well which wouldn't be the worst thing either.

Old
10-19-2012, 02:40 AM
#ualberta

Quote:

Oh happy day!..
Yes and at this time lulay is a game time decision
Maybe the esks can make it three in a row we beat bc once and came close another time so it should be a good one

Old
10-19-2012, 05:40 AM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by abootzky View Post
Apparently Lulay is banged up as well which wouldn't be the worst thing either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 402 View Post
Yes and at this time lulay is a game time decision
Maybe the esks can make it three in a row we beat bc once and came close another time so it should be a good one
I got a good feeling about this game. I don't think we're going to see the best of the Leos today and it promises to be interesting. Theres some bad blood between these clubs and just the way they matchup we tend to give them a run for their money this year.
Our D is getting healthy and better each week. Offence has been getting it done.

Old
10-19-2012, 05:45 AM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

Quote:
He called Chinese chinks, which is a very derogatory term. I don't have the full tweet. Mitchell is rapidly rising up my hated-player list. Maybe they'll cut ties with him after this season. That would make me go .
Yikes, whats wrong with this guy?

Its funnier still that he pulls this kind of crap in front of Wally Buono who won't tolerate it for long in any player. Mitchell is still only seeing the field due to his onfield value. Start to be a distraction of this magnitude and that goes away as well.

Not to be specific either, and a racist comment like this is deplorable regardless of the target, but to say something like this in a city that was founded by resolute hardworking chinese workers is stupid and ignorant as well.

How long before this meathead gets booed off the field by the home fans?

You almost wish we could bring back Normie Kwong for a playoff game..

Old
10-19-2012, 08:41 AM
joestevens29

Quote:
I honestly question how some of these guys get dressed in the morning. Do they not realize what twitter is and how quick word spreads?

Old
10-19-2012, 08:42 AM
joestevens29

Quote:
Dennis Dixon is definitely an interesting name on that list. There is also a chance he comes over next season too. Interesting list though.
He sucked on Madden, but was better than Ray when he was on it.

That's got to be worth sometihing

Old
10-19-2012, 09:14 AM
Stoneman89

Quote:

Oh happy day!..

The disturbing thing about Mitchell is that when he does these things, he has no idea of why they are wrong, or so he says. He still thinks what he did to Rottier is within the rules of the game, and can't understand why he was fined for his slashing motion. Either he's a huge b.s.er or truly is stupid beyond belief.

Old
10-19-2012, 11:24 AM
Musashi

Quote:
I agree, I still think Dixon would of won the heisman if he didn't blow his knee in 2007

Old
10-19-2012, 11:52 AM
Oilbleeder
Lead us to glory.

Word is the Lions are all sorts of banged up. Lulay had an MRI on his shoulder this week, I really doubt he plays. Guys like Simon, Bruce, Ianuzzi and Mitchell might all miss the game.

If there was any chance for us to win 3 in a row, it's this game. Hopefully the coaches are on the ball and have a good game plan heading into tonights game.

For the love of god, feed Charles the ball until he doesn't want it anymore too. Joseph is playing well, but leaning on him would be a bad idea. Let Charles get his yards and Joseph to compliment him.

Old
10-19-2012, 02:33 PM
Moneypuck

Does a win this evening and a Ti-cats loss, lock up a playoff spot for the Eskimos?

Old
10-19-2012, 02:43 PM
Six in O6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypuck View Post
Does a win this evening and a Ti-cats loss, lock up a playoff spot for the Eskimos?
Correct. As long as they cannot catch out win total, we are safe.

We've played tight with B.C all year. We can beat these guys and it looks like they are banged up. Hopefully the Esks can capitalize.

Old
10-19-2012, 03:45 PM
I am the Liquor

vCash: 7000
Quote:
Word is the Lions are all sorts of banged up. Lulay had an MRI on his shoulder this week, I really doubt he plays. Guys like Simon, Bruce, Ianuzzi and Mitchell might all miss the game.

If there was any chance for us to win 3 in a row, it's this game. Hopefully the coaches are on the ball and have a good game plan heading into tonights game.

For the love of god, feed Charles the ball until he doesn't want it anymore too. Joseph is playing well, but leaning on him would be a bad idea. Let Charles get his yards and Joseph to compliment him.
We play well against BC for some reason. I think we have a chance.

Old
10-19-2012, 04:51 PM
Tyrolean

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Liquor View Post
We play well against BC for some reason. I think we have a chance.
We have just as good a chance to lose. I don't trust KJ to have 3 good games in a row.

Old
10-19-2012, 05:07 PM
MoneyGuy

Quote:
Yikes, whats wrong with this guy?

Its funnier still that he pulls this kind of crap in front of Wally Buono who won't tolerate it for long in any player. Mitchell is still only seeing the field due to his onfield value. Start to be a distraction of this magnitude and that goes away as well.

Not to be specific either, and a racist comment like this is deplorable regardless of the target, but to say something like this in a city that was founded by resolute hardworking chinese workers is stupid and ignorant as well.

How long before this meathead gets booed off the field by the home fans?

You almost wish we could bring back Normie Kwong for a playoff game..
Quote:
I honestly question how some of these guys get dressed in the morning. Do they not realize what twitter is and how quick word spreads?
Clearly, Mitchell isn't terribly bright. For me, maybe the worst thing is to this day he still thinks what he did to Simeon Rottier was OK and, as he put it, "a football play." Sorry, jackass, it's not OK. Admit it and move on.

I know Rottier and he's been classy about it. He regrets his actions and has apologized, as well as forgiving Mitchell, a man who doesn't deserve forgiveness, in my books. It wouldn't surprise me if Mitchell has played his last game in the CFL. Buono is another classy guy, and he may cut bait with this moron.

Old
10-19-2012, 07:09 PM
PDO

Send a message via AIM to PDO
Didn't see the Sask game, was out of town... looked like they took them to the woodshed.

Lulay may be out tonight, golden opportunity for the Esks win 3 in a row for the first time this season.

Ricky Ray is putting on a clinic in Toronto tonight.

Old
10-19-2012, 07:47 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDO View Post
Didn't see the Sask game, was out of town... looked like they took them to the woodshed.

Lulay may be out tonight, golden opportunity for the Esks win 3 in a row for the first time this season.

Ricky Ray is putting on a clinic in Toronto tonight.
The Bombers D is deplorable. Seems like any long pattern the bombers are completely defenseless. On one TD there were TWO ARGO's receivers in the same space in the endzone and one bomber covering. Broken coverage after broken coverage. Bombers are letting Ray throw up top all day.

Old
10-19-2012, 09:01 PM
flashy
Fire Tambellini.

anybody got a stream?

Closed Thread