HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > Wrestling
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Wrestling Amateur, Pro, Mud, Jello, Real, Fake, and in between

The Hockey's Future Wrestling Federation!

Closed Thread

Old
10-19-2012, 08:24 PM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

vCash: 500
*A bald angry looking man with a pair of jeans and a wifebeatter. He snarls behind hipster glasses.*

Listen here you wretched group of reprobates. I have a better vocabulary than Damien Sandow. I'm crazier than VKM. I'm smarter than Trips. I have more body hair than George 'The Animal' Steel. And I have so many anger management issues that Kane is scared of me!

I AM the future of this brand! Heal, face, I don't care I hate everyone! I'm the Anti-social, anti-hero! I will name your bones as I break them! Get behind me, or get out of the way!

*Flips the mic and walks away.*

Last edited by BigFatCat999: 10-19-2012 at 08:31 PM.
Old
10-19-2012, 08:24 PM
Big Poppa Puck
U JUST MADE THE LIST

(gets seen in the background during a backstage segment....)

Old
10-19-2012, 08:27 PM
Topshelf88

This should be fun.

Old
10-19-2012, 08:36 PM
Crimson Skorpion
@CrimsonSkorpion

vCash: 50
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusFan View Post
Fatal Four-way No DQ match announced:

CrimsonSkorpian vs. ColePens vs. StraightEdge vs. Morozov

The catch? ME!

Special Guest Referee: SheamusFan

"Alright, so let me get this right. I was originally set to take on ColePens one-on-one. That was what was advertised to the good people watching this show. Now you come in here and not only do you change the match, but you book yourself as the special guest referee too!? Do you realize that I can lose this belt without even being pinned? Do you realize my odds of defending this title now have plummeted? And for what? For your damn ego and to show everyone that your the big bad boss? Watch yourself, SheamusFan. You've been in charge for not even 24 hours and you are already showing the audience that you're inept and incapable of running a fair show."

*CS wipes his face, shaking his head.*

"ColePens, this doesn't change anything. If I have my chance to plant you with the EisenKreus (Razor's Edge Powerbomb) I will do it. You are a man I consider a friend and someone I respect, but once we step into that ring, you are still a man gunning for my title which makes you my enemy. StraightEdge, you don't even belong in this match. You have yet to prove to me or to anyone here that you even belong in this federation, let alone a world title match. Morozov, you and I have never seen eye-to-eye and we never will. I don't like you, I don't respect you and if I had it my way, you won't even make it to Sunday. Watch your back."

*CS leans on the rope, looking up the ramp, title sitting on his right shoulder.*

"I get there are a number of you out there that want this piece of gold. Guess what... you can't have it. It's mine. It will always be mine. It doesn't matter if I'm put into a match with twenty other guys or I have to deal with a pompous, arrogant, self-serving lunatic for an owner. Doesn't matter if I am the under-dog, the favorite or whatever, I will always come out on top."

*CS' music hits, as the microphone is tossed to the ground.*

Old
10-19-2012, 08:37 PM
Dr Pepper

Quote:
You're already a champion!

.....and?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPrice 31 View Post
Seems you're forgetting about your tag team partner there. You just going to leave him high and dry? Why are you one half of the tag team champions? It's obvious you're just looking out for yourself here. But if you want a spectacle, and when I'm in the ring it's always a spectacle, how about you and your partner put the tag titles on the line against me and a partner of my choosing. What do you say?
I didn't forget nobody. Just diversifying my portfolio, that's all. Fro and I go way back, and we've held these belts for a long time. That doesn't change, not on my watch. He's a former champion, as am I, and I'm just letting the world know I'm throwing my hat into the ring for CS's coveted title. As for your offer, let's just say I'm not too worried about our upcoming match against...ah, whoever they are. One of 'em is Swedish I think. Anyways, after we steamroll those two, I'll talk with Fro and decide our best move. Then you'll get your answer, and maybe your match.

Last edited by Dr Pepper: 10-19-2012 at 08:42 PM.
Old
10-19-2012, 08:40 PM
M.C.G. 31

vCash: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modo View Post

.....and?
Seems like someone is avoiding my challenge... I guess SOMEONE recognizes what I'm capable of and doesn't dare what to mess with me!

I will kick your head off if you get in my way and my two targets are SheamusFan and CrimsonSkorpion right now. I suggest you both watch out.

Old
10-19-2012, 08:40 PM
The Shockmaster
SHOCK THE WORLD

vCash: 1251
I don't what you did in any other company! This is BIGGER THAN THAT! You want something? Fine! You get a shot at the Television title, you washed up old coot!

Match Announced:

OmniSens vs AC for the Television Championship

Good luck. You're gonna need it.

Old
10-19-2012, 08:41 PM
Marf

*An unknown man with long, brown hair appears from out of nowhere. He holds a mic in one hand and a slice of what appears to be apple pie in the other.*

I'm Marf.

I love pie.

I'm issuing an open challenge to any of you marks, smarks and dorks. The match will be one of the deadliest of all time. A pie on a pole match.

Good luck.

*He tries to look cool by dropping the mic but it breaks and makes a loud crackle, causing him to jump and run away.*

Old
10-19-2012, 08:43 PM
The Shockmaster
SHOCK THE WORLD

Darnit people! Stop dropping the mics! Those things cost cash!

By the way, I'm gonna make edits to Night to Remember, whether anyone likes it or not.

And shut your mouth CS. Don't I can't put you through every level of hell!

Old
10-19-2012, 08:44 PM
The Shockmaster
SHOCK THE WORLD

Match announced:

Marf and iRep vs. Team MoFro.

Book it.

Old
10-19-2012, 08:47 PM
M.C.G. 31

It seems I have no match at Night to Remember. And that's fine by me, quite frankly, the tag team champions can do whatever the hell they want. The Canadian Champion can do whatever the hell he wants. The TV Champion can do whatever the hell he wants. As for CrimsonSkorpion, ColePens, Morozov and StraightEdge, I suggest you watch your backs. You're all walking on very thin ice. I'm just letting you four get this message now, whichever one of you wins and is the champion by the end of the night, just know you're keeping that championship warm for me.

And SheamusFan... you won't overlook me anymore after Night to Remember, boy. I guarantee it. Everyone will be talking about me when the night is over.

*throws mic to the floor*

Old
10-19-2012, 08:50 PM
Crimson Skorpion
@CrimsonSkorpion

Awards:
Quote:
And shut your mouth CS. Don't I can't put you through every level of hell!
"Shut my mouth? I'm the HFWF Champion, you show me some respect! I'm not afraid of you, SheamusFan. I've been through every layer of hell, had a cup of coffee, said hello to my grandmother and came back with souvenirs. You think you scare me?"

Old
10-19-2012, 08:53 PM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

Oh Shemusfan, Shemusfan, Shemusfan, what orifice did you lick to give you the power to make matches? How are you 'qualified' for this position? Did DADDY give you the job? Did you bend over as the Board of Directors had their way with you? You are the reason why this business is a million dollar business, not a billion dollar business.

*Looks with frustration at the camera*

Look SF, it's not the 50's and the Mad Men style of operating a business is old fashioned. I challenge YOU for your job! It's time for a change. I see you are booking the old timers for straps. I see you are taking care of the guys with the best ass-kissing abilities. That reminds me of a story between CS and Shemusfan.

*Mic shuts off and he curses silently to the truck.*

Old
10-19-2012, 08:57 PM
M.C.G. 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatCat999 View Post
Oh Shemusfan, Shemusfan, Shemusfan, what orifice did you lick to give you the power to make matches? How are you 'qualified' for this position? Did DADDY give you the job? Did you bend over as the Board of Directors had their way with you? You are the reason why this business is a million dollar business, not a billion dollar business.

*Looks with frustration at the camera*

Look SF, it's not the 50's and the Mad Men style of operating a business is old fashioned. I challenge YOU for your job! It's time for a change. I see you are booking the old timers for straps. I see you are taking care of the guys with the best ass-kissing abilities. That reminds me of a story between CS and Shemusfan.

*Mic shuts off and he curses silently to the truck.*
It's clear that SheamusFan is unfit for the job. See, it's not just you, it's also me, it's also a lot of people in the back. Hard working people, none as hard working as me, but hard working people. Talented people, again, none as talented as me, but talented people, and yet it's the old timers that get the title matches because SheamusFan can't get over the fact that this is 2012 heading into 2013 and the future of the business is in my hands. I am the future, hell, I am the present, and I guarantee I will prove it to each and every single one of you. You don't have to put me in a match at Night to Remember, in fact, I don't want a match, but I'll be there, and hell, I'll be on commentary for the main event, and this isn't me just spouting off, this is me telling the truth, at Night to Remember, when the night is over, I'll be the center of attention in this company - and CPrice 31 won't be overlooked anymore.

Old
10-19-2012, 09:00 PM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

Cprice, keep talking like that and I might even like you. This Business needs an enema.

Old
10-19-2012, 09:02 PM
Crimson Skorpion
@CrimsonSkorpion

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatCat999 View Post
Cprice, keep talking like that and I might even like you. This Business needs an enema.

"Oh look, our first couple of the HFWF. You two love-birds should go on a date or something."

Old
10-19-2012, 09:05 PM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post

"Oh look, our first couple of the HFWF. You two love-birds should go on a date or something."
CS, you hinting I'm gay? That would mean I like men. But don't worry CS...

You don't qualify!

*Mockingly lays the mic gently on the apron and gives a smirk to Gorilla*

Old
10-19-2012, 09:05 PM
Topshelf88

(Is seen backstage watching all of this bickering take place and is noticeably disgusted)

Old
10-19-2012, 09:06 PM
M.C.G. 31

Quote:

Says the guy who's obviously champion for more reasons than his "talent". CS, let's face it, I have more talent in my pinky than you have in your entire body. And if SheamusFan would WAKE UP to what's going on around him, and would WAKE UP to the fact that the biggest moneymaker in this company is right here, and put you and I in the same ring one on one for that championship, I would prove it, and I would become the new World Champion.

If you were a fighting champion, if you were a TRUE champion... you would fight me. Not wrestle me, you would FIGHT me and you would put the Championship on the line. The only reason I want this FIGHT to happen in the ring is because what I'd do to you outside would put me in jail. I'm going to hurt you. I'm going to make you scream in pain... I'm going to make you bleed.

Old
10-19-2012, 09:08 PM
McDavidsLulaInMyBund
Oilers!

Quote:

"Alright, so let me get this right. I was originally set to take on ColePens one-on-one. That was what was advertised to the good people watching this show. Now you come in here and not only do you change the match, but you book yourself as the special guest referee too!? Do you realize that I can lose this belt without even being pinned? Do you realize my odds of defending this title now have plummeted? And for what? For your damn ego and to show everyone that your the big bad boss? Watch yourself, SheamusFan. You've been in charge for not even 24 hours and you are already showing the audience that you're inept and incapable of running a fair show."

*CS wipes his face, shaking his head.*

"ColePens, this doesn't change anything. If I have my chance to plant you with the EisenKreus (Razor's Edge Powerbomb) I will do it. You are a man I consider a friend and someone I respect, but once we step into that ring, you are still a man gunning for my title which makes you my enemy. StraightEdge, you don't even belong in this match. You have yet to prove to me or to anyone here that you even belong in this federation, let alone a world title match. Morozov, you and I have never seen eye-to-eye and we never will. I don't like you, I don't respect you and if I had it my way, you won't even make it to Sunday. Watch your back."

*CS leans on the rope, looking up the ramp, title sitting on his right shoulder.*

"I get there are a number of you out there that want this piece of gold. Guess what... you can't have it. It's mine. It will always be mine. It doesn't matter if I'm put into a match with twenty other guys or I have to deal with a pompous, arrogant, self-serving lunatic for an owner. Doesn't matter if I am the under-dog, the favorite or whatever, I will always come out on top."

*CS' music hits, as the microphone is tossed to the ground.*
Haha. Don't belong? You're right I don't belong... I don't belong in a match with such worthless opponents. I am better than all 3 of you. None of you are even on my level of competition. If anybody should have been given the title it should have been me but the way i see it you guys are just another obstacle for me to pass and I guarantee that at the end of Night to Remember the new HFWF Champion will be no other than me.

Old
10-19-2012, 09:13 PM
Crimson Skorpion
@CrimsonSkorpion

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPrice 31 View Post
Says the guy who's obviously champion for more reasons than his "talent". CS, let's face it, I have more talent in my pinky than you have in your entire body. And if SheamusFan would WAKE UP to what's going on around him, and would WAKE UP to the fact that the biggest moneymaker in this company is right here, and put you and I in the same ring one on one for that championship, I would prove it, and I would become the new World Champion.

If you were a fighting champion, if you were a TRUE champion... you would fight me. Not wrestle me, you would FIGHT me and you would put the Championship on the line. The only reason I want this FIGHT to happen in the ring is because what I'd do to you outside would put me in jail. I'm going to hurt you. I'm going to make you scream in pain... I'm going to make you bleed.
"I see you're still a little bit behind the eight ball so let me refresh you on the recent events. I am already defending my title against three opponents this Sunday. Not one. Not two. THREE! You want your shot at this title, you get in line. You get in back of the line. As a matter of fact, you take a number, sit your ass down and wait for that number to be called to GET in the back of that line. If you are truly better than me, you'd be holding this championship right now. SF took notice of who the best was around here and he made it known by putting this title on my shoulder."

*CS smirks.*

"As for me receiving this title for any other reason than my wrestling ability, take a look at what is going on. As soon as SF put this title on my shoulder, he wants to rip it off. As far as his inability to maintain a properly run company is concerned, the three of us are all on the same page. But if you think for one second you deserve a title shot, let alone stand in the same ring that I am in, you have a lot to prove first."

Old
10-19-2012, 09:14 PM
The Shockmaster
SHOCK THE WORLD

Alright...how am I gonna work this...

1. If some people have a plan or something to happen for their match, like a run-in, or some plot twist, PLEASE PM me.

2. *SheamusFan

3. Just because you organized a draft which started off hot then slowly died a pathetic death doesn't mean that you can handle me.

4. PM ME IF YOU WANT TO THROW IN SOME IDEAS FOR YOUR MATCH (or any other person's match).

Night to Remember is tomorrow, when I announce detailed match overviews and results. Send me your ideas tonight or tomorrow morning please!

Old
10-19-2012, 09:16 PM
Crimson Skorpion
@CrimsonSkorpion

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightEdge View Post
Haha. Don't belong? You're right I don't belong... I don't belong in a match with such worthless opponents. I am better than all 3 of you. None of you are even on my level of competition. If anybody should have been given the title it should have been me but the way i see it you guys are just another obstacle for me to pass and I guarantee that at the end of Night to Remember the new HFWF Champion will be no other than me.
"Cut his music, cut his music. Obstacles? You're talking about obstacles, now? It isn't enough that you're suddenly inserted into this match, but now you're inspired by my words that you're stealing them right out of my mouth. Open your eyes, SE, I'm the HFWF Champion. This title is around my waist and after Sunday, it will remain there."

Old
10-19-2012, 09:16 PM
The Shockmaster
SHOCK THE WORLD

Smirk all you want, but all four of you clowns have to focus on your match ahead. You think I grew this company to the million dollar product it is overnight? No! I grew this industry from the ground up. So if you want a lesson about RESPECT, CPrice, I don't mind whooping some into ya.

Old
10-19-2012, 09:18 PM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

Quote:
"I see you're still a little bit behind the eight ball so let me refresh you on the recent events. I am already defending my title against three opponents this Sunday. Not one. Not two. THREE! You want your shot at this title, you get in line. You get in back of the line. As a matter of fact, you take a number, sit your ass down and wait for that number to be called to GET in the back of that line. If you are truly better than me, you'd be holding this championship right now. SF took notice of who the best was around here and he made it known by putting this title on my shoulder."

*CS smirks.*

"As for me receiving this title for any other reason than my wrestling ability, take a look at what is going on. As soon as SF put this title on my shoulder, he wants to rip it off. As far as his inability to maintain a properly run company is concerned, the three of us are all on the same page. But if you think for one second you deserve a title shot, let alone stand in the same ring that I am in, you have a lot to prove first."

You know, your mouth is moving but all I hear is Charlie Brown's teacher going 'wha. wha. wha. wha.'

*Opens his hand like a talking mouth*

You do a lot of talking....

*Hand changes to two fingers walking*

But not a lot of this... This is how you get attention.

*Puts the mic on the ground and walks backstage and finds the Shemusfan talking to someone with his backturned. Low blow to Shemusfan and then screams*

THAT'S HOW YOU GET ATTENTION!!!! FIRE ME! I. DARE. YOU!!!

Closed Thread