HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Offensive talent prevalent among Los Angeles Kings prospects to watch

Old
10-26-2012, 12:45 AM
HF Article
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Offensive talent prevalent among Los Angeles Kings prospects to watch

The 2012-13 season commences for the Los Angeles Kings prospects knowing that their organization just achieved hockey's greatest prize. Through years of solid drafting and good prospect development, the Kings were able to mold a championship-winning lineup. It seems that this trend is still alive and well within the pipeline with notable prospects at all levels of play.

Although they have taken a hit in overall prospect ranking as a team, the Kings have numerous NHL-ready talents and have stocked up on high-end skill players. Tyler Toffoli, Tanner Pearson, Tomas Hyka, and Nick Shore are just a few names among the many skilled forwards in the ranks that are edging closer and closer to an NHL debut for the Kings.… read more

More...

HF Article is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-26-2012, 09:55 AM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

Very solid read. Thanks!

kingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-26-2012, 10:11 PM
Whiskeypete

interesting there was no write up on M Mersch. from people on here and other reviews he seems to be the most well rounded forward prospect at this point and could possibly still evolve into a solid scoring threat

Whiskeypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 05:52 PM
triplcrown

Best case scenario for Nick Shore could, just possibly, be in the Mike Richards/Jonathan Toews ballpark.

Wouldn't that be sweet.

triplcrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 08:23 PM
scramble91

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplcrown View Post
Best case scenario for Nick Shore could, just possibly, be in the Mike Richards/Jonathan Toews ballpark.

Wouldn't that be sweet.
I wouldn't put him close to either. Both guys mentioned were in the NHL at shores age, and I don't see him being NHL ready for at least 2-3 years.

But if he becomes a poor mans Richards he could replace stoll in a few years. Best part he can play wing too.

scramble91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 09:22 PM
King'sPawn
Enjoy the chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplcrown View Post

Wouldn't that be sweet.
I don't see how he could be comparable to either of them. I think he could be a Prospal type of player if he matures into an NHL type of game.

King'sPawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 10:14 PM
Jason Lewis
Hockey's Future Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by scramble91 View Post
I wouldn't put him close to either. Both guys mentioned were in the NHL at shores age, and I don't see him being NHL ready for at least 2-3 years.

But if he becomes a poor mans Richards he could replace stoll in a few years. Best part he can play wing too.
I think that is a pretty realistic expectation for Shore at this point. 2nd/3rd line tweener who can play wing.

Dare I say...it feels a little bit like the report on Trevor Lewis as a prospect.

Jason Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2012, 12:15 AM
KingLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskeypete View Post
interesting there was no write up on M Mersch. from people on here and other reviews he seems to be the most well rounded forward prospect at this point and could possibly still evolve into a solid scoring threat
I was under the impression that title was Vey's. But I have had very very limited fews on almost all the prospects currently in Man.

KingLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2012, 12:18 AM
Peter James Bond

Don't forget Nic Dowd, playing in his JR season at St Cloud State. He is off to an amazing start; 6 goals and 6 assists and is #2 in the nation in scoring...3 PPGs, 3 Game Winning Goals, and even 12 penalty minutes too!

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/stats/overall.php

Peter James Bond is offline   Reply With Quote