HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

Bluth Company Universal Trade/Lineup Thread PT 2: Offseason Trade Deadline at 12am!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-29-2012, 02:23 PM
  #26
HabsIslesFan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 249
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRMatt View Post
In your defense, Joensuu SOMEHOW turned into a beast.
This is true, jumped from a 71 I believe to an 84. When I picked him and Reinhart up in the deal I expected the big jump from Reinhart but I will take this haha

HabsIslesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 02:23 PM
  #27
dunner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 386
vCash: 500
Hmmm Backstrom back in Minnesota????

Reunited and it feels soooo good!

dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 02:25 PM
  #28
HabsIslesFan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 249
vCash: 500
[QUOTE=dunner;55373759]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsIslesFan View Post
Ducks have made offers to their free agents. Looks like Backstrom will be hitting free agency as he is out of my price range. (This has nothing to do with a problem in the game, just asking for far too much for me to sign him instead of just playing Hiller.)

Hmmm Backstrom back in Minnesota????

Reunited and it feels soooo good!
He will be available, however he is 35 years old, dropped to 85 overall and is asking for a silly contract. Silly as in 3 years and 7.5 mill per year.

HabsIslesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 02:26 PM
  #29
xX Hot Fuss
Registered User
 
xX Hot Fuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,968
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerdom View Post
I sent my contracts last night, and this morning pretty much sent new contracts to players that didn't like their original deals. I think I'm pretty much covered... hopefully, I'm not over the cap.

One thing I don't get is that if they are counting the players in the system, then when the season start and players get sent to the minors... wont we all have like 20 million $ under the cap? Anyway, whatever happens happens.

Can't wait to start the new season!
Basically. It sucks but we have to work with what EA gave us. I hope i'm doing a good enough job working around this numerous complications but i'm always open to different approaches so if you guys have any ideas please dont hesitate to ask. The only thing i care about is the quality and longevity of this league.

xX Hot Fuss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 02:27 PM
  #30
dunner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 386
vCash: 500
I've got 20 Million after my signings so hopefully he'll accept max contract on a 1 or 2 year deal. I've got probably the best goalie prospect but he's probably still 2 years away from being a starter.

dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 02:36 PM
  #31
Swift Who
"We're all mad here"
 
Swift Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ottawa, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 620
vCash: 500
Ottawa signed almost all their players, only three left. Iginla wanted 7.2M and Alfredsson wanted 6.3M... got them both for 5.5M.

Swift Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 02:39 PM
  #32
gunnerdom
Go HABS Go!!!!
 
gunnerdom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,541
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to gunnerdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by xX Hot Fuss View Post
Basically. It sucks but we have to work with what EA gave us. I hope i'm doing a good enough job working around this numerous complications but i'm always open to different approaches so if you guys have any ideas please dont hesitate to ask. The only thing i care about is the quality and longevity of this league.
Yeah you're doing a bang up job, sir. I'm just happy I have Reimer back after losing him 4 times and then having Thomas retire. I could've have been stuck with Leclair and Scrivens in nets. Now that is scary.

gunnerdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 02:41 PM
  #33
Jsolari11
Registered User
 
Jsolari11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 168
vCash: 500
Huberdeau went from 69ovr to 85ovr. Im speachless. Sighned kulikov to 8 year/4.5M$ and just have a few more guys to sign when i get home from work

Jsolari11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 02:41 PM
  #34
avsfan89
Registered User
 
avsfan89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,459
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunner View Post
I've got 20 Million after my signings so hopefully he'll accept max contract on a 1 or 2 year deal. I've got probably the best goalie prospect but he's probably still 2 years away from being a starter.
saw you locked out fowler and kadri pretty much for life, nice!

avsfan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 02:42 PM
  #35
HabsIslesFan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 249
vCash: 500
Anaheim Ducks Lineup and Trade Block heading into free agency

(Already made my in season deal so next trade won't be allowed until deadline)
Lineup
1st line : Zach Parise 90 Ryan Getzlaf 88 Corey Perry 88
2nd line : Jesse Joensuu 84 Matt Beleskey 83 Teemu Selanne 82
3rd line : Brandon McMillan 78 Kyle Wellwood 77 Brad Boyes 80
4th line : Daniel Winnik 78 Tomas Zaborsky 76 Kyle Palmeiri 77
Spares : Devante Smith-Pelley 74, Dan Sexton 74, Matt Kennedy 73, Aaron Asham 73,
Jake Dowell 70, Ryan Lasch 58, Pat Maroon 75
1st D : Luca Sbisa 84 Francois Beauchemin 83
2nd D : Andrew MacDOnald 81 Bryan Allen 81
3rd D : Sheldon Souray 78 Ryan O'Bryne 76
Matt Carle 75
Goalie : Jonas Hiller 82


In The System
Peter Holland 72
Luca Caputi 71
Rikard Rakell 62
Max Friberg 59

Mat Clark 74
Sebastien Erixon 70
Sami Vatanen 66
Tim Heed 64
Hampus Lindholm 63
Griffin Reinhart 61


Frederik Andersen 69
Igor Bobkov 61

Trade Block
Willing to move some of my depth players for a legit 2nd line center.
Players I am willing to move include :
KylePalmeiri
Brandon McMillan
Matt Beleskey
Jesse Joensuu
Bryan Allen
Franc Beauchemin

*Pretty much anyone that is not on my first forward line*


Last edited by HabsIslesFan: 10-30-2012 at 05:41 PM.
HabsIslesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 02:42 PM
  #36
DoubleK81
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 335
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsIslesFan View Post
Ducks have made offers to their free agents. Looks like Backstrom will be hitting free agency as he is out of my price range. (This has nothing to do with a problem in the game, just asking for far too much for me to sign him instead of just playing Hiller.)

Cant believe the money some of these guys are asking for, Joensuu didn't play a game last season until the final sim and now wants 4.8 mil per year? Not cool.

Was flipping through contracts screen and wondering what will happen if a team like Bruins are neglected and guys like Lucic, Marchand and Seguin don't even get qualified. Glad to see you are already on top of this and not allowing teams to to be ruined by a GM who is no longer around or busy at a bad time. Not picking on Bruins GM at all, just saying the B's will be screwed if their players aren't offered contracts
We're all good. My guys have been offered contracts, just forgot to qualify the RFA's at 5am this morning with a wicked wisdom-toothache lol

DoubleK81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 02:46 PM
  #37
HabsIslesFan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 249
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunner View Post
I've got 20 Million after my signings so hopefully he'll accept max contract on a 1 or 2 year deal. I've got probably the best goalie prospect but he's probably still 2 years away from being a starter.
That should eb able to get it done. He is still and elite starter, I just don't have the cap room to use on him considering he is only 3 overall better than Hiller

HabsIslesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 02:51 PM
  #38
HabsIslesFan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 249
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleK81 View Post
We're all good. My guys have been offered contracts, just forgot to qualify the RFA's at 5am this morning with a wicked wisdom-toothache lol
Ouch. that sucks dude.

I wasn't meaning to just pick on you, I was just curious what is going to happen if someone misses the boat entirely on RFA's (which will almost definitely happen I would think.) I just used the B's as an example because I am desperate for more centres since I have none after Getlaf and saw Marchand and Seguin sitting as RFA's, and the B's would be screwed if they lost these guys plus Horton and Lucic.
I see that he already has this under control to make sure teams done get dismantled by someone who isn't around then ext couple of days

HabsIslesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 02:54 PM
  #39
dunner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 386
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by avsfan89 View Post
saw you locked out fowler and kadri pretty much for life, nice!
Haha yeah I know I have a great long term plan!!! Future is bright in Minnesota.

dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 02:58 PM
  #40
matt1396
Registered User
 
matt1396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,456
vCash: 500
updated trade block & roster

Eriksson (85) Crosby (95) Heatley (85)
Kunitz (82) Roy (86) Brown (84)
Tatar (77) Christensen (77) Dupuis (81)
Kennedy (79) Steckel (76) Pyatt (75)
Toffoli (68) Fehr (77)

Despres (76) Letang (90)
Orpik (84) Niskanen (83)
Reese (76) Campoli (77)

Howard (83)
Vokoun (87)

Untouchables:
Crosby
Eriksson
Letang
Toffoli
Tatar
Despres


Trade Block:
Vokoun
Kunitz
Kennedy
Heatley
Brown
Roy
Orpik

Needs:
draft pick
C prospects


Prospects:
Matta (56)
Pouliot (54)
Toffoli (68)
Tatar(77)

Cap space:
$11M


Last edited by matt1396: 11-13-2012 at 03:22 PM.
matt1396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 03:05 PM
  #41
DoubleK81
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 335
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsIslesFan View Post
Ouch. that sucks dude.

I wasn't meaning to just pick on you, I was just curious what is going to happen if someone misses the boat entirely on RFA's (which will almost definitely happen I would think.) I just used the B's as an example because I am desperate for more centres since I have none after Getlaf and saw Marchand and Seguin sitting as RFA's, and the B's would be screwed if they lost these guys plus Horton and Lucic.
I see that he already has this under control to make sure teams done get dismantled by someone who isn't around then ext couple of days

It's all good, i know what you were meaning.

On another note, since I sent contract offers to all the guys i'm looking to re-sign already, when I go to send qualifying offers to them as well, it says I dont have the necessary cap room to send a qualifying offer. I've got 30m in cap space lol. Granted some of them are due fair raises, but i'm pretty sure I didn't go through that much $

Are we going to have at least one more day to re-sign, in the event players deny contracts?

DoubleK81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 03:09 PM
  #42
dunner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 386
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleK81 View Post
It's all good, i know what you were meaning.

On another note, since I sent contract offers to all the guys i'm looking to re-sign already, when I go to send qualifying offers to them as well, it says I dont have the necessary cap room to send a qualifying offer. I've got 30m in cap space lol. Granted some of them are due fair raises, but i'm pretty sure I didn't go through that much $

Are we going to have at least one more day to re-sign, in the event players deny contracts?
I believe you'll get another day but you should always qualify before offering a new contract in the future it will save you the trouble.

dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 03:11 PM
  #43
xX Hot Fuss
Registered User
 
xX Hot Fuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,968
vCash: 500
Yup 1 more day for sure

xX Hot Fuss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 03:12 PM
  #44
DoubleK81
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 335
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunner View Post
I believe you'll get another day but you should always qualify before offering a new contract in the future it will save you the trouble.
Yeah, i should have thought about that, but my thinking was a little cloudy with a wisdom tooth giving me problems. Had that ******* pulled at noon today so no more of that lol

DoubleK81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 03:13 PM
  #45
HaroldDruken
Registered User
 
HaroldDruken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,080
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunner View Post
I believe you'll get another day but you should always qualify before offering a new contract in the future it will save you the trouble.
Doesn't qualifying just ensure that another team can't send an Offer Sheet?

HaroldDruken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 03:16 PM
  #46
HabsIslesFan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 249
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaroldDruken View Post
Doesn't qualifying just ensure that another team can't send an Offer Sheet?
Qualifying keeps him as an RFA instead of a UFA, meaning teams can offer sheet but you have the option to match their offer and keep the player or receive picks in return for the player you lose.

HabsIslesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 03:16 PM
  #47
dbridge
Bluth Lockout 2015
 
dbridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 1,706
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaroldDruken View Post
Doesn't qualifying just ensure that another team can't send an Offer Sheet?
Qualify just means that he won't go UFA on July 1st. You can negotiate beyond July 1st, but he's open to offer sheets.

dbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 03:23 PM
  #48
matt1396
Registered User
 
matt1396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,456
vCash: 500
I think UFA could work this year, but some teams would have to make a list of players that other teams can't sign just in case something goes wrong.

matt1396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 03:37 PM
  #49
xX Hot Fuss
Registered User
 
xX Hot Fuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,968
vCash: 500
That list is in post #5

xX Hot Fuss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2012, 04:10 PM
  #50
TheFadedLine
Registered User
 
TheFadedLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 323
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick1219 View Post
Got the majority of my team signed last night.

Gave Theo Peckham his pay raise demand... what a joke.
how much he want?

TheFadedLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.