HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

Tribes: Ascend - Shazbot!

Old
08-02-2012, 10:49 PM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 424
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakitate304 View Post
For the first part, I think there could be more platforms, deep hills and even some medium height dividers... But not too many that you lose a lot of the paths.

For the second, I disagree. Sniping is tough, but you also have to factor in how much splash damage occurs in the game. If you're doing 50% of a Soldier's HP per shot, the game would have a pretty significant balance shift where even getting one sniper shot off means that any sort of decent spinfusor splash damage is likely a kill.
I think they should reduce the damage on lights, but increase the damage on heavies mainly. It is relatively easy to kill lights, but heavies seem impossible. I guess it could be the appeal to the game and I am just a stupid noob. I just need to practice more so I can do this I suppose:

“This is for you Kings fans wherever you may be. All the frustration and disappointment of the past is gone. The 45 year drought is over. The Los Angeles Kings are indeed the Kings of the National Hockey League. They are the 2012 Stanley Cup Champions!” - Bob Miller
Telos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2012, 10:25 AM
BeBen*

vCash: 500
Double XP Weekend that started at 10pm EST today

Bought myself a 3 day booster, they stack

I'm getting 5k ish XP per game, it's insane, i'll just do that all weekend long see how much i can unlock

BeBen* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2012, 06:23 AM
Rhinorage

This game is awsome you guys need to download it and play it and the best thing is it is free!

Rhinorage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2012, 07:46 AM
Francesa
(╯°□°)╯︵ SƖ ןɥu ɐǝ

I installed it a few days ago but I've been very busy with BF3

Francesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-25-2012, 12:20 AM
Rhinorage

More people are joining everyday its becoming bigger now and the matches are much more fun and challenging this game is really getting awsome.

Rhinorage is offline   Reply With Quote