HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > QMJHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

2012-2013 Quebec Remparts

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-17-2012, 11:13 AM
  #101
WildcatMapleLeafs28
Registered User
 
WildcatMapleLeafs28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Atlantic Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,456
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity View Post
Doesn't seem like much.

Huberdeau's the whole kitchen sink.
If it does happen , I think it'll be something like..

To Quebec :

Huberdeau

To Saint John:

1st 2015
2nd 2013
2nd 2014
2nd 2015
Sorensen
Duncan MacItyre
* 2nd 2015 goes back for a player at the draft(Etchegary)

or

1st 2015
2nd 2013
2nd 2014
*2nd 2014 goes back for player at the draft (Erne , Duclair)

I know that seems steep but it's going to cost a tonne to acquire Huberdeau

WildcatMapleLeafs28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2012, 11:55 AM
  #102
Fel 96
JFC
 
Fel 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Little Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 56,873
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Fel 96
King on Remparts: European predicament

Likely the most important situation right now.

Fel 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2012, 12:39 PM
  #103
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Somewhere in Quebec.
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,943
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel 96 View Post
King on Remparts: European predicament

Likely the most important situation right now.
That's a problem their lucky to have.

IHaveNoCreativity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2012, 03:32 PM
  #104
WildcatMapleLeafs28
Registered User
 
WildcatMapleLeafs28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Atlantic Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,456
vCash: 500
Rules are in place and the Remparts are abiding them. I give them props for being smart/lucky and making the best of it.

WildcatMapleLeafs28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2012, 06:44 PM
  #105
tsujimoto74
Moderator
 
tsujimoto74's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Virginia
Country: United States
Posts: 10,760
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatMapleLeafs28 View Post
If it does happen , I think it'll be something like..

To Quebec :

Huberdeau

To Saint John:

1st 2015
2nd 2013
2nd 2014
2nd 2015
Sorensen
Duncan MacItyre
* 2nd 2015 goes back for a player at the draft(Etchegary)

or

1st 2015
2nd 2013
2nd 2014
*2nd 2014 goes back for player at the draft (Erne , Duclair)

I know that seems steep but it's going to cost a tonne to acquire Huberdeau
Seems completely pointless for Quebec if it costs that much to get him considering Huberdeau's a near lock to be in the NHL if there's a season.

tsujimoto74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2012, 10:18 PM
  #106
SergeConstantin74
Always right.
 
SergeConstantin74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,372
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsujimoto74 View Post
Seems completely pointless for Quebec if it costs that much to get him considering Huberdeau's a near lock to be in the NHL if there's a season.
Even if Huberdeau was staying, Quebec would probably say thanks but no thanks and pay half that price for Danault...

SergeConstantin74 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2012, 10:29 AM
  #107
WildcatMapleLeafs28
Registered User
 
WildcatMapleLeafs28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Atlantic Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,456
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeConstantin74 View Post
Even if Huberdeau was staying, Quebec would probably say thanks but no thanks and pay half that price for Danault...
Yep. That was my point ,Huberdeau would cost an arm and a leg. Danault won't come cheap but a decent discount and is a better fit , imo. Danault is exactly what the Remparts need. Imagine the center duo (Grigo, Danault)

WildcatMapleLeafs28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2012, 10:31 AM
  #108
WildcatMapleLeafs28
Registered User
 
WildcatMapleLeafs28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Atlantic Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,456
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsujimoto74 View Post
Seems completely pointless for Quebec if it costs that much to get him considering Huberdeau's a near lock to be in the NHL if there's a season.
Well I'm sure it would almost be entirely conditional. If the lockout ends, they only have to send a couple of 2nd rounders or something.

WildcatMapleLeafs28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-19-2012, 10:57 PM
  #109
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Somewhere in Quebec.
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,943
vCash: 500
I don't think Mesenero will sell Danualt all that cheaply...

IHaveNoCreativity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-19-2012, 11:12 PM
  #110
RJQuack
Registered User
 
RJQuack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,608
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity View Post
I don't think Mesenero will sell Danualt all that cheaply...
No ****

Erne/Duclair/McIntyre, or maybe even a combo of two will be headed Victo's way at least if such a deal happened.

RJQuack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2012, 08:06 AM
  #111
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Somewhere in Quebec.
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,943
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalifaxDucks View Post
No ****

Erne/Duclair/McIntyre, or maybe even a combo of two will be headed Victo's way at least if such a deal happened.
Duclair has a NTC no ?

IMO he's a Rempart till he goes pro... I can't see him playing there.

IHaveNoCreativity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2012, 07:34 AM
  #112
hockey365
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: North of MTL
Country: Canada
Posts: 347
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity View Post
Duclair has a NTC no ?

IMO he's a Rempart till he goes pro... I can't see him playing there.
Duclair AND Erne have NTC. And they'll be the corner stone of this team next season. As someone said here, Danault is more likely to come to Qc than Huberdeau.

hockey365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2012, 09:25 AM
  #113
WildcatMapleLeafs28
Registered User
 
WildcatMapleLeafs28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Atlantic Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,456
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey365 View Post
Duclair AND Erne have NTC. And they'll be the corner stone of this team next season. As someone said here, Danault is more likely to come to Qc than Huberdeau.
They were discussing Danault.

WildcatMapleLeafs28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2012, 01:04 PM
  #114
Fel 96
JFC
 
Fel 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Little Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 56,873
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Fel 96
Who cares? We all know it will never happen..

Anyways, looking forward to today's game since it will be on TV.

Fel 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2012, 07:46 PM
  #115
WildcatMapleLeafs28
Registered User
 
WildcatMapleLeafs28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Atlantic Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,456
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel 96 View Post
Who cares? We all know it will never happen..

Anyways, looking forward to today's game since it will be on TV.
What will never happen ? If it's regarding Danault , I know. Victoriaville (mid pack team) wouldn't trade a 19 year old with half a season left to a contender for a ton of picks and youngs assets that can help them in their rebuild and down the road for years. I can't seem to find the logic

WildcatMapleLeafs28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2012, 08:55 PM
  #116
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Somewhere in Quebec.
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,943
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatMapleLeafs28 View Post
What will never happen ? If it's regarding Danault , I know. Victoriaville (mid pack team) wouldn't trade a 19 year old with half a season left to a contender for a ton of picks and youngs assets that can help them in their rebuild and down the road for years. I can't seem to find the logic

Haha I can !!!

IHaveNoCreativity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2012, 10:08 PM
  #117
Fel 96
JFC
 
Fel 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Little Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 56,873
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Fel 96
^Looks like you missed the sarcasm icon.

Fel 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2012, 03:36 PM
  #118
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Somewhere in Quebec.
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,943
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel 96 View Post
^Looks like you missed the sarcasm icon.
No I saw it.

IHaveNoCreativity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2012, 09:25 AM
  #119
SergeConstantin74
Always right.
 
SergeConstantin74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,372
vCash: 50
Grigorenko and Kucherov will play Thursday. Sorensen out. However, they will all be in and out of the lineup.

SergeConstantin74 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2012, 12:11 PM
  #120
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Somewhere in Quebec.
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,943
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeConstantin74 View Post
Grigorenko and Kucherov will play Thursday. Sorensen out. However, they will all be in and out of the lineup.
That's gunna be a treat to watch..

IHaveNoCreativity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2012, 12:36 PM
  #121
RJQuack
Registered User
 
RJQuack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,608
vCash: 500
What is the expectation of Quebec fans with Kuch? Taking Sorensen out for him is certainly an improvement, but you're losing a PPG player as well. Wish I could watch a game but I refuse to bend over for Telus unless it's an important Moose game lol.

When is Duclair expected back? It may have been said on here, but just wondering.

RJQuack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2012, 01:21 PM
  #122
WildcatMapleLeafs28
Registered User
 
WildcatMapleLeafs28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Atlantic Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,456
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalifaxDucks View Post
What is the expectation of Quebec fans with Kuch? Taking Sorensen out for him is certainly an improvement, but you're losing a PPG player as well. Wish I could watch a game but I refuse to bend over for Telus unless it's an important Moose game lol.

When is Duclair expected back? It may have been said on here, but just wondering.
I believe the prognosis (9 days ago) was two weeks , so they expect him to return this weekend at some point.

WildcatMapleLeafs28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2012, 01:29 PM
  #123
RJQuack
Registered User
 
RJQuack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,608
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatMapleLeafs28 View Post
I believe the prognosis (9 days ago) was two weeks , so they expect him to return this weekend at some point.
Ok. We expected Drouin back last Friday so you never know

RJQuack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2012, 01:33 PM
  #124
IHaveNoCreativity
HFB Partner
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Somewhere in Quebec.
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,943
vCash: 500
Any rumors on where Sorensen goes ?

IHaveNoCreativity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-25-2012, 08:02 PM
  #125
Fel 96
JFC
 
Fel 96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Little Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 56,873
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Fel 96
Oh my, what a brutal game tonight.

Kucherov got a goal in his first Q game at least.

Fel 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.