HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > Wrestling
Wrestling Amateur, Pro, Mud, Jello, Real, Fake, and in between

The Hockey's Future Wrestling Federation!

Closed Thread

Old
10-19-2012, 08:20 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

vCash: 450
*kneels in pain, gasping for air.

Old
10-19-2012, 08:21 PM
Dean Ambrose
Just a little crazy

vCash: 133
*turns head and leaves, but stops on the top of the stage. Turns around and sits on the top of the stage*

"Now is the time the fun stops and this **** gets real right here! CS, you tell me to get a number and sit my ass down in the back of the line and that SheamusFan took notice of the best around here? Yeah, you're damn right SheamusFan took notice of the best around here... he took notice of the best ass kisser around here. There's nothing you're better at than I am other than kissing SheamusFan's ass. If you think for one second you're the World Champion and I'm not for any reason other than that, you're sadly mistaken, my misguided, misinformed, acquaintance.

No one in this company has the balls to stand up to SheamusFan. Everyone will go down and kiss his ass and that's why these people are the champions, and that's why these people have matches. Yet the only one that doesn't kiss ass around here, yet, is the most talented of anyone on this roster, doesn't have a match. Coincidence? I think not. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're keeping that championship warm for me, CrimsonSkorpion. If I'm not going to be given a match, I'm just going to take a match.

SheamusFan can't help you any longer. You don't need to feign any disdain between each other, I'm not stupid. I see right through your ********. You're in cahoots. And that's why this company is going to be in for a rude awakening at Night to Remember. Your days as World Champion are numbered, boy."

Old
10-19-2012, 08:21 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

Well, thanks to that moron, I guess we'll need a new Special guest referee. Any suggestions? PM me!

Old
10-19-2012, 08:24 PM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheamusFan View Post
Well, thanks to that moron, I guess we'll need a new Special guest referee. Any suggestions? PM me!

You're welcome!

Old
10-19-2012, 08:26 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

Are you nuts? After all of your trash talking? If you want that honour, you have to be real tight with the boss.

Old
10-19-2012, 08:27 PM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

Quote:
Are you nuts? After all of your trash talking? If you want that honour, you have to be real tight with the boss.
Bout f'in time old man! Street Fight or can't you handle that?

Old
10-19-2012, 08:29 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

You misunderstand. I'm out because of injury. I mean boot-licking!

Old
10-19-2012, 08:30 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

There are benefits to being tight with the cheese.

Old
10-19-2012, 08:32 PM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

vCash: 50
Awards:
"So first we got someone stealing my lines, now we have another going through cosmetic surgery to LOOK like me? Listen here, CPrice, you can sit there and act like some vigilante that is the only man with balls to stand up to management, but you're sadly mistaken. I too have a problem with SF and have made it perfectly clear. Or do you have wax in your ears? You want a title shot? Once I'm done with ColePens and the two scrubs, the door is open to you. You want this belt, you come right for it. I don't back down from a fight, never have and never will."

Old
10-19-2012, 08:36 PM
Dean Ambrose
Just a little crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
"So first we got someone stealing my lines, now we have another going through cosmetic surgery to LOOK like me? Listen here, CPrice, you can sit there and act like some vigilante that is the only man with balls to stand up to management, but you're sadly mistaken. I too have a problem with SF and have made it perfectly clear. Or do you have wax in your ears? You want a title shot? Once I'm done with ColePens and the two scrubs, the door is open to you. You want this belt, you come right for it. I don't back down from a fight, never have and never will."
*laughs*

I knew you it would fall like this. It's easy to push you around, isn't it? You fell right into my trap, and now you've left the door open for me to get a Championship match whenever I want now. I knew your ego is too big for your own good. See, you don't know what you're getting yourself into, CS. Your phony ******** may appease the crowd, they may love you and cherish you, but I don't. I hate you, CS. Hate is the only word I can find to describe how I feel about you. I hate everything about you, I hate who you are, I hate what you stand for, I hate your stupid entrance, I hate your stupid haircut, I hate your clothes, but most of all... I hate that you're the World Champion and I'm not. It makes me SICK. I really hope you walk out of Night to Remember with the World Championship, because CS, I want this fight. I want to be the next one to go against you for the World Championship, not in a wrestling match, no, in a HARDCORE MATCH. I want to make you bleed. I want you hear you scream in pain as I destroy you! After I'm done with you, CS, you wouldn't dare show your face around HFWF ever again. This is ALL MINE.

Old
10-19-2012, 08:40 PM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

*Backstage with some random announcer*

Awwww....did I hurt the widdle Commish? Aw... Maybe if the Board of Directors actually hired a man! this wouldn't be a problem. I am the All-man HU-MAN and this brand better understand that the anti-social, anti-hero will not be denied gold!

Old
10-19-2012, 08:41 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

*SheamusFan is shown backstage with a limp.

Marf examines him, staring at him with an awkward gleam in his eye.

SheamusFan stand crookedly, hoping for him to go away.

"You stay away from my apple pie, ya hear me?"

SheamusFan groans and falls to the ground.

Old
10-19-2012, 08:42 PM
InUtero
Oilers!

Quote:
"Cut his music, cut his music. Obstacles? You're talking about obstacles, now? It isn't enough that you're suddenly inserted into this match, but now you're inspired by my words that you're stealing them right out of my mouth. Open your eyes, SE, I'm the HFWF Champion. This title is around my waist and after Sunday, it will remain there."
I'm not stealing anything. And lets gets one thing straight here alright you don't know aout my past and what I had to do to get here. I'm tired of people under appreciating me, i'm tired of being stepped on and i'm tired of coming close to winning the big one. At Night to Remember I'm going to rip your head off. Play my music.

Old
10-19-2012, 08:42 PM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPrice 31 View Post
*laughs*

I knew you it would fall like this. It's easy to push you around, isn't it? You fell right into my trap, and now you've left the door open for me to get a Championship match whenever I want now. I knew your ego is too big for your own good. See, you don't know what you're getting yourself into, CS. Your phony ******** may appease the crowd, they may love you and cherish you, but I don't. I hate you, CS. Hate is the only word I can find to describe how I feel about you. I hate everything about you, I hate who you are, I hate what you stand for, I hate your stupid entrance, I hate your stupid haircut, I hate your clothes, but most of all... I hate that you're the World Champion and I'm not. It makes me SICK. I really hope you walk out of Night to Remember with the World Championship, because CS, I want this fight. I want to be the next one to go against you for the World Championship, not in a wrestling match, no, in a HARDCORE MATCH. I want to make you bleed. I want you hear you scream in pain as I destroy you! After I'm done with you, CS, you wouldn't dare show your face around HFWF ever again. This is ALL MINE.
"Trap? You think that because I am open to taking you on and twisting you like a pretzel, breaking every bone in your body, that I fell into some sort of trap? You're nothing, Price. You pick up that microphone and you spew your garbage hoping that the world will listen, but when it comes time to what really matters, I am holding this gold while you are sitting in the back and watching the PPV, with no match to account for. Don't worry pal, I'll buy you some popcorn... or are you going to hate the popcorn that I buy too? You see Price, your hatred for everything that I am and stand for puts a smile on my face. It makes me happy to hear that you hate my guts. Feelings mutual, only difference is I am not blinded by hatred and anger. When it comes time to step into this ring, I check it all at the door and I concentrate on one thing. Retaining. At Night to Remember, I will beat ColePens, I will beat StraightEdge and I will beat Morozov. Then, I'll beat you too. Only I won't just beat you, Price. I'll end you. For good."

Old
10-19-2012, 08:44 PM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

[I won't lie. I'm enjoying this better than the past 5 yrs. of WWE]

Old
10-19-2012, 08:44 PM
Dean Ambrose
Just a little crazy

*random backstage*

CPrice 31 walks around with purpose as he's angry. Suddenly, Marf appears with a tray.

Marf: This is the tray I make my apple pie on!

CPrice looks on confused at Marf.

Marf: I don't want you touchin' my tray! GOT IT!?

CPrice looks confused and shakes his head as he walks off in anger past Marf as Marf looks on... and then eats some more apple pie.

Old
10-19-2012, 08:46 PM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

Quote:
*random backstage*

CPrice 31 walks around with purpose as he's angry. Suddenly, Marf appears with a tray.

Marf: This is the tray I make my apple pie on!

CPrice looks on confused at Marf.

Marf: I don't want you touchin' my tray! GOT IT!?

CPrice looks confused and shakes his head as he walks off in anger past Marf as Marf looks on... and then eats some more apple pie.
*Smiles*

See what I did to the boss? THAT is how you get respect!

Old
10-19-2012, 08:49 PM
Dean Ambrose
Just a little crazy

Quote:
"Trap? You think that because I am open to taking you on and twisting you like a pretzel, breaking every bone in your body, that I fell into some sort of trap? You're nothing, Price. You pick up that microphone and you spew your garbage hoping that the world will listen, but when it comes time to what really matters, I am holding this gold while you are sitting in the back and watching the PPV, with no match to account for. Don't worry pal, I'll buy you some popcorn... or are you going to hate the popcorn that I buy too? You see Price, your hatred for everything that I am and stand for puts a smile on my face. It makes me happy to hear that you hate my guts. Feelings mutual, only difference is I am not blinded by hatred and anger. When it comes time to step into this ring, I check it all at the door and I concentrate on one thing. Retaining. At Night to Remember, I will beat ColePens, I will beat StraightEdge and I will beat Morozov. Then, I'll beat you too. Only I won't just beat you, Price. I'll end you. For good."
I'll be closer than you think for your match at Night to Remember, boy. Keep your eye open, you wouldn't want to slip up, now would you?

Old
10-19-2012, 08:50 PM
Jussi
I am siege face

vCash: 612
Just in case any of you pencil neck geeks want to challenge me for MY TITLE, that match will not take place in a normal ring, nor a steel cage, nor a Hell In A Cell nor an Elimination Chamber. No, it will be defended in...a hockey rink ring. No ropes, just see-through boards. If you run the ropes like KellykellyKelly, you should be more comfortable. Which you won't be when you encounter my finisher, The Juicy Rebound or previously The Ruutu Elbow (bounce of the ropes or cornerpole into a flying elbow) but since this is PG times we're living in... Oh yeah, here's my entrance song:

And by the way, this Canadian title smells far too much of moose piss...JUST LIKE CANADA ITSELF!

Old
10-19-2012, 08:51 PM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

Awards:
*CS is seen backstage, holding a cell phone next to his ear.*

CS: "I know, I know. Well what was I supposed to do, smile and say thank you?"

*Backstage reporter comes into the room, holding a microphone.*

Reporter: "Crimson, can I get a wo..."

CS: "Hang on... Yeah I gotta go. Okay, I'll give it some thought. Love you too."

Reporter: "I'm sorry to intrude..."

CS: "Yeah that was my wife. What do you want?"

Reporter: "I was just wondering if I could get some thoughts on rumors circulating lately that you and SheamusFan actually have some sort of alliance, seeing as how he named you the HFWF Champion before any matches took place."

CS: "Let me tell you something. When someone as talented as me, the best in the ring, the best talker, the best everything walks into a company like this, an owner has no choice but to recognize greatness. I was called into the office and told that I was the HFWF Champion but my first title defense wouldn't be easy. Sure enough, an egotistical jerk has to be running things around here and now my one-on-one match has turned into a fatal four way where I could lose the title without being the one to get pinned. That sound like an alliance to you?"

Reporter: "I... I guess not."

CS: "That's what I thought. Now leave before you lose more than just your job."

*The reporter's eyes widen as he quickly backs away and leaves the room. CS shakes his head while look at the doorway.*

Old
10-19-2012, 08:51 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

*Titantron shows the face of a disgruntled SheamusFan

"Alright! I've had it with this ****! I'm not gonna lie, I would like nothing better than to see CPrice and CS rip each other apart. So I'll do just that. CPrice, you maggot! You wanna be on the card? You get what you want! Cause you're the referee for the title match! But don't think for a second that you're gonna like it...

*Titantron cuts away.

Old
10-19-2012, 08:52 PM
Dean Ambrose
Just a little crazy

HFWF isn't PG at all. Think more Attitude Era-esque.

Old
10-19-2012, 08:52 PM
Dean Ambrose
Just a little crazy

Quote:
*Titantron shows the face of a disgruntled SheamusFan

"Alright! I've had it with this ****! I'm not gonna lie, I would like nothing better than to see CPrice and CS rip each other apart. So I'll do just that. CPrice, you maggot! You wanna be on the card? You get what you want! Cause you're the referee for the title match! But don't think for a second that you're gonna like it...

*Titantron cuts away.
Good luck, CrimsonSkorpion. I sincerely hope you walk out World Champion...

Old
10-19-2012, 08:54 PM
InUtero
Oilers!

Quote:
Good luck, CrimsonSkorpion. I sincerely hope you walk out World Champion...
You're going to need it

Old
10-19-2012, 08:55 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

Marf:

Closed Thread