HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Stl-Was

Old
10-22-2012, 02:41 PM
Mystlyfe
We're Touched

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Danglefest View Post
Are Blues fans getting tired of all these proposals involving their budding young stars going the other way for a mediocre return because I am...and I chose this thread because its the best of a Bad bunch.
This happens to every team.

Mystlyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 03:09 PM
HANDZ 57
Trap = 4 letter word

vCash: 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Danglefest View Post
Are Blues fans getting tired of all these proposals involving their budding young stars going the other way for a mediocre return because I am...and I chose this thread because its the best of a Bad bunch.
Stewart and a 2nd for Krecji?

HANDZ 57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 04:02 PM
stlblues9

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by HANDZ 57 View Post
Stewart and a 2nd for Krecji?
I really like this deal, obviously this wouldn't realistically get it done but I like Stewart as a starting point. Doesn't Boston have extra centers? Minus Krecji they still have Bergeron, Sequin, Kelly, Peverly and Campbell. Stewart is a big bodied winger that can play physical and might fit into the style of play with the Bruins.

Stewart + 2nd +?

stlblues9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 04:13 PM
Multimoodia
Sicker Than Usual

vCash: 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlblues9 View Post
I really like this deal, obviously this wouldn't realistically get it done but I like Stewart as a starting point. Doesn't Boston have extra centers? Minus Krecji they still have Bergeron, Sequin, Kelly, Peverly and Campbell. Stewart is a big bodied winger that can play physical and might fit into the style of play with the Bruins.

Stewart + 2nd +?
Oshie would be my guess.
If they are getting rid of Krecji that would mean they are moving Seguin to center and require a dynamic player to take his place.

Frankly I would imagine they (the Bruins) would rather not base a Krecji deal around Stewart at all and would prefer to look at, at the very minimum, Oshie-level players.

Which, of course, is a non-starter for most Blues fans.

Multimoodia is online now   Reply With Quote