HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > GM Games and HF Leagues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
GM Games and HF Leagues All GM Games and Fantasy League drafts and discussion go here.

minion's official GM game sign up and early info

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-23-2012, 10:55 PM
  #26
minion
Registered User
 
minion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lincoln NE
Country: Armenia
Posts: 938
vCash: 500
We need to get the last 2 guys who signed up here to select teams, then I don't see a problem trading picks

minion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 12:47 PM
  #27
BoldNewLettuce
Esquire
 
BoldNewLettuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 7,504
vCash: 50
I'm down.


BoldNewLettuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 12:52 PM
  #28
ted1971
History Of Hockey
 
ted1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: south jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 1,723
vCash: 500
I'll take St. Louis

ted1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 12:54 PM
  #29
ted1971
History Of Hockey
 
ted1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: south jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 1,723
vCash: 500
How is the game played? Is it like EHM or real hockey?

ted1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 02:00 PM
  #30
PriceIsGod
#TokarskiTime
 
PriceIsGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: You know...
Posts: 5,442
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted1971 View Post
How is the game played? Is it like EHM or real hockey?
Well , read the rules .. we host it over the forums and chatzy basically , if you want to propose a trade to someone , pm them and if you both agree , if there is No trade clause you have to fill out a small form saying why the player would waive the ntc , if 2 of the 3 no trace clause commish's waive him then send the official trade to the commish's and the game is only one year so dont worry about contracts unless there is an rfa you want to re-sign , this game we are doing a disperal draft since we only have 15 teams players from the 15 non picked teams we can draft , there will be 2 rounds it is a snake draft so pick wisely... your objective , you have 2 choices.. build the best cup contending team OR do a re-build , get nice prospect and young talent. theres more then just this but thats just to give you some help , if i said anything incorrect can someone correct me please.

PriceIsGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 02:46 PM
  #31
Speedster
Just a king.
 
Speedster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,118
vCash: 500

Speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 03:05 PM
  #32
PriceIsGod
#TokarskiTime
 
PriceIsGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: You know...
Posts: 5,442
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedster View Post
i am washington...

PriceIsGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 03:05 PM
  #33
ted1971
History Of Hockey
 
ted1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: south jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 1,723
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsRock101 View Post
Well , read the rules .. we host it over the forums and chatzy basically , if you want to propose a trade to someone , pm them and if you both agree , if there is No trade clause you have to fill out a small form saying why the player would waive the ntc , if 2 of the 3 no trace clause commish's waive him then send the official trade to the commish's and the game is only one year so dont worry about contracts unless there is an rfa you want to re-sign , this game we are doing a disperal draft since we only have 15 teams players from the 15 non picked teams we can draft , there will be 2 rounds it is a snake draft so pick wisely... your objective , you have 2 choices.. build the best cup contending team OR do a re-build , get nice prospect and young talent. theres more then just this but thats just to give you some help , if i said anything incorrect can someone correct me please.
I haven't seen any rules posted. That's why I asked My original question.

ted1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 03:06 PM
  #34
PriceIsGod
#TokarskiTime
 
PriceIsGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: You know...
Posts: 5,442
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted1971 View Post
I haven't seen any rules posted. That's why I asked My original question.
Ohh right go in the "mock draft" part of the forums , there will be a discussion thread with the rules.

PriceIsGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 03:55 PM
  #35
minion
Registered User
 
minion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lincoln NE
Country: Armenia
Posts: 938
vCash: 500
Rules:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1274843

minion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 04:08 PM
  #36
BigBenSF*
Worst Behavior
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: bay area
Country: United States
Posts: 2,797
vCash: 500
Staal and Girardi are on the block. Looking for a #2 center in return.

BigBenSF* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 04:14 PM
  #37
HankTheTankYoLo
Registered User
 
HankTheTankYoLo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,350
vCash: 500
when will the draft be? cuz im going to NY from sweden on Friday so i cant be on then.

And one of Carter/Richards will be traded. PM me

HankTheTankYoLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 05:05 PM
  #38
Top 6 Spaling
Registered User
 
Top 6 Spaling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Smashville
Country: United States
Posts: 10,514
vCash: 500
Bryz, Grossman, Talbot, Shelley, Lilja OTB. Rebuilders - Schenn and Couts can be dealt for a older, better player


Last edited by Top 6 Spaling: 10-24-2012 at 05:59 PM.
Top 6 Spaling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 05:27 PM
  #39
PriceIsGod
#TokarskiTime
 
PriceIsGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: You know...
Posts: 5,442
vCash: 500
i think Saturday is a good day for the draft..

PriceIsGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 05:50 PM
  #40
minion
Registered User
 
minion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lincoln NE
Country: Armenia
Posts: 938
vCash: 500
Seems Saturday work for the most folks... any particular time?

minion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 05:55 PM
  #41
minion
Registered User
 
minion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lincoln NE
Country: Armenia
Posts: 938
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted1971 View Post
How is the game played? Is it like EHM or real hockey?

You in for sure ted?

minion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 05:57 PM
  #42
minion
Registered User
 
minion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lincoln NE
Country: Armenia
Posts: 938
vCash: 500
Can anyone get capgeek to work right? I keep trying to text roster or publish roster and I get a "404 not found" msg

minion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 05:58 PM
  #43
PriceIsGod
#TokarskiTime
 
PriceIsGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: You know...
Posts: 5,442
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by minion View Post
Can anyone get capgeek to work right? I keep trying to text roster or publish roster and I get a "404 not found" msg
I had a hard time myself , it was working a little while ago but i think it has some bugs.

PriceIsGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 06:04 PM
  #44
minion
Registered User
 
minion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lincoln NE
Country: Armenia
Posts: 938
vCash: 500
I really don't want to do every thing by hand

minion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 06:08 PM
  #45
Top 6 Spaling
Registered User
 
Top 6 Spaling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Smashville
Country: United States
Posts: 10,514
vCash: 500
Whats the deal with Pronger?

Top 6 Spaling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 06:19 PM
  #46
minion
Registered User
 
minion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lincoln NE
Country: Armenia
Posts: 938
vCash: 500
Cap Geek info

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:15 PM, Matthew Wuest <admin@capgeek.com> wrote:
Thanks, we'll have this looked at right away. It should be fixed by tomorrow.

Matt

On 2012-10-24, at 7:13 PM, SLW wrote:

When trying to create a roster via the "armchair gm" when asked to text roster or publish roster, the site gives me a 404 not found message. Others have tried to check for me, and they get the same msg....

minion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 06:20 PM
  #47
minion
Registered User
 
minion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lincoln NE
Country: Armenia
Posts: 938
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top 6 Spaling View Post
Whats the deal with Pronger?
Pronger, Savard and Thomas won't be a part of the game. I don't think any of them will play this season (if there is a season)

minion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 06:25 PM
  #48
PriceIsGod
#TokarskiTime
 
PriceIsGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: You know...
Posts: 5,442
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by minion View Post
On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:15 PM, Matthew Wuest <admin@capgeek.com> wrote:
Thanks, we'll have this looked at right away. It should be fixed by tomorrow.

Matt

On 2012-10-24, at 7:13 PM, SLW wrote:

When trying to create a roster via the "armchair gm" when asked to text roster or publish roster, the site gives me a 404 not found message. Others have tried to check for me, and they get the same msg....
It was working a couple hours ago , i geuss it broke again..

PriceIsGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 06:27 PM
  #49
CoachBadkitten
Matt Hunwick
 
CoachBadkitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Colorado
Country: United States
Posts: 4,356
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by minion View Post
Seems Saturday work for the most folks... any particular time?
evening would be best for me.

CoachBadkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 06:47 PM
  #50
PriceIsGod
#TokarskiTime
 
PriceIsGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: You know...
Posts: 5,442
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by minion View Post
Seems Saturday work for the most folks... any particular time?
7 EST seems best for me

PriceIsGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:58 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.