HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Notices

The Thread About Nothing Part 182: Take Off Your Pants And Jacket

Closed Thread

Old
10-23-2012, 11:14 PM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Saugus
Quote:
Originally Posted by selyar View Post
Thank you everyone. She survived surgery.
Due in no small part to my animal sacrifices, of course.

I did actually take a shot for her, that I won at trivia. Although it was probably taken after she was out of surgery anyway. Whatever, I'm going to count it.

Old
10-23-2012, 11:19 PM
CerebralGenesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrodeurRULES View Post
So I got blind sided with a meeting today with my boss and supervisor. Basically, they yelled at me and told me that people were talking about me and need to stop question authority (I wanted to bust out laughing so bad). lol I can't believe how this department went right back into the garabage with new hires. For example, this girl that got hired 3 weeks ago said I told her she couldn't get a drink. I was like hello I am not her boss to say anything and she wanted a break not a drink (don't get breaks if you are only working 4 hrs). From now on I refuse to talk or say high to anyone till I get my interview in different deparment. I will do anything to get out of this deparment and at least its 50hrs/part time (got people pulling strings for me). My boss isn't the only one with powerful friends.

In conclusion 10 years of loyal services and bailing them out when they need help means nothing. I am just basically like any new hire so I am done with both of these clowns that call themselves boss/supervisor.

Edit: O I can't wait to get transfered out because the director of the deparment will know everything that goes on when I am gone.
That's some BS. My dad tells me stories like that but I don't always listen. My firm is 12 people so there's not much of this going on. It's me doing my thing listening to T Swift at my desk.

Old
10-23-2012, 11:26 PM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

Played some pool for money at my local tonight. I don't gamble, so my friend put up all the money for our side. We won the first game, and then he went for double or nothing and we won again. Now I'm thinking I should have bet.

Old
10-24-2012, 05:10 AM
njdevsfn95
Help Vas, Sprite.

Uh oh, Saugus is staring down the path...

Old
10-24-2012, 05:53 AM
daveskirtun
:o)

vCash: 920
Clever thread title is clever.

Old
10-24-2012, 06:01 AM
Officer Rod Farva
Do You Even Lift Bro

****, im getting sick for Halloween weekend in my last semester...

Old
10-24-2012, 07:59 AM
Jersey Man
Mad Dog

Does it ever end?

Old
10-24-2012, 08:00 AM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njdevsfn95 View Post
Uh oh, Saugus is staring down the path...

Nah. I learned long ago that I could never come out ahead gambling, so I don't bother. It's just that after the fact, when I know in hindsight that we did win, there's some regret.

Old
10-24-2012, 08:10 AM
selyar
Need cupcakes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saugus View Post
Due in no small part to my animal sacrifices, of course.

I did actually take a shot for her, that I won at trivia. Although it was probably taken after she was out of surgery anyway. Whatever, I'm going to count it.
thought that counts. much appreciated.

Old
10-24-2012, 09:26 AM
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerebralGenesis View Post
That's some BS. My dad tells me stories like that but I don't always listen. My firm is 12 people so there's not much of this going on. It's me doing my thing listening to T Swift at my desk.
Our department is like only 20 people......

Last edited by BrodeurRULES: 10-24-2012 at 09:32 AM.
Old
10-24-2012, 11:22 AM
VaxjoDevil

Geez Donald Trump.

It's quite a feat to have made all that money and still manage to look like a loser. Hard thing to do.

Old
10-24-2012, 11:25 AM
Cowbell232

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
Geez Donald Trump.

It's quite a feat to have made all that money and still manage to look like a loser. Hard thing to do.
Well, he lost all of it once already...

Old
10-24-2012, 11:32 AM
Wingman77
Glory Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbell232 View Post
Well, he lost all of it once already...
Still not as much of a loss as his hair

Old
10-24-2012, 11:35 AM
Cowbell232

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman77 View Post
Still not as much of a loss as his hair
You rather be bald or rich?

Tough call, I gotta be honest.

Old
10-24-2012, 11:39 AM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

Quote:
Geez Donald Trump.

His ego is a complete joke. He passes himself off as the paragon of what a businessman should be, when it's exactly the opposite. Complete narcissist.

I am curious what he has to say, but I'm sure I'll be disappointed by the no doubt self-serving tripe he comes up with.

Old
10-24-2012, 11:58 AM
Wingman77
Glory Days

Quote:
You rather be bald or rich?

Tough call, I gotta be honest.
Not for Wayne Newton

Old
10-24-2012, 12:26 PM
VaxjoDevil

Quote:
His ego is a complete joke. He passes himself off as the paragon of what a businessman should be, when it's exactly the opposite. Complete narcissist.

I am curious what he has to say, but I'm sure I'll be disappointed by the no doubt self-serving tripe he comes up with.
The BOMBSHELL is already out... and it was, of course, nothing.

Old
10-24-2012, 12:32 PM
Cowbell232

I'm 99% sure that Trump does these things to see his name in the media, and not because he cares about politics.

Old
10-24-2012, 02:27 PM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

Quote:
The BOMBSHELL is already out... and it was, of course, nothing.
Ya, I saw that shortly after I posted. He advertised it as something that would change the race, and all he did was offer $5 M to get Obama's college and passport records. What exactly is he expecting to find in there?

Old
10-24-2012, 05:57 PM
njdevsfn95
Help Vas, Sprite.

So, i hear a girl named Sandy is looking to visit NJ late this weekend.

Better not be a ***** like Irene was.

Old
10-24-2012, 07:07 PM
BenedictGomez
1995/2000/2003

Quote:
Ya, I saw that shortly after I posted. He advertised it as something that would change the race, and all he did was offer $5 M to get Obama's college and passport records. What exactly is he expecting to find in there?
I have no idea, but maybe that's the point, right? I mean, Hillary Clinton worked her *** off to get access to these things and failed.

So while I agree 100% with the comments that Trump is a self-promotional, aggrandizing, obnoxious, marketing expert, I'm also annoyed with the double-speak on this very topic relating to the college records. I mean, releasing college records had been standard for presidents/presidential candidates, to the point that before Obama I'm not sure how far you'd have to go back to find someone who didn't. Reagan or Carter maybe?

Anyway, the standard response from the left on this has been, "his college grades and senior thesis don't matter". Well, uhh, okay then, why not release them for an easy $5,000,000 for Gay Rights or Children's Literacy or Alzheimers Foundation or XYZ favorite charity?

He'd pick up a cool 5 mil for a great cause AND succeed in making Trump look like an azz. Assuming there's nothing negative in there, right?

Old
10-24-2012, 07:33 PM
Cowbell232

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
I have no idea, but maybe that's the point, right? I mean, Hillary Clinton worked her *** off to get access to these things and failed.

So while I agree 100% with the comments that Trump is a self-promotional, aggrandizing, obnoxious, marketing expert, I'm also annoyed with the double-speak on this very topic relating to the college records. I mean, releasing college records had been standard for presidents/presidential candidates, to the point that before Obama I'm not sure how far you'd have to go back to find someone who didn't. Reagan or Carter maybe?

Anyway, the standard response from the left on this has been, "his college grades and senior thesis don't matter". Well, uhh, okay then, why not release them for an easy $5,000,000 for Gay Rights or Children's Literacy or Alzheimers Foundation or XYZ favorite charity?

He'd pick up a cool 5 mil for a great cause AND succeed in making Trump look like an azz. Assuming there's nothing negative in there, right?
Even if there is something negative in there, he swapped that for 5 MILLION CHARITABLE DOLLARS. I mean, who can't sympathize with him on doing something silly and/or wrong during college? No reason to hide it when you could turn it into such a pay day.

Old
10-24-2012, 07:51 PM
VaxjoDevil

If Trump wants to give 5 mil somewhere, just do it. No president is to be told what to do by some rich guy in a wig throwing around money.

Old
10-24-2012, 08:06 PM
BenedictGomez
1995/2000/2003

Quote:
If Trump wants to give 5 mil somewhere, just do it. No president is to be told what to do by some rich guy in a wig throwing around money.
Not sure if serious?

Quote:
Even if there is something negative in there, he swapped that for 5 MILLION CHARITABLE DOLLARS. I mean, who can't sympathize with him on doing something silly and/or wrong during college? No reason to hide it when you could turn it into such a pay day.
Right, to the point where it's really such a no-brainer, that if he doesn't release his college transcripts now, people WILL think there's something awful in there.

Hell, I've have to send MY transcripts when I apply for jobs for heaven's sake, I've never moved heaven and earth to suppress them

Old
10-24-2012, 08:13 PM
VaxjoDevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
Not sure if serious?
Serious? You think a president of the US should take baits like this? That's for some banana country. What's next? Someone gives ten million to charity if Michelle poses nude in Playboy? It's even below dignity discussing this ****.

Btw, this has been a completely non-eventful presidency on the scandal front, he had 4 years to do something, why on earth would this be of any importance whatsoever now?

Closed Thread