HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

Borderlands 2 - Coming September 2012 !

Old
10-22-2012, 07:29 PM
Smoke
Time is the flaw

vCash: 977
Xbox 360 update information:

http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/e...te-information

Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2012, 07:39 PM
Jussi
I am siege face

vCash: 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
A friend lost his Badass rank when he downloaded the latest update. GJGE, Gearbox!

Jussi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2012, 09:19 PM
Slapshot_11

vCash: 500
My siren character makes guys noises now after the update

Slapshot_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2012, 09:24 PM
Leafs at Knight
Fire Burn the Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot_11 View Post
My siren character makes guys noises now after the update
You sure you just aren't on the quest where you have to get Jacks voice ? And it sticks with you until completed ?

Leafs at Knight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2012, 10:11 PM
McSkittlez
Jumbo Trollton

Anyone know if we can redo challenges to get those Badass Tokens? I messed up on one. Do bosses respawn if you leave the zone?

Blah... Looks like the bosses I need for the challenge don't respawn. Guess I have to do it on another new character...

Last edited by McSkittlez: 10-22-2012 at 10:33 PM.
McSkittlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2012, 11:11 PM
Slapshot_11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs at Knight View Post
You sure you just aren't on the quest where you have to get Jacks voice ? And it sticks with you until completed ?
It probably was..

this is my first time playing a bl game lol

Old
10-23-2012, 01:51 AM
Slapshot_11

Yeah, so im not doing that quest and my voice is still messed and I just got on to see all my skill points have been taken off and it wont let me spend them...

Old
10-23-2012, 10:00 AM
Leafs at Knight
Fire Burn the Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSkittlez View Post
Anyone know if we can redo challenges to get those Badass Tokens? I messed up on one. Do bosses respawn if you leave the zone?

Blah... Looks like the bosses I need for the challenge don't respawn. Guess I have to do it on another new character...
I'm pretty sure every boss respawns in the game.

Leafs at Knight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2012, 05:52 PM
kamosko
Ginger Jesus

vCash: 50
sucks when you beat a really tough boss that drops good loot and you die and can't get back in time before you teammates take it all

great game though

kamosko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2012, 06:58 PM
Smoke
Time is the flaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamosko View Post
sucks when you beat a really tough boss that drops good loot and you die and can't get back in time before you teammates take it all

great game though
Ninja looting seems to be the cool thing to do in public matches. So is going lone wolf COD style. D-bags.

Occasionally you will find a group of guys who actually take the time and sort out the loot.

Old
10-23-2012, 09:43 PM
Jussi
I am siege face

vCash: 612
Quote:
Ninja looting seems to be the cool thing to do in public matches. So is going lone wolf COD style. D-bags.

Occasionally you will find a group of guys who actually take the time and sort out the loot.
Who the hell even plays public matches? Don't you people have any friends(on Live/PSN)?

Jussi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2012, 09:56 PM
daveskirtun
:o)

vCash: 920
Might be hopeless to ask here, but does anyone have a level 50 Black Hole they'd be willing to part with? I've farmed for it on and off for awhile, and I've only managed a lvl 45.

daveskirtun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 04:37 PM
Smoke
Time is the flaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
Who the hell even plays public matches? Don't you people have any friends(on Live/PSN)?
Yeah, sure do. I'm not going to sit around and wait for them to come on, or wait for them to level up to the character I'm using. I wouldn't get anywhere in this game if I did. This is the only time I use public matches, when nobody is online on my friends list and I don't feel like soloing.

Quote:
Might be hopeless to ask here, but does anyone have a level 50 Black Hole they'd be willing to part with? I've farmed for it on and off for awhile, and I've only managed a lvl 45.
I will farm for it tonight, I will let you know how it goes.

I have a few legendary grenade mods if anyone is interested. The explosive fastball, the longbow storm front, and the corrosive nasty surprise.

Old
10-24-2012, 09:58 PM
Smoke
Time is the flaw

Dave, I got a LVL 48 and LVL 50 Black Hole tonight. My Assassin may need some new running shoes. I will probably be on tomorrow evening, so send me an invite. I sometimes dupe for people who I know actually try and farm legendary equipment.

It's a pretty badass shield, most of the time you get an automatic kill if you go in to fight for your life mode.

Specs:

34905 cap
5308 recharge r
2.43 recharge d
103489 nova
912 radius

Old
10-25-2012, 09:11 AM
whiplash

Ugh, I'm stuck in a part where I'm working with complete bull-**** for weapons. ****ing hard when you're soloing and there's two Buzzards, a couple elites and some Nomad Torturers gunning for you

whiplash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-26-2012, 10:04 AM
pox

Send a message via MSN to pox
shift codes comeing today and tommrow

pox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-26-2012, 11:50 AM
daveskirtun
:o)

vCash: 920
Quote:
Dave, I got a LVL 48 and LVL 50 Black Hole tonight. My Assassin may need some new running shoes. I will probably be on tomorrow evening, so send me an invite. I sometimes dupe for people who I know actually try and farm legendary equipment.

It's a pretty badass shield, most of the time you get an automatic kill if you go in to fight for your life mode.

Specs:

34905 cap
5308 recharge r
2.43 recharge d
103489 nova
912 radius
Sorry I didn't get back to you last night; got caught up in an intense fight with Hyperious that ended with me and my friend cursing at each other and rage-quitting. I don't have Sledge's shotgun, but I have about 20-30 other legendaries you could pick through if you'd like?

daveskirtun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-26-2012, 10:40 PM
kamosko
Ginger Jesus

vCash: 50
Quote:

I saw this orange gun and two purples in a box of loot one time, some guy took all three before i could even take one

kamosko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2012, 12:51 PM
Jumbo*
TARGET: ACQUIRED

Just got this but I have a question.

I was about an hour in and I came across a boss, dude was shooting cannons at me, his brother also tried to attack me but he was weak. Anyway i beat them and went down a bit and saw a Auto Save thing, i figured oh good I can quit now, my stuff is saved.

I start it up yesterday and while everything I did and collected was done, my guy started all the way back at one of the base camps. I had to travel, and kill every single guy again, including that boss. Now i'm worried every time I quit that my guy is going to start an hour back from where I thought it saved. Any suggestions?

Jumbo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2012, 02:20 PM
Randal Graves
HFBoards Minecraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canon1990 View Post
Just got this but I have a question.

I was about an hour in and I came across a boss, dude was shooting cannons at me, his brother also tried to attack me but he was weak. Anyway i beat them and went down a bit and saw a Auto Save thing, i figured oh good I can quit now, my stuff is saved.

I start it up yesterday and while everything I did and collected was done, my guy started all the way back at one of the base camps. I had to travel, and kill every single guy again, including that boss. Now i'm worried every time I quit that my guy is going to start an hour back from where I thought it saved. Any suggestions?
Nope, it saves when the icon appears on screen. It's just that reloading the save reloads the level - thereby reviving everything you killed. It also will reset your spawn point to the nearest teleporter and not the save point you last reached so keep that in mind when doing certain missions. That said, all the money,guns,items ect.. do get saved.

Also, those two guys you described killing are super easy way to get early xp and grenade mods. You can snipe them from the other side of the bridge with little effort.

Randal Graves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2012, 06:46 PM
Mongo
Mongo likes candy!

Meet Boom.....

And his brother Bewm!

But yea. Just like the above post. Whenever you leave a game everything respawns. It will comeback in game too. Bad guys have a 10-15 minute respawn timer if you stay in that area.

Mongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 03:14 AM
Jumbo*
TARGET: ACQUIRED

Is this game just really hard or do i suck?

Im about 6 hours into the game and i've probably been killed a good 20-30x already. Very frustrating at certain points. And I usually have a purple weapon.

The guys with the full shields are the biggest pain in the ass.

Jumbo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 10:24 AM
whiplash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canon1990 View Post
Is this game just really hard or do i suck?

Im about 6 hours into the game and i've probably been killed a good 20-30x already. Very frustrating at certain points. And I usually have a purple weapon.

The guys with the full shields are the biggest pain in the ass.
You just suck

No, just kidding. I found it kind of hard going through the first few levels but once you settle in and start getting more side missions to level up, it starts to even out.

I still have some bosses that will wreck the **** out of me on my first try or three.

whiplash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2012, 09:04 PM
snowden
Man is matter

Are the Borderlands games fun if you don't play online or have friends that are into it? Basically will it be fun to play solo? There's some pretty good deals out for the first one.

snowden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2012, 09:11 PM
Endless Fade
BREAK YOSELF

vCash: 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowden View Post
Are the Borderlands games fun if you don't play online or have friends that are into it? Basically will it be fun to play solo? There's some pretty good deals out for the first one.
I'd say for the price you pay for it now, whatever it may be. It's totally worth it to give it a shot. It is better with more people, but solo's pretty cool too. I find you gotta have the right kind of people to play Borderlands with otherwise it sucks playing with people. Either way, totally worth picking up if you want to see what Borderlands is all about.

Endless Fade is offline   Reply With Quote