HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Other Arizona Sports Thread II: DBacks, Cardinals, Suns, Wildcats, Sun Devils, etc

Closed Thread

Old
10-14-2012, 04:35 PM
awfulwaffle

vCash: 500
One of the few times I'll root for the Cardinals. Beat my division rival Bills, thank you!

Old
10-14-2012, 04:48 PM
doaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
It really doesn't matter what QB the Cards are using with that pass protection.
It has more to do with IQ and what to do when being pressured. If there is nothing there, run the damn ball or throw it away!

Old
10-14-2012, 05:56 PM
Naych_PHX
Are you, kidding me?

It looks like Kolb took one in the gonads.

Old
10-14-2012, 06:20 PM
Colt45Blast
Tippett's Tool

Cardinals and Bills tied at 16 in OT. Buffalo has 1st possession.

Old
10-14-2012, 06:29 PM
Blubba Jenkins
Staying Faithful

Wow.

Ugh

Old
10-14-2012, 06:32 PM
Colt45Blast
Tippett's Tool

Buffalo with the interception and they win it on an easy field goal.

Old
10-14-2012, 06:39 PM
awfulwaffle

Is it safe to assume that ending to the Cardinals game sums up their team in general over the years? Always blow it in the end?

3 way tie in the NFC West, and 4 way tie in the AFC East.

Old
10-14-2012, 06:45 PM
Colt45Blast
Tippett's Tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfulwaffle View Post
Is it safe to assume that ending to the Cardinals game sums up their team in general over the years? Always blow it in the end?

3 way tie in the NFC West, and 4 way tie in the AFC East.
Well they didn't blow it in the end vs Miami and Seattle this season.

I would how Larry Fits must be feeling right now seeing he has management by the balls in who the team should go after in the offseason and the draft.

Seattle is only in that 3 way tie after they won a game they should have not won vs Green Bay.

AFC East is mind boggling for now but should even out as the season goes on.

Old
10-14-2012, 08:21 PM
mouser
Global Moderator
Business of Hockey

Cards had a lot of horseshoes drop for them in the past couple seasons. Looked like it was going to happen again until the missed kick.

Old
10-17-2012, 05:21 PM
awfulwaffle

Anyone else going to the ASU game tomorrow night by chance? I'm pretty bummed, i get out of work at 3pm, and I'm going to have to race over from Buckeye to make it there and have a few drinks before kickoff.

I doubt it, since it's a college stadium, but do they serve alcohol?

Old
10-17-2012, 11:16 PM
XX
SOS

Quote:
I doubt it, since it's a college stadium, but do they serve alcohol?
Only in the suites as far as I know, so no. There's a Buffalo Wild Wings across from the stadium on Rural, or Four Peaks just a little further than that. Both are within walking distance of the stadium itself. World of Beer opened over the summer on Mill, they've got basically everything. 500+ bottles and 50 or so on tap, plus all the food around there.

Game is close to a sellout so places should be nice and busy, despite the 6 PM Thursday time.

Old
10-18-2012, 12:26 AM
rt
Usually Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by XX View Post
Only in the suites as far as I know, so no. There's a Buffalo Wild Wings across from the stadium on Rural, or Four Peaks just a little further than that. Both are within walking distance of the stadium itself. World of Beer opened over the summer on Mill, they've got basically everything. 500+ bottles and 50 or so on tap, plus all the food around there.

Game is close to a sellout so places should be nice and busy, despite the 6 PM Thursday time.
Four Peaks Pumpkin Porter was released on October 1st. It's the best beer in the state. Go there and drink it. Pairs nicely with the Popper Burger.

10-18-2012, 09:02 PM
XX
SOS

ASU was actually winning, right up until their only 2 pass rushers got hurt. Season over if Sutton is out for long.

Old
10-18-2012, 09:08 PM
mouser
Global Moderator
Business of Hockey

Game was over before it hit the 2nd quarter.

Old
10-18-2012, 10:27 PM
Colt45Blast
Tippett's Tool

There is no stopping Oregon from getting to the National Title game at this rate.

Old
10-18-2012, 10:30 PM
Colt45Blast
Tippett's Tool

49ers will be 1st in the NFC West with that win over Seattle tonight.

Old
10-19-2012, 12:38 AM
awfulwaffle

What a let down of a game, but ASU hit with the injury bug tonight. We couldn't do anything against their offense. OH well, was still a great experience. I was mad at the people around me though. EVERYONE was standing on the bleachers, but the people behind me and next to me weren't, and since I'm 6'3", I'm tall as it is, so they were asking me to not stand on the bleachers. Give me a ****in break.

Old
10-19-2012, 03:31 PM
Colt45Blast
Tippett's Tool

Quote:
What a let down of a game, but ASU hit with the injury bug tonight. We couldn't do anything against their offense. OH well, was still a great experience. I was mad at the people around me though. EVERYONE was standing on the bleachers, but the people behind me and next to me weren't, and since I'm 6'3", I'm tall as it is, so they were asking me to not stand on the bleachers. Give me a ****in break.
That is something I noticed here with some of the people in the Valley when it comes to watching the games live, they don't know when it is the right time to stand up. I can't tell you how many times I have had a small number of there stupid *******s tell me to sit down when over 90% of the arena is on their feet for the shootout. In one case, I can very close to tossing someone from the upper level to the lower level as a result of the jackass tying to scare with his tough guy body movement. Lucky for him he didn't throw the 1st punch and he kept to himself.

Old
10-19-2012, 04:14 PM
awfulwaffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
That is something I noticed here with some of the people in the Valley when it comes to watching the games live, they don't know when it is the right time to stand up. I can't tell you how many times I have had a small number of there stupid *******s tell me to sit down when over 90% of the arena is on their feet for the shootout. In one case, I can very close to tossing someone from the upper level to the lower level as a result of the jackass tying to scare with his tough guy body movement. Lucky for him he didn't throw the 1st punch and he kept to himself.
I can understand wanting to sit, but this was a big game for ASU, and a ton of people at the game were college kids. The time I was talking about was the beginning of the game, but hell, the Oregon fans in front of me were standing for the entire first half.

ASU needs a new stadium bad though, wow. How old is that place? They need to create a stadium that they know will be loud, because when the crowd shows up, there are a lot of people there. 70k+ last night. I know there were quite a few Oregon fans, but there were a lot of ASU fans there too. Would be nice to see a winning team, and a crazy crowd to boot.

Old
10-19-2012, 04:20 PM
doaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
I think somebody needs a hug! You seem very upset today for some reason!

Old
10-19-2012, 04:45 PM
awfulwaffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by doaner View Post
In his defense, AZ fans piss me off. They are quiet. It might be that I'm drunk at almost every sporting event I go to, so I'm the guy that's up trying to be loud and obnoxious. Maybe it'll be different when I'm older lol.

Old
10-19-2012, 04:51 PM
XX
SOS

Quote:
ASU needs a new stadium bad though, wow. How old is that place? They need to create a stadium that they know will be loud, because when the crowd shows up, there are a lot of people there. 70k+ last night. I know there were quite a few Oregon fans, but there were a lot of ASU fans there too. Would be nice to see a winning team, and a crazy crowd to boot.
http://www.azcentral.com/community/t...rts-mecca.html

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/USCP/...NIBrd_ST_U.htm

Crow has big plans for that entire area. Not only a huge ($300 million) makeover of Sun Devil Stadium, but a lot of other stuff as well. They are going to use a CFD type mechanism to fund it all, using the fact that there's no property tax on university land.

Old
10-19-2012, 05:04 PM
doaner

Quote:
In his defense, AZ fans piss me off. They are quiet. It might be that I'm drunk at almost every sporting event I go to, so I'm the guy that's up trying to be loud and obnoxious. Maybe it'll be different when I'm older lol.
First of all, are you calling me old?!? And secondly, this is the 2nd violent rant he has been on. Lol

Old
10-19-2012, 05:10 PM
awfulwaffle

Quote:
First of all, are you calling me old?!? And secondly, this is the 2nd violent rant he has been on. Lol
Lol no!

Old
10-19-2012, 05:15 PM
Colt45Blast
Tippett's Tool

Quote:
Quote:
Meh, all of us have our moments. If anything, I'm cool as a cucumber right now.

Closed Thread