HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

The Bluth Company (360) GM League Discussion/Signup Thread PT 3: NEED RESERVES

Old
11-01-2012, 11:00 AM
stevezz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaroldDruken View Post
2 vs. 3
Tough loss in a pretty close game. Spent too much time trying to score highlight reel goals... especially when he challenged with the goalie.

4 vs. 3 SO
Very close, back and forth game. Both teams were evenly matched. Even the SO came down to extra skaters!
Tough hard fought game, cant wait for our next one man!

stevezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 11:03 AM
TheFadedLine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbenini87 View Post
This explains a lot. Whenever my computer time would reset I'd set it to Eastern (when should be Atlantic) and I'd be like WTF is this ****? It's still wrong.
Pretty sure Atlantic is just 30 mins ahead of eastern

Edit: Nope nevermind I guess thats just Newfy time

TheFadedLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 11:06 AM
That Habs Fan
CH fan in TO

This game is so quick that even the slightest lag makes it soooooo frustrating. Just had two games of that type versus Ottawa, spent the majority of both games in the box. Good game though man! Montreal is now 2-2.

That Habs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 11:16 AM
xX Hot Fuss

Three RFA's, Aulie, Blum, Smith were all off limit and signed. I already talked to LA GM (who had Aulie) but whoever has Blum and Smith from Nashville need to send them back for a 7th rounder

xX Hot Fuss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 11:21 AM
xX Hot Fuss

The ISLES in 1st place?

Old
11-01-2012, 11:22 AM
Swift Who
"We're all mad here"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHamps View Post
This game is so quick that even the slightest lag makes it soooooo frustrating. Just had two games of that type versus Ottawa, spent the majority of both games in the box. Good game though man! Montreal is now 2-2.
The first game was pretty good, last minute heroics are always the best, good games.

Swift Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Price 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezz View Post
Tough hard fought game, cant wait for our next one man!
no you can wait, even though i beat him in playoffs, still the opponent i fear most

Price 89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 11:58 AM
stevezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Price 89 View Post
no you can wait, even though i beat him in playoffs, still the opponent i fear most
i enjoy a challenge

Old
11-01-2012, 12:06 PM
SUBdrewgANS
born into trouble

Send a message via AIM to SUBdrewgANS
Grabner..
3 Goals in 3 Games..
82 Goal Season coming..

SUBdrewgANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 12:07 PM
Price 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBdrewgANS View Post
Grabner..
3 Goals in 3 Games..
82 Goal Season coming..
what was ovechkins goal total last year?

Old
11-01-2012, 12:15 PM
avsfan89

Quote:
Grabner..
3 Goals in 3 Games..
82 Goal Season coming..
Duchene 4 points in 2 games = 164 pt. season

avsfan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 12:16 PM
cbenini87

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX Hot Fuss View Post
The ISLES in 1st place?

I don't think this is a fluke either. That collapse of the Ducks last year got me really motivated. I had a 6-8 point lead in the Pacific division and with 3 schedule periods left, saw that lead vanish while going something like 2-15 as my team dropped to 10th in the Western Conference. I was scoring 1, if I was lucky, two goals a game.

Struggling to score so badly and literally losing every faceoff got me frustrated. It also got me hungry (almost as hungry as Washington)

During the time of the Bluth playoffs I worked on learning how to do faceoffs, learning deke moves and when to use them and learning how to score better.

It's all starting to pay off now. My team is playing well, with less talent then I had in Anaheim last season. These aren't fluke teams either that I've beat. Dallas, Rangers, Penguins and Capitals all made playoffs. I think this team will not only compete for a playoff spot but could be in the talks for the Presidents Trophy, we have a pair of Hart Trophy and Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophies candidates in John Tavares and Bobby Ryan, a Vezina candidate in Lehtonen and ultimately should be competing for the Stanley Cup.

The excitement is back in Long Island as we make one final run to bring the trophy back to Long Island as we near the date to move into the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY.

cbenini87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 12:27 PM
Jsolari11

Quote:
With all due respect to the rest of the league, Panthers new GM is prob the best person I've played. Defense was phenomenal. Going by the ppl I've actually played I'd say:

1) Florida
2) Vancouver
3) Col
4) Det
5) Dal

Granted, there's a lot of tough GMs in this league and a bunch of people I'm yet to play but that's how I'd rank the people I've played.
Wow thx. Btw i crapped myself everytime i had a pp. your PK is so dangerous

Jsolari11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 12:31 PM
Stockey
Let's Go Buffalo!

Quote:
I don't think this is a fluke either. That collapse of the Ducks last year got me really motivated. I had a 6-8 point lead in the Pacific division and with 3 schedule periods left, saw that lead vanish while going something like 2-15 as my team dropped to 10th in the Western Conference. I was scoring 1, if I was lucky, two goals a game.

Struggling to score so badly and literally losing every faceoff got me frustrated. It also got me hungry (almost as hungry as Washington)

During the time of the Bluth playoffs I worked on learning how to do faceoffs, learning deke moves and when to use them and learning how to score better.

It's all starting to pay off now. My team is playing well, with less talent then I had in Anaheim last season. These aren't fluke teams either that I've beat. Dallas, Rangers, Penguins and Capitals all made playoffs. I think this team will not only compete for a playoff spot but could be in the talks for the Presidents Trophy, we have a pair of Hart Trophy and Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophies candidates in John Tavares and Bobby Ryan, a Vezina candidate in Lehtonen and ultimately should be competing for the Stanley Cup.

The excitement is back in Long Island as we make one final run to bring the trophy back to Long Island as we near the date to move into the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY.
dude ssttffuu and trade with me

Stockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 01:09 PM
cbenini87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockey View Post
dude ssttffuu and trade with me
For the love of God, stop asking about niederreiter!

Old
11-01-2012, 01:10 PM
slightlystewpid420

Man every game ive been in has been super close. Beat calgary with some crazy defense which has defintely become columbus' strong suit. Then went on to play minnesota which was a helluva game. Back and forth all game. It seemed like everytime one of us scored the other one game right back. Tied it with 3:00 min left and Shinkaruk got his first career NHL pts. Tight OT with a few chances for each of us. Bobvrosky has been playing pretty well but i still lost 5-4 in the shootout. Was a helluva game. But now i think it is time to send Shinkaruk to the minors. Husselius got hurt but i did not check to see how long. So that might have to wait. Started out 1-2-1 with a home and home with chicago and one other game i cant remember who still to play. But i should be home at a decent time tonight. See if i cant put chicago in their place. Need to show the division that columbus is real, and even if i dont make it to the playoffs, we are no pushovers and we will challenge every team, every game.

slightlystewpid420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 01:17 PM
stevezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by avsfan89 View Post
pietrangelo had 4 points in 1 game WAIT does that mean 328 point season!!?

Old
11-01-2012, 01:18 PM
avsfan89

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlystewpid420 View Post
Man every game ive been in has been super close. Beat calgary with some crazy defense which has defintely become columbus' strong suit. Then went on to play minnesota which was a helluva game. Back and forth all game. It seemed like everytime one of us scored the other one game right back. Tied it with 3:00 min left and Shinkaruk got his first career NHL pts. Tight OT with a few chances for each of us. Bobvrosky has been playing pretty well but i still lost 5-4 in the shootout. Was a helluva game. But now i think it is time to send Shinkaruk to the minors. Husselius got hurt but i did not check to see how long. So that might have to wait. Started out 1-2-1 with a home and home with chicago and one other game i cant remember who still to play. But i should be home at a decent time tonight. See if i cant put chicago in their place. Need to show the division that columbus is real, and even if i dont make it to the playoffs, we are no pushovers and we will challenge every team, every game.
that's the spirit

avsfan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 01:19 PM
Price 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlystewpid420 View Post

That's it! Beat Chicago Twice!

Old
11-01-2012, 01:19 PM
SUBdrewgANS
born into trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by avsfan89 View Post
i more likely statistic than Grabs netting 82

Old
11-01-2012, 01:20 PM
SUBdrewgANS
born into trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezz View Post
pietrangelo had 4 points in 1 game WAIT does that mean 328 point season!!?
how many games did he play?
whatever his pace is.

Old
11-01-2012, 01:21 PM
slightlystewpid420

I believe minnesota is going to be the team to beat here very soon. They have a lot of young talent on that team. They're going to be very deadly soon.

slightlystewpid420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 01:23 PM
cbenini87

Quote:
i more likely statistic than Grabs netting 82
Bobby Ryan is on an 82 goal pace through 6 games so suck it!

Old
11-01-2012, 01:28 PM
xX Hot Fuss

Looking forward to seeing Ovie gain a ton of weight since the last offseason and him only potting like 20 goals

Old
11-01-2012, 01:32 PM
Gary83*

Giroux on pace for 0 goals, 21 assists, am i doing it right?!

You can blame me for Pietrangelo's inflated stats, absolute disaster of a game which I can only hope to blame on me playing too much EASHL and not enough versus!

Gary83* is offline   Reply With Quote