Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Wrestling Amateur, Pro, Mud, Jello, Real, Fake, and in between

WWE 13 Official Thread **2K appears to have licence going forward**

Old
10-31-2012, 04:03 PM
El Dandy*
...Menace To Society

vCash: 500
Now can I download DLC moves whenever they become available or is that exclusive only to the Fan Axxess thing?

El Dandy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2012, 06:28 PM
Bad Natey
#feelthelove

Don't buy the game. Seriously. It's WWE '12 with barely anything new except the roster and attitude era mode.

If you don't believe me, look around with the numerous sites and fans going wild about glitches.

I've had so many problems now that I'm returning the game for Assassin's Creed 3. Should have made the smarter decision on Tuesday.

All the Universe fixes are lies (inactive wrestlers still appear lol). The CAA doesn't really work as advertised (logos don't appear during entrances). And the game may be more glitchy that last year which I thought was impossible (freezing everywhere, among graphical glitches - especially during multiplayer).

Bad Natey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2012, 06:51 PM
M.C.G. 31
4/4 - CP31

vCash: 233
I don't agree with that ^. This is the most fun I'm having playing a wrestling game since Here Comes The Pain. The matches I'm having are unreal and Attitude Era mode is awesome. I'm not going deep into Universe mode until the final DLC pack is released anyways, but I'm having tons of fun in exhibition.

M.C.G. 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2012, 06:58 PM
Bad Natey
#feelthelove

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPrice 31 View Post
I don't agree with that ^. This is the most fun I'm having playing a wrestling game since Here Comes The Pain. The matches I'm having are unreal and Attitude Era mode is awesome. I'm not going deep into Universe mode until the final DLC pack is released anyways, but I'm having tons of fun in exhibition.
Universe mode doesn't even work, that's the problem. All the fixes from last year don't work and if you want to use a created arena, it freezes your system.

I'm being hard on the game - if you're a fan of just current day stuff, the game is probably fine. And if the Attitude roster is big enough for you, that's probably fine too.

But I've been looking forward to the improvements in Universe as well as the CAA to finally have a real old school wrestling sim - and there are just too many lies and bugs for that to be possible.

The gameplay, when not glitching, is credibly fun. And for the most part, singles, tags, etc are fine. I've only really had bad bugs in the Elimination Chamber and Royal Rumbles as far as gameplay goes, but unfortunately, those are two of my favourite.

Old
10-31-2012, 06:59 PM
El Dandy*
...Menace To Society

Well, lucky for me I skipped WWE 12, 11, 10, 9, 8... all the way back to Just Bring It so I have nothing to measure it against.

Attitude Era is what sold me on it. From what I am reading, for someone who has not played WWE games this generation then WWE 13 will be a blast and a trip down memory lane. For someone who has played 12, 11 ect.. then the flaws will stick out like a sore thumb because you have seen it before. I am sure as this game hooks into me and I want to explore this Universe mode thing, then I'll see the glaring problems but by that point hopefully I will feel I got my moneys worth

It is installing on my HD as we speak. Looking forward to it!

Gonna create D'Lo Brown and hopefully they have a chest protector or hopefully I can make one!

Old
10-31-2012, 07:00 PM
PierreMcGuire*
How dissapointing

I've always been a story mode guy, so I'll probably get the game eventually to play out the stories.

PierreMcGuire* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2012, 07:09 PM
M.C.G. 31
4/4 - CP31

I hope the next game continues the Attitude Era from 99-01, and has a larger roster in general (120+ superstars if possible), and Universe mode to be revamped and made more like GM Mode. I want to build a card from scratch and not have pre-sets, and I want to be able to use Superstar threads if I want or other alt attires, and I want to book promos to advance feuds! Speaking of feuds, I also want to know what feuds are going on, so I want full control to book those.

Old
10-31-2012, 07:11 PM
PierreMcGuire*
How dissapointing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Express View Post
Gonna create D'Lo Brown and hopefully they have a chest protector or hopefully I can make one!

Biggest omission in the game for me.

PierreMcGuire* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2012, 07:12 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
The Omega Dreamer

vCash: 50
I have not bought a game since 11 and that was for PSP. (I still play it regularly). Last system game was 9 or 10 I think. Have not played that in awhile due to my hard drive getting formatted unintentionally. I am thinking about getting 13 but will wait a bit longer. I am curious how some of these glitches make it past the testers, especially the obvious ones like not being able to use a created arena, royal rumble matches and elimination chamber.

Xenophobia Catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2012, 07:20 PM
El Dandy*
...Menace To Society

Quote:
I hope the next game continues the Attitude Era from 99-01, and has a larger roster in general (120+ superstars if possible), and Universe mode to be revamped and made more like GM Mode. I want to build a card from scratch and not have pre-sets, and I want to be able to use Superstar threads if I want or other alt attires, and I want to book promos to advance feuds! Speaking of feuds, I also want to know what feuds are going on, so I want full control to book those.
Would be awesome, but there will be huge ommisions of guys that you cannot tell the 1999-2001 Attitude story without.

Kurt Angle
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Bubba Dudley
DVon Dudley
Chris Benoit (obvious reasons)
Jeff Jarrett (although he would have been in this years game because he was 1998-1999)

You get the picture.

I know people can create them, but it's not the same.

I hope they do it just to have that era's arenas in the game.

Old
10-31-2012, 07:54 PM
Bad Natey
#feelthelove

Quote:
Well, lucky for me I skipped WWE 12, 11, 10, 9, 8... all the way back to Just Bring It so I have nothing to measure it against.

Attitude Era is what sold me on it. From what I am reading, for someone who has not played WWE games this generation then WWE 13 will be a blast and a trip down memory lane. For someone who has played 12, 11 ect.. then the flaws will stick out like a sore thumb because you have seen it before. I am sure as this game hooks into me and I want to explore this Universe mode thing, then I'll see the glaring problems but by that point hopefully I will feel I got my moneys worth

It is installing on my HD as we speak. Looking forward to it!

You're going to have a lot of fun. The gameplay is great. THQ just lies to the hardcore create fans and they make stupid mistakes. If you stick to exhibition and story mode, this is a great game.

Even story creator is great this year.

Universe and the create modes are another year of overhyped letdowns tho.

Old
10-31-2012, 08:54 PM
Chris Pronger
Valar morghulis

Quote:
You can download CAW's Online. I dowloaded Ryback and put it in my Universe Mode.

Chris Pronger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2012, 09:21 PM
Shawn Wilken
Hockey's Future Staff
@CrimsonSkorpion

Awards:
Went to Club Videotron to pick it up. Sold out.

Tomorrow, it shall be mine.

Shawn Wilken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2012, 09:55 PM
M.C.G. 31
4/4 - CP31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsfever View Post
You can download CAW's Online. I dowloaded Ryback and put it in my Universe Mode.
I'd rather get the one with the proper entrance and moves.

Plus, it's not even Ryback I want in my game. It's Sandow and Cesaro. Ryback can go on the Inactive list in my Universe for all I care.

Old
10-31-2012, 10:23 PM
InUtero
Oilers!

I've rage quitted attitude era like 10 times so far

InUtero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2012, 10:31 PM
RussianRocket10

Can't wait to play universe mode. I remember having fun times with it on WWE 12 like an epic AI vs. AI Ironman match between a CAW and The Undertaker with Taker scoring the winning point with a few seconds remaining to win the World Heavyweight Title. Another one was a CAW of me and Zach Ryder were a tag team and holding the tag team titles. I decided to win the WWE Title with Zach Ryder and then one time after a singles match with my CAW, a cutscene happens where Ryder hits me in the back with his tag team belt and stands over top of me. This was just a few weeks before Wrestlemania and set up an amazing Last Man Standing match for the WWE title at WM.

RussianRocket10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2012, 11:01 PM
El Dandy*
...Menace To Society

Now in this Universe mode can you add CAW's mid way through, or do you have to be playing with your full deck before you start?

Old
10-31-2012, 11:31 PM
Marf

Quote:
Now in this Universe mode can you add CAW's mid way through, or do you have to be playing with your full deck before you start?
I was able to have my 2nd CAW come in no problem.

Really enjoying the game, lots of fun. But holy **** does Attitude mode piss me off. Guys reverse everything you do even when they're full damage. And the AI is ********. In a tag match I was doing great when suddenly the AI decides to just stand in the ring and get us DQ'd. I'm done with Attitude Era for now.

Marf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2012, 11:37 PM
InUtero
Oilers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marf View Post
i was able to have my 2nd caw come in no problem.

Really enjoying the game, lots of fun. but holy **** does attitude mode piss me off. Guys reverse everything you do even when they're full damage. And the ai is ********. In a tag match i was doing great when suddenly the ai decides to just stand in the ring and get us dq'd. I'm done with attitude era for now.
this

InUtero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 04:51 AM
Disclose

vCash: 1513
do ypu have to win the match to continue or does it make "sense" to lose?

Disclose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 07:07 AM
M.C.G. 31
4/4 - CP31

Only if it happened in real life.

I had to get intentionally DQ'd for example in the second match I played.

Old
11-01-2012, 10:34 AM
Chris Pronger
Valar morghulis

I love Universe mode so far. I don't really get how storylines and rivalries work but It's great. I want to give Ziggler a huge push, I bumped his overall to like 91. I have set a Triple Threat match at Extreme Rules between CM Punk,Cena and Ziggler for the WWE Title

Old
11-01-2012, 02:27 PM
AlanHUK
5-14-6-1

I'm loving attitude era mode on this, so damn hard to win at times, but so much more satisfying when you do

AlanHUK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 03:21 PM
Chris Pronger
Valar morghulis

Ziggler is now my Undisputed Champion and Ryback defeated Taker at Wrestlemania

Old
11-01-2012, 06:31 PM
Axman
MoreSkilledThanYou

In creating myself in the game I'm going through the taunts and see Austin's middle finger has two black blocks over the hands to censor it. Really?

Axman is offline   Reply With Quote