HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

NHL 13 Dynasty Thread (Part 2)

Closed Thread

Old
10-25-2012, 07:43 PM
Baarle*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WantEggRoll View Post
If they are young enough (and signed) then the game will tell you "This player must be sent back to Major Junior" when you attempt to send them down from your NHL roster on the roster moves page. I believe the rule is any player in the CHL who will turn 20 by December goes to the AHL while the rest go back to Major Junior. This should apply to any player you've drafted and signed out of the CHL and will not apply to players outside of North America.
So I just sign them and any point in the season they have to be on the NHL roster if I send them down it tells me that? I've had it happen the odd time but didn't know the specs, thanks!

Old
10-25-2012, 08:05 PM

What team should I start a new Be a GM with? I already did 5 years with the Flyers. Maybe a team with some good prospects?

Old
10-25-2012, 08:13 PM
Benzy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by heusy_79 View Post
Also just started my third year with Ottawa, but I have a bit of a different mix:

Armia NHL ready but playing on the farm, first call-up. Zibanejad and Stone nearly NHL ready. Two huge DFD in the minors almost ready too.
For me Zib and Stone both suck, they are still at 75 and are slowly losing their potential.

Also I just finished my 3rd year(40-40-2) and got the 3rd overall pick(also got 4th, 11th, 21st and 24th) Traded my 4th and a 2nd for the 1st overall pick because I had my eye on this Russian center(starts with a K). He turns out to be a BEAST. He is all ready a 77 overall and his offensive stats are amazing.

Old
10-25-2012, 09:41 PM
ForzaZuffa
Don't stare at it...

Wanna know why I can't stand BAGM and how it's so broken?

I just "lost" Marchand and Lucic as RFA's because I refused to match 6 yr offers at 10.5m/yr & 11.5m/yr respectively.....

Further, what kind of "enhanced" GM brain gives up 4 first rounders for those players, nevermind the ludicrous salary?

This mode is a joke.

Old
10-25-2012, 11:02 PM
Nullus Reverentia

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Right Price View Post
Updated the rosters from OS. They seemed okay, better than EA's for sure but still some oddities like Prust being 65 Ovr and Bissonette 69...

Started a BaGM with Coyotes from the pre season. Their defence is stacked with OEL, Yandle, Michalek, Klesla. Traded Morris and 2nd to Vancouver for N. Jensen and 3rd.

In the pre-season Anaheim offered me Koivu, Selanne and pick for some prospects. Countered and got Selanne for a low prospect + 3rd. Really needed a top 6 player.
They still haven't fixed the CHL rosters, and it seemsl like they haven't fixed them since NHL 12. There's trades from October/November 2011 that they haven't done yet, there's 22 year olds in the CHL, and even if they duplicated NHL players and put them on Euro teams, they still haven't got the young players right.

I got bored already and a real roster update (It is way too much work to do it yourself) might get me back but there's absolutely nothing. Last time I bought an NHL game, they had updated the other league rosters every few weeks, by October 1st we had fully updated CHL rosters. It's almost November and it seems like they don't even care.

Old
10-26-2012, 01:12 AM
Yokai

vCash: 1243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baarle View Post
So I just sign them and any point in the season they have to be on the NHL roster if I send them down it tells me that? I've had it happen the odd time but didn't know the specs, thanks!
Yeah if they aren't on your NHL roster to start the year just make sure they've got the "CHL" logo beside their name. Sometimes the game will screw up and stick underage players in the AHL to start the year, but you can fix that by calling them up and sending them back down.

Make sure you assign players to the CHL that you don't plan to keep up all year before they play in their 10th game though. Like in the real NHL you can give kids a nine game trial before their contract kicks in. If they are sent back to Major Junior before that tenth game you can keep them on a 3 year ELC until they play in the AHL or NHL.

Once they are sent to the CHL and you start the regular season they are gone until the next preseason. You'll notice they'll only appear on the contracts screen and not the roster moves screen during the course of the regular season.

Old
10-26-2012, 08:00 AM
The Right Price

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faidh ar Rud Eigin View Post
They still haven't fixed the CHL rosters, and it seemsl like they haven't fixed them since NHL 12. There's trades from October/November 2011 that they haven't done yet, there's 22 year olds in the CHL, and even if they duplicated NHL players and put them on Euro teams, they still haven't got the young players right.

I got bored already and a real roster update (It is way too much work to do it yourself) might get me back but there's absolutely nothing. Last time I bought an NHL game, they had updated the other league rosters every few weeks, by October 1st we had fully updated CHL rosters. It's almost November and it seems like they don't even care.
No they haven't fixed the CHL rosters. That update is coming in about 2ish weeks for the PS3. They're rosters aren't perfect by any means but way better than EA's.

My Phoenix dynasty continues. I am now 7-3-2 and having a 3 game winning streak. Smith has been reliable in goal and my new acquisitions have been working well.

I have traded for (or other teams offered me and I counter traded) Selänne, Briere, Dubinsky and Cammalleri. I have shipped out Torres, Hanzal (who was decent but had to offer something) some 2½ start prospects and a couple of 3rd rounders. I am right against the cap but I should've have no worries since next year UFA's include Langkow (4.5 M and has been sitting in the pressbox so far), Doan and Selänne. Briere's contract is a bit risky but I really needed a no.1 centreman and Philadelphia shipped him out (maybe Holmgren is realizing in the game he offered too much to Bryz).

Selänne is my leading goal scorer with 6 tallies and Cammalleri leads points with 10.

Edmonton, Chicago, and NYI are leading the league while "power houses" such as Kings, Capitals and Flyers are at the bottom. Eberle is leading the scoring with 28 points in 15 games. He has been ripping it up on a line with Hall and RNH.

I have a wonderful third line with Dubinsky-Korpikoski-Boedker.

Old
10-26-2012, 11:10 AM
dyzfunctioned

Starting the 2016-17 season with my Oilers Dynasty...

Last season was definitely interesting - The Oilers won the President's Trophy, had the 2nd best GF in the league, and the best GA, certainly impressive figures. Malcolm Subban came through with an absolutely monstrous rookie season posting a GAA of 2.06, SV% of .932 and 48 wins, coming away with the Vezina, the Ted Lindsay, the William Jennings, and the Hart. Doesn't get much better than that.

On the other hand, despite the great GF stats, the team as a whole made a drastic change to scoring by committee. While the prior season saw both Yakupov and RNH clear point per game, this season both fell well short and the leading scorer was Jordan Eberle with 74 points in 82 games. RNH, Yakupov, Bartschi all settled in the 60-70 point area and Hall had his worst season since his rookie year, posting a measly 52 points. Meanwhile, sophomore Morissey had a breakout season leading the D-men in points with 42.

Then came playoffs - the heavy favorites to win the cup after capturing the President's trophy, the Oilers started out strong, sweeping both the Blue Jackets and the Stars during the first two rounds. However, they went on to meet the Coyotes in the 3rd round and were pushed all the way to Game 7. Unfortunately, Subban decided to have one of his only bad games of the entire season during this critical game and let in a softy wrist shot that was meant more as a dump than an actual shot. Shortly after, the Coyotes set up a beautiful one timer that beat Subban short side and the Oilers were facing a 2-0 deficit. Smith was standing tall but after ringing the post on 3 consecutive shots, the team captain Dubinsky buried a wrister top corner reducing the deficit to 2-1. Posts were constantly ringing and shots came so close to trickling through, but Smith was on his game and shut the doors until midway through the third when Taylor Hall, seeking redemption from a terrible regular season, buried a clutch goal on the breakaway to make it 2-2. Unfortunately, Subban let in a slapper from the point shortly after and despite a vicious onslaught, which I have no idea how I didn't score on, Smith clung to a 3-2 win despite being outshot 33-14. The Coyotes went on to win the Stanley Cup and Smith won the Conn Smythe.

The off-season was fairly quiet and despite holding 3 first round picks, it was a fairly weak draft. Given the Oilers enjoyed their best regular season since the lockout, didn't want to make any drastic changes but I did tinker with the lineup slightly.

Traded Ryan Whitney + 2018 2nd for the young star defender, Aaron Ekblad. Whitney has been fantastic for the Oilers but at 34 years old they were looking to replace him with someone a bit younger. The Oilers blueline is now arguably the best in the league, boasting Morissey (90 OVR, 4*), Reinhart (85 OVR, 4.5*), Ekblad (85 OVR, 4.5*), Petry (85 OVR 4*) as a top 4.

Signed Daniel Paille as an upgrade over Hartikainen on the 4th line.

Only one Oiler on the roster experienced a jump in OVR (Paajarvi went from 79 to 81) - in fact, most decreased. Hall fell from an 88 to an 87, Eberle from an 89 to 87, Yakupov from an 85 to 84 while Reinhart, Morissey, RNH, Bartschi, Subban, etc. all remained the same.

Reinhart had a big jump in OVR from 71 to 81 and is now ready to join the big club.

Oilers 2016-17 Roster

Hall (87) - RNH (88) - Eberle (87)
Bartschi (85) - Staal (86) - Yakupov (84)
Paajarvi (81) - Reinhart (81) - Callahan (83)
Paille (77) - Dubinsky (82) - Aliu (75)

Morissey (90) - Reinhart (85)
Ekblad (85) - Petry (85)
Schultz (83) - Leddy (81)

Subban (85)
Bunz (83)

Notable Minor-Leaguers:

Mackinnon (67 OVR 5*)
Dumba (67 OVR 4*)
Hamilton (71 OVR 4*)
Ristolainen (65 OVR 3.5*)
Rask (73 OVR 4*)
Galchenyuk (67 OVR 2.5*)

Hoping Mackinnon can take a big jump after centering the top line in the AHL. His development has been slow but if he can make the jump to the NHL in the next year or two then I can trade Staal and run RNH - Reinhart - Mackinnon - Dubinsky down the middle.

Old
10-26-2012, 02:31 PM
SaNcAlandariel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaZuffa View Post
Wanna know why I can't stand BAGM and how it's so broken?

I just "lost" Marchand and Lucic as RFA's because I refused to match 6 yr offers at 10.5m/yr & 11.5m/yr respectively.....

Further, what kind of "enhanced" GM brain gives up 4 first rounders for those players, nevermind the ludicrous salary?

This mode is a joke.
Who did you lose them to? If it was Columbus or New York Islanders then I can believe it.

Old
10-26-2012, 02:40 PM
SaNcAlandariel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianRocket10 View Post
What team should I start a new Be a GM with? I already did 5 years with the Flyers. Maybe a team with some good prospects?
Minnesota Wild.
Gee, I feel sorry for you having to manage that other team in PA that hasn't won a cup since '75.

Old
10-26-2012, 04:54 PM
Oilers4life1987

Oilers dream team.
** Downloaded the roster update from Mattg123's website with accurate team roster's and a ton of CAP's

Hall-RNH-Ebs
Drouin-Monahan-Yakupov
Hamilton-Pitlick-Koys
Zharkov-Lander-Hartikainen

J.Schultz-Klefbom
Pulock-Musil
Marincin-Gernat

Bunz
Roy/Fucale
Perhonen

Other prospects in system:

R.Martindale - Big skilled C
T.Reider - prolific scorer
K.Pelss - Energy guy/PKer
N.Baptiste - Power Forward with skill
M.Dano - Highly skilled forward
Adrej Sustr - Big 6'8" defensive d-man
Brandon Davidson - OFD

Old
10-26-2012, 08:00 PM
NHL13fan

Val-d'Or Foreurs Purchased

It has been rumored for awhile, and now it's official. Roberto Luongo, Patrice Bergeron, and Francois Beauchemin have all pitched in to purchase the falling franchise heading into the 2012 offseason. According to Luongo, League Commissioner Gilles Courteau has let the team completely rebuild, opting for an expansion draft. "We are glad that Mr. Courteau said we can do it this way. We want to make hockey popular in Val d'Or again." Bergeron said that they had some people watching some games this year, and plan to hire them in the near future "Yes, we've had some guys watch tons of hockey this winter, in preparation for this. Staff will be hired very soon, and we can't wait to get this franchise moving forward." Beauchemin wasn't available for comment. It has been reported that they will be taking 1-2 players from every team, and then doing the regular draft, and Import draft as well. Teams have protected lists, and the Foreurs can take anyone not on those lists. Stay tuned for more info.

-May 26th, 2012

Old
10-26-2012, 08:07 PM
NHL13fan

Coaches and GM hired

It has been confirmed that the new GM of the Foreurs is Pierre Roux, who was recently let go from the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles organization. The new 'co-coaches' are Donald Audette, and Stéphane Matteau. "These three guys are obviously huge pieces to this organization. Stéphane had experience with Blainville last year, and Donald was the coach of the Quebec U17 team, where he got a solid look at one of the player's we plan on selecting in the expansion draft." said François Beauchemin, his first time speaking on behalf of the organization. "Pierre obviously brings some experience too, he has watched many QMJHL, midget, and international games this year." said Roberto Luongo. "I too, am very happy with these hires. Very anxious now!" said Patrice Bergeron. Next up for the Foreurs is the expansion draft.

-June 1st, 2012

Old
10-26-2012, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaNcAlandariel View Post
Minnesota Wild.
Gee, I feel sorry for you having to manage that other team in PA that hasn't won a cup since '75.
Actually I won 3 cups in 5 years.

Old
10-26-2012, 08:36 PM
NHL13fan

Val d'Or announces Expansion Draft picks

The Val d'Or Foreurs have finally finished their expansion draft and have released their picks:

Acadie-Bathurst Titan
Forward Robert Davis

Baie-Comeau Drakkar
Forward Thomas Gobeil

Blainville-Boisbriand Armada
Defensemen Aaron Hoyles

Cape Breton Screaming Eagles
Forward Cole Murphy
Forward Raphael Corriveau

Chicoutimi Saguenéens
Defensemen Silas Neeposh
Forward Simon Tremblay

Drummondville Voltigeurs
Defensemen Gabriel Vermette
Defensemen Andrew Tessier

Gatineau Olympiques
Defensemen Anthony Cortese

Halifax Mooseheads
Goalie Anthony Terenzio
Forward Matt Boudreau

Moncton Wildcats
Defensemen Brayden Wood
Goalie John Chartrand

PEI Rocket
Forward Patrick McGrath

Quebec Remparts
Forward Kurt Etchegary
Goalie Zachary Fortin

Rimouski Océanic
Defensemen Maxime Gravel
Forward Michael Joly

Rouyn-Noranda Huskies
Forward Maxime St-Cyr

Saint John Sea Dogs
Defensemen Jason Seed

Shawinigan Cataractes
Defensemen Dylan Labbé
Forward Alex Pawelczyk

Sherbrooke Phoenix
Forward Simon Desbiens
Goalie Jack Flinn

Victoriaville Tigres
Forward Philippe Halley

"We were surprised some of these guys were available. We got a lot of great players, highlighted by Halley, Seed, Gravel, Etchegary, Boudreau, and Vermette. We have developed a great core, and will continue to add at the draft this weekend." No other organizational members were available to comment. The draft is this weekend and the Foreurs have four picks, they are all in the first two rounds. One of their picks is first overall. Stay tuned.

-June 4th, 2012

Old
10-26-2012, 08:44 PM
NHL13fan

2012 Draft

The 2012 midget draft has come and gone, and the Foreurs had picks 1, 16, 25, and 37. With the first pick they took Alexis Pépin, and with the 16th Jonathan Deschamps. With the 25th pick they took Kameron Kielly, and with the 37th they took Mathieu Ayotte. "We are very pleased to have gotten all four of these guys, and we hope they're happy to play for our organization." said GM Pierre Roux. Coaches were both available for comment to see how they think things are shaking up... Donald Audette had this to say, "I'm really starting to like the look of our team, and can't wait til the season starts." Stéphane Matteau agreed, and was asked if they've had any trade talks. "Yes, thing's have been heating up lately, but nothing has come up good enough to bite at." The Foreurs are making great progress, next up is the Import Draft.

-June 7th, 2012

Old
10-26-2012, 09:04 PM
pensrule2011

Red Wings lineup 2013-2014

Henrik Zetterberg (88) - Pavel Datysuk (95) - Johan Franzen (83)
Gustav Nyquist (83) - Mike Ribiero (85) - Valtteri Filppula - (83)
Oskar Osala (79) - Cory Emmerton (80) - Dan Cleary (80)
Bryan Bickell (75) - Darren Helm (79) - Jordin Tootoo (75)

Niklas Kronwall (82) - Ian White (85)
Kyle Quincey (85) - Brendan Smith (80)
Mike Weber (80) - Jakub Kindl (77)

Jimmy Howard (85)
Jonas Gustavsson (75)

Details:

First season finished 49-29-4, good enough to win our division but were outed in the first round by the Blackhawks. Howard and Ribiero both had great seasons, Howard through 63 games produced 38 wins, 1.98 GAA, and a .932 save percentage. Ribiero finished the season with 76 points (21 goals, 55 assists) and was second in the league with assists.

I received Ribiero in a trade with Washington for my 2013 1st round pick and an Ahler. Bickell and Osala I signed in free agency and Weber I received through waivers (I know what I did and thats the only player from waivers I took).

Smith won the Calder with 30 points (2 goals, 28 assists) while Datysuk once again walked away with the Selke. Also Malkin had an 111 point season (20 points up from the next highest scorer Crosby with 91 points.)

Lastly, have a few good prospects coming through the ranks like Duncan Siemens (75 overall, 4.5*) and Joe Morrow (74 overall, 4*). Traded Tatar for Morrow (Had too many forward prospects) and traded two 3.5* potential players and a 4th for Siemens and Barrie (Same reason).

Now I have a problem at hand, I don't know if I should move Ribiero to the first line and move Franzen to the second or to keep the lines as is.

Old
10-26-2012, 09:12 PM
NHL13fan

Import Draft Results

The Foreurs have drafted Tomas Hertl, and Sebastien Collberg in the Import Draft. Both players are NHL drafted and are expected to carry the majority of the offensive load. No staff was available for questioning.

-June 30th, 2012

Old
10-27-2012, 12:07 AM
Deku
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

vCash: 25000
Heading into year two as Ottawa. Alfie, Neil, and Gonchar all retired... My roster doesn't look too good right now, but I've got a ton of great prospects. I drafted Shinkaruk 2nd overall, have Zibby, Ceci, and Lehner in the AHL. I edited Ceci and Lehner so they actually become good players.

Silfverberg (76, 4 stars, won Calder last year with 49 points) - Spezza (87) - Michalek (84)
Daugavins (80) - Turris (80) - Panik (80)
Latendress (79) - Smith (80) - Osala (79)
Grenning (76) - scrub - scrub

Cowen (83) - Karlsson (89)
Hjalmarsson (83) - Phillips (84)
Methot (77) - Lebda (77)

Anderson (82)
scrub

We actually finished 11th in the East, but at the beginning of the season I traded Matt Gilroy for Phoenix's first round pick. Got the second overall pick. In the offseason I traded Condra and a 2nd round pick for Panik. I think that trade will benefit me greatly.

For some reason even though I edited Turris to have 4 green stars, and he had a career-high 39 points last season, he still won't improve. I don't get it...

Old
10-27-2012, 08:55 AM
TheQuackAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deku Scrub View Post
For some reason even though I edited Turris to have 4 green stars, and he had a career-high 39 points last season, he still won't improve. I don't get it...
Just got done watching a few of your goals on Youtube Off topic.

Green stars just means he's more likely to hit that. Sometimes, guys just won't do it. Sometimes, they just have one big leap later on. I traded a 3rd for a 4 star guy named Cesar Laliberte that absolutely no one in the league wanted (i checked after I got him)... He stayed at a 76 until he was 27, at which point he shot up to an 85, and then the next season an 87, where he stayed for years to come. It can be weird.

My only suggestion is to give Turris more point opportunities, as sub-40 isn't going to flourish a playmaker as well as, say, a 65 point season.

Old
10-27-2012, 10:47 AM
x Tame Impala

I have 2 mid-late 1sts in my GM Connected league. What goalies develop the best from the 2013 draft class?

Old
10-27-2012, 11:30 AM
Benzy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deku Scrub View Post
Heading into year two as Ottawa. Alfie, Neil, and Gonchar all retired... My roster doesn't look too good right now, but I've got a ton of great prospects. I drafted Shinkaruk 2nd overall, have Zibby, Ceci, and Lehner in the AHL. I edited Ceci and Lehner so they actually become good players.

Silfverberg (76, 4 stars, won Calder last year with 49 points) - Spezza (87) - Michalek (84)
Daugavins (80) - Turris (80) - Panik (80)
Latendress (79) - Smith (80) - Osala (79)
Grenning (76) - scrub - scrub

Cowen (83) - Karlsson (89)
Hjalmarsson (83) - Phillips (84)
Methot (77) - Lebda (77)

Anderson (82)
scrub

We actually finished 11th in the East, but at the beginning of the season I traded Matt Gilroy for Phoenix's first round pick. Got the second overall pick. In the offseason I traded Condra and a 2nd round pick for Panik. I think that trade will benefit me greatly.

Good thinking editing Lehner, cause in my GM he caps out at 78 overall, which really hurt my team. Silfverberg ****ed me up aswell, I played him on the first line and he capped out at 79. Ceci(if you don't edit him) gets to around 83 overall. Zibanejad was only a 75 overall after 4 years for me.

My 4th year as my best point wise(89) missed to the playoff because I lost the last game. At the beginning of year 4 I traded for Gibson(86 overall and only 21) gave Anaheim a Russian goalie(70 ovr, 19 years old and 4 stars) and few prospects. Then at the deadline I trade Michalek(84), Zibanejad(75) and a 3rd for Voracek(88, and Phily wanted to trade him). In the offseason I did the hardest trade of my life... Traded Spezza and Silfverberg for Ristolainen(88 D, 21 years old), then signed Brown. My lines now look like this heading into year 5:

Voracek(88)-Turris(86)-Mackinnon(87)
Kostinen(83, 19 y/o)-Reinhart(83)-Brown(84)
Hoffman(79)-Smith(83)-UFA
UFA-McClement(78)-UFA

Ristolainen(88)-Karlsson(88)
Cowen(83)-Ceci(83)
Martinec(84)-UFA

Gibson(86)
Lehner(78)

Hoping for the SC this year.

Old
10-27-2012, 11:57 AM
Deku
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

vCash: 25000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzy19 View Post
Good thinking editing Lehner, cause in my GM he caps out at 78 overall, which really hurt my team. Silfverberg ****ed me up aswell, I played him on the first line and he capped out at 79. Ceci(if you don't edit him) gets to around 83 overall. Zibanejad was only a 75 overall after 4 years for me.

My 4th year as my best point wise(89) missed to the playoff because I lost the last game. At the beginning of year 4 I traded for Gibson(86 overall and only 21) gave Anaheim a Russian goalie(70 ovr, 19 years old and 4 stars) and few prospects. Then at the deadline I trade Michalek(84), Zibanejad(75) and a 3rd for Voracek(88, and Phily wanted to trade him). In the offseason I did the hardest trade of my life... Traded Spezza and Silfverberg for Ristolainen(88 D, 21 years old), then signed Brown. My lines now look like this heading into year 5:

Voracek(88)-Turris(86)-Mackinnon(87)
Kostinen(83, 19 y/o)-Reinhart(83)-Brown(84)
Hoffman(79)-Smith(83)-UFA
UFA-McClement(78)-UFA

Ristolainen(88)-Karlsson(88)
Cowen(83)-Ceci(83)
Martinec(84)-UFA

Gibson(86)
Lehner(78)

Hoping for the SC this year.
Wow, that teams looking good! Here's how I edited the prospects:

Silfverberg: 4 green stars (he was 3.5 yellow before)
Zibby: bumped him up to 4.5 yellow stars, but he still only improved to a 72 after a PPG season in the AHL
Ceci: 4.5 yellow stars... probably a bit too high for him, but that's okay with me.
Lehner: It was either 4 or 4.5 yellow stars. I don't remember, but he should actually become a good goalie this time.

I also have Shinkaruk, who for some reason, is only 66 overall instead of his usual 75 or 76. That's fine though, as long as he doesn't take four years to develop.

This makes me really want to go play! I'll probably update on my second season later today.

Old
10-27-2012, 12:21 PM
Dont Hinder Jinder

vCash: 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianRocket10 View Post
If you want a challenge try CBJ

Old
10-27-2012, 12:33 PM
"Craigs on it"

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Highlight Reel View Post
If you want a challenge try CBJ
the most challenging in using a European roster.

Closed Thread