HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Alex Galchenyuk Thread 4.0 - The "I like it like That" Edition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-30-2012, 06:06 PM
  #451
Montreal4Life
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 604
vCash: 3978
So yeah..... rust I hear eh? Who cares at this point, can we focus on how he is progressing?

Montreal4Life is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 06:31 PM
  #452
poetryinmotion
Registered User
 
poetryinmotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5,053
vCash: 500
So many doubters... eff them I say. How anyone can argue that he started the OHL season on equal footing as other prospects is beyond me, logic fail there. When all is said and done, Gally's steady progression will allow him to finish in the top 3 of the league in scoring or better.

Also, hogtown... I'd like to know how many times you have seen Gally play this year. My generous estimate is once, maaaaybe twice.


Last edited by poetryinmotion: 10-30-2012 at 06:41 PM.
poetryinmotion is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 06:37 PM
  #453
Habaddict
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 827
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montreal4Life View Post
So yeah..... rust I hear eh? Who cares at this point, can we focus on how he is progressing?
Well, by all indications.

Habaddict is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 07:49 PM
  #454
hogtownhabsfan*
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 4,727
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by poetryinmotion View Post
So many doubters... eff them I say. How anyone can argue that he started the OHL season on equal footing as other prospects is beyond me, logic fail there. When all is said and done, Gally's steady progression will allow him to finish in the top 3 of the league in scoring or better.

Also, hogtown... I'd like to know how many times you have seen Gally play this year. My generous estimate is once, maaaaybe twice.
I have the super sports pack, which includes the OHL package and have watched the Sting whenever I was able to, so far that must be 4 or 5 games or so at least.

Again, I'm not hating on Gally at all. Just on the weak "rust" angle some are using.

hogtownhabsfan* is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 08:04 PM
  #455
All-Star
Registered User
 
All-Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Snake Mountain
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,429
vCash: 500
Who cares about rust or no rust? He's been playing well, and he's in the top 10 league-wide in scoring. It's still October, so the sample is small, but he appears to be progressing just fine...

All-Star is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 08:22 PM
  #456
Et le But
Moderator
 
Et le But's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New York
Country: Argentina
Posts: 17,621
vCash: 500
At this point the rust issue is more or less irrelevant anyway at thus point unless at the end of the season people start panicking that he has slightly fewer points than Grigorenko.

"Rust" or not he's picked it up by now.

Et le But is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 08:32 PM
  #457
poetryinmotion
Registered User
 
poetryinmotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5,053
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogtownhabsfan View Post
I have the super sports pack, which includes the OHL package and have watched the Sting whenever I was able to, so far that must be 4 or 5 games or so at least.

Again, I'm not hating on Gally at all. Just on the weak "rust" angle some are using.
I've actually been following him seince we drafted him, so watched all the USA WJC camp games in which he got outplayed by third lines in his first few games to Biosteel and to him only trailing the point lead in the OHL by a few. That is a ways to go my friend.

In all those tourneys he started slow and ended up taking them over. I expect the same thing to happen to his OHL season, and we're par for the course right now, he's just heating up.

poetryinmotion is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 09:06 PM
  #458
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 22,759
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by domdo345 View Post
If YOU ever played elite, you'd know training camps, scrimmages and exhibition games are a good notch above the first few regular season games in term of intensity and physical play. Kids are fighting for a spot on the club. But that's pretty much out of topic.

I do not agree with hogtownhabsfan on the rust issue, because I do think his timing was off, but I agree on the fact that if Galchenyuk isn't portrait like a god, you are a hater on this board. Galchenyuk is clearly an offensive first player but that doesn't mean he won't try hard on defense. Don't kid yourself, if the kid has an opportunity to score or create something, he won't dump and change because it is a long shift. If he can make a deke that will allow a good scoring chance, he will attempt it at the risk of a turnover. You don't see that kind of stuff from 2way players like Plekanec. And for the record, I am freaking happy that Gally is a think offensive first player.
No, they are not. Yes, you have a bunch of kids fighting for a spot, but that's all they are, kids, prospects or guys simply not good enough to stay. Maybe the intensity among the kids is high, but not among the other half of players that are established in wtv league that really don't care about exhibition games all that much.
While the battles in the corner may be rough at times, you won't have players try to destroy each other. You may also have a few fights come between enforcers, but that's only because that's their role and have to display their skills.

But exhibition games are a different thing. They're much closer to the difficulty of regular season games than any scrimmage or practice. But the fact remains, going through biosteel camps, off ice training, on ice training, rookie camp is not sufficient to dust off all the rust. It's just not.

As for Gally being portrayed as a God, I didn't see it. I haven't followed all the thread, so can't say, but I haven't seen him portrayed as so.
I don't think Gally is God, he's a very good offensive prospect, with a potential that still isn't all clear yet. I don't think anybody is going to call me a hater.


Last edited by Kriss E: 10-30-2012 at 09:23 PM.
Kriss E is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 09:26 PM
  #459
domdo345
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,104
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
No, they are not. Yes, you have a bunch of kids fighting for a spot, but that's all they are, kids, prospects or guys simply not good enough to stay. Maybe the intensity among the kids is high, but not among the other half of players that are established NHLers that really don't care about exhibition games.
While the battles in the corner may be rough at times, you won't have players try to destroy each other. You may also have a few fights come between enforcers, but that's only because that's their role and have to display their skills.

But exhibition games are a different thing. They're much closer to the difficulty of regular season games than any scrimmage or practice. But the fact remains, going through biosteel camps, off ice training, on ice training, rookie camp is not sufficient to dust off all the rust. It's just not.

As for Gally being portrayed as a God, I didn't see it. I have followed all the thread, so can't say, but I haven't seen him portrayed as so.
I don't think Gally is God, he's a very good offensive prospect, with a potential that is still isn't all clear yet. I don't think anybody is going to call me a hater.
First, I was talking about CHL training camps, the same ones Gally did. I know for a fact ( I played few games, really few, in the Q) that training camps have higher intensity and physical play than the first 4-5 games of the regular season. It's another story in the NHL as we can all see.


I was not talking about THIS particular thread but more about the last one. I said I did not think he was as strong as described by many about his defensive game and that I saw an offensive-first minded player which I was really happy to see. Then was the hate on me.

domdo345 is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 09:34 PM
  #460
Montreal Impact FC
.:| Champ's City |:.
 
Montreal Impact FC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Montreal
Country: Ecuador
Posts: 1,214
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogtownhabsfan View Post
I have the super sports pack, which includes the OHL package and have watched the Sting whenever I was able to, so far that must be 4 or 5 games or so at least.

Again, I'm not hating on Gally at all. Just on the weak "rust" angle some are using.
Can we move on from the rust word? Call it rusty, mentally adjusting, physically adjusting, getting his timing back, what ever you want to call it, NO ONE doesnt play (and i am saying real games against oponents, not friends or country mates, in a real season...) and doesnt suffer from some sort of setback... Some players also mention when a player comes back from injury they often rush over adrenalyne but then they struggle cause elite sports are extremelly demanding...Gally could have a bad sequence in the future too who knows.. For exemple Markov... Do you expect him to come back and be an hero from the get go? Looking at his current performance in the KHL it doesnt seem like it and i seriously doubt its gonna happen with the habs too (would love to eat crow)... Despite having been ready (healthy) for some time now eh?

I think theres is no reason to say the fans look bad because we mention a fact. Just like we wont say you make us look bad with your reply every 2 posts... You made your points others made their point and lets just wait and see... Btw we dont need galcheniuk to put up huge stats there is quite a few chlers in the past who have been less than diminant in junior and thrives in the nhl... Simply cause their style fit like a glove...ryan getzlaf, come to mind. Just like i think galchenyuk will to.


Last edited by Montreal Impact FC: 10-30-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Montreal Impact FC is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 10:24 PM
  #461
DAChampion
Registered User
 
DAChampion's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Canberra, Australia
Country: Australia
Posts: 6,368
vCash: 500
Rust doesn't just effect hockey skills, I presume it effects any real skill in this world which relies on mental abilities.

It is true that Galchenyuk is a hard worker, and that he was training hard all summer and winter and going to scrimmages. If he hadn't been doing that, he would no doubt be a total disaster on the ice in my opinion and be playing below his 2010-2011 pace. However, he did everything he could do, and as such his rust is compensated by increased strength or flexibility possibly.

However, he will still need mental adjustment. We should expect his performance to improve throughout the season in my opinion.

DAChampion is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 10:55 PM
  #462
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 22,759
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by domdo345 View Post
First, I was talking about CHL training camps, the same ones Gally did. I know for a fact ( I played few games, really few, in the Q) that training camps have higher intensity and physical play than the first 4-5 games of the regular season. It's another story in the NHL as we can all see.


I was not talking about THIS particular thread but more about the last one. I said I did not think he was as strong as described by many about his defensive game and that I saw an offensive-first minded player which I was really happy to see. Then was the hate on me.
So, you experienced one camp? Where you felt the intensity (for your level of talent) was higher than the first 4-5 games of the season? Okay.
Now why would this mean that the same applies for Gally? Couldn't it be possible for someone of higher talent to feel the first games of the regular season are tougher than the preseason ones?
Your experience=/= Gally's. Generally speaking, I doubt you'll find a lot of people arguing preseason is more intense than the first few games of the season.
Competition is weaker in preseason, there is no denying that. I don't think I have to really explain what weaker competition means.

Also, there is no need to move this debate towards ''what's more intense, preseason or reg.season?''. Fact remains, training camps and physical training does not guarantee a full clearance of rust.
When you see someone's timing being affected, as well as confidence, that's a direct showing of rust. The fact he was able to start dusting it off rather quickly is further evidence of rustiness.

Kriss E is offline  
Old
10-30-2012, 11:59 PM
  #463
Dirty Danglez
Take it like a Man
 
Dirty Danglez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,871
vCash: 500
I have not seen any doubters in this thread... just people who are rooting for gally and the white knights who feel every sort of high expectation on this kid is a direct attack towards him.

Guess what... he was a top 3 pick!!! He should be top 10 in scoring (and is!!!!) and should dominate games AND the score sheet!!! That's why he was drafted, and that's how he's going to help the habs in the future.

Stop being so defensive of gally... everyone wants him to do well and everyone should expect him to. he was off to a slow start and has picked up... now he needs to maintain!

Dirty Danglez is offline  
Old
10-31-2012, 05:59 AM
  #464
Whitesnake
Habs of steel
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lorraine, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 47,162
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Danglez View Post
I have not seen any doubters in this thread... just people who are rooting for gally and the white knights who feel every sort of high expectation on this kid is a direct attack towards him.

Guess what... he was a top 3 pick!!! He should be top 10 in scoring (and is!!!!) and should dominate games AND the score sheet!!! That's why he was drafted, and that's how he's going to help the habs in the future.

Stop being so defensive of gally... everyone wants him to do well and everyone should expect him to. he was off to a slow start and has picked up... now he needs to maintain!
Well manage the expectations. Guess what...he was a top 3 pick...that a lost 1 full year before. How many times this happened in the history of drafts? Unfortunately or fortunately, it happened to us. Unfortunately 'cause while you know and see the talent, you didn't have a chance to analyse it further in real action. Fortunataely, 'cause if you have a chance to see it, chances are he's not available and goes top 2 and you are stuck with a d-man (well my scenario would have love to see Rielly if it's the case but that's another story....)

Whitesnake is offline  
Old
10-31-2012, 07:31 AM
  #465
Dirty Danglez
Take it like a Man
 
Dirty Danglez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,871
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Well manage the expectations. Guess what...he was a top 3 pick...that a lost 1 full year before. How many times this happened in the history of drafts? Unfortunately or fortunately, it happened to us. Unfortunately 'cause while you know and see the talent, you didn't have a chance to analyse it further in real action. Fortunataely, 'cause if you have a chance to see it, chances are he's not available and goes top 2 and you are stuck with a d-man (well my scenario would have love to see Rielly if it's the case but that's another story....)
I agree with this. I think I'm managing my expectations accordingly considering where he was picked in the draft and what he's shown us since being drafted. The only thing I argue here is that so many people in this thread are getting too uptight when someone says "I'm glad he's doing what he should be doing", or "stop making excuses for the kid, he was a top 3 pick". These arn't attacks towards gally, nor are they doubts.

earlier ITT some posters were saying Gally needs to pick up the point totals (regardless of how well he was playing in games). Again... no doubt, no attack, just observations of high expectations (which everyone should have for this kid). A lot of fans took this as insults towards gally... just relax!

Dirty Danglez is offline  
Old
10-31-2012, 08:56 AM
  #466
domdo345
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,104
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
So, you experienced one camp? Where you felt the intensity (for your level of talent) was higher than the first 4-5 games of the season? Okay.
Now why would this mean that the same applies for Gally? Couldn't it be possible for someone of higher talent to feel the first games of the regular season are tougher than the preseason ones?
Your experience=/= Gally's. Generally speaking, I doubt you'll find a lot of people arguing preseason is more intense than the first few games of the season.
Competition is weaker in preseason, there is no denying that. I don't think I have to really explain what weaker competition means.

Also, there is no need to move this debate towards ''what's more intense, preseason or reg.season?''. Fact remains, training camps and physical training does not guarantee a full clearance of rust.
When you see someone's timing being affected, as well as confidence, that's a direct showing of rust. The fact he was able to start dusting it off rather quickly is further evidence of rustiness.
You really need to learn how to read a post and not make false conclusions out of it. First, I said it was obvious that Gally had some rust and that it was totally normal. Secondly, I was talking about intensity and physical play. That has nothing to do with the talent level. It can take Crosby his all his change to get through Prust in a corner, that doesn't mean because the competion against Crosby is weaker that he won't have to break a sweat. It's my last post on the subject you won't change my mind about training camps in the CHL.

domdo345 is offline  
Old
10-31-2012, 09:36 AM
  #467
onice
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 5,404
vCash: 500
Rust or no rust, I'm getting the feeling that his one year lay-off may have been the best thing to happen to the Habs.

That lay-off may have disguised the possibility that he may be the best player from the 2012 draft. Considering he was 3rd overall and it wasn't a strong draft, we didn't get such a huge bonus. But it may turn out to be a bonus anyway.

I see a parallel between Ovehkin & Malkin and Yakupov & Gally.

Ovy was considered the superior talent when compared to Malkin in juniors but so far Malkin has disproved that.

And I think something similar will develop between Yakupov & Gally. If it wasn't for the injury I'm sure it would have been a 1a and 1b situation between those two and when you add the fact that Gally's game will probably have more endurance than Yakupov, I think the Habs may have come away winners.

This kid is the real thing. I suspect he'll end the season either leading the league or in the top three.

onice is offline  
Old
10-31-2012, 09:46 AM
  #468
Roulin
Registered User
 
Roulin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,114
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by onice View Post
And I think something similar will develop between Yakupov & Gally. If it wasn't for the injury I'm sure it would have been a 1a and 1b situation between those two and when you add the fact that Gally's game will probably have more endurance than Yakupov, I think the Habs may have come away winners.
I hope you're right, but what do you base that on?

Roulin is offline  
Old
10-31-2012, 09:53 AM
  #469
poetryinmotion
Registered User
 
poetryinmotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5,053
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulin View Post
I hope you're right, but what do you base that on?
Didn't Yakupov already suffer a concussion? I idk but considering he is smaller, he could have a lot of wear and tear as the years go by kind of like Koivu. Gally is thicker and taller, and has no problems bumping into people.

poetryinmotion is offline  
Old
10-31-2012, 09:57 AM
  #470
onice
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 5,404
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulin View Post
I hope you're right, but what do you base that on?
What poetryinmotion said and also I really see a strong parallel between Ovy/Malkin & Yakupov/Gally.

It's starting to look like Ovy's game can't be sustained over 10-12 NHL years whereas Malkin's game can. I suspect it's the same with Yakupov & Gally.

I'm not basing this on any scientific observation just intuition with years and years of watching hockey (from my sofa).

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetryinmotion View Post
Didn't Yakupov already suffer a concussion? I idk but considering he is smaller, he could have a lot of wear and tear as the years go by kind of like Koivu. Gally is thicker and taller, and has no problems bumping into people.

onice is offline  
Old
10-31-2012, 10:08 AM
  #471
Roulin
Registered User
 
Roulin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,114
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by poetryinmotion View Post
Didn't Yakupov already suffer a concussion? I idk but considering he is smaller, he could have a lot of wear and tear as the years go by kind of like Koivu. Gally is thicker and taller, and has no problems bumping into people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onice View Post
What poetryinmotion said and also I really see a strong parallel between Ovy/Malkin & Yakupov/Gally.

It's starting to look like Ovy's game can't be sustained over 10-12 NHL years whereas Malkin's game can. I suspect it's the same with Yakupov & Gally.
The concussion issue I can definitely see, good point. That does seem like more of a risk to re-occur than Gally's (seemingly completely healed) injuries.

The rest, I don't really see. Koivu was still playing well at 37. He has actually been more durable in his thirties than he was in his twenties. Bigger players are definitely more likely to make the NHL, but I've never seen stats backing up the idea that they have longer careers once they get there. Anecdotally, I can think of a lot of undersized players with long careers and big ones whose careers ended prematurely.

Draft position aside, wouldn't Galchenyuk be Ovechkin in your analogy? The more rugged, powerful, north-south player of the two?

I do hope you're right though!

Roulin is offline  
Old
10-31-2012, 10:29 AM
  #472
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 22,759
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by domdo345 View Post
You really need to learn how to read a post and not make false conclusions out of it. First, I said it was obvious that Gally had some rust and that it was totally normal. Secondly, I was talking about intensity and physical play. That has nothing to do with the talent level. It can take Crosby his all his change to get through Prust in a corner, that doesn't mean because the competion against Crosby is weaker that he won't have to break a sweat. It's my last post on the subject you won't change my mind about training camps in the CHL.
The good old ''learn how to read'' BS comment of HF.

Sure, Crosby can get tired beating out Prust in the corner, but most of the time he'll likely do it easily. Just like AK can lay out Chara, but most of the time, that won't happen. But the point is, if it's a preseason game, the compete level will likely not be as high. A guy like Crosby may keep going hard at it because of his natural competitiveness, but I know there's a bunch of other established players out there that just won't battle as hard. No point in risking getting injured when your job is already secured.

And you can't dismiss the talent level when speaking of intensity. When I play in my amateur league, we're intense and physical, yet I'm pretty sure Gally would have little tough time skating around and battling with us, and that's not because he'd be stronger than some of us. Now, the difference in talent isn't so drastic here, but it's just to show that there is a difference and it does play its part.

I'm not saying we should dismiss the difficulty of training camps. I'm not. But to suggest that camp is tougher than the first few regular games because half of the kids there (the younger or less talented ones) are trying hard to earn a spot is just flawed logic.
In one scenario you have half the players not good enough to make the team. In the other you have all the better players competing against one another.

I understand what you are saying, so you don't need to tell me to learn how to read and resort to a childish remark. I just 100% disagree with this idea of yours.

Kriss E is offline  
Old
10-31-2012, 10:53 AM
  #473
Ginu
Registered User
 
Ginu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,680
vCash: 500
Lots of protest-outside-the-bell-center folk in this thread

Ginu is offline  
Old
10-31-2012, 10:59 AM
  #474
domdo345
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,104
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
The good old ''learn how to read'' BS comment of HF.

Sure, Crosby can get tired beating out Prust in the corner, but most of the time he'll likely do it easily. Just like AK can lay out Chara, but most of the time, that won't happen. But the point is, if it's a preseason game, the compete level will likely not be as high. A guy like Crosby may keep going hard at it because of his natural competitiveness, but I know there's a bunch of other established players out there that just won't battle as hard. No point in risking getting injured when your job is already secured.

And you can't dismiss the talent level when speaking of intensity. When I play in my amateur league, we're intense and physical, yet I'm pretty sure Gally would have little tough time skating around and battling with us, and that's not because he'd be stronger than some of us. Now, the difference in talent isn't so drastic here, but it's just to show that there is a difference and it does play its part.

I'm not saying we should dismiss the difficulty of training camps. I'm not. But to suggest that camp is tougher than the first few regular games because half of the kids there (the younger or less talented ones) are trying hard to earn a spot is just flawed logic.
In one scenario you have half the players not good enough to make the team. In the other you have all the better players competing against one another.

I understand what you are saying, so you don't need to tell me to learn how to read and resort to a childish remark. I just 100% disagree with this idea of yours.
I was saying learn to read about the rust comment that you simply did not care reading.

It is an idea based on self experience that in the CHL, guys fight for a spot on the team or more ice and raise in the depth chart. Other than the few exception stars, like Gally, there is always a fight during the camp. Yes, Gally probably took it easier than others. That does not mean the competitive level wasn't there. There's always a little cool down after making the team. There's no ''logic'' about higher competition on the ice= higher intensity on the ice. Hence ''la tournée des joueurs'' isn't really intense and physical yet the players on the ice have ridiculus talent.

Last point, you'd be surprised at how 1vs1 along the boards is less talent and more agressiveness. Good players wins battle because they fought for it most of the time. That's why Crosby fights like a dog in the corners and wins battles, and Akost loses most of them even though he has great talent.

domdo345 is offline  
Old
10-31-2012, 11:02 AM
  #475
hogtownhabsfan*
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 4,727
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Danglez View Post
I have not seen any doubters in this thread... just people who are rooting for gally and the white knights who feel every sort of high expectation on this kid is a direct attack towards him.

Guess what... he was a top 3 pick!!! He should be top 10 in scoring (and is!!!!) and should dominate games AND the score sheet!!! That's why he was drafted, and that's how he's going to help the habs in the future.

Stop being so defensive of gally... everyone wants him to do well and everyone should expect him to. he was off to a slow start and has picked up... now he needs to maintain!
At least someone gets it!

hogtownhabsfan* is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:26 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.