HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

Where is Burmistrov?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-25-2012, 06:41 PM
  #1
RedAce
Registered User
 
RedAce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: New York, NY
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 534
vCash: 500
Where is Burmistrov?

Where is Burmistrov? Anyone know if he will sign with any khl team?
I would love to see him back in Kazan.

RedAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-25-2012, 07:41 PM
  #2
yunost
Registered User
 
yunost's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 390
vCash: 500
he is still on his entry level contract in the NHL. Meaning its two way.
He was sent down to the St. John Ice Caps. No way for him to be in the KHL this year...

yunost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-25-2012, 09:33 PM
  #3
SoundAndFury
Registered User
 
SoundAndFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,248
vCash: 500
Actually I believe AHL is a better place to be for Burmi since he was having trouble translating his superb skills to the small ice.

SoundAndFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-26-2012, 10:27 AM
  #4
Yakushev72
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,538
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundAndFury View Post
Actually I believe AHL is a better place to be for Burmi since he was having trouble translating his superb skills to the small ice.
Then he should migrate to the KHL, where he can play on big ice, and make as much money or more than he could make in the NHL. Its one thing to be drafted to play in Atlanta, but quite another to end up in Winnipeg!

Yakushev72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-26-2012, 04:56 PM
  #5
Mr Kanadensisk
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,721
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakushev72 View Post
Then he should migrate to the KHL, where he can play on big ice, and make as much money or more than he could make in the NHL. Its one thing to be drafted to play in Atlanta, but quite another to end up in Winnipeg!
I know you're just being bitter and I have a feeling you haven't been to Atlanta or Winnipeg. Funny thing is that Winnipeg and Manitoba in general have been a pretty popular destination for immigrants from the former Soviet Union and they have made a great contribution to our country. I guess your loss is our gain.

Mr Kanadensisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-27-2012, 05:19 PM
  #6
Yakushev72
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,538
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kanadensisk View Post
I know you're just being bitter and I have a feeling you haven't been to Atlanta or Winnipeg. Funny thing is that Winnipeg and Manitoba in general have been a pretty popular destination for immigrants from the former Soviet Union and they have made a great contribution to our country. I guess your loss is our gain.
I have been to Atlanta, but never Winnipeg. No disrespect intended.

Yakushev72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-27-2012, 06:57 PM
  #7
malkinfan
Registered User
 
malkinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada
Country: Slovenia
Posts: 3,241
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to malkinfan
What would Kazan do with Burmi anyways, put him on the 4th line? They already have to many good forwards as it is.

malkinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.